Legend

By Lillilovesbondi

Lily Edwards is in a tough spot and goes to bondi to clear her head. What happens results in a changed life... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 11

94 3 2
By Lillilovesbondi

LILY 11:00 AM
"Babe, wake up sweetheart," Mouse said gently, rubbing my back. I smiled and rolled over, "why?" I opened my eyes and grinned cheekily, "it's our day out and you have a spa day," Mouse chuckled. I shot out of bed, "oh I forgot, thank you!!" I squealed, hugging Mouse around the neck. "Woah, Lege, we need to get your boot on, okay?" Mouse said, gently pushing me back to the bed, I sighed as he put it in for me. "Okay, now you can get ready," he said, chuckling. I got up, and kissed his cheek. I sat down at my vanity and grabbed my hairbrush, and spray bottle. I sprayed my hair and started to brush it, I stuck some gel in it and scrunched it, I grabbed my diffuser and started to dry my hair. When I finished I grabbed a teal oversized crewneck, and some cute gym shorts. I looked in the mirror, and Mouse came up behind me, he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek, "I swear, Legend, you're the most gorgeous girl I know." He said lovingly. I smiled and laid my head back onto his shoulder. We stood there for a minute and he pulled away, keeping his hand gently on my waist, "okay, Lege, you have a nail appointment at 1, and hair at 3, and a shopping spree after, your shopping budget is $450." He said. I looked at him in shock, "Mouse, you're too much, I love you so much." He smiled and pulled me closer. I grinned and giggled softly. "Okay, and I love you more, we're going out tonight and I want you feeling you best." He told me. I love him so much, he needs to introduce me to the family that raised him like this. I thought, smiling and hugging him around the neck. I pulled out my phone and snapped a mirror shot, sooo precious. "Okay, Lege, you'd better get going to that nail appointment." Mouse said, chuckling, I nodded, quickly grabbing my purse and phone, I hopped into my jeep and pulled out.

"Hello, Lily, come in, pick a color," the receptionist said, smiling warmly at me. I grinned and walked in awkwardly, "okay, thanks," I said quietly, and looked at the nail polish colors, I found a pretty nude pink and a white, perfect I can get gel x and French tips. I thought excitedly, picking them up. "Lily, we can have you sit here." The technician told me, kindly. I looked over, the guy was smiling at me, really charming if I'm being honest, but I love Mouse. "Oh, thanks, mate." I said, taking the seat he pulled out. I told him what I wanted and I started talking, "so, I'm super excited about this because I haven't had my nails done since last year." He chuckled, "well, you're pretty, is this for a date?" He asked, I nodded, "yeah, my boyfriend and I are going out tonight as an 'I survived a surfing freak accident' celebration." He smiled, sadly, "aw, that's nice." I grinned, "yeah, Mouse and I have been together for about three months now, and I love him more than the world." He nodded, but looked up, "no way, Mouse from Bondi Beach? And you're Legend?" I nodded, grinning, "yeah, I'm Legend, why?" He sighed, "well, you were my celebrity crush, haha, and now I've met you." He showed me my nails, as they finished, "oh, god these are perfect!" I exclaimed. "Glad you like them, we'll see you around." He chuckled. I nodded, and skipped out of the nail salon, rather awkwardly. I got in my jeep and headed to a cafe to grab a lunch, after I headed to my hair appointment.

"Hello, I'm Lily Edwards, I have an appointment?" I said awkwardly. The receptionist smiled, "aw, yes, Lily, you have Tahlia Maxwell." She replied. I grinned and turned around, "Tahlia!" I exclaimed as she rushed up to hug me, "Lege, your nails are gorgeous!" She exclaimed, I grinned, "aw thanks, hunni." She nodded and lead me to my seat. "Okay, Lege, what do you want?" She asked. "Okay, so I want my highlights to be lifted, and more blonde, and can we do a treatment, to get it shinier?" I asked. She nodded, "sure thing, Lege." I grinned and sat back as she gave me a small trim, "Lege, you like this length?" She asked, I nodded, "yeah, super nice." I replied. "Lege, so what's the big glow up for?" She asked, "So, Mouse and I are going out and after my accident I felt kinda ugly, y'know?" I replied, "oh, yea, after an injury and stuff, also, how is your hair so healthy after being in saltwater almost all day?" She asked, I shrugged, "my curls love the saltwater and I do deep conditioning masks every two days." I replied, she nodded, "oh, yeah that makes sense." I giggled, "yeah,"

"Okay, your hair is done, how do you like it?" Tahlia asked me excitedly. I looked into the mirror and smiled, "oh, my, god, it's perfect!" I exclaimed. I stood up and hugged her, "ok, Lege, I'm gonna take your picture and we'll post it on my insta." She said, "okay, I'm good with that." I replied, giggling. She took the picture and showed me.

"I've never felt this pretty before," I giggled, looking at the picture, Tahlia smiled, "I know but you're even prettier normally and in real life." I hugged her and smiled, "thanks, Tahlia, I love you so much, but I've got to go." I said, she nodded and waved as I left.
.....................
6:00 PM
"Legend, you ready?" Mouse asked me, knocking on my door, I nodded, "yeah, I'm ready." I called through the door. Looking at my outfit,

He walked in, and smiled at me, "Lege, you're literally gorgeous." He said, I made eye contact with him and saw the absolute joy and excitement and love in his eyes. "You're as handsome as anybody can be." I replied, kissing his cheek. "Okay, m'lady, ready for this night out?" He asked, offering his arm, I took it and we walked out to his car.

"Party of two, Michael and Lily?" The waitress called, we made our way through the group. "Yea, we're right here." Mouse said, she nodded and lead us to our table. "Okay, here's the menus and call me over when you're ready to order," she said sweetly. I nodded, and she left, ohh there are cheese curds and cheesy fries, and they're gluten free? I grinned, Mouse looked over, "what you smiling about?" He asked, I blushed, "cheese curds and cheesy fries," I said, he grinned, "awesome, that's what you're getting?" I nodded, and he called over the waitress, "hi, yeah, may I have a ribeye steak and a salad? And can Lege have the cheesy fries and Cheese curds?" He ordered, she nodded,d "you good with that dear?" She asked me, I nodded, "can I add a salad?" I asked, she nodded and walked away. "Ooh I so excited," I whispered, making Mouse smile at me. "Aw, yea me too." He said.

"Enjoy your food," the waitress said. "Thanks," I said, mouth already full with a cheese curd. Mouse chuckled, and grabbed my hand. I blushed and he smiled at me, "Lege this is adorable." He said. I shrugged and continued to eat my food, the melty cheese and potatoes and everything was perfect, so, so perfect. "Legend, so want to meet my family tomorrow? In the tower?" Mouse asked me, "oh, yeah, obviously." I said eagerly. "Good, because they're visiting Sydney, and they might stay with us starting tomorrow, is that okay?" Mouse asked.  I nodded, "yea, but we don't have another room," I pointed out. "Oh, about that, wanna share my bed, nothing bad?" He asked. I nodded, grinning, "yea, of course," I replied, finishing my last fry. "Okay, now that we're both finished what do you want to do?" Mouse asked, I shrugged, "we could sit out on bondi." I suggested, his face lit up, "that's perfect!" He exclaimed. I grinned, "well I'm good at this stuff," he chucked and lead me out to his truck.

I held Mouse's hand as we walked down the shoreline. I pulled him into a kiss, he pressed his lips into mine and lifted me up, I got butterflies and smiled pulling away. I looked into his eyes and Harrison caught my attention, "be right out of here, but you two are precious," he told us, showing us his phone.

I looked at Mouse, and shock was written on his face, "that's gorgeous, send it to me," he told Harrison, Harrison chuckled and nodded, running back up to the tower. Mouse and sat down on the beach and looked at some of the stars, "baby, look it's a shooting star, make a wish," I whispered, pointing up at a gorgeous star flying through the air. We flopped down to our backs, I wish that you'd propose to me. I thought, squeezing my eyes closed. "Lege, look it's another," Mouse said, elbowing me gently, I looked up and there was a shower of the golden stars flying across the horizon. I smiled and looked at Mouse, "Sweetheart this is perfect," I whispered, scooting closer to him. "It's the fact it's you and I," he replied, in a trance at the sky. I nodded and we fell silent, watching the beauty of the sky and the reflections on the sea.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 2.5K 32
I do not own Bondi Rescue and do not claim anything as my own aside from Hadlee and the storyline. This is a FANFICTION. I do my best with facts and...
1.5K 93 28
After living in utter pain since her twin's death, Lily Simcoe finally gives herself a respite; ending her own life. Or so she thinks. Yet the next m...
140K 1.3K 88
Jennifer, a sixteen year old girl from the Chicago suburbs, wants to become a Bondi lifeguard. She has to learn how to manage her job and school. T...
85.5K 862 32
Eve Carroll grew up with the boys in blue until she moved to America for surfing for two years and she has now returned to Bondi to complete the rest...