END HER TYRANNY (TEMPORARILY...

By COSKING

Standing before her, tall and foreboding, was her supposed doctor... His eyes briefly widened behind his long... More

Disclaimers and Greetings | Fourth Book
Chapter 0 | Chained to Destiny
Chapter 1 | A Stranger Witnesses Betrayal
Chapter 2 | Food for the Hungry
Chapter 3 | Flee From the Unknown
Chapter 4 | Run Werewolf Run Werewolf Run, Run, Run.
Chapter 5 | Confusion is Reciprocated
Chapter 6 | Every Intention of Solitude
Chapter 7 | An Unwilling Visit
Chapter 8 | The Walking Hazard
Chapter 9 | Left in the Dust
Chapter 10 | Ditching the Hospital
Chapter 11 | The Search Begins
Chapter 12 | Looking Homeless and Dirty
Chapter 13 | Mommy's Boy
Chapter 14 | Not So Flawless
Chapter 16 | A Possessive Man
Chapter 17 | Not Impressive
Chapter 18 | The White Bear
Chapter 19 | Truths and Lies
Chapter 20 | Reluctance
Chapter 21 | Quarantine Lunacy
Chapter 22 | Inflamed Attitude
Chapter 23 | Thoughts in Denial

Chapter 15 | Impressing Daddy

162 9 0
By COSKING

A homeless she-wolf has evolved into a rich, comfortable woman.

At least, that's what it felt like.

Her clean, although bruised, feet pitter-patterned across the bathroom tiles. They ached uncomfortably as if she was stepping on eggshells.

The humming chill of the suite gave her skin goosebumps. It wasn't as shocking as the frigid stream of the shower water but unpleasant enough to make her do something about it.

A white towel was wrapped around her frame- barely covering her most vulnerable parts.

Her long mohawk was comfortably wrapped in a towel, with her sopping wet mop of hair soaked in the high-quality towel.

Waddling out of the bathroom- her feet cooed from the switch to clean carpet. 

The thermostat was easy to pick out. It was a round device attached to the wall with a deactivated touchscreen. Approaching with a subtle shiver, Calamity eagerly upped the temperature.

"Oh, fuck yea..." She muttered as she immediately felt the effects of the temperature change- the room warming up to a pleasant 65 degrees.

Rapidly blinking her eyes- the she-wolf's eyes were red and puffy from never-ending sobs.

Despite not spending a dime, Calamity had some quaint privacy in her room.

Not that she had a dime to spend.

River had let her know she went to the lobby to collect the things she had delivered. That woman was an angel sent by the Goddess- there was no doubt about it.

She's been an absolute sweetheart. The fact she was getting her clothes and a place to stay was kindness no man knew.

Calamity threw the towel around her body on the bed.

Being nude always felt more comfortable. The werewolf inside her was lulled by nature- finding joy in the freedom.

Digging her hands into her scalp- she massaged her head and pushed the towel off. The woman threw her head back and let her mohawk run wild- shaking it back like a dog shaking off the water.

"Mmmm." Propping her hands on her hips, she gazed across the room in wonder.

A large flatscreen TV was between the two vine walls in front of the bed. She considered turning it on, but gazing down at the wall-embedded table made her coo with interest.

Strutting up with a pep in her step- the naked woman approached the glowing glory sitting under the black table.

A small black refrigerator shone like the Holy Mary. She threw it open, her eyes lighting up at the sight of Coca-Cola regular and diet, Volcanic water bottles, and Sprite bottles. 

The she-wolf stole a bag of ice from the small freezer and held it on her black eye- numbing the aching pain partially blocking her vision.

"Now that's the shit..." She muttered and reached inside, "The fuck is Volcanic water?"

The bottle was a pure ultramarine colour. The title "Splendor" was written in white cursive font- but there wasn't much more information except it was water.

Calamity was feeling experimental. Unscrewing the cap- she took a careless gulp.

She walked through the room as she swished the water around in her mouth- carelessly parading around her room and eyeing the small details.

"Damn..." She took another swig of the water, "This is the shit... Mmm mm mm."

Suddenly breaking her out of her peaceful trance- a nondescript blur shifted in her peripheral. The she-wolf whipped her head toward the tall windows.

Lifting the bottom half of the window was a man she hoped not to see again.

His whitened knuckles gripped the edges hard- his strained jaw grinding roughly as his tensed muscles worked in over time.

"What the fuck?!" Calamity bolted behind the large Wyoming King-sized bed and grabbed her towels. She wrapped them around her nude body- barely saving what little dignity she had left.

She kept her ice pack on her black eye- stepping away until she was pressed against the wall.

The buzz-cut man managed to climb through the window- landing on his hands and knees before jumping to his feet.

"We're going back to the hospital." He exclaimed matter-of-factly.

His camo green shirt stuck to his body. Sweat pooled at his armpits and neck, and the man's legs were slightly dirty from brushing against dirty exterior walls.

Calamity's jaw dropped, "You just climbed to the 6th floor, you fucking lunatic!" The woman snapped at him.

Greyson scoffed, "Like it or not, you're coming with me." He pointed at her.

She raised her brows, "Uh? No?" The she-wolf adjusted her towel tighter, "Didn't mommy tell you to leave it to her?"

He clenched his fists- the man's muscles trembling with frustration and irritation. 

Briefly scanning the room with a sweaty brow, he lowered his voice. "Stop being an ass." He hissed, "I'm doing this for my dad."

Her shock was palpable and overwhelming. Taking her ice pack off her eye, she dramatically flailed it around, "You're invading the room of a fucking naked woman to impress your dad?" She ridiculed. "And why the fuck would I help you impress your dad?"

His irritation dropped the moment she mentioned that. "W-What? No- Wait-" He already started panicking, "Shit-"

"You see how that's a fucking issue?" Calamity dramatically plopped the ice bag on her eye, "Are you fucking dense or something?"

"Oh my- Shut the fuck up!" He exclaimed, throwing his hands up, "I'm trying to prove to my dad that I can be a good Beta!"

Their argument was reaching married couple levels of stupidity. 

Calamity stole the second towel and wrapped it around her torso- attempting to cover herself as much as possible. "Why would I fucking care?" She bobbed her head with a scoff, "You've handcuffed me, dragged me to a hospital, and stormed into my fucking room while I'm NAKED!"

Greyson swore under his breath, "Not so loud-" He muttered, "Look, okay, I'm sorry for that shit! It's my goddamn job to do it!"

"Well, your job is fucking humiliating for ME!" She jabbed her thumb in her chest, "I just sobbed my fucking ass off! Give me some peace to dance around my room fucking naked!"

Pursing his lips- he awkwardly looked around and groaned. He was speechless.

He lifted his hands and dropped them on his thighs with a plap, "Calamity-"

The door to the suite beeped lowly before it was pushed open. The loud ruffling of bags broke through their strange argument- followed by familiar flats tapping along the entryway tiles.

"I'm back~!" The sweet voice of River sang, "And I have cloooothes~!"

What could only be described as pure panic struck Greyson's face. He's realized the fucked up situation he was in, one that could definitely land him a comfy place in jail.

His lovely mother waddled into the room- her chubby hips swinging like a bubbly model on the runway.

River's beaming face immediately dropped into confusion and apprehension. Her response to their standoff was relatively predictable- it was that of horror.

"Uhm... Grey?" She opened and closed her mouth before pursing her lips.

He swallowed thickly, "Mom-"

"He came to see if I was settling in alright." Calamity's voice stole their attention immediately.

Greyson shifted his stance awkwardly- fists clenching and unclenching. 

"Oh." That was all the woman had to say. River stared at them before breaking into a smile, "Grey! That's so sweet of you!" She cooed dottingly.

Her son's shoulders fell with complete relief- letting out an obvious breath. The sweat on his brow dribbled down his forehead and to the tip of his nose.

Briefly, Calamity and Greyson made eye contact. 

She threw him a strict glare- one that radiated with unspoken words. You fucking owe me.

"Come help me with bags, hun!" River happily gestured toward the pile of clothing bags sitting outside the hotel suite doorway.

Greyson licked his lips and hurried ahead- not questioning her offer for even the briefest moment.

As the male busied himself with the heavy bags- the Beta female hurriedly approached Calamity and grabbed her hand- setting a pack of gum before closing her fist.

The she-wolf leaned forward, "Nicotine gum," She whispered, "It should help with your withdrawals."

Oh, my fucking goddess- she desperately wanted this woman to adopt her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 652 35
"I want to claim you right here, so you know you're mine." His nose lightly traced a line down to the base of my neck. He placed a soft kiss on my sk...
25.1K 1.2K 39
His deep emerald eyes were ingrained in her mind- forever staring at her like a beautiful flower amongst wilted ones. The strong stubble, neat dark c...
734 26 19
MATURE CONTENT: 18+ Alyssa thought she has finally escaped the pit she was submerged in all her life-the violence, the exhaustion, the hunger, the co...
898 189 55
As I walked around trying to find Daniella, I stumbled upon someone. I looked up and was met with his mysterious hazel eyes, he stared at me and coul...