Cassandra de Ville

By lupe6583v

In the shadowy world of organized crime, Cassandra de Ville is no stranger to tragedy. When her powerful mafi... More

Awards!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Character Introduction
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Character Introduction 3
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Character Introduction 2

75 43 4
By lupe6583v

Fabio Lombardi

Fabio Lombardi, the eldest son of Mario Lombardi, exudes an aura of Italian charm and authority. With impeccable stature and a commanding presence, Fabio carries himself with confidence and poise. His demeanor reflects his upbringing in a powerful Mafia family, displaying a blend of sophistication and strength.

Mario Lombardi

Mario Lombardi, a seasoned and respected figure in the Mafia world, commands authority with his dignified presence. As the patriarch of the Lombardi family, he exudes a sense of wisdom and experience earned through years of navigating the complexities of Mafia politics. With piercing eyes that betray a keen intellect and a demeanor that demands respect, Mario stands as a formidable leader in the criminal underworld. His strategic prowess and unwavering commitment to his family's legacy make him a force to be reckoned with in the world of organized crime.

Giorgio Russo

Giorgio Russo, a towering figure with a commanding presence, is renowned for his strength and loyalty within the Mafia circles. With a physique that speaks of years of disciplined training and a gaze that exudes confidence, Giorgio embodies the essence of a formidable leader. His deep-rooted connections and unwavering dedication to the Russo family make him a respected figure among his peers. Despite his imposing stature, Giorgio is known for his affable demeanor and charismatic charm, endearing him to allies and adversaries alike. His close friendship with Massimo and Tomasso Marcelli further solidifies his standing within the criminal underworld, forming a powerful alliance that commands both respect and fear.

Giuseppe Russo

Giuseppe Russo, the patriarch of the Russo family, commands respect and authority within the Mafia hierarchy. With a distinguished presence and a keen intellect, Giuseppe is the guiding force behind the Russo family's operations. His shrewd business acumen and strategic foresight have propelled the family to prominence in the criminal underworld. Despite his formidable reputation, Giuseppe is known for his unwavering loyalty to his family and allies, earning him the admiration of his peers. As the father of Giorgio Russo, he takes pride in grooming his son to one day inherit the mantle of leadership, ensuring the Russo legacy endures for generations to come.

Angelo Romano

Angelo Romano is a compelling figure, the son of the late Roberto Romano, a revered figure in the Mafia community. Following his father's passing, Angelo now resides with his uncle Alberto, who plays a significant role in his life. With a commanding presence and a hint of mystery surrounding him, Angelo is known for his ambition and determination to uphold his family's legacy. He has a keen interest in Cassandra de Ville, which adds an intriguing dynamic to their interactions and fuels speculation among their peers.

Alberto Romano

Alberto Romano is a shrewd and cunning figure within the Mafia circles, known for his sharp intellect and strategic mindset. As the brother of the late Roberto Romano, he wields considerable influence and is not afraid to assert his authority. Alberto harbors doubts about Cassandra's leadership abilities and isn't hesitant to voice his skepticism, often questioning her decisions and testing her resolve whenever the opportunity arises. His calculating nature and unwavering scrutiny make him a formidable adversary, adding an element of tension to his interactions with Cassandra.

Antonella Marcelli

At 50 years old, Antonella Marcelli exudes timeless beauty and elegance. Despite her age, she possesses a youthful vitality that belies her years, with an aura of confidence and sophistication that commands attention. Her flowing brunette locks, now touched with strands of silver, cascade over her shoulders, framing her face and accentuating her striking features. Antonella's piercing hazel eyes sparkle with warmth and intelligence, revealing a depth of wisdom accumulated over the years. Despite the passage of time, she maintains a graceful demeanor and impeccable sense of style, embodying the epitome of a Mafia matriarch.

Beyond her role within the Marcelli clan, Antonella harbors a special hope for Cassandra. She sees potential for Cassandra to become something more within their family, perhaps even a guiding light or a transformative force. This aspiration reflects Antonella's deep-rooted desire to see her family thrive and evolve, with Cassandra playing a significant role in their collective future.

Madeline Hayes

Madeline Hayes, with her captivating hazel eyes and sleek black hair cascading over her shoulders, was once the object of Rayan's affection. Blessed with beauty that could ensnare any man's heart, she carried herself with an air of confidence and allure that made her irresistible to many. However, beneath her charming facade lay a deceptive nature, as Madeline proved herself to be unfaithful, betraying Rayan's trust by engaging in infidelity during their relationship. Now married to another, Madeline's actions serve as a reminder of the complexities of love and the pain that often accompanies matters of the heart.

Caterina Santoro

Caterina Santoro, Matteo's devoted wife, possesses a timeless beauty that defies her age of 50. With striking features and a warm demeanor, she exudes elegance and grace. Caterina's boundless love for her family is evident in her unwavering support and care for Cassandra and Fleur after the loss of their parents. Her nurturing nature and compassion make her a pillar of strength in the Santoro household, offering solace and guidance to those in need. Despite challenges, her love for her family remains unwavering, providing hope and comfort in times of adversity.

----------------------------------------------------------

Any thoughts?

Don't forget to vote and comment>3

And who do you think Cassandra should be shipped with before I post the next chapter.

Have a good day!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3M 218K 82
The Mafia Heirs #1 Azalea (Lea), known as the 'Deadly', is a twenty years old assassin, who has had only one goal in her life : Avenge her parents' d...
520 121 21
....I could feel his breath on my neck.. "My work is to give others pleasure.." I managed to say between heavy breathes.. " Its okay kitty.. But who...
160 22 21
Cassie Ramirez is the daughter of The most ruthless surreptitious mafia leader Hector Ramirez. They're like ghosts who not only push drugs and guns b...
3.8K 125 42
Adrienne, age 19 might not be the perfect daughter her mother wants her to be. She trains just as hard as her brother but never gets the privilege of...