Fourteen - The 100

By imgayandyourgaytoo

(s1) a young girl with 99 other criminals gets sent down to earth to see if the planet is survivable after it... More

Face Claim
01. Earth
02. Grounders
03. Finding Jasper
04. Death Fog
05. a unknown murder
07. a blonde grounder

06. a visitor from space

47 0 0
By imgayandyourgaytoo

It was the middle of the night, I couldn't sleep after what happened back there. I don't even want to remember that. I was looking up in the sky while sitting down next to a tree. Right when I was about to gett up and walk back to camp I saw a.. cargo pod? It's too small to be a dropship, that's for sure. I got up to walk back to camp when I saw a grounder. I ran back to camp. I didn't want to freak out that much but I did. I was scared, could you blame me? When I arrived at camp everyone was up, not even a few seconds later Clarke and Finn were behind me. Where even were Clarke and Finn? They went into Bellamy's tent and left. Was Bellamy not there? They ended up walking away from camp, maybe following Bellamy? Or maybe going to the cargo pod? I ended up following them, obviously.

"Where are you guys going?" I asked them.

"No where you should go. Clarke said not slowing down, not stopping, it seemed like she didn't care.

"Please, Clarke, I get that you're mad about what I said to you, but please I don't trust anyone don't change that." I said trying to convince her, or Finn to let me go with them.

She stayed stayed silent and stopped before answering.

"Fine. Come on, were going to the cargo pod."

                                         »

"Should we split up?" Clarke said as we speedwalked to the cargo pod.

"Yeah. You go that way,  I'll check the bottom." Finn responded.

I followed Clarke and she seemed pretty annoyed that I followed her, if this is about Charlotte we can deal with that later.

It started to rain, we both got there. Clarke opened the door from the cargo pod. A girl with blood leaking from her forehead was inside. She also had an astronaut suit on.

"Oh, my God." Clarke said with a surprised tone. I wasn't really excited for anyone to come down here, honestly.

"Hi." The girl said.

"I made it?" She asked with Clarke nodding as a response.

She took off her suit and stepped outside and I guess 'embraced' earth. Whatever that means.

"I dreamed it would smell like this." She said spinning.

"Is this rain?" She asked looking at Clarke, I felt like a little kid again with nobody really knowing who I was. Clarke seemed mad at me, I didn't really even know anyone, I just had myself.

"Welcome home." Clarke said smiling,  ignoring me.

I saw Finn walking, then running after seeing the girl.

"Raven!" He yelled running for her.

"Finn!" She yelled back. They seemed close.

"I knew you couldn't be dead."

"You're bleeding." Finn said after looking at her forehead.

"I don't care." She said before she kissed him, I looked at Clarke. She looked sad, more than sad. Like she was disappointed. I know her and Finn were close but like, come on, I think you should be trying to survive.

When their kiss broke apart Finn asked Raven a question.

"How did you get here?"

"From the cargo pod. Idiot." I mumbled under my breath.

"You know that big scrap hold, the one on K deck?"

"You built that from scrap?" He asked her another question with Raven smiling at him while Clarke.. she, didn't look happy.

"I kind of rebuilt it."

"Please. Like that's hard."

"It just needed a couple parts and some love."

"You're insane."

"I'd do more for you and worse. Just like you would for me."

Raven said before almost falling because of her wound.

"Come on, sit down. Sit down here." Finn said while helping her sit on a rock.

"Let me get something for that." Finn said before approaching Clarke and me.

"I'm sorry." Finn said to Clarke, he really thought this would be a good time to say that?

"you really thought this would be a good time to say that?" I said, I was mad, I mean could you blame me?

"Let's not talk about this." Clarke said trying to avoid the subject.

"We've known each other our whole lives." Finn said trying to make an excuse.

"We don't need to talk about it. She needs to put pressure on her wound."

"Thanks."

"This is Clarke. She was on the dropship, too."

"Clarke?" Raven said standing up.

"This was all because of your mom."

If only I still had my mom.

"My mom?" Clarke questioned.

"This was all her plan, We were trying to come down here together. If we waited... oh, my God."

"What is it?" I said questioning her, I barely even know about what happens at camp, you think I wouldn't want to know what happens up there on the ark?

"We couldn't wait because the council was voting whether to kill 300 people to save air." She explained.

"When?" Clarke questioned.

"Today. We have to tell them you're alive." She said running to the cargo pod, looking for the radio I guess. I honestly don't want them to, they floated my mother. But I guess, I don't have a choice.

"The radio's gone." She said.

"It must've gotten loose during reentry. I should've strapped it to the A-strut.

"Stupid!" She said before banging the cargo pod's window.

"No, no, this is my fault. Someone got here before us." Clarke said, the must've been talking about Bellamy.

"We have to find him."

࣪.𖤐

"Hey!" Clarke yelled at Bellamy before catching up to him.

"Where is it?"

"Hey, princess. You taking
a walk in the woods?"

"Where's the radio?" I asked.

"What?" He acted like he had no clue what we were talking about.

"They're getting ready to kill 300 people up there to save oxygen and I can guarantee you it won't be council members." Clarke said.

"It'll be working people. Your people."

"Bellamy. Where's the radio?" Finn said while pushing him.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Bellamy said while pushing him back.

"Bellamy Blake? They're
looking everywhere for you." Raven said.

"Shut up." He said, he probably said that so we wouldn't ask any questions but hey, it's over now.

"Looking for him why?" Clarke asked Raven before looking back at Bellamy.

"He shot Chancellor Jaha." She responded.

He what?

"That's why you took the wristbands. Needed everyone to think we're dead." Clarke said, It makes more sense now, actually no it doesn't. Why would he-..oh. To get on the dropship, probably.

"And all that 'whatever the hell we want?' You just care about saving your own skin." Finn said not long before he tried to walk away.

"Hey! Shooter! Where's my radio?" Raven said catching up to him.

"Get out of my way." He said.

"Where is it?" It was definitely certain she was not budging, but it looked like neither was Bellamy.

"I should've killed you when I had the chance."

"Really? Well, I'm right here."

When she said that it looked like Bellamy was going to strangle her I guess. But when he tried to do that she pulled out a pocketknife.

"Where's my radio?"

"Ok, stop it." Clarke said, trying to calm things down, he let her go.

"Jaha deserved to die. You all know that." He said walking away slowly.

"Yeah, he's not my favorite person, either. But he isn't dead." Raven said.

He isn't dead? Huh.

"What?" He looked desperate when he said that, looked stupid.

"You're a lousy shot." She said with a dumb smile on her face.

"Bellamy, don't you see what this means?" Clarke said.

"You're not a murderer."

"You always did what you had to do to protect your sister. That's who you are. And you can do it again, by protecting 300 of your people. Where's the radio?"

"It's too late."

That whole speech for nothing, wow.

----- ☾⋆。𖦹 °✩ -----

Bellamy got some of the campers to try looking for the radio in the river, since he was the one who through it in there. I wasn't really worried about the radio, we all die at some point. What I did pay attention to was Clarke and Finn. I guess they were having an argument about Raven. If I could punch Finn, I would.

"Hey. I found it." Someone said, picking it up.

Everyone who was at the river walked up to see it, Raven grabbed it and looked at it.

"Can you fix it?" Clarke asked.

"Maybe. But it'll take half a day just to dry out the components to see what's broken." She said looking at the radio before looking back up at Clarke.

"Like I said, it's too late." Bellamy said while Raven passed it to Finn.

"Do you have any idea what you did? Do you even care?" Clarke said, almost ready to yell at him.

"You asked me to help. I helped."

"300 people are gonna die today because of you." Clarke said almost yelling.

"Hold up. We don't have to talk to The Ark. We just have to let them know we're down here, right?" Raven said.

"Yeah, but how do we do that with no radio?" Finn asked while Raven had another smile on her face.

She had explained that we need flares, she said we have the materials to make 'em. We all got to work. It took hours, hours 'till it was night. We eventually made 'em and launched 'em. I was behind Clarke and I was wondering, is she still mad at me? Because of Charlotte? The only thing I was thinking about was how much I miss her.

Author's note: I know I said Hazel would be in this chapter but I forgot she would be in the next chapter, sorry guys😭😭

word count: 1626

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.9K 896 25
*second book to 'the 100' series* *unedited* It all came down to that day I was stabbed. The day I walked onto 'Underground' land and was found hard...
6.5K 271 38
"and in the end she realized no matter how much history they shared, there was never going to be a future." A nuclear apocalypse sends what's left of...
26K 537 18
When she was little, people told her stories about how fire fell from the sky destroying everything and everyone on Earth. And up from the ground, a...
27.4K 734 18
In which the twin sister of Wells Jaha finds herself on earth, with her best friends, falling in love with their leader. [the 100] [s1-s7] [Bellamy B...