ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴇ ᴏғ sʜᴜsᴜᴋᴇ ᴜᴄʜɪʜᴀ

By HttpsHoshi

What if Sasuke Uchiha and Sakura Uchiha had a son? The older twin brother of Sarada Uchiha. What do you think... More

Character info
Prologue
Chp 1 [academy]
chp 2 [The Hokage's son]
chp 3 [Iwabe the repeater]
chp 4 [Metal Lee goes hard!]
chp 5 [A ninjutsu battle of the sexes!]
Chp 7 [Love and Potato Chips!]
chp 8 [nightmares]
🌸 [A Mother's Joy]
chp 9 [The demon beast appears!]
chp 10 [So it's you]
chp 11 [Run, Sarada, Shusuke!]
chp 12[Shusuke and Sarada Uchiha]
chp 13 [The boy with the Sharingan]
chp 14 [Shusuke, Sarada and Sasuke]

Chp 6 [on a mission]

378 15 0
By HttpsHoshi

(I published this part earlier but I changed the ending, I hope you guys would like it:)).)

Narrator's POV:

The two Uchiha made their way to the Academy as they walked by eachother sides quietly. After walking silently, Shusuke then heard a sound of a hawk. He looked up and saw a hawk flying in the sky. He squinted his eyes and noticed a red cloth that was wrapping on its leg.

He looked at her sister who's minding her own business. "Sarada, I'll go after you. I need to do something." The male said to her sister who looked at him suspiciously. Don't they need to go to the Academy? "Why? Planning to skip class?" Sarada asked as she stopped on her tracks and rested her hand on top of her hips.

"No, I said I'll go with you after. I need to do something." The male repeated, which made the girl sighed. "Fine." Thats all what she said before leaving her brother behind and continued on her way to the Academy.

Shusuke let out a sigh and jumped on top of the roof of one of the houses. He looked at the hawk as the hawk landed on his right arm. He took the paper that was stuck in the bird's right leg. After he took the paper he sent the hawk fly away.

He opened the paper and there was a message that wrote. "Lord Hokage have a mission for you, come to the office." Thats the only thing that wrote on the piece of paper. The hand writing is too familiar with him. Too familiar. He furrows his eyebrows and he let out a annoyed sigh.

The Uchiha had no choice but to follow what the letter told him. He hurried to the Hokage mansion by jumping into the roofs of the houses. After jumping for a while, he reached the mansion and walked where the office of the Hokage is. After reaching the office, he let out a knock at the door and got greeted by Shikamaru himself.

The man let the boy in as he closed the door and walked back beside the Hokage to stand. The Uchiha got into a one knee and lowered his head down. "Shusuke, there's currently a threat that's going on a small village, not too far away. The village doesn't have any ninja to protect them and I think you're perfect on this mission. Don't worry, I sent a letter to Shino that you can't go to the Academy today." Naruto explained as he looked at the Uchiha who looked up to him.

"Do I need to kill them, Lord Hokage?" He asked without any hint of emotions. You can't describe the loyalty he have for the Hokage and to the village. Naruto also noticed the bloodlust on the boy's eyes. "If they threatened to kill the villagers. Do what it needs to be done." Naruto said with also an serious face. He doesn't like the bloodlust on the boy at all.

The Uchiha nodded and put on his ninja headband before disappearing into a thin air. As he left, Shikamaru noticed that the blonde was lost in thoughts again. "Did you see it?" Shikamaru asked. Naruto nodded his head with a sigh. That boy is thirsty for blood. He even got his Sharingan in a traumatic way that he can't even explain.

Back to Shusuke, he now reached the village easily since he's really faster than the average person can be. He stopped on a branch of a tree not too far away from the small village as he stared blankly at the not so peaceful village where there's guys that wore black outfits are threatening the villagers with swords on their hands and pointing it to the innocent villagers.

In the corner of his eye he saw a kid no older than seven begging to spare his sister who was held as a hostage. He saw how scared the boy was for his life and her sister's life. At some aspect, the boy reminded of himself when he was young. Terrified of this world full of awful people.

He draw out his sword from his back and covered it with purple lightning. His black deadly murderous eyes stared at the man who's grabbing the hair of the girl while the boy is begging to spare his sister. He started to spread his bloodlust that won't go unnoticed by the enemies. He smirked as he activated his Sharingan.

The man who's holding the little girl was about to slash her head but Shusuke was fast enough to slash the man head before he could harm the little girl. One of the man noticed him and pointed him out. "Kill him!" He shouted which made Shusuke to looked at them over his shoulder.

The men noticed his red dark murderous eyes staring at them. "T- that's the Uchiha!" One of them men yelped and ran away. That soon got followed by everyone. How can't they be scared at those eyes? Those eyes killed their leader.

The Uchiha didn't let them get away and he quickly appeared on the gates of the village, preventing the enemies to run away. "I'm just starting." The boy spoke coldly which gave shivers to the enemies.

"Attack!" One of them raised their sword and ran towards the Uchiha, but before he could touch the Uchiha, his head got quickly cut by the sword that was covered with purple lightning. The people who noticed the scene stared at the young lad with wide eyes.

Shusuke looked up and stared at them with those cold eyes. "No... Y-you're his son..." The man shutter as his legs shaken with fear. Shusuke raised his eyebrows and smirked after. "So you know him..." He spoke. "He killed our leader!" The man replied as anger and fear on his eyes.

"I guess I'll be killing on what's left." Shusuke replied as his smirked disappeared and his bloodlust grew. Others looked at him with fear and some looked at him with furious look on their faces. How dare he disrespect their leader? But they can't deny that even the Uchiha is standing alone, they still can't defeat him that easily.

They managed to have the courage to ran towards the Uchiha and attack him. But as they looked at his eye they saw a monster. Not just any monster. A monster that's thirty for blood and power.

Soon the place was filled with painful screams of the enemies, where some villagers covered their ears, hoping that it will get over soon. After some time that felt like eternity, the painful screams soon disappeared and the only noise that could be heard is the wind and the sound of electricity that's coming from the right hand of the Uchiha.

The Uchiha was covered in blood as he breathed heavily before deactivating his sharingan and the technique. Walking towards his sword that was pierced to the ground. He took it out and put it back on the scabbard that was placed on his back.

The village stared at him with concerned look on their faces. The boy sister whom he saved walked towards him. "Mr. thank you for saving my sister and the village... We-" the boy is in the middle of his sentence when Shusuke put up his left hand on the boy face, gesturing him to stop talking.

"I'm fine, I don't need-" he didn't even finished his sentence when everything went black.

Soon the Uchiha woke up with a towel on his forehead and he also noticed that he's not wearing any shirt at all. Leaving him on his black shorts. "You're awake." A female voice spoke. The Uchiha sat up and saw a woman who's wearing a red kimono with her short pink hair and dark green eyes standing on the door. For a moment, Shusuke thought that it's her mother who's looking at him.

He furrows his eyebrows as he stared at the girl who looks like the same age as him. "Who are you?" He asked, more like a demand to know her name. "You can call me Aki. I would like to thank you for protecting the village." She said with a smile.

The Uchiha grunted as he rubbed his temples. "It's fine, it's my mission to protect your village." The Uchiha said as he looked at his side and saw his hoodie and the headband that was neatly placed on top of the folded clothe. "What time is it?" He asked the girl.

"It's already night time." The girl replied where the Uchiha stood up and startled the girl a little. She had a pink blush on her face as she watched the boy wore his shirt and hoodie. She didn't noticed that she was staring too much at the boy. "I'll be leaving now."

The Uchiha spoke as he wear his headband on his forehead. "U-uhm wait..." The girl spoke, catching the Uchiha's attention. He looked at her in the eye which made Aki blush and looked away. "Why don't you stay until morning? Its already late and it's dangerous..."

The Uchiha looked at her and decided that it's better to stay tonight. He also noticed the room is big and it looks old fashioned. Looking at the room, he knows the the girl is the heir of this traditional house. "how can he just stand there and look so handsome..." The pinklette thought as she was lost in words, while starting at the boy.

"You reminded me of my mother." Shusuke spoke, causing Aki snap out of her thoughts and a blush appeared on her face. Shusuke looked back at her. "Y—your mother...?" She whispered underneath her breath. The Uchiha walked towards her which made her panic. She shut her eyes and only opened it when he heard the sliding door behind her opened.

"I— Its already late. You should take a rest." Aki said as she looked at the Uchiha who looked at the moon. She was mesmerized by the boy appearance as the moon light hit him. "You have a pretty big house. You're a heiress, aren't you?" Shusuke asked and glanced back at her.

The pinklette snapped out of her thoughts and looked away to hide her blush. "Y—yeah... My family is the founder of the village." She informed. The boy nodded his head and stared back at the moon. "I'll be staying for tonight." He spoke which made the girl widen her eyes as her green orbs sparked.

~

In the morning, the Uchiha joined the pinklette and her family for a lovely breakfast to thank the boy for saving their village. But the boy explained that the Hokage of Konoha ordered him to protect the village. But of course that didn't stop the parents to be amazed by the boy's skills, especially that he's an Uchiha and probably the only young Uchiha boy.

"You know you're a perfect match for our daughter." The mother of Aki spoke with a giggle. The mother also have pink hair but her eyes are golder brown. "So say it, what do you think?" The old man, who's the father of Aki asked. Shusuke glanced at Aki whom face is red and it became worse when she saw that the Uchiha was staring at her.

Shusuke opened his mouth to speak but, "you want to restore your clan right? I think Aki is a great choice." The old lady spoke which made Shusuke lose his appetite. "I'm sorry, but I don't plan into using someone just to restore my clan." He said as he stood up and glared at the old people. He did not care whoever these people are. They just crossed the line.

"I do want to restore my clan, but using someone as pawn, especially a girl that I just met." He continued as he turned around to leave. "Thank you for the breakfast, but I must say I need to leave now." He added and left. He didn't even spare a glance at the girl, which make her upset.

~

After Shusuke finished his missions, he hurried to the Hokage office to report. After his report, he soon came home with tired body and a pounding head. Did that family just tried to poison him? Anyway, as he opened the door of their house he was greeted with a hug of his mother. "You should've told me if you're going on a mission!"

She said as she broke the hug. The male nodded his head, understanding her mother concerned about his well being. "Sorry for that." He said as he stared at his mother's green orbs who head love and worry. But her eyes are so different from the girl she met during his mission. Who is that girl anyway?

(Special chapter? Anyways, thank you for 300 plus reads! I really appreciate it! And don't forget to vote!!! Thank you!!! Aki is just an oc so yeah)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

945 26 7
What if Boruto wasn't the only protagonist of the story? This fanfiction will follow part of the story from the anime, with obvious changes. Stories...
229K 8K 19
How did mama and papa meet? What's the Uchiha massacre? ..Who's Itachi? When curiosity gets to the best of the Uchiha heiress, she's presented with a...
26.7K 452 58
Saruto Hyuga, an orphan in Konoha village, finally gets an answer to his life-long question. Once a boy with no history, no hope and no parents, he f...
48.7K 1.4K 18
Madara stumbles across a box. Inside the box lied a beautiful, healthy baby girl who's name was Y/n Uchiha. He took her in, into a mansion filled wit...