Accidentally in Love - Grown...

By simlover3232

A Grown Ups Fanfiction Where a weekend has the potential for two teenagers to fall in love while at the lake... More

Isabella Higgins
Ryan Feder
The Lake House
The Rope Swing
The Dinner
Runaway Indians
Cup Phones
You're staying?
The Water Park
PDA
You were so nervous
Fireworks
Goodbye's are the hardest part
Two Month Anniversary

The Funeral

786 14 0
By simlover3232

Isabella Higgins, sat in her room with her earphones blurring and sketching design ideas in her sketchbook. She has always had a love for drawing and when she became a teenager her love for fashion grew as well, so she decided to combine her love for the two and start drawing fashion designs. She's had many sketchbooks over the years, all of them collecting dust somewhere in her room, the designs inside getting better as the years went on. She has been sat on the floor leaning against her bed for the majority of the day, waiting for her dad to come and tell her that his latest conquest has left. This happens a lot. 

She was so into her sketch that she didn't notice her father had opened the door and was trying to get her attention, until she felt a thump on her head. She roughly pulled her earphones out while shouting '' What the hell ? What was that for?'' 

Her father simply shrugged before  saying '' I didn't mean to hit your head but I'm not mad about it. Anyway, I've been trying to get your attention for five minutes now.'' while looking at her and trying not to laugh at the first part. 

This causes Isabella to sheepishly say '' Opps...What's up with the face?'' after taking a good look at her father. '' Do you remember me talking about Coach Buzzer ?'' while stepping into the room and leaning on my desk. '' He was your old Basketball Coach ?'' She replied in a way that was really a question. 

'' That's the one. I got a phone call there, he passed away, his funeral is on Friday. You're coming'' Marcus stated before walking out of the room, he stuck his head back around the doorframe and said '' Oh and before I forget, we are going to be going to the lakehouse with some of my old friends after.'' 

She jumped up going straight for her closet while saying '' Oh My God, WHAT? Why are you only telling me this now, I have no clothes.'' This causes Marcus to scoff and say '' There is no way that is true. This house is literally full of your clothes.'' 

Isabella then turns round and says '' But not for this ocassion, I 've had no time to prepare... or shop.'' He groans before turning around '' I'm done. I'm leaving.'' coming out of his mouth in a fed up tone. She then asks '' Dad, are you okay? Do you need anything?'' causing him to smile while turning around and saying '' I'll be fine kiddo.'' 

================================================================================================================================================================

( This is what she wears to the funeral but without the tights )

Isabella was walking alongside her father talking '' Okay, dad I know you get weird at funerals but you gotta try and control that cause it is not normal.'' He gets an offended look on his face '' What? I do not get weird, what are you talking about?'' 

Before she gets a chance to retort back he is already inserting himself into another conversation, causing her to shake her head and mumble '' And so it begins''. She walks closer to the group and says '' What happened to and I quote ' I do not get weird' about five seconds ago'' Marcus just looks over to her and says '' Just be cool'' she just rolls her eyes and states '' I didn't even know that word was in your vocabulary, considering what I just witnessed.'' 

This makes the other two men laugh before one of them asks '' Who's this?'' causing Marcus to reply '' Kurt you already know but Lenny this is my daughter, Isabella.'' Lenny just looks shocked casuing Isabella to laugh. 

Kurt then says to her '' Charlotte and Andre are over there, they can't wait to see you'' she just smiles and goes over to the two children and wrapping her arms around their shoulders while saying '' Well, well, well, look who we have here.'' before laughing as they screamed before realising who it was and hugging her. 

''Guys it's been so long.'', the both of them agreeing with Andre saying '' Too long.'' is a dreamy tone and holding on tighter. Isabella then says '' Okay guys, you're cutting off my oxygen. Andre. Andre.'' while prying his hands off her as he refused to let go. 

Meanwhile, the Feder siblings are having a fight with Ryan scolding Kiethie for having his phone out, their attention is drawn when Greg says '' Woah. Hottie alert.'' Ryan slaps him on the back of the head while saying '' Come on dude, be more respectful.'' He then looks over to see who caused his brother to say that, before seeing Isabella laughing with two people hugging her, his mouth drops open slightly as keeps staring. He hears his brothers start laughing at him before Greg says '' Told ya.'' leading to Ryan moving his stare to him and glaring before saying '' Shut up.'' 

Everyone headed into the church, the Feders sitting in front of the two Higgins, to which Ryan had smiled at Isabella causing her to blush slightly before looking down making him laugh. She then hears her father saying '' Yeah it's your money, it's his money, it's my money. Let's put all our cash in a pile and split it. That's a nice hat, it brings out the death in a room. I'm sorry, I'm nervous. And it's a funeral, I get weird.'' Causing her to slap his shoulder and pull him back while saying '' Oh my god. Unbeliveable. I told you to be normal. I'm so sorry.'' the whole orderal causing Lenny to laugh. 

'' Coach "Buzzer" Ferdinando, was a caretaker by proffesion. What a wonderful word to describe his devotion to his fellow man. He truly took care. When Robert knew that his time was short he told me there was one specific man he wanted to say a few word to memorialise him. So, I'd like to ask Lenny Feder to come up now.'' 

Lenny stood up and walked up to the alter before saying '' I'm sorry, I'm not prepared at all. I feel very honored that, that coach asked me to do this, but, I also feel terrible because I haven't seen the coach in so long. And he always wanted me to come to town and see him and I got caught up in what I've been doing and I regret it. I understand that the St. Mark's team of 1978 was the only championship team that the coach ever had and that's very impressive, I gotta say judging from the talent we had to offer. I mean, believe it or not Robbie and Marcus were actually shorter back in 1978.'' his joke making everyone start laughing. 

Eric then chimed in '' But those guys had a skill you never mastered. They knew how to pass the ball.'' causing laughter again. 

Lenny comes back with '' Looks like somebody has to learn how to pass the Kentucky Fried Chicken. I'm kidding, I'm kidding. We're saying goodbye to a big part of our lives. All of us. You affected everybody in this room. And I hope we get to live our lives like you. Have no regrets when life's final buzzer sounds. So, let's all bow our heads in silence. ''

Rob, who Isabella hasn't met yet, goes up to the alter and starts singing Ave Maria, as he gets more into it he starts holding the picture of the buzzer and spinning around with it, causing her and Marcus and Lenny to start laughing. We all struggle to hold our laughs in as he continues, him finally finishing the song as he goes down on one knee. Marcus then makes a buzzer noise once it's over, which causes everyone to laugh, some more than others. 

Rob then shouts '' Grow up will ya!'' while walking back to his seat, making Isabella laugh harder.  

================================================================================================================================================================

When the funeral is over everyone heads outside, spliting off into gorups. Marcus and offically introduced Isabella to all of the grown ups as the kids were everywhere. He was somewhere with his friends and their wives while she was sat with Charlotte at one of the tables and they were just catching up. They were in a conversation when Donna came over with a slice of cake that looked like it had been crushed. Charlotte then said ''Oooh, cake. Where did you get that?'' causing Donna to say '' I was thinking about getting a new piece anyway, I'll come show you.'' before they both left.

Isabella shouted after them '' Nice to see you too Donna. Oh no don't worry I don't want any cake.'' causing the girls to laugh and wave back at her. She then heard a voice behind her say '' Talking to yourself?'' 

This makes her jump as she wasn't expecting it and turns to see the boy from the church, the oldest Feder boy. ''Just practicing my conversation skills. You should try it sometime. Nice to meet you, by the way." 

Ryan replies with '' Oh really with who? I'll have you know I have great conversationa skills, thank you very much. Nice to meet you too, I' m Ryan.'' 

She replies with '' I thought we already convered, myself. Oh really, I'll have to be the judge of that. I'm Isabella.'' 

He laughes before saying '' Makes sense.'' causing her to have a look of confusion before he continues '' Well, Bella in Italian means beautiful. So it makes sense that a girl as beautiful as you would have that as her name.'' 

Isabella's confusion turns into a smile as she appreciates the compliment. She responds playfully, "Smooth talker, huh? Well, thank you. And what should I call you? Mr. Smooth Operator?"

Ryan replies with "Mr. Smooth Operator? I like the sound of that! But you can just call me Ryan. So Bella, you excited to spend the weekend at the lakehouse?'' 

"Ryan, Ryan, Ryan. Smooth talk, smooth moves, huh? Well, I hope the lakehouse is ready for all this excitement. And who knows, maybe I'll have to keep an eye on you to make sure you don't get too smooth for your own good." Is Isabella's response to his question while shaking her head in a playful manner. 

"An eye on me? Better be careful, Isabella. You might find yourself getting distracted. Wouldn't want you to miss out on all the fun, now would we? And hey, try not to accidentally fall in love with me over the weekend. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 9.2K 33
𝔰𝔬𝔲𝔩 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢 /ˈ𝔰ō𝔩 ˌ𝔪ā𝔱/ 𝔞 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔬𝔫 𝔦𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔰𝔲𝔦𝔱𝔢𝔡 𝔱𝔬 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔰 𝔞 𝔠𝔩𝔬𝔰𝔢 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡 𝔬𝔯 𝔯𝔬𝔪𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔦...
593K 36K 100
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 48.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
5.9K 188 14
"There are three kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to become a murderer: psychopaths, profilers and mystery writers. I'm the kind that...