𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐀, 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓...

Oleh AverageAestheticRat

𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭�... Lebih Banyak

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗨𝗦 𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦
𝟬𝟬𝟭 - 𝗜 𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹'𝘀 𝗗𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝗥𝗼𝗹𝗲
𝟬𝟬𝟮 - 𝗜'𝗺 𝗗𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗦𝗹𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗠'𝘀
𝟬𝟬𝟯 - 𝗜 𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝗻 𝗨𝗻𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗥𝗲𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀𝗮𝗹
𝟬𝟬𝟰 - 𝗛𝗲 𝗔𝘀𝗸𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗙𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗠𝗲
𝟬𝟬𝟱 - 𝗜𝗻 𝗔𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗨𝗻𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗲, 𝗗𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝗕𝗮𝘁𝗺𝗮𝗻
𝟬𝟬𝟲 - 𝗕𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀 (𝗳𝘁. 𝗖𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀)
𝟬𝟬𝟳 - 𝗚𝗼 𝗣𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗮 𝗘𝗮𝗴𝗹𝗲𝘀!
𝟬𝟬𝟴 - 𝗪𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗲𝗿 𝗔𝗹𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗕𝘂𝗿𝗻𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗗𝗼𝘄𝗻
𝟬𝟬𝟵 - 𝗕𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗢𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗮 𝗥𝗼𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗼 𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝗮 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗕𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿
𝟬𝟭𝟬 - 𝗔𝗿𝘆𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝗪𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗲𝗿 𝗗𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗗𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿
𝟬𝟭𝟭 - 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝟲-𝗠𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗼𝗳 𝗠𝘆 𝗕𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆
𝟬𝟭𝟮 - 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 (𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗦𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘀) 𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝗶𝗿
𝟬𝟭𝟯 - 𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗟𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘇𝘇𝗶 𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗢𝘂𝘁
𝟬𝟭𝟰 - 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗚𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗗𝗼𝘄𝗻
𝟬𝟭𝟲 - 𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗙𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲

𝟬𝟭𝟱 - 𝗔𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝗶𝘇𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗪𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗙𝗶𝘅 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴

697 36 111
Oleh AverageAestheticRat

𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐥𝐱𝐯𝐞𝐫𝟐𝟗
𝐢 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨, 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐮𝐩/𝐛𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞
𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙧𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙮𝙜𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙙 1,274 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨
𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙛𝙛

𝟬𝟭𝟱 - 𝗔𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝗶𝘇𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗪𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗙𝗶𝘅 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴

I rest my head on a picnic blanket while chewing slowly on a grape. This Saturday, our dance instructor is ill. So today, I can hang out with Olivia. Dexter broke up with Eloise since Eloise was flirting with another guy in her 1st period. But, he has a cold right now. So for now, it's just Olivia and I. I swallow the grape slowly and look for another fruit.

"So, I don't wanna mention it, but what's up with you and Walker?" Olivia questions, braiding a tiny group of hair strands.

"He hasn't texted me yet," I explain, "and I haven't texted him." I find a clementine and start to peel it.

"Listen, I think y'all should talk," Olivia suggests as I finish peeling the orange.

"I'm just nervous," I sigh. Olivia takes a chip and plops it in her mouth.

"Okay, think of it this way. How would you feel if you never forgave him and you live with that regret for life? Or think about if you were him. If you never at least straighten things out, he could life with that regret. Just start it first, be the responsible one in the relationship." Olivia finishes her speech and I lean in to hug her. She hugs back.

"Thanks Liv, I'll text him when we get home," I reply. "Or eventually, whenever I feel like it." Olivia laughs and throws a grape at me.

"You know, I like talking to you about stuff like that," Olivia mentions.

"Same. I wish I told you sooner," I respond. "Well, at least there was one thing to the outing situation."

~

As I fix my pointe shoes, I look around at everyone in the studio. The one thing that has gone back to normal was anything at ballet. Viktoria takes a bite of a protein bar and sips her Celsius. She gives me a few pieces of her protein bar. Kayla takes a tennis ball and stretches her calves. My phone buzzes and I grab my bag. I search through it to find my phone.

"Was that your phone?" Viktoria asks. She chews slowly on her protein bar waiting for an answer.

"Yeah, but I got it," I reply. I finally pull it out of my tiny compartment and look at my message. Of course, it's from the one person I don't want to talk to at the moment.

walker.

hey
im so sorry for everything. i feel like such
a shitty person due to me just stopping
our texting and losing out bond. i bet im
the last person you wanna talk to at the
moment, but please, just read this. im still
madly oh so in love with you. i have always
been. from the first time i saw you in person,
oh my heavens it was like everything. you're
so gorgeous, funny, and unpredictable (in
a good way). you are amazing at dance and
you looked stunning in your costume. but
mtv can't ruin our relationship. it makes me
so mad that people think it's fine to share
people's private lives. it's not your fault,
and if you don't like me at all anymore,
that's valid. even if you don't like me
anymore, just know that i still fucking
love you delilah reichert. it wasn't a bad
idea to get with you. it changed my whole life.
love you, walker ❤️

My face falls, worry piling on my face like a truck releasing a load of mulch on my face. Nervousness comes over me as I feel my heart pump faster. Viktoria looks up from her shoe and stops breaking in a pair.

"What is going on?" Viktoria questions, chewing a corner from her longer nails.

"Walker just texted me."

"Wait, Walker? The same guy that left you as soon as paparazzi flooded your relationship?" Viktoria asks in exasperation. She folds her arms as her nails dig into her skin.

"He apologized. I think," I respond, showing Viktoria my phone. Kayla scoots next to Viktoria and reads along. Kayla's smile drops at the message.

"Oh, oh wow!" Kayla replies, not knowing what to say. Viktoria sits there in silence. Well, not exact silence, since there are still others in the studio violently beating the pointe shoes on the floor, wall, and barres.

"This is insane. Jeez, sorry to break it to you, but he's madly in love. You gonna agree with getting back together?" Viktoria wonders, picking at her finger nail.

"I don't know, I need some time to think about it," I reply. I close my message. Thankfully, my read recipients are off. This is the only thing that is saving me right now.

"Alright girls, let's start from the beginning of our ballet! Costumes are in the back," the assistant reminds us and walks out. We see her drop her pen and observe as another picks it up.

"Let's go, but this conversation is not over!" Kayla says, making the two of us laugh before starting another painful rehearsal.

~

Cher's voice carries to my bathroom as I quickly head to my bathroom, connected to my bedroom. It's super easy access, especially in mornings. When I wake up, I don't have to walk a very long way to the bathroom. I can just rush in my bathroom connected to it.

As I rinse out my mouth with minty mouthwash, I remember I still need to text back Walker. I just cannot leave him on delivered forever. I wish I could, since I don't know exactly what to do. An apology isn't going to suit this, and going back to dating after something like this seems stupid and pointless. Breaking up might not be bad...

walker.

hey, thanks for the apology.
but im sorry for keeping it a
secret in the first place. i should
have told everyone. lying was
pointless and stupid of me. but i
don't think going back to dating right
after something like this is the best
thing to do. listen, i still really like
and love you, but dating might not
be the most appropriate thing to
do right after this. maybe in the
near future we'll be able to. i still
love you walker scobell, and never
forget it.
yours truly, delilah

a/n from your local rat!

hey friends, this is the end. im so sad to end it like this, but it has to be done. i love delilah since she's based off of parts of me. i love ballet, of course, and walker scobell (duh!) slowly drifting away from a friend is relatable, and more that i will not reveal. anywho, than,s for reading. love you guys 🎀ྀིྀི 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

312K 9.3K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
24K 1.9K 11
(Both of Unicode and Zawgyi are available) You don't need to find a reason to come back to me. Because you are the most perfect reason for me, Ge Ge...
467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...