Percy vs Nico - Percy Jackson

By Fransico60

What if Nico was the one to send percy to Tartarus? The betrayal would be too much for Percy, especially with... More

Info
Arrival
Tension
Battle
Loyalty
Suffering
The Blow
Camp
Infirmary
Secrets
The Truth
The Dead Shall Rise Again
Movie at mine?
Laughs and giggles
Volleyball and tall grass
Food is everything
I wish I could disappear...
Hissing embarrassments
Your the man, man
Friends
Memories of darkness
May Death Be Untold
Lets Go Back?
The Map of Return
Why's everybody tripping?
Newbie
We keep meeting
I could never choose to love another~
Maybe one day I could learn to love you~
Too~
Greetings
Never too late to be what you might have been
Smoke?

Too much?

9 0 0
By Fransico60

Will's POV
He looks so young when he sleeps, more vulnerable. I stare at him for longer than I'd like to admit but I wondered where he had been. He would have told someone where he was going, he would have at least told me. I get up and walk toward the sink, I get a clean cloth and hold it under the water. I walk back over and hesitate. Then I bring the cloth to his face and wipe up all the blood from his face and hands. I place the bloodied cloth in a bowl and start to work on him. I channeled all my energy to my fingertips, I closed my eyes and started healing him. A big aura of light was surrounding him and I opened my eyes and watched as every cut on his face was closing up. I continued to focus all my energy on him, he filled my thoughts as I felt the energy inside me drain away. I heard a voice yell behind me.

"WILL! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Simon yelled and ran over to us. I felt weak, but I didn't stop. Simon had pulled me back, leading my powers to break off, I hadn't fully healed him yet. There were still some minor cuts on his face.

"Let go of me." I growled at him.

"Stop this!" Simon yelled back. "He will heal on his own." That's when a wave of exhaustion hit me. I struggled to hold to consciousness. "Will?" Simon said with concern. His words jumbled after that, going right through one ear and out the next. I didn't care what he had to say. I needed to help~ then everything went black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 3.2K 56
He was the star of the camp. He was the hero of the world, but after the Giant war with Gaea. In her final moments, she said something that caught ev...
341K 7.2K 41
What if Percy didn't make it out of Tartarus? What if he sacrificed himself to let Annabeth and Bob live? In the desperate hour, Percy decides that h...
2M 32.6K 44
Percy Jackson had the life everyone wanted, he was the hero of Olympus, respected by the most powerful beings, and had the best of friends. However...
224K 7K 56
Nico and Percy were driving in New York, when they got into a car crash. Percy wakes up fine except for a broken leg, but Nico isn't fine. He's blind...