πŸ’π™Άπ™Έπšπ™» π™±π™Ύπš‚πš‚πŸ’

By missmothernature16

-----------"𝙳𝙾𝙽'πšƒ π™±πš„πšˆ 𝙼𝙴 𝙰 π™³πšπ™Έπ™½π™Ί, 𝙸 𝙼𝙰𝙺𝙴 π™Όπšˆ π™Όπ™Ύπ™½π™΄πšˆ, 𝙳𝙾𝙽'πšƒ πšƒπ™Ύπš„π™²π™· π™Όπšˆ πš†οΏ½... More

πŸ’π™²π™°πš‚πšƒπŸ’
πŸ’π™²π™°πš‚πšƒ 2πŸ’
πŸ’π™²π™°πš‚πšƒ 3πŸ’
πŸ’π™°π™΄πš‚πšƒπ™·π™΄πšƒπ™Έπ™²πš‚πŸ’
πŸ’π™Ώπ™»π™°πšˆπ™»π™Έπš‚πšƒπš‚πŸ’
πŸ’π™°πš‚π™°π™Ίπ™·π™΄ π™Όπ™Ύπšπ™Άπ™°π™½πŸ’
πŸ’π™Ώπšπ™Ύπ™»π™Ύπ™Άπš„π™΄πŸ’
πŸ’π™°π™²πšƒ 1: 𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺 πšƒπ™Ύ πšƒπ™·π™΄ π™±π™΄π™Άπ™Έπ™½π™½π™Έπ™½π™ΆπŸ’
πŸ’π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 1 || "π™Άπ™°π™±πšπ™Έπ™΄π™»π™»π™°!"πŸ’
πŸ’π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 2 || "πšˆπ™Ύπš„'πšπ™΄ 𝙰 𝙻𝙴𝙢𝙴𝙽𝙳 π™°πš‚π™°π™Ίπ™·π™΄."πŸ’
πŸ’π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 3 || "πš†π™·π™Ύ πšƒπ™·π™΄ 𝙷𝙴𝙻𝙻 π™°πšπ™΄ πšˆπ™Ύπš„ 𝙳𝙾𝙸𝙽𝙢 π™·π™΄πšπ™΄?"πŸ’
πŸ’π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 4 || "πš†π™·π™΄π™½ π™·π™°πš…π™΄ 𝙸 π™΄πš…π™΄πš 𝙻𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙴𝙳 π™Έπ™½π™³π™΄π™²π™΄π™½πšƒ?"πŸ’
πŸ’π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 6 || "π™·π™°π™Ώπ™Ώπšˆ πš‚π™΄πš…π™΄π™½ πšˆπ™΄π™°πšπš‚ π™Όπšˆ 𝙰𝙻𝙴𝙲."πŸ’
πŸ’π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟽 || "πšƒπ™·π™΄πšπ™΄'πš‚ π™Όπšˆ π™Άπ™Έπšπ™»."πŸ’
πŸ’π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟾 || "πšˆπ™Ύπš„ πšπ™΄π™°π™»π™»πšˆ πšƒπ™·π™Ύπš„π™Άπ™·πšƒ πšˆπ™Ύπš„ π™²π™Ύπš„π™»π™³ π™±π™΄π™°πšƒ 𝙰𝙽 π™΄π™Έπ™Άπ™·πšƒ πšƒπ™Έπ™Όπ™΄ πš†π™Ύπšπ™»π™³ 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙼𝙿𝙸𝙾𝙽?"πŸ’
πŸ’π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟿 || "𝙸 𝙰𝙼 πš‚π™Ύ π™Ώπšπ™Ύπš„π™³ 𝙾𝙡 πšˆπ™Ύπš„."πŸ’
πŸ’π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟷𝟢 || "𝙳𝙸𝙳 𝙸 π™Όπ™Έπš‚πš‚ πš‚π™Ύπ™Όπ™΄πšƒπ™·π™Έπ™½π™Ά?"πŸ’
πŸ’π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟷𝟷 || "πšƒπ™·π™΄πš‚π™΄ π™°πšπ™΄ π™Όπšˆ π™΄πš‚πš‚π™΄π™½πšƒπ™Έπ™°π™»πš‚."πŸ’
πŸ’π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟷𝟸 || "πšƒπ™·π™Έπš‚ π™Έπš‚ 𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙾𝙡 πšƒπ™·π™΄ π™±π™΄πš‚πšƒ π™³π™°πšˆπš‚ 𝙾𝙡 π™Όπšˆ 𝙻𝙸𝙡𝙴."πŸ’
πŸ’π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟷𝟹 || "π™°π™½π™³π™΄πšπš‚ π™»π™΄πšƒπš‚ π™Άπ™΄πšƒ πšƒπ™·π™Έπš‚ 𝙢𝙰𝙼𝙴 𝙢𝙾𝙸𝙽𝙢!"πŸ’
πŸ’π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟷𝟺 || "𝙸'𝙼 𝙡𝙸𝙽𝙴 π™Ήπš„πš‚πšƒ 𝙰 π™»π™Ύπšƒ 𝙾𝙽 π™Όπšˆ 𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙳."πŸ’

πŸ’π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 5 || "πš†π™΄'πšπ™΄ 𝙴𝙽𝙢𝙰𝙢𝙴𝙳!"πŸ’

453 15 5
By missmothernature16

__________________******____________________
(These two cuties whenever they are around each other or generally just at the thought or mention of the other.)

💍ACT 1💍
*
*
*
*
💍CHAPTER 5💍
*
*
*
*
💍SPECIAL CHAPTER: YOUTUBE VIDEO: WE HAVE NEWS💍
*
*
*
*
💍NOW PLAYING: LINKED~ JIM YOSEFF, ANNA YVETTE💍
___________******___________

"More than lovers,
destined to find one another,
like lightening and thunder,
can't have one without the other."

______________******________________
Previously on 'Girl Boss'

"I told you so." Asa told her uncle as she turned in Blake's direction with a smug smirk on her face.

"You're never gonna let me love it down." Blake replied.
______________******_______________

"Alright." GABRIELLA SPOKE UP and everyone turned their attention to her except for Alec and Asakhe who had fallen asleep cuddled up together, the couple having dozed off just seconds after the previous episode ended.

"We're gonna take a little break from all that drama and move on to something a little more happier." Gabriella informed everyone.

"What is it?" Maddie asked in excitement, the young blonde bouncing in her spot.

Gabriella chuckled fondly and shook her head realising just how similar both Maddie and Asakhe are.

"Well for those of you who don't know which lets be frank it's just Izzy, a Maddy, Jace and Clary, little miss Morgan has a YouTube channel." Gabriella smiled.

"So right now we will be watching the video when both Alec and Asa announced their engagement to Asakhe's fans and many other nosey people." The guardian Angel nodded.

"Yes parents!" Stiles, Mason and Liam cheered and the rest of the pack whooped in agreement, excited to see more cute between the honorary parents of the pack.

Everyone had settled down once more and once they were comfortable the screen began to light up.

We see the intro to Asakhe's YouTube channel begin to play to the song 'Linked' by Jim YOSEFF and Anna Yvette.

More than lovers

We see Alec kiss Asakhe on her cheek, a wide and happy smile on Asa's face.

Destined to find one another

We see Sabrina and Asakhe laughing together.

Like lightening and thunder

Simon and Asakhe are seen doing the gangyam style.

Can't have one without the other (Woah)

We see Steven and Asakhe playing the piano together.

It was written in the stars.

We see Asakhe with the Santiago's as they enjoy 'the day of the dead' better known as Dia de los muertos.

Oh, we can't be torn apart.

We see Asakhe with her parents, grandparents and siblings.

We are linked together.

We see Asakhe with Fallon and Monica, the Morgan girl between the other two girls as they shared a hug.

Forged in fire forever.

We see the pack all running and wrapping Asakhe in a group hug.

We are linked together, together

We see Asakhe with the Garroway family, all smiling.

And as the music continues up until the beat drops before the second verse we see Asakhe with all those she considers her family.

The video finally starts and we see Alec and Asakhe, doing nonsense completing forgetting the camera was rolling.

The couple were sitting beside each other on Asakhe's bed in her room at her mansion.

The Morgan was wearing an adorable floral sundress and her hair was in a perfect high ponytail.

"Staring at the blank page before you." Alec sang, trying not to laugh.

"Open up a dirty window." Asa continued as she did CPR compression motions and the couple laughed at their shenanigans.

The classic blooper beep was heard and we see the couple once again.

"Wait what do you mean, I don't remember that part." Asa told Alec in shock.

The Lightwood only smirked at his girl.

"You've missed a lot bubba, ask Magnus to fill you in." Alec told her.

"Where's gossip girl when you need her?" Asa sulked with a pout which Alec was quick to kiss away.

"Parents!" The pack and Madelyn cheered.

Beep

"I was literally fuming, she thinks that I owe her an apology." Asa told Alec, her tone holding so much sass.

"Good think she don't get paid for thinking." Alec rebutted with his usual sassiness, he now had beef with a random girl who thought it was alright to mess with his fiancée.

Many laughed at how Alec went from being a fiancé to being a girls girl just for his girl.

Beep

"Hey guys!" The couple laughed, finally remembering the camera.

"Looks who's here with me!" Asa cheered as she gestured to her fiancé who was sitting beside her.

"It's me!" Alec smiled.

"It's Alec!" Asa cheered before she gave her fiancé a quick kiss on his cheek.

"I know a lot of you guys have missed seeing Alec in my videos and it was honestly perfecting timing because Alec is here in Atlanta for the whole of July!" Asa announced with excitement.

"Best birthday month gift ever!" The Morgan girl cheered as she wrapped her arms around Alec's waist.

"For those of you who are new to the channel, I hope you stick around and join the sparkly entrepreneurs." Asakhe smiled.

"Also if you are new then you have no idea who this handsome Greek god like man is beside me." Asa spoke.

Alec rolled his eyes fondly.

"This is Alec Lightwood, he's been my boyfriend of almost seven years and when this video goes up it will have already been seven years." The Morgan girl informed.

"I've dealt with this bubbly golden retriever for seven years." Alec spoke up smiling down at his fiancé.

"Couldn't have asked for anyone better to be the golden retriever to my black cat." Alec spoke fondly and Asa smiled up at him.

"Alright judging by the title you're all obviously waiting on the news we have to tell you." Asa spoke up.

"Disclaimer, I am NOT, I repeat, I am NOT pregnant." The Morgan girl warned and Alec laughed loudly.

"That disclaimer is for many members of my family especially my grandmothers." Asa giggled.

"But the news is as equally exciting." Alec spoke up.

"Do you wanna do the honours?" Asa smiled and Alec returned it.

Alec grabbed the little black box that was sitting beside him and he opened it, revealing the ring.

Alec then placed the ring in its rightful place on his fiancée's ring finger.

3

2

1

"We're engaged!" The couple cheered.

The pack cheered along with the couple as if they weren't some of the first people to find out.

"Wait you mean to tell me a bunch of mundanes found out before us?!" Jace exclaimed in shock as he gestured between him and his two sisters.

"Sad isn't it." Gabriella nodded.

They basked in their shared laughter and Asakhe wrapped her arms around Alec's shoulders, one behind him and the other over his chest.

"This one proposed in Greece and as if I couldn't love him anymore, he proposed on my birthday." Asa smiled.

"Were you expecting it?" Alec asked and Asakhe shook her in disagreement.

"Honestly I had a feeling and a slight suspicion on that day but I didn't wanna get my hopes up." Asa admitted.

"Because I honestly couldn't pin point anything that made you seem suspicious." Asakhe told Alec.

"Like I mean you've literally been hubby goals ever since the beginning of our relationship, so breakfast in bed wasn't something new as acts of kindness is one of your many love languages." Asa said.

"It wasn't until later when we had gone on that beach walk that I could something was bothering you." Asa revealed.

"You didn't think it would end with you crying?" Alec teasingly asked.

"No!" Asa exclaimed as she playfully hit Alec on his chest making the Lightwood let out a belly laugh and a huge smile which only happens because of Asakhe.

"I ugly cried for that matter and it's not funny!" Asa whined.

"You and ugly in the same sentence is not possible." Alec smiled at his fiancée.

"Stop it!" Asa playfully whined as she playfully pushed Alec away from her, trying to ignore her blush.

Eventually Asa pulled Alec back towards her and resumed their earlier position.

"Making me blush and ish." Asa playfully scolded as she went to playfully slap Alec but Alec caught her wrist, slid his hand into hers and kissed their joint hands making Asa smile widely.

"Awwww." The women in the room cooed, finding the couple absolutely adorable.

Asakhe let out a gasp of delight.

"Storm, come up here." Asa cooed to her husky dog who was walking past the past couple, having entered the girls room.

"Storm." Alec called out this time with his fiancée.

The couple laughed as the dog jumped up on the bed and splayed himself across them.

"Hi boy." Asa smiled as she began to stroke her dog, giving him attention, Alec doing the same thing.

"Can I just say, everyone is going to go crazy, when I post about it on Instagram." Asa giggled.

Follow us on Instagram @aleclightwood & @itsasakhemorgan

Shameless self promo :)

"Shameless self promo, follow us on the IG." Alec spoke and Asa giggled as she continued to pet her husky who was a gift from her parents for her twentieth birthday.

"Storm is getting so big." Alec spoke as he too continued to stroke the husky.

"I know!" Asa exclaimed.

"Everyone keeps mentioning it and it sucks, I don't want him to grow up." Asa sulked as leant down and hugged the dog.

"If you guys didn't know Storms birthday is June 30th and when Asa got him he was only two days old, so the mama is feeling a little emotional." Alec explained.

We see Asa pout as she rests her chin on Storms fluffy back, looking at the camera with those adorable brown bambi eyes of hers.

"My two angels." Alec cooed as he rested his chin on Asa's head and stroked Storm on his head.

"My precious boys." Asa replied.

Alec removed his chin from his fiancée's head allowing her to sit up right again.

"Storm should be our ring bearer." Asa spoke up and Alec looked at her in amusement.

"I thought that would've gone to Max and Hank." Alec teased.

"They'll be our flower boys, problem solved." Asa smiled and Alec chuckled before placing a kiss to Asa's nose making her scrunch it.

Maryse and Savannah looked at each other, both women sharing smiles, happy that their respective child was extremely happy with the others child.

"Okay fair warning you guys, I am going to become the most annoying person now that I'm engaged." Asa spoke with a slight laugh.

"You know that one episode of SpongeBob when he's at the crusty Krab at like night or whatever?" Asa asked as she turned to Alec.

"Oh, that one where he's like 'ahhh I burnt my hand....at night'?" Alec asked and Asa nodded happily.

"I'm gonna become like that." Asa laughed.

"I just yelled at a man flirting with me." Asa smiled.

"But it's okay because I'm engaged." She finished with a happy smile as the writing on the screen popped up.

engaged

The couple laughed at Asakhe's antics, not being able to take themselves seriously at times.

"We have no idea when we're getting married by the way you guys." Asa spoke up.

"So don't ask." Alec deadpanned.

"Patience is a skill not a hobby." He finished.

"Wise words spoken by Alec Lightwood." Asa announced and she laughed as her fiancé playfully shoved her.

"The proposal video will be out as soon as it comes back and so will the video of the reactions from our family and friends." Asa informed.

"But for now, that's all we wanted to say." Alec spoke.

"I'm going to go edit this video." Asa smiled.

"Engaged." She finished and we see Alec fondly roll his eyes in the back making her laugh.

Everyone in the theatre laughed as well, finding it amusing.

"Bye guys!" The couple waved and the couple laughed as Storm turned to the camera and lifted his paw up as if he wanted to do the same thing.

The screen then went black.

***

_____________******______________
"Aren't they just the cutest?" Gabriella spoke up with a huge smile.

"Parents!" The pack and Madelyn exclaimed.
___________******_____________

_____________******______________

_________________******__________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 3 29
"𝙸 πšπš›πš˜πšŸπšŽ 𝚊 πšœπš πš˜πš›πš πšπš‘πš›πš˜πšžπšπš‘ πšπš‘πšŽ πš–πšŠπš— 𝙸 πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽπš, πšŠπš—πš πš’πš πš–πšŽπšŠπš—πš....πš—πš˜πšπš‘πš’πš—πš." "Ιͺꜰ α΄›ΚœΙͺꜱ Ιͺꜱ α΄›Κœα΄‡ Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄˜Ιͺα΄‡κœ±α΄› Ιͺ'ᴠᴇ ᴇᴠᴇ...
6.2K 243 31
**********"𝙸 π™»π™Ύπš…π™΄ πšˆπ™Ύπš„ π™Όπšˆ π™°π™»π™΄πš‡π™°π™½π™³π™΄πš, π™Όπšˆ π™°πšπ™²π™·π™΄πš."********** **********"𝙸 π™»π™Ύπš…π™΄ πšˆπ™Ύπš„ π™Όπšˆ π™°πš‚π™°π™Ίπ™·π™΄, π™Όπšˆ 𝙱𝙻𝙾𝙽𝙳...
4.8K 219 27
"ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʀʏ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴇᴠΙͺʟ, ᴅᴇᴠΙͺʟ" After saving Isabelle Lightwood from Azazel's attack, Sebastian Verlac joins the Shadowhunters of the New York Institute...
93.6K 2K 16
Of course it would be raining at a time like this. But, I can't think about anything except the big news he brought on me. I had to get away. I co...