Jessie's Girl (Jessie Spano)

By vampire_pete

Its the late 80's in California. I just moved to Bayside and I think I'm in love. The only problem? I'm in lo... More

Preview of "Jessie's Girl"

12 0 0
By vampire_pete

Jessie slammed the door, but I knew her too well, and I certainly couldn't let her have the last word on this.

I opened the door to her room, ready for round 2 of our argument. Her arms were crossed against her chest and she was fuming.

"You just had to try to steal him! Didn't you?"

"No! I didn't! Thats not what happened at all!" I pleaded.

"I see how you look at Slater when I'm with him."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Like he shouldn't be with me. You clearly want him."

"Well, Slater's not the one I want Jessie! God, why can't you see that?!"

"Well then why did it seem like you did? Who did you want?"

"I wanted you!" I blurted out.

Jessie's eyebrows relaxed and raised slightly. Her face softened.

"...Me?"

I can't believe I had just said that.

I opened my mouth to say something but no words would come out.

"I-I..."

Kelly and Lisa had come upstairs to hear what was going on. They stood in the doorway shocked.

"I have to go." I said, holding back my tears and pushing through to get downstairs.

"Wait!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
594K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
68.3K 1.6K 30
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
150K 16.8K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...