š‡š€š•š„šĀ° ! percy jackson

By madwcman

ā come on, come on, don't leave me like this i thought i had you figured out āž šˆš š–š‡šˆš‚š‡ two demigods... More

š‡š€š•š„š
š€š‚š“ šˆ - š˜šŽš”'š‘š„ šŽš š˜šŽš”š‘ šŽš–š šŠšˆšƒ
š¢.š¢ - šš«šØšØš„š¢š§š  (šš)
š¢.š¢š¢ - šš«šžššš¦ š š¢š«š„ (š©)
š¢.š¢š¢š¢ - š¢š§š¬š®š„š­š¬ (šš)
š¢.š¢šÆ - š©š«šžš­š­š² š›šØš² (š©)
š¢.šÆ - ššš§ šžšÆšžš§š­šŸš®š„ šœššš©š­š®š«šž š­š”šž šŸš„ššš  (šš)
š¢.šÆš¢ - š­š®š«š§š¢š§š  š¢š§š­šØ šš ššØš„š©š”š¢š§? (š©)
š¢.šÆš¢š¢ - š¢ š§šžšžš š²šØš® (šš)
š¢.šÆš¢š¢š¢ - š²šØš®'š«šž š¢š§ š„šØšÆšž š°š¢š­š” š¦šž (š©)
š¢.š¢š± - š›š®š¬ = š­šØš­ššš„š„š² š›š„šØš°š§ š®š© (š©)
š¢.š± - š©ššš§š¢šœ ššš­š­šššœš¤ (šš)
š¢.š±š¢ - š¢ š­š”š¢š§š¤ š­š”šžš«šž'š¬ šš š¬š§ššš¤šž š¢š§ š¦š² š”ššš¦š›š®š«š šžš« (šš)
š¢.š±š¢š¢ - š©šžš«šœš² š„šžššš«š§š¬ šš š§šžš° š°šØš«š (š©)
š¢.š±š¢š¢š¢ - šœšØšŖš®šžš­š­šž š©š¢š§š¤ š©šØšØšš„šž šœšØš«šž (šš)
š¢.š±š¢šÆ - š©š¢š§š¤š² š¬š°šžššš« (š©)
š¢.š±šÆ - š°š”šØ š­š”š¢š§š¤š¬ ššš›šØš®š­ š£š®š¦š©š¢š§š  šØšŸšŸ šØšŸ šÆšžš«š² š­ššš„š„ š¬šØš¦šžš­š”š¢š§š š¬? (šš)
š¢.š±šÆš¢ - š›šžšœšØš¦š¢š§š  šš š§ššš­š¢šØš§ššš„ š­šžš«š«šØš«š¢š¬š­, šžš­šœ. (š©)
š¢.š±šÆš¢š¢ - š­š®š§š§šžš„ šØšŸ š„šØšÆšž? š¬šØš®š§šš¬ š„š¢š¤šž šš š­ššš²š„šØš« š¬šØš§š  (šš)
š¢.š±šÆš¢š¢š¢ - š¬š”ššš«š¤ š›šØš² ššš§š š„šššÆšš š š¢š«š„ šžš±š©š„ššš¢š§šžš (šš)
š¢.š±š¢š± - š›šžš¢š§š  šœš«š®š¬š­š² š¢š¬ š§šØš­ ššš§ šššžš¬š­š”šžš­š¢šœ, š›š®š­ š­ššš«š­ššš«š®š¬ š¢š¬ (šš)
š¢.š±š± - šœššš§ š šØšš¬ š šØ š­šØ š­š”šžš«ššš©š²? (šš)
š¢.š±š±š¢ - š£š®š¦š©š¬šœššš«šž (š©)
š€š‚š“ šˆšˆ - šŒšˆš‘š‘šŽš‘šš€š‹š‹
š¢š¢.š¢ - š­š”šž šžš²šž šØšŸ šš š”š®š«š«š¢šœššš§šž (š© + šš)
š¢š¢.š¢š¢ - š¬š¢š­ š­š”šžš«šž ššš§š š„šØšØš¤ š©š«šžš­š­š² (š©)
š¢š¢.š¢š¢š¢ - š­š”šž š¬š”š¢š­š­š¢šžš¬š­ š›š«šØš­š”šžš« šØš§ š­š”šž š©š„ššš§šžš­ (š©)
š¢š¢.š¢šÆ - š¬š„šžšžš© š­š¢š š”š­, š¬š°šžšžš­š”šžššš«š­ (šš)
š¢š¢.šÆ - š°š”š² š­š”šž š™›š™Ŗš™˜š™  ššš«šž š²šØš® š°š¢š­š” š™š™žš™¢? (šš)
š¢š¢.šÆš¢ - "š¬š­ššš²?" "šØš¤ššš²."

š¢.š±š±š¢š¢ - š§šžšÆšžš« š š«šØš° š®š© (šš)

1.4K 80 272
By madwcman

What do you do when the quest is over? What do you do when the battle seems to be won? Aurora had so many questions left unanswered, so many things still left undone.

All those weeks ago, she woke up on June 30th, ready for a normal day. A normal summer. Her normal life. She heard there was a new kid, but it was just another new kid to her. He wasn't anything special. Looking back, Aurora would've laughed at the irony.

Little did she know.

It wasn't an ordinary summer. It was the summer of Percy Jackson, the summer where everything turned south.

Returning to Half Blood Hill was a feat not many demigods achieved since Luke. Aurora had never felt so loved before in her entire life, Gracie practically glued to her side since her return. The sisters' reunion was full of tears and kept promises and tight hugs, and Aurora loved nothing more than to see Gracie's face again and kiss her cheek.

"You came home." There was nothing but relief in Gracie Warner's voice. Aurora buried her face into the daughter of Demeter's auburn braids with a smile that was only shown towards her sister.

"I promised, didn't I?" The two teenage girls looked at each other, an unspoken oath and an unparalleled connection bonding the two sisters together. "Neither of us is leaving each other."

"That's not a hard promise to keep at all." Gracie giggled, her sky blue eyes sparkling as the weeks of sunlight reflected off her cheeks, which were freckled and a dusty red. Her nose scrunched, the peeling and burnt skin blessed by Apollo creating wrinkles on her nose bridge. After all, Demeter children didn't like to get involved with violence. 

Aurora finally learned the story of Percy and Ares' great battle, where the son of Poseidon actually wounded the god of war. She didn't believe it until she saw Annabeth's no-nonsense expression and Percy's shy but proud expression without a hint of boastfulness. She tried not to act impressed, but a short and simple embrace was warranted for his victory.

Like, what? Immature, twelve-year-old Percy Jackson caused Ares, the immortal god of brutality and murder, to draw blood in a hand-to-hand personal combat battle? Aurora couldn't believe it. She was, despite herself, in awe. Percy was much more powerful than anyone would've expected, especially not Aurora.

Even Dionysus graced them with their presence, adding to the torment Percy was facing due to the Incident. Clarisse gave him hell for that, but the two girls still exchanged flirty banter despite Percy's increased annoyance.

The Fourth of July quickly approached, the holiday celebrated as normally as Aurora imagined. She spent it with her arm linked with Connor's, playfully throwing firecrackers at each other. She couldn't feel the cold glare from the son of Poseidon as Aurora was carried on the son of Hermes' back.

Grover bid them farewell, finally allowed to search for the great god Pan. Tears sparked her eyes as she doted on Grover like an "old mama goat," as he liked to complain teasingly about, despite his secret appreciation. That goodbye was one of the hardest Aurora would have to do. Well, for now. Aurora tried to push off the thought of the fact that summer was ending and her friends were leaving.

July passed, and the summer came to an end. It wasn't like anything about Aurora's life would change, because she was staying there, well, forever. She didn't remember the last time she had left camp for longer than a day. She always relished in the simple stability of her home at Camp Half Blood. She loved that nothing changed.

That was, until it did.

Although she didn't want to admit it, the new bead on Aurora's necklace was one of her favorites: pitch black with her favorite color painting a trident shimmering in the center. It symbolized the son of Poseidon's arrival at camp, making history. But it was also a melancholy feeling, the summer session ending. Most people left for the school year, to live with their families and see their friends and be safe. And most importantly, Percy was leaving. He said he hadn't decided, but Aurora knew. Aurora knew him.

Aurora sat, elbow to elbow with Connor, watching the sunset over the lake, the calmest she'd ever felt since the quest. The air was cool but not chilly, and the Apollo kids were humming the faint chorus of People Watching by Conan Gray. She was enjoying an ice cold strawberry lemonade from her goblet that Connor had stolen from the dining hall when she felt something shift in her stomach. A slight pang, an uneasiness that indicated something was wrong. Worry crept into her heart, and she immediately jumped up.

"Percy."

She didn't know why or how she knew, or why she even uttered his name, but there was something. There was something there. She could feel it, like she could feel the Furies' presence and power in the Underworld.

That was the only word she uttered before she sprinted towards the creek. Something—someone—was drawing her there, and this time, she listened to her gut without any second thought, without any worry about repercussions.

Aurora let out a scream of terror as Connor followed her to find a green-and-gray Percy, laying unconscious with Riptide limp in his hand. His face was pale and his eyes—his beautiful, sea green eyes—were rolled to the back of his head. Connor sprinted towards Chiron to get help, while Aurora, through her midst of panic, spotted something.

A leather necklace with five round clay beads, two short sandy blond strands of hair stuck in the clasp. No one had that many beads, except for...

"Luke." Aurora croaked, cupping Percy's face in her hands. She felt her vision go blurry as tears welled up in her hazel eyes, the warmth of Percy's skin that she was so familiar with slipping away slowly, his body going colder by the second. Percy was ripped out of Aurora's grasp as two nymphs lifted him up and handed him to Chiron, carrying him towards the infirmary. Annabeth held Aurora back from running after him, but soon, she had a different boy in mind.

Luke.

She needed to find him. She was going to kill him. Well, if what her gut was telling her was true. She really hoped she was wrong.

Her feet slapped the rocky dirt of a path that only the four of them—Luke, Aurora, Annabeth, Gracie, their make-shift family—knew about. It used to be their sacred place, their escape. It used to be Aurora's haven. And now, seeing Luke's scarred face and sandy hair and no remorse on his jagged lips, it was tainted with the unshed blood of betrayal.

"Where do you think you're going?" Aurora's voice shook when she met the blue eyes of someone she thought she knew so well. Luke was in the midst of packing all of his life's belongings into a raggedy old backpack when the daughter of Persephone approached him with heavy accusations to lay at his feet. "I know what you did to Percy. You can't think you're gonna get away with that, okay? A scorpion?" 

She hadn't stayed long enough for Percy to wake up, but the carcass of the insect laying in the dirt was enough information for Aurora to learn how the deed that had been done occurred. Scorpions were one of the most poisonous creatures alive, and they could cause death within sixty seconds.

Against Aurora's good will, she was starting to like the son of Poseidon. But Luke was her oldest and best friend. She didn't understand. She didn't want to believe it. She was fully prepared to her gut to be wrong, for it to have taken a wild turn and for her and Luke to laugh about her crazy suspicions for the next five years. But no. Aurora's worst fears had come true.

And at that moment, her loyalties lay with Percy Jackson.

"Tell me you didn't do it." Aurora choked out. "Look me in my eyes and tell me you didn't do it."

As she predicted, Luke stayed silent, unable to deny his actions. His azure gaze cast on the trees behind her, not even meeting her face, his only defense being him saying her name slowly and cautiously, as if attempting to calm a wild animal. The worst part was, he didn't say no. "Rory—"

"Don't. How could you, Luke? After everything?" She closed her eyes as Oleander formed into a sword. Luke's eyebrows shot up, him clearly not expecting it. But he didn't look scared. That pricked something wild in Aurora's heart. She couldn't be tamed, like Luke was most likely hoping.

"Rory, listen. Just hear me out. Of all people, you should understand! I've been here since I was a kid, I did everything they ever asked—"

"You did everything they ever asked?" She repeated with a harsh scoff, her grip on Oleander tightening, her hazel blazing with anger. "Don't stand there and give me that bullshit. I did everything they ever asked."

"Yeah, we did. And for what? The world will never be ours as long as our parents rule over this world." Luke's stare turned crazy, almost insane, as he let his rage consume him.

"Luke—" Aurora didn't understand. She didn't understand what he was saying. The gods, being a demigod... this was their life.

"I will do anything, Aurora. I don't care if I hurt anyone! The gods were never on our side—"

Aurora hadn't heard Luke call her her given name in years. It was always Rory. Always. His voice was turning violent, sinister. Aurora felt afraid of his wild gestures and his lunatic words and his demented gaze. She was afraid of who her older brother had become.

"That doesn't mean we have to watch them fall!" She argued pleadingly. Maybe she could fix him, maybe she could make him see—

"It doesn't pay to be a good kid, Aurora. Join me, and the world will finally be ours." Luke grabbed her hand, his grip firm and unshakeable as Aurora tried to pry herself out of his grasp. "You have every right to turn on them. They demanded perfection from a child! Hades personally hunted you down since you were little. He drove your dad away from you at five years old. Come on, Rory. Let's get our revenge! Kronos is here for us, Rory."

Aurora gasped at the Titan Lord's name. She had sneaking suspicions, all the clues adding up, but... Luke? Her Luke?

"He knows us. He knows glory. This quest, Percy, you're a sidekick, Aurora. You're not important to the gods. But you're important to Kronos, to me. Stop being such a fucking people pleaser. You heard him, he spoke to you. Why won't you just listen? Join him. Join us!"

Luke was right, in a sense. Aurora worked her entire life to survive, and she was cast into a quest. And even in her quest, she was nothing but the secondary character to the main character. They didn't care for her, they never did.

In Tartarus, Kronos had told her something she would never forget. He had exactly what Luke had, stating that she was being abused and manipulated and that he wanted her help to overthrow the gods. That wasn't the memorable part, though. Obviously Kronos would use her hatred of Hades, of the gods, against her. They overthrew him, as she recalled. But no. Kronos had said that she had been recommended to him by his bravest soldier. "Join me," the Titan Lord had proposed cynically. "My second in command speaks very highly of you. Join me, and you can get your revenge. I know you, Aurora Miller. I know what the gods have done to you. Do you know what they have done to me? Together, we will make the world ours once more." And Aurora was now realizing that the bravest soldier, Kronos' second in command, was Luke.

Aurora stared in horror at who her friend had become. Sure, they spent their days making fun of the gods, little acts of rebellion for the demigods. But to betray everyone? Annabeth and Percy and Gracie and Connor and Travis and Chiron and Mr. D? His friends, his family, his entire life? Too fucking far.

Aurora felt her heart breaking. A small piece of it chipped off when she had her sneaking suspicions that Luke had poisoned Percy. But those were simply thoughts, irrational ideals and justification, despite the obvious evidence. But like now, that wasn't her Luke. That wasn't her older brother.

Although Kronos and Luke's offer sounded only slightly appealing, she couldn't do it. Obviously. But she couldn't believe that Luke could.

"I'm not joining you." Aurora's voice was strong and determined, but she was anything but. Her stance was weak as Luke sighed and pulled out a sword she didn't recognize. Backbiter was written on the hilt, and it was the most deadly weapon she'd ever seen.

"Then I'm afraid I'm going to have to hurt you." Luke said with a sigh. In a flash, he lunged toward her, but her instincts kicked in, Oleander blocking the attack with ease. He was relentless, however, stabbing and jabbing at her without any morality.

"Don't do this, Luke." Aurora choked out, tears prickling her eyes as she parried his attacks, the clashes of the swords the only other sound in her head. Their fighting... it was all too normal. She would have never thought that they would ever use the tactics they shared, the moves they learned together, on each other. "You never could beat me. Don't try now."

Aurora's grip was tight on the hilt of Oleander as Luke sneered menacingly at her. The familiar feeling of sparring her friend kicked in, and with a swift and calculated move, she heard Backbiter land on the ground with a thud. The tip of her sword was pointed at Luke's chest as a singular tear fell onto her cheek. She remembered Percy, his life slipping away at that very second. She thought of Annabeth, who worshiped and loved Luke with all her heart. But, even still, she stared at the boy who had become evil, but she couldn't bring herself to end his life and deliver a fatal blow. "I won't kill you, Luke."

"That's the difference between us, Rory." Luke smirked as he kicked her foot out from beneath her, the air getting knocked out of her as she lay flat on her back, groaning at the impact. He grabbed his sword, and in two seconds, the cool metal was pressed against her heart. "You won't kill me, but I won't even hesitate to kill you."

But despite his bravado and cruel words, there was a delay in his movement. However, when she stared into the azure that once had been her home, there was nothing left of Luke's former humanity and care. It was all brutality and viciousness, resentment and wrath. His words were clipped and careless as he spat the phrase the two had been exchanging for years. "See you on the other side of the war, Miller."

There was no warmth behind his words.

Aurora let out a sob as Luke sliced Backbiter into her side, leaving without a second look. His blade sunk deep into her skin, not only penetrating her body but also her soul. Backbiter stabbed at Aurora's heart, splitting it right down the middle. Her heart was broken as she watched Luke's body turn into a flesh colored, retreating blob, she couldn't wrap her head around the fact that the boy who had embraced her and welcomed her into his make-shift family just left her there to bleed out and die.

She recalled her seven-year-old self first meeting the sweet and generous Luke, her eight-year-old self learning to idolize the older boy, her nine-year-old self feeling honored to be teaching with him (although she was objectively better and taught Luke everything she knew), her ten-year-old self doing anything to emulate him, her twelve-year-old self loving him like an actual, blood related brother. He was there for her, and she was there for him. Luke was like a god to her—no, even better than their parents. He was the only person who made her feel important, like she was someone. Luke was the only person who made her feel like she was seen, not ignored. Like she didn't have to constantly please him for her to like him, even though she still tried to. Young Aurora thought of Luke as powerful and kind-hearted and pure and good. She wished he could've stayed like that, the older boy who was her role model and family. As she slipped out of consciousness, her warmth of her blood seeping out of her sword wound, Aurora wished she never grew up.

ೀ⋆。🌷

It was a strange feeling, turning your head and seeing a boy who nearly died lay next to you while your brain was on the brink of collapsing.

Aurora's thoughts were a total wave of anxiety and depression, but she couldn't let it take over her. Not yet. Not while Percy was still here, begging for her happiness. She wouldn't bring him down, she refused.

Aurora and Percy were stationed in the infirmary next to each other for the next couple days, even after they technically didn't need to be in there. The betrayal was covered with sardonic jokes and ill-witted jabs at Luke, but every time she glanced at Percy's paled skin and the fresh scar on her side, Aurora couldn't forget.

She watched as Annabeth, her other sister, left to give her family a second chance—a recurring theme as the girl refused to believe that Luke had fully turned evil. Aurora did, however. Luke had hurt her, used his weapon on her. As much as she loved that Annabeth was getting the love and support she deserved, there was still an uneasiness to Aurora's emotions. Everything was changing, and Aurora didn't know if it was for the better or not. 

Gracie had gone away for her annual mortal outing, which left the ache in Aurora's heart grow even bigger. Her dad was a mortal, obviously, and owned property in the south of France, where Gracie created this massive franchise of farms. During her time in Europe, Gracie would spent two months using her Demeter magic to bless the vegetation—crazy, right?—and spend time with her family, who actually loved her. She had her father, Aaron, and her stepmother, Juliette, who cared for her during this short time period before sending her back to camp. Unlike Aurora, Gracie was at Camp Half Blood simply because she preferred it, and once Aaron had introduced it to her when she was eight, she never turned back. Aurora always had had an underlining jealousy, but she would never bring that up, because Gracie was great. Percy, however, was a nuisance. 

But still, an Aurora without Gracie and Annabeth was simply nothing.

The only thing keeping Aurora from slipping into a deep depression and spiral of "what if's" after everything that had occurred was Percy, and even he was leaving.

Gods, what if I had just killed him? Why didn't I kill him when I had the chance? What if I had just shut up? What the fuck am I thinking? Why did I treat the gods that way? What if— Aurora tried to chastise herself, reminding herself of Percy's soothing words when she had her panic attack, his voice echoing in her hectic brain. Breathe in and out. It will be okay.

But without Percy, how would it be? Percy always thought of her as fearless and brave and the epitome of a hero. It would break his heart to learn that she wasn't, and Aurora was terrified of slipping up that reputation. He couldn't see her break into a million pieces, not yet. But she was scared that she would once he was gone. Being the daughter of the spring goddess came with seasonal misery, but so did being best friends and looking up to a traitor who wanted to destroy her parent. 

Kronos was a real shitter, given that he was Father Time and all that, because time passed too quickly. One day, Aurora was pushing Percy into the Hermes cabin, the next him pushing her off of the Arch. And finally, she was pushing him out of Camp Half Blood, although everything in her body told her not to.

Aurora walked Percy down to his car with a sinking heart. 

But as soon as Aurora saw Sally Jackson, she suddenly understood why Poseidon had called her a queen among women, and why Percy's love for his mother was unfalliable and incomparable. She was the kindest human being she had ever set her eyes on, and suddenly Aurora knew where Percy got his good looks from.

Aurora used to think that it was so unfair that Percy got to grow up like a kid, with a caring parent who would never abandon him. She used to think, why him? What made him special? Why does he deserve a loving parent who would do anything for him, and I don't? But looking at Percy, hugging his mom tighter than ever before, Aurora started to think that Percy deserved it.

She no longer blamed him for having everything none of them could ever have.

Unlike most children their age, Percy wasn't mortified that his mother was picking him up, tears of joy slipping out of her eyes at the sight of her alive son, who survived through his first year of being an acknowledged monster-attracting demigod. Instead, he allowed her to kiss his cheek and accepted the love that Aurora yearned for.

Sally glanced at the daughter of Persephone and her warm face broke into a maternal twinkle. "Hello, sweetie. Are you Percy's friend?" As soon as the soothing voice of Percy's mother met the ears of the girl who longed for a true family member more than anything, Aurora felt an overwhelming urge to prove herself, to please Sally Jackson.

Aurora met Percy's eyes, the stunning color surprising her at every glance, and suddenly, she smiled. "Yeah, you could say that. He's grown on me. Like a barnacle."

Percy's jaw went slack at the comparison. A barnacle? But he also couldn't believe Aurora didn't automatically deny their friendship. He couldn't help but beam.

Sally simply nodded and slid back into her car, sending Percy a knowing look that was uninterpretable to outsiders before disappearing behind the steering wheel.

"Are you coming back to camp next year?" Aurora leaned against the car door with a casual expression. She looked away as if she didn't care, but she did.

"Yeah, maybe. Why do you care?" Percy retorted with an easy grin, mimicking her position so that they were a mere couple inches away from each other.

Aurora let out a—supposedly—exasperated sigh, rolling her eyes to suppress her happiness. "Because, Shark Boy. You're my friend. Don't think you can get rid of me that easily. We're trauma bonded."

"So, we're friends?" Percy asked with a smirk, trying to not show his excitement. "Since when were you going to tell me?"

Aurora looked at Percy, and for the first time, she was truly, one hundred percent honest. "Lay off me." She took a deep breath, as if she didn't want to admit it. "You're a great friend, Percy. And I'm lucky to have you. There, are you happy? Is that what you wanted to hear?"

And Percy was. It was above and beyond whatever words he would've imagined blessing his ears. His goal was complete. Aurora was Percy's friend, and life felt like it should've been.

"Don't worry, Flower Face." Percy answered, his voice quiet and low and full of elation. "I'll be back next summer. I'll survive until then. Just for you. I promise."

He held out his pinky, and with a shared joy from the memory, Aurora laced her finger with his and interlocked their hands. A quick hug was shared between the two, and it was unlike the rest of them. Their previous embraces were sharp and aggressive and afraid of losing each other. But this hug was easy, with nothing but friendship and oaths. It wasn't terrified, and neither were currently on the brink of death. No. Their touch was light, because they both knew. They both knew they were going to see each other again. No matter what.

Aurora sighed as she watched him leave. She waved as he glanced back at her, the ghost of a smile on his lips as he ducked his head beneath the door frame of his car and slipped into the passenger seat. She mouthed the word "bye" until she couldn't see him anymore, his car backing up and leaving.

Growing up was painful and horrid and she wished that Kronos would just die and time would just halt. She didn't want change. She didn't want to grow up, she wished she never grew up. But without growing up, she wouldn't have met Percy Jackson. Without growing up, she wouldn't have made a new friend.

But even still, every single person she'd ever loved or tolerated had left her alone. However, she should've been used to it. Summer went away, but still the yearning stayed. Aurora was on her own, she always had been, ever since she was a kid. No matter how she gave her blood, sweat, and tears, no matter how much she ran to and from people, she was alone. No matter how many pages turned, bridges burned, friendships created, jokes made, escapes seen... the ending was always the same.

Aurora plucked a water lily from her feet where it had blossomed, admiring its delicate petals that unfurled like satin in the gentle breeze, the pristine white flower adorned with a golden center, much like Aurora's hazel eyes. She let out a huff as she crumpled it in her fist, throwing the poor flower onto the grass as Percy's car got so small that it was no longer visible.

With Luke loose with the enemy, the daughter of Athena's vital brain elsewhere, her support system currently on the move, and Percy Jackson not by her side, Aurora Miller was afraid of what the future would bring.

ೀ⋆。🌷 the mother of perora speaks ...

word count: 4500

date published: april 12, 2024

thoughts: wow. i can't believe the lightning thief is over. i never would've expected my book to get traction and readers and i'm in pure shock. i can't believe you guys love aurora as much as i do and are here for this super long journey. i love you all so much and watch out for the sea of monsters! a huge shoutout to everyone who understands all the references in my book, from taylor swift to other books, i love you so much. finishing this first act off with over 1.5k votes and over 40k reads is genuinely the most surreal thing that ever has happened to me. i love you all so so much.

(references in this chapter: opening sentences and luke's monologue are from the lightning thief musical, the third-to-last paragraph is you're on your own kid)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 5.1K 39
š…šŽš‘š†š„š“ šŒš„ ššŽš“!ā”€ā”€ā”€ š°š”ššš­'š¬ š¢š­ š„š¢š¤šž š­šØ šŸšØš«š šžš­ š°š”šØ š²šØš® ššš«šž? š¤š¢š§š šØšŸ š„š¢š¤šž šŸššš„š„š¢š§š  š¢š§ š„šØšÆšž. ...
16.8K 914 16
š“…« ššˆš†š‡š“šŒš€š‘š„ š…š”š„š‹.(inf) Something capable of inducing nightmares, highly disturbing. ā She walked with darkness dripping off her shou...
325K 10.4K 36
if there's one thing the gods love, it's tragedy. š–Žš–“ š–œš–š–Žš–ˆš– .... they are the fates' favorite playthings [ percy jackson x fem!oc ] [ TLT...
32.6K 733 17
"I would hope he has enough sympathy in his selfish body to not put another child through what I had to grow up with." _ Arya will go down in history...