MY INDIAN BRIDE.

By swatiwrites

(Move to stck. me site and Inkitt.) π™ˆπ™” π™„π™‰π˜Ώπ™„π˜Όπ™‰ π˜½π™π™„π˜Ώπ™€|𝙅𝙆 𝙁𝙁. π™π™Šπ™ˆ-π˜Ύπ™Šπ™ˆ. (Slow Update as I'... More

AUTHOR.
Dedication.
Characters.
Disclaimer.
Prologue.
1. Glimpse.
2. A brand.

3. A Happy Birthday.

974 57 14
By swatiwrites

Chapter 4 is available on the stck. me website is free for followers. Follow me on the scrollstack (stck. me) website for BTS Mafia series Books.

Target 🎯
Likes: 200.
Comment: 50. 

If you complete this target you will get the next update here otherwise you know me well.

_______________.

Hmm... what nice weather. warm sun with a cool breeze.

Light smell of mulch, after a little rain which Calms the restless mind.

But in the sky, where there is sun on one side, there are dark clouds on the other side, as if giving a hint of coming trouble.

I shook my head to erase these negative thoughts from my mind. Oh...come on y/n think positive. it's not a typical Indian movie that something bad happens after seeing the black clouds in the sky.

OH... let me introduce myself.

Hello, I'm Y/N, Y/N Sharma. I'm an INDIAN girl. I am a college final year post-graduation student, doing a master's in literature, and a part-time online novel writer, living in Delhi with my small but sweet family. I'll introduce you to my family members when they enter the Scenario. MY DAD is a well-known hot-shot CEO so everyone knows him very well. he is working with many big CEOs from different countries like AMERICA, JAPAN, Hong Kong, LONDON, AND the newest edition SOUTH KOREA.

I'm an introverted kind of girl with a few friends. but between in few friends, I love my best friend the most. Her name is Priya. She always supports and guides me in everything. we share an unbreakable bond with the same vibes. she's the oldest child in her family and I'm the younger one in my family. she always remains calm, unlike me I like to be panicky. but she always holds my hand and stays by my side, giving me her cheerful smile. I adore and love her so much. In short, she is my SOULMATE.

I was thinking all this, and walking towards the exit gate of the college, cuz my classes are over now and heading home, but suddenly I flinched when someone back hugged me from behind.

"Hey, where are you going? BISH!!?" Vanshi asked me while hugging me.

"Going home, vanish why?" I asked while breaking the hug.

she closed my eyes this time with her hands, and all of a sudden I heard this...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DEAR Y/NAAHH...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.

She removed her hands from my eyes and I slowly opened my eyes, I saw my friends standing in front of me wearing a big smile on their faces.

"Only wishes, where is my cake?" I asked like a kid

All of a sudden, someone jumped in front of me with a cake in his hands. showing his wide cute smile giving me a heart attack because of his sudden appearance.

"There is your cake, your fav. YUMM...butterscotch flavour." Reyansh said to me,

"You monkey boy, when are you going to stop giving me heart attacks?" I asked him while placing my hand over my heart.

"Oh... Stop being a drama and cut the cake. I'm super hungry right now, and I want a big piece of this cake," Ray (Reyansh) said while grinning.

"If I remember correctly you hate this flavour," Priya said while coming in my direction.

" Yes, I agree he always makes a YUK face whenever Y/N wants to eat butterscotch cake or ice cream," Moni said

"UGH...come on guys, it's a common sense thing, Y/n likes this flavour that's why I also started to like this flavour," Ray said without thinking twice about what he was saying.

"O," everyone said in unison except Y/N.

"Come on, make a wish, blow the candle, and cut the cake," VANSHI said while lighting up the candles.

I did what they told me to do, I made a wish, then I blew the candles and cut the cake. first I gave the first bite of my cake to my bestie Priya, she squealed in happiness and hugged me tight.

"What you wished for?" Moni asked being excited

"If I Tell you my wish then it will never be fulfilled, and I want this wish to be complete," I said

then I gave the second bite to Rey because he was looking super hungry and ready to cry. Everyone was eating the cake while talking about our old memories. suddenly we heard a car horn sound, I looked towards the sound I found my car which came to pick me up daily. I said bye to my friends and was about to walk in the direction of the car, but to my surprise, the car door on the passenger seat side opened, and MR. KHAN, my father's secretary came out of the car.

"Hello, children how are you all?" he said to all of us

"Hello uncle we all are good." we all replied in unison, which we learned in our lecture classes. give answers in unison.

"Why are you here uncle?" I asked being confused

"Because of you, sir gave me a lot of work to do." he sighed dramatically

"Sorry, I don't understand," I asked

"Happy birthday, princess," he said to me while caressing my head and I gave him a side hug.

"Thank you, uncle."

"And this is for you by your dad,"

He passed me a tab, I opened it was a video msg I tapped to play and saw my dad, wearing a cute crocodile outfit and doing a cute dance while singing Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to my dear princess. I smiled while watching this and my friends were looking at the video being like aww. it's not embarrassing for me. Because this is their way of showing love towards me. After watching that I passed the tab to my uncle.

"Your dad arranged a birthday party for you tonight, and I'm here to give an invitation to all of your friends," he said and passed some invitation cards to my friends. They all are smiling in excitement and start discussing what they are going to wear, and what they want to eat. after that, we all said bye to each other and left from there.

I reached home and entered our huge a$$ mansion. I don't know why we need this we are just 5 people. Maybe this is a sign of our being RICH.

"I'm home," I said and a maid came in my direction and took my bag from my hand.

"OH... you came, dear, we arranged a party for you tonight," Mumma said excitedly.

"I know Mumma," I said and plopped my tired body on the couch.

"OK, I called your make-up artist, they will come in the evening and about your dress. I ordered some designer dresses for you, so choose one of them. but carefully you have to look beautiful and elegant tonight." she said everything in one breath

"Mumma, it's a birthday party, not my wedding," I said and she playfully slapped me on my arm. 

"ahh.."

"Just do as I say, sweetie," she said and was about to leave

"Mumma, where is Bhabhi,{sister-in-law}?" I asked while roaming around the living room

"She's is in her room." Mom said and left from there,

I sighed while thinking what is she doing in her room alone? and ran upstairs towards her room. I opened her room door slowly and my eyes widened when I saw that scene...

Bhabhi was standing in front of the mirror, while my bhai {BROTHER} was back hugging her and placing soft kisses on her neck and she was giggling. I cleared my throat so I could catch their attention, they saw me and Bhai leave the waist of Bhabhi and stand straight maintaining a proper distance from her. Bhabhi was blushing,

"Guys, I understand it's hard to live without each other's arms ( I said while doing an act hugging myself with the help of my arms) but plz lock the door before doing anything like this," I said in a teasing way.

"Why don't you learn, how to knock on the door before opening the door, PRINCESS?" my brother asked me.

"Don't worry Adi we will do the same with her after her marriage," Bhabhi said while I just rolled my eyes.

"Don't blame me, it's Mom she said Bhabhi is here, but she didn't tell me you were also here," I said while rolling my eyes.

My brother facepalmed while sighing heavily.

"Bhai, I doubt to clear?" I asked while looking up putting my index finger on my chin.

"And what is that, princess?" he asked while sitting on the edge of the bed.

"You guys, are married for a year. Both of you are so lovey-dovey. Then why you didn't make me an aunt till now, Are you lacking some stamina?" I asked being an innocent one and they both were shocked after hearing my words.

" You BRAT, come here. From where did you learn all of this?" he started running behind me and I ran towards my sister-in-law and hid behind her.

"Bhabhi stop him plz, he will beat me," I said to her while showing my puppy eyes.

"Stop," 

she said in a loud voice showing her palm to him. "Don't hurt my baby sister," she said and engulfed me in a hug like a mother protecting her child.

"You and your baby, I'm done with both of you," he said in a fake angry tone making both of us sad.

"Aditya, plz listen..." she got cut off by him

"I have to go now I have work to do," he said and was about to leave

"Plz listen na," she said again to her husband

" No, MRS. SUSAN ADITYA SHARMA," he yelled which made us flinch badly, I looked at Bhabhi who verge of crying. Bhai saw that and came towards her, cupping her cheeks in his palm softly he gave a peck over her crown.

 "Brace yourself today, Because I'm going to fulfil my princess' wish to be an aunt. Tonight be ready," he said and winked with a teasing smile towards his wife and left the room.

Yes, this is my family. my cool father, my lovely mom, my caring brother, and my lovable sweet sister-in-law. They both love me and I love both of them and I know being a family means you are a part of something very wonderful. it means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life.

SIGNING OFF.

VOTE, LIKE, COMMENT, AND SHARE for the next chapter!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.5K 1K 38
pretty much just what the title say but with a twist! There might be some Cursing and other thing's that some of you might not like, but i will put T...
999 126 12
Leave me *she whimper in pain* No, listen my butterfly I'm not going to leave you, you can't scape from me if you did I'll found you, you're mine to...
28.7K 744 33
University/Collage AU A story of a new transfer student who disturbs the Hero of SM University. But nope, she is kinda more to stoles his crown of be...
6.1K 93 13
"Hoam," I yawned. It is 5 a.m. in the morning. . . . . .and here we are, in the middle of the beach. At first, I reluctantly agree. I would love to...