One Shot~ Sea Monsters

By Chillicecream

Funny short one shot that talks about two twins "Jessie and Henry" and their friends Maria and Adrian the qua... More

Characters

We Survived

17 5 8
By Chillicecream

Starting the One Shot :)

POV Jessie: 

I woke up at 7:00 am in the morning even I stayed up all night watching Percy Jackson and the Olympians, I'm a big fan of this series and I watched all the movies and read all the books, it has been always my interest to read fantasy and going on adventures and traveling a lot. I went to my private washroom and I took a shower I wore my clothes. 

Jessie's clothes 

Then I went outside my room, I was on my way to Henry's room which is my twin brat brother. He wasn't there I was surprised because he normally sleeps until 12:00 pm because he is a sleepyhead, anyways I went downstairs but I saw him on the couch texting someone I was behind him tip toeing so I can take a sneak peek at his phone and of course it was his girlfriend and my best friend Maria.

Some Screenshots of their conversation: 

 After I read the texts I sneezed by accident which scared my twin brother and then he looked at me and yelled.....

Henry: Why are you looking at my phone without permission? 

Jessie: because it is not normal that you are awake at 7:00 in the morning texting Maria, that made you suspicious to me, anyways she is coming over right?

Henry: yes, after two hours. 

Jessie: I'm hungry, wanna eat something? 

Henry: If you are the one that is making breakfast so I'm hungry but if you are going to force me to cook so no I prefer starving. 

Jessie: you are an idiot. Anyways what do you want to eat? 

Henry: Scrambled eggs and butter sandwich please. 

Jessie: Okay sir!!!

I went to the kitchen and started making breakfast until my parents woke up then we sat on the table together eating and I was really excited about eating breakfast with them especially today because I had something important to tell....

Jessie: Mom Dad.

Clara (Mother): What sweety? 

Franco (Father): Is there a problem Jessie? 

Jessie: No, I just wanted to say that I wanna make a trip for me, Henry, Maria and Adrien it is like a friendship adventure trip and it will be to Greece. 

Clara: I don't see any problem with that but you need your dad's opinion. 

Henry: What about my opinion? she will kill us I know her she thinks about forcing us to commit suicide. She doesn't stop thinking about haunted houses and her weird freaking stuff. 

Franco: Henry be respectful to your sister. 

Henry: I'm respectful but she needs to stop thinking about her mysterious trips that she makes. Last year we went bungee jumping and she pushed me over and I was almost dead because of her. 

Jessie: It is not what you think this time. This trip is for Greece because I want to go to Santorini. 

Henry was about to talk but he stopped when he heard knocking on the door....

Henry: It is Maria ofc yahooooo. 

Henry opened the door and it was the Amazon delivery man....

His honest reaction was bombastic side eye LOL 

Jessie: Jokes on you buddy. It is my makeup order LOL. 

Henry was completely angry that he wanted to punch her in the face and grab her from the hair and throw her on the Amazon delivery man but anyways he can't do that to her because she does karate. 

Jessie took her order from the man and paid for it under Henry's bombastic side eye gaze and after that she went upstairs to get the pictures that she printed for the trip because it was the places she wanna go with her friends... 

Jessie: Henry (She was calling him in a very loud voice) 

Henry: what do you want? 

Henry came to her room and he still angry because of the trip idea she wants to make because always when she makes trips they end up with a broken back or terrified because she likes horror stuff and she forces them to go with her every creepy place. 

Jessie: look these are the places I want to go with you, Maria and Adrian. 

Henry: Actually looks gorgeous but are you sure you are not hiding anything creepy behind that. 

Jessie: I swear I'm not (She was lying) 

Some pictures of the place :) 

Henry: Okay I will send a message on our Facebook group chat  telling them about the trip and anyways Maria is coming to our house soon but I will invite Adrian too okay. 

Jessie: sure thing!!!

Screenshots of the group chat conversations...

Me and Henry were literally sitting beside each others and we were fighting on the group chat instead of fighting in real life but who cares I will win the battle anyways....

Maria and Adrian arrived to our house and we were talking and having fun together before it is time to talk about my trip... 

Adrian: So, what is the purpose of the trip? 

Jessie: Having fun. 

Adrian: Seems interesting!!! You are always creative and interesting Jessie. 

Henry: Hey man!! Are you flirting with my sister? I swear I will punch you in the face I will not care about you as a childhood friend. 

Maria: Chill out Henry. He is just complementing your sister. 

Jessie was laughing at her brother because he looked funny.. 

That's how Henry looked 

Adrian: Bro you can't get rid of me easily we have been friends for almost 15 years until now.

Henry: oh yes almost forgot. Never mind tell us the details of the trip now Jessie. 

Jessie: So, if all of you accepted my trip we can travel next week I have prepared the money and everything for the trip but I need to rent the hotel that we are going to stay at. 

Maria: That sounds interesting I'm actually excited to travel to Greece I love Greece so much it is also my country if you guys didn't forget. 

Henry: Ofc we didn't forget, you are the love of my life I can't forget anything about you. 

Adrian: can you just stop being cringe Henry? 

Henry: Hey dude if you have a girlfriend you will understand my feelings. 

Adrian looked at Jessie in a look of love but no one of them noticed that...

Maria and Adrian left the house after they had lots of fun and they finally accepted their offer to travel to Greece but no one of them know the secret behind this trip except God and Jessie.... 

-------------------------------------------

After a week of preparing and looking for a good hotel to rent rooms from, they finally decided to head to the airport and travel to Greece but Adrian forgot his suitcase that's why they went back home to bring it for him and Adrian was insulting himself along their way to the airport for the second time because it is dumb to leave your stuff behind especially when you are traveling outside of the country.....

Jessie: Here we are, we are at the airport for the second time because of Adrian LOL. 

Adrian: I promise I forgot. 

Maria: It is okay!! what is important now is not to miss the plane we already paid a lot of money or especially Jessie. 

Henry: I forgot to ask you where did you get the money from? 

Jessie: Did you forget that I have Million followers on my YouTube channel and I gain money from it beside my real business work. 

Henry: I almost forgot sis don't get angry though. 

The four of them went inside the plane, Henry beside Maria and Jessie beside Adrian... 

Adrian: Wanna watch a movie? 

Jessie: yeah sure. Which one? 

Adrian: What about twilight?

Jessie: oh yes I love it so much. 

Adrian: yeah me too we have things in common. 

POV Henry and Maria:

Henry: I don't understand this guy until now. 

Maria: Which guy? 

Henry: The Adrian dude.

Maria: What happened? 

Henry: He keeps on complementing Jessie like it is okay but I mean if he likes her that much just go tell her don't act fool around her. 

Maria: Remember when you were acting fool around me when you had a crush on me. 

Henry: Jokes on you Maria I was just a cool kid. 

Maria: Your mom. 

Henry: Suck it back Maria or we are breaking up. 

Maria: No comment!!!

The four friends arrived to Greece in peace until Jessie realized that she forgot to rent a room for her so she had to wait in Maria's room until they prepare her room....

Maria: I can't believe that I'm in my home country now yahooooo. 

Jessie: See!! That is the main purpose of the trip (She is lying it wasn't) 

Maria: Thank you so much I love you to the moon and back.

Jessie: I love you more <3.

Maria: What about going to the bar today and having some red wine together? 

Jessie: Do you want my brother to kill us? 

Maria: Come on Jes, Greece has the best red wine ever I swear you will be addicted to it starting from the first sip you take. 

Jessie: Okay!! Go prepare. 

Both girls went to change their clothes into cool gorgeous dresses that fits with their femininity....

Jessie's dress was amazing and it was her favorite color dark blue like the ocean....

Maria is the best girl for choosing clothes especially when it comes to dresses she becomes a model for some reasons....

Maria looked at Jessie in a shock and Jessie was terrified because she didn't know what was wrong....

Jessie: Is there something wrong Maria? 

Maria: Gurllll you slayyyyyyy. (She was literally screaming) 

Jessie: bro my heart stopped working for a minute because of you and your slay slang. 

Maria: but you do slay, never mind let's go to the bar now!!!

The girls went to the bar and everyone there were looking at them in a surprise because they are gorgeous ofc and the designs of the dresses are just every girl's dream dress....

Maria and Jessie started drinking and then Jessie was surprised because of the taste of the red wine because it was the best wine she tried in her life....

Jessie: bro I'm literally the luckiest drunk person now, I see a banana there btw. (She was drunk so she can't focus)

Maria: bro it is not a banana it is obviously a minion Lol. (Also drunk) 

The two girls started laughing at nothing until they heard two familiar voices to them then they started paying attention a little....

Maria: Youuuu.

Henry: What the heck are you doing here? 

Maria: I'm the one who is supposed to ask. 

Henry: Are you drunk? 

Jessie: What do you see? obviously we are hahahahahahahaha. 

Adrian: Why did you drink? you still young for that. 

Jessie: The youngest one is your mom lol. 

Henry: come her. 

Henry grabbed Jessie and Maria from their arms outside of the bar and he swore that he will punish them for doing that later....

The girls went to their room, they took a shower, then the drunken state began to wear off and then they started to laugh when they remembered that they were talking about random people that they looked like bananas and minions....

Next day: 

Jessie: Get up everyone, we have a long day today. 

Adrian: Where are we going? 

Jessie: We are going to the beach first, funfair, restaurant and then to the Santorini ocean to go on a boat and watch the sunset. 

Henry: I wonder if I could start with your punishment now for drinking or when we get home. 

Maria: That is not the right time to think about it, we need to fill our bellies first and I promise you to help get a way to kill us without regretting the idea dear Henry. 

Henry: I can't believe that we still dating and we didn't break up.

Maria: Are you serious now? If you really wanna leave me so leave I don't want a boyfriend called Henry anyways it seems like a rat name.

Henry: so, you are calling me a rat now. 

Jessie: Shut up you both!!!!

Adrian: You didn't stop fighting since we came here. 

Maria: Forget it now, we need to go. 

The quad walked outside the room and they went to the cafeteria to eat something before they head to the beach...

Ofc Maria was ignoring Henry all the day and the opposite is correct but anyways it is not our topic because the best thing that Adrian stopped being a shy cutie pie and started to talk to Jessie more than usual....

Flashback :)

Jessie: Guys look I built this sandcastle. 

Adrian: Hey not only you I built it with you. 

Jessie: Ofc you did but I built half of it. 

Adrian: But at least I did something.

Henry: Adrian, let's swim together a little bit. 

Henry and Adrian went together and started swimming while Maria joined Jessie in building other sandcastles but she seemed so sad...

Jessie: Why is this cute face sad? 

Maria: Henry is being annoying. 

Jessie: He is just mad because we went to the bar without telling him. 

Maria: But, How did he know that we were at the bar? 

Jessie: Can I tell you the truth but don't kill me please? 

Maria: Tell me.

Jessie: I was the one who told him. 

Maria: Whyyyyyy?

Jessie: Because I was afraid because we were alone and you know there are a lot of bad people that go to the bar and I was afraid that they could harm us while we are drunk so I texted him before we drink so much so he could help before something bad happens. 

Maria: I feel betrayed because now he is so mad and the reason that you told him. 

Jessie: I'm sorry I will ask him to forgive you I swear. 

Maria: It is not your fault anyways. 

Both girls went to join the boys at swimming after their deep conversation and Jessie asked Henry to forgive Maria and so he did and they had lots of fun time at the beach and then they are going to the restaurant now.....

Some pictures they took at the beach: 

They arrived at the restaurant and it was a luxurious one ofc because Jessie loves luxury stuff...

That's how the restaurant was, I know it is pretty but it wasn't as pretty as our main character Jessie Ofc!!!!

Adrian: Wow, you always choose the best thing Jes. 

Henry: Man, Can I ask you a question? 

Adrian: Sure Bestie!!!

Henry: Do you like Jessie? 

Jessie: What the heck did you just say? 

Henry: As you heard. 

Adrian's face was literally like a tomato at that time but he had the guts to confess at this time especially when this restaurant is luxurious and it feels like going on a date....

Adrian: Yes, I love Jessie. Is there a problem with that Henry?

Jessie: Wait. Really???

Adrian: Yes, I had a crush on you since elementary school and I didn't like anyone except you because you were all I got and all I want to get. 

Henry: Bro got the rizz guys. 

Maria: I'm sorry I didn't say anything because I was choking on air for a second because of surprise. 

Jessie: I will go to the washroom. 

Adrian: No Wait Jessie. Do you like me back? 

Jessie: Yes. (Then she ran to the bathroom because she was embarrassed) 

Adrian, Henry and Maria were laughing at her because she acts like a child.... And it was the most thing that Adrian liked about her is being the child herself....

Jessie came back from the washroom and then they started having lunch and Ofc Adrian didn't shut up and literally asked her for dating and then the time stopped for her for 5 Minutes and then she said yes....

Maria: I'm surprised they are officially dating now wow.

Henry: I told you I'm always right. 

Maria: You are a witch!!!

Henry didn't understand the reason of saying that but he ignored it so he can live happily....

They are done their eating and then they went on the boat were all the drama and action starts....

Maria: Let's play truth or dare.

Henry: Oh amazing I have a devilish question for Jessie to ask. (He was thinking he didn't say that out loud) 

The gang started playing truth or dare and then it was Henry's turn to ask Jessie truth or dare and unfortunately for her bad luck in her life she picked truth.... Like why you idiot pick truth...

Henry: Truth AMAZING... Tell me now what is the purpose behind this trip because I know that is not just for fun Ofc!!!!

Jessie looked worried and started sweating and the three of them were looking at her waiting for her to say a word....

Adrian: What is going on here guys? 

Maria: Henry thinks that there is another reason behind Jessie's trip. 

Henry: I didn't think I'm sure that there is another reason behind that. 

Jessie: Yes, there is. Do you mind if there is? 

The boat started moving up and down because there was a huge freaking octopus under them and then they started screaming and yelling....

Henry: What the heck did you get us into now Jessie? 

Jessie: I swear I thought that this octopus was a legend so I wanted to make sure myself. 

The octopus caught Maria in his hands and was about to swallow her but Henry had a paddle in his hand so he throwed it at him and then Maria was this close to fall and drown in the ocean but Henry caught her hands and Adrian and Jessie tried to help too.....

The boat was this close to drown and Adrian, Henry, Jessie and Maria were about to die until another big boat came to help them out and they ended up alive in the boat but two crocodiles were after them and they attacked Jessie which got her injuries in her right leg.....

The gang were mad at Jessie because she was not honest with them, she tried every single thing to make them happy especially Adrian but he was so mad at her because she works alone without telling people so what is the purpose of being friends....

The gang went back to Canada everyone had to go to their house and the four of them were staring at the roof into the nothing because they lived terrifying moments even though it seems nothing for most people but they were about to be eaten by a big octopus.... 

After two weeks they came along to Jessie and Henry's house they talked together about that it will not happen again and Jessie needs to start thinking about other people and caring about them as they care about her so much.....

Jessie: I'm sorry guys, I promise I will not think about getting you in troubles again and for that reason I'm inviting you to a picnic that will happen at the Butchart gardens.

Maria: Again!!! See we can't trust you again. 

Adrian: For heaven's sake are you kidding me? 

Henry: You are not going to force us to go anywhere with you again. 

Jessie: Fine, losers. 

The four of them started laughing because they think they are dumb because of fighting at nothing but all the blame is on Jessie because she forced them to go into a haunted house before and Adrian ended up in a mental house for two years that's why he is 22 years old and in grade 11 because he had to go back to grade 11 and 12 because he missed his two final high school levels during his mental healing period.....

Writer's POV: 

Guys Adrian is the only character in the book that literally made me laugh my life out because Jessie is behind every bad thing happened to him and he still likes her but I guess that is called "True Love" LOL..... 

Who is your favorite character? 

Did you like the One Shot?

The End......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 3.5K 38
It's gonna be short stories. Most of the stories will be around 10 to 15 chapters. If you are new to my profile, do check out the short stories I.
237K 1.9K 23
Smut. But not all of it. This book is basically just me, a girl, writing out her fantasies with the men in Call of Duty. I do take requests.
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
9.9K 113 35
After Mikasa had told Eren her feeling towards him Eren excepted her and they had to go on their mission and they were separated, how are they feelin...