Her Second Chance: Marry My H...

By white_lily_24

Am I alive?? How is it possible?? I died , right?? I was betrayed and killed by my husband and best friend?? ... More

1: Am I alive??
2. I need you to marry my husband
Announcement
3. It's time to change my past
4. A new friend
5. Aditya Mehra
6. The Same proposal
7. Fake earings
8. Siya's savior
9. School Reunion - 1
10 . School reunion -2
Main Characters
Side characters
11 . I want to be a different person
12. Highschool memories
13 . Misunderstandings
15. He has a girlfriend
16. Her mother had an affair
14.Alia's pov
17.You didn't misunderstand me
18. Raghav's warning
19 . I won't let her dump me
20. Something has started between them
21. How do I flip him?
22. I like BTS
23. The inevitable will happen
24.Raghav's pov
25. A death for a death
26. I am your dad's allowance.
28. Meeting his parents and breaking off the engagement
29. Samrat's affair exposed
30. I am pregnant
31. I love you, Raghav
32. My pretty girl.
33. The wedding invitation
34. Their wedding
35. Life after the wedding

27. My cat is yours

173 9 1
By white_lily_24

In the evening ,Siya and Raghav went to judo training . She saw a wall nearby and told Raghav , " I used to give food to a stray cat during my college days. His mother also left him like mine. I wanted to take him home but I was afraid that I couldn't raise him properly. Then the cat disappeared one day . It was rainy season. I regretted so much that day. He was so tiny .It was this big ." She said showing her palms. "He had such a temper . He used to hate people so I don't think if anyone took him . When I saw your cat , I remembered him . It would have grown the same as yours now." She said with a sad face.

" To tell the truth, my cat is yours ."

" What ? But how ?" Siya was surprised. So Raghav told her, " I saved him from an accident . It was injured so I adopted him . It was rainy season."

Both went to his apartment. Siya patted the cat , " It was you all along. I thought you looked similar . It was really you !! I am so happy to meet you after such a long time. Thanks , Raghav ."

" Welcome. 201415 is my apartment passcode. You can come here to meet her whenever you want."

" Let's see each other more often . Let's name him ." Siya smiled at the cat.

" What about Ricky?"

" Yes , now your name is Ricky ."

" So Siya, Samrat has to marry now ?" Raghav said.

" Yes . His debts are in lakhs now . It was worth lending him money to lose it into TKC companies."

" But I don't think he will give up marrying you ."

" So , I have a plan . And again I have to accept his crappy proposal again . It was so annoying but I had to accept it . In my previous life , he proposed to me on my birthday . He couldn't even write the word 'marry '. Just a pastry and a few balloons with 'Will you merry me?" written in worst handwriting. It's my first birthday after being reborn and I have to see that crappy thing again ." Raghav saw her sad face and thought something.

The next night , Samrat bent on his knees and proposed her with 'Will you marry me' written in the sky with fireworks and drones.

" Siya , will you marry me ?"

Siya accepted the ring and he made her wear it . She was surprised by the arrangements and looked at Raghav who nodded at her . She understood he did it for her .

Meera , Ria, Raghav and Alia who were present for her birthday celebrations clapped with different feelings in their heart .

' I will do everything I can for you , Siya ' Raghav thought

'Will she come to know that the ring is fake? It's not like she will toss it even if she comes to know about that.' Samrat thought

' I won't let you marry him Siya .' Alia thought.

' You would hate to see me happy , Alia ' Siya thought.

" Happy Birthday to you"
" Happy Birthday to you ,Siya " everyone wished her.

" I wondered why you arranged to celebrate her birthday at such a fancy place . It was to propose her ." Ria said.

" I hope that it will be the best birthday gift she has ever got. " Samrat said .

" Yes . It was very good . Congratulations to both of you." Meera said .

" How did you manage to arrange all this ?" Alia asked Samrat .

Even I am surprised by the fireworks and the drones, thought Samrat.

"Well , I love her so much . So I can do anything for her ."

"I would have been happy even with a cheaper proposal, Samrat . You really took a lot of effort for it ." Siya said

Flashback

When Raghav realised that Siya didn't wanted the crappy proposal by Samrat. He planned to arrange for it . He met Samrat in the office who was looking for second hand proposal ideas since he didn't want to spend a lot of money on it .

" Mr .Samrat , our company will provide a villa for Ms. Siya's birthday as a consolation for what happened recently with her meak kit proposal ."

"What ? A villa for consolation?" Samrat was shocked.

" Normally, we offer a condo . But they are more generous this time."

Samrat smirked, 'He is really in love with her . It's true love. But it's too bad for you .. Siya only loves me . And you are going to get your heart broken '

Samrat said, " That's a great opportunity. Why don't we invite all our project team to celebrate her birthday . She will think of it as a birthday celebration but I will surprise her with my marriage proposal. I am going to marry her. You will come, right ?"

" Of course. I will come and make other arrangements as well " Raghav said and used companies drones with as an excuse of test flight . He knew in future they would be launched as RK aeronautics.

Flashback ends

Alia followed Siya to the pool side . " Siya , it seems you are avoiding me . Did something happen ?"

" Alia, I don't want to talk about it " and walked towards the villa but stopped hearing Alia , " Siya , you know that I don't know how to swim. " She smirked . Her back was facing the pool. She took a step back and fell into the pool . " ALIA" , Siya screamed and jumped in the pool to save her . Raghav came out of the villa hearing Siya's scream and saw the bubbles in the pool realising that they might be in the pool . Siya swam and grabbed Alia's hand and tried to save her but Alia grabbed her both hands and tried to pull her and drown her . She seems psychotic and didn't care if she died as long as Siya died with her .Raghav jumped in the pool and saved Siya and Alia . Meera and Ria took both of them back in the villa and changed their wet clothes.

" Are you alright, Siya. It could have been bad." Ria said.

" Yes , Siya . You really are a true friend. She will be grateful to you all her life . She must be shocked. She is sleeping" Meera added.

Raghav offered Siya hot coffee and said, " It's late . Let's clean up now ." Everyone went to their rooms.

Samrat went to his room and saw someone on the bed under the blanket . He removed the blanket . It was Alia ." Alia , what are you doing here ?"

" Get in the bed , Samrat. I want you . " She said with a seductive smile.

" Siya is in the next room .I proposed her today.We can get caught " Samrat said.

" That makes it more thrilling. I jumped into the water for you . Siya jumped into the pool for me. It's your turn to make me happy"she smirked.

Samrat joined her and ended up having sex.

In the hall of the villa...
" Are you alright, Siya? What happened exactly?" Raghav asked.

" She didn't slip. She jumped into the pool intentionally. She doesn't know swimming.... I thought that I need to make them marry to be happy. But there's something more than that. I was wrong. She is not doing this for only Samrat. " She said with fear .

" What do you mean?"

" She grabbed my arms . She dragged me deeper into the pool. She had a psychotic smile on her face as if dying in the water was nothing for her and she didn't care as long as I died with her. She's more evil than I thought. It felt as if she had some evil intentions . It isn't mere jealousy ."Raghav rubbed her hands and consoled her .

He took her with him on the yatch between the seas.
" Whenever I would feel stressed , I used to come here .Don't be scared , Siya . No-one knows the future . But we know something more that everyone do . If Alia showed you the side which she hasn't shown uptil now , it means you are not an easy target for her ."

" Thanks Raghav " Siya said.

The next day, in the office everyone saw the ring in Siya's fingers and questioned her. Siya showed her fake happiness and smiled . She fake blushed and showed her ring to everyone, " I am engaged to Samrat ." Alia was watching all this with envy .When Siya saw her, she widened her smile which fuelled her jealousy.

Raghav asked Siya " Why did you tell it to everyone if you are going to call it off ?"

" Because I am going to call it off . Samrat's life is going to take a huge turn when everything will be revealed. I have planned a big surprise for him . I am going to make him pay back my every cent he has taken from me.What are your plans on weekends? "Siya laughed.

" I have to go to Delhi for some work on weekend ."

" Then you are going to miss a big show. His face will be worth seeing. "

" Take care then. And all the best for your plan "
...
Alia said to Samrat , " Buy me lunch today "

" Okay , babe " and slide his finger across her face .

" Are you two planning a surprise for Siya again? " Meera entered the room

" Now only family dinner is remaining . You will do something legendary again , right ?" Riya said excited

"Even I can't wait " Meera said

" Right . I never knew this side of Samrat. My expectations are so high now ." Siya fake blushed.

" High expectations?" Samrat asked surprised .

" She's right. Good men buy their women new clothes , shoes , purse , jewellery before family dinner. " Ria said and paused and continued, " It is said that a woman runs away if her man buys her shoes so her best friend buys them for her "

" Really ? I didn't know about that ." Siya said

" I am going to tell everyone in the office about your shopping plans " Ria went away excited.

Samrat hesitated and smiled awkwardly, " Yes.. we will go for shopping."
...

Siya planned to change her apartment after her plan and made the list of the things she had to pack. Alia came to her apartment and gave her a box ," Siya, I just came here to give these heels as your birthday gift." Siya remembered that in her previous life , she bought the same heels for Alia on her insistence as her birthday present and she wore the same heels on the day of her murder. She faked a smile and thanked her , " Tomorrow Samrat is going to take me shopping." She said to make her jealous.
Alia said , " I am happy for you."

....
Stay tuned for the next chapter

Don't forget to vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

972K 46.6K 51
#1 book in Raghuvanshi's series ❝I never thought I would say this Ryan but I think loving you is the biggest mistake I did after marrying you❞ Disha...
1.7M 72.4K 70
It's time to fall for cocky, charming, and handsome Billionaire! Or is it? Anyways, life gives you what you never expected out of it in the mess wher...
252K 14.7K 67
"You can try all you want to make him love you, Anika but he will never love you. Because he has given his heart to me along ago." She said looking a...
56.9K 2.5K 36
#1 in wattpad hits........... Arjun Singh a richest business man whose first priority is his family...... His life always starts only with his brothe...