๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐€๏ฟฝ...

By CareBear012

Mystic Falls, is a place where nothing bad happens. OR Mystic Falls, is a place where everything bad happens... More

๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐€๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ

๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง

223 12 12
By CareBear012

All My Children

♥ ____________________ ♥

Forbes' Residence

Amber exits her room and pauses when she sees Rebekah trying to sneak out of Sam's room. She furrows her eyebrows, "Rebekah?"

Rebekah freezes and slowly turns to Amber, holding her heels from last night, "Ammy... Hey!"

Amber smirks, leaning on the wall, "Fun night?"

Rebekah clears her throat, "I- Well- Um."

Amber laughs, "It's okay. Do you need a ride? I'm going over there anyways." Rebekah sheepishly nods and Amber laughs, "Come on."

Mikaelson Mansion

Elijah walks around the study and finds the burnt sage his mother used last night. Downstairs, Rebekah and Amber enter the living room, where Kol and Klaus are. Klaus is on a couch sketching. "Well, well, well. There's our girls!"

He stands before them and blocks their way, Rebekah glares, "Get out of our way, Kol."

"Out all night. What a scandal! I trust you did better than that commoner. Matt was it?"

"Oh god, Matt?!" Amber gasps. Rebekah glares at her, and Amber nods, moving past Kol and sitting beside Klaus. 

"If you don't shut your mouth, the next thing to come out of it will be your teeth." Rebekah grits. Klaus grins, "Don't start, Nik!"

"I didn't say anything," Klaus smirks, before focusing on Amber, who was smiling at the interaction.

"I'm bored. Our sister is a strumpet, but at least she's having fun. I need entertainment."

"You looked pretty entertained with Caroline last night," Amber smirks as Kol glares at her.

"What are you waiting for? Go on, have at it." Klaus looks at Kol.

"It's not fun to go alone. Join me, Nik! It's the least you can do after sticking a dagger in my heart." Kol tries to guilt trip Klaus which makes Amber cover her mouth to hide her smile.

"Okay. Why not? I didn't have nearly enough to drink last night, what with you trying to murder Rebekah's date."

"My brother?!" Amber gasps.

Klaus shakes his head, "Sorry love, Rebekah's ex-date. Matt."

"Oh... Why didn't you finish the job?" Amber pouts at Kol.

"I tried." Kol scoffs.

"Yes, please go, this house has enough men rolling around in it." Rebekah sits beside Amber.

"Just like you, Bekah," Kol smirks and dodges the shoe Rebekah throws at him.

"Good riddance, both of you!" 

Klaus kisses Amber before leaving with Kol. Rebekah smirks at Amber as Amber shakes her head and blushes. Elijah enters the room, "Rebekah. Amber."

"No you too, Elijah." Rebekah groans.

"I'm worried about mother. Have you not noticed her strange behavior?"

"She's been dead for a thousand years. What's strange for her?"

"Burnt sage." Elijah shows the girls the sage and Amber takes it from him.

"A privacy spell?" Amber asks.

"You know she fancies such things. Why don't you ask Finn? He's been doting on her." Rebekah shrugs.

"I don't trust Finn. He hates what we are, he always has."

"That's not true. And as for Mother, she returned for one reason, to make our family whole. She loves us. What trouble are you looking to find?" Rebekah asks, missing the look Elijah and Amber shared.

Woods

Elijah parks his car and he and Elena get out and walk around, "Forgot how much I missed this land." Elijah looks around.

"I can't even imagine what it must have been like a thousand years ago," Elena speaks.

"You know, your school was built over an Indian village. Where I saw my first werewolf. The town square was where the natives would gather to worship. Matter of fact, near that, there was a field where wild horses used to graze."

"That's incredible."

"Come." Elijah leads her.

"Do you know this place too?"

"I do. Below us is a cavern I used to play in as a boy. Connects to a system of tunnels that stretch across the entire area. Perhaps it's nature's way of providing us with shelter against the savagery of the full moon. My mother said there must be a balance."

"Elijah, I should probably go home." Elena breaths out.

"When I asked about your meeting with my mother the other night, you lied to my face." Elijah looks at her.

"That's not true. I told you that all your mother wanted was a new start."

"I can hear your heartbeat. It jumps when you're being dishonest with me. You lied to me at the ball; you are lying to me now. Tell me the truth." Elijah glares at her.

"I never wanted this to happen." Elena lies.

"Your heartbeat jumped." Amber speaks from behind Elena, who gasps, "Tell the truth, Elena."

"I was told that whatever was going to be in that coffin was going to kill Klaus. When I found out that it was your mother... I didn't know what to think." Elena sighs.

"Since her return, she says she only wants this family whole again," Elijah speaks, looking at Amber before looking back at Elena.

"When she asked to see me, I...I thought that maybe she could help. That she would find a way to kill Klaus. It's not just Klaus that she wants to kill." Elena looks at Amber.

"She wants to kill us all, doesn't she? She wants to undo the evil she created."

"And Amber." Elijah looks at Amber as Amber doesn't seem fazed, "I'm so sorry, Elijah. I wish there was something I could do to help."

"Your heartbeat jumped again," Amber speaks in a cold and monotone tone.

"You know, one thing I've learned on my time on this Earth...be careful what you wish for." Elijah breaks a hole into the Earth, grabs Elena, and jumps down the hole with her. Amber looks at the hole and looks around. She then walks to her car.

Salvatore Boarding House

Stefan enters the house, "I can't find Amber and she won't answer her phone still." He walks into the living room and sees Amber and Elijah sitting by the fireplace, talking to Damon.

"Hello, Stefan." Elijah nods.

Amber stands, "We have a plan. We found something out. We need your help. Everyone's help."

"Okay? What plan?"

"They have Elena." Damon smirks.

"She's with Rebekah. As you can imagine, my sister is just dying to tear her throat out. We need your help stopping my mother." Elijah speaks.

"I'm a little embarrassed to admit, but when it comes to killing thousand-year-old resurrected witches, I'm a little rusty," Damon says.

"Yes, unfortunately, even when killed my mother doesn't seem to want to stay dead. Not with the spirits of nature at her side."

"I can deal with that." Amber nods.

"So what are we supposed to do?" Stefan asks.

"The witches that released my mother, she's drawing her power from their bloodline, that line needs to be broken," Elijah says.

"Broken?"

"Yeah, he means..." Damon makes a cutting motion with his forefinger over his neck.

"You want us to kill them."

"You know I'd do it myself, but I have no idea where they are. Besides, seeing me, they'd immediately know my intent. They won't expect to be harmed by the likes of you. Including Amber."

"By 9:07, the moon will be full, my mother will have the power she needs to kill me and my family. And kill Amber along with us." Elijah reveals.

Mystic Grill

Amber walks in and over to Alaric, "They're still drinking?"

"Yeah, they've drunk their way through half the Grill's liquor supply." Ric sighs.

"Of course. I got this. Do you know your plan?" Amber asks as Ric nods.

Amber and Caroline meet up and walk over to the drunken brothers. Amber and Caroline stop in front of them, "Amber! Caroline!" Klaus grins.

"Hi... You two look wasted." Amber crosses her arms.

"Join us for a drink?" Klaus asks.

"Mmm, I'd rather die of thirst. But thanks." Caroline shakes her head and walks off with Amber, "They won't be much help huh?"

Amber shakes her head, "Hell no. Not with them drinking like that. We can do this without them. Get in your spot." Amber walks outside.

Outside, Amber has just crossed the road, and Klaus runs after her, almost getting hit by a car, "Amber!"

Amber turns around with wide eyes, "Are you crazy? Klaus!"

"What's going on?" Klaus asks.

"Nothing that I can't take care of. Go back to drinking. I can smell the alcohol." Amber grunts, looking around.

"Talk to me."

Amber looks around and sighs sitting on the bench, "Fine. What do you want to talk about?"

"I want to talk about you. Your hopes, your dreams, everything you want in life."

Amber looks at him, "Don't try to seduce me, now. I won't fall for it."

"You already have love," Klaus smirks.

Old Witch House

Outside the house, Finn is lighting torches around a pentagram on the ground made of salt. "The pentagram represents our connection to magic. The salt is a symbol of the Earth." Esther says, looking at Abby Bennett.

"The torches?" Abby asks.

"Six torches. One for each of my children, and one for Amber."

"What's the spell you're doing?" Abby asks, knowing that what she's doing will forever hurt Bonnie, but she doesn't care.

"As the witch who cast the spell that made them vampires, I can also reverse it. When they become human again, they can be killed. As they are linked as one, my brave Finn will be the sacrifice. With his death, will come theirs."

"And you're just willing to die?" Abby asks Finn.

"My mother has released me from an eternity of shame. It's not a sacrifice, it's a gift." Finn speaks.

Mystic Grill

Inside the Grill, Kol is watching Caroline play pool. He walks up to her, "Caroline."

Caroline looks at him, "I can smell the alcohol on you."

Kol shrugs, "I'll stop."

"Just for me?" Caroline furrows her eyebrows.

"Just for you." Kol nods.

Caroline shakes her head, "Just so you know, I'm too smart to be seduced by you."

"And that's why I like you, Caroline." Kol smiles. A genuine smile. Kol walks towards Caroline and touches her face. Caroline blushes. As they get closer, Kol gasps and lets go of Caroline. Caroline looks at him in shock. Kol turns around and sees Matt standing there. Caroline sees the dagger in Kol's heart.

"No!" Caroline goes to take it out but Matt snaps her neck quickly.

Woods

Rebekah suddenly cries out, dies, and falls to the ground. Elena runs past her and makes her escape.

Old Witch House

Finn dies and falls to the ground, "Something's wrong." Esther looks at Abby.

Mystic Grill

Outside, Klaus gets up and puts his hand on his heart, while Amber yelps in pain. He then looks at Amber in worry, "Kol!" Amber and Klaus run into the Grill.

At the back of the Grill, Matt drags Kol into an alleyway. Klaus rushes over, undaggers Kol, and knocks Matt against the wall. Amber stands and looks around, "Where's Caroline? Something's wrong with her. I felt it. Klaus! Where is she?!" Amber freaks out.

Damon and Stefan rush over to the duo and look around. Damon shakes his head, "Matt Donovan? He outsmarted us?!"

Amber shakes her head, "Where's Caroline?!"

Stefan looks around, "I'll look in the Grill. Calm down. She'll be okay." Stefan speeds out and into the Grill.

"What happened?" Klaus grunts.

Amber looks at him, "Your mother... That's what happened."

Elijah appears next to her, and Klaus looks at him, "What did mother do? What did she do, Elijah?"

"You tell me where the witches are or I'll have my sister kill Elena right now." Elijah looks at Matt who is just now waking up.

Matt looks up at the clock tower and sees that it's 8:30, "It's not 9!"

Amber looks at Elijah, "You knew it was Matt?"

Elijah nods and looks at Matt, "I'm sure Rebekah will be more than happy to start her work early."

Old Witch House

Finn is standing in the center of the pentagram, "They're coming Mother."

"No, it's too soon, the moon is not high enough! Go! Quickly!" Esther yells, and Abby retreats into the house. Kol, Amber, Elijah, and Klaus walk up. "My sons, Amber, come forward."

"Stay beside me, Mother," Finn says.

Esther walks onto the pentagram, "It's okay, they can't enter."

Kol approaches the pentagram and the torches around it flare up bright. He's driven back, "That's lovely. We're stuck out here, while the favorite son plays sacrificial lamb. How pathetic you are, Finn."

"Be quiet, Kol. Your brother knows virtue you cannot even imagine." Esther scolds.

"Whatever you think of us, killing your own children will be an atrocity" Elijah speaks up, "And killing someone innocent."

"My only regret is that I did not let you die a thousand years ago." Esther sighs.

"Enough. All this talk is boring me. End this now, Mother, or I'll send you back to Hell."

"For a thousand years, I've been forced to watch you. Felt the pain of every victim, suffered while you shed blood. Even you, Elijah, with your claim to nobility, you're no better. All of you. You're a curse on this Earth. Stretched out over generations. If you've come to plead for your life, I'm sorry, you've wasted your time." Esther feels something change, "No! Sisters! Do not abandon me!" Esther looks at Amber, "You! What did you do?!"

Amber smirks, "Did you forget that I'm more powerful than you? When it comes to me and you, I am the boss. I control the sisters. I am the most powerful witch. You cannot beat me, Esther. It's over."

The pentagram torches flare up. Finn grabs Esther. The other brothers cower from the flames. After a moment the torches die out. Elijah, Klaus, and Kol stand around in shock. Finn and Esther are gone. Amber smirks and looks into the woods, "Bonnie, come on out."

Bonnie runs out and hugs Amber. Amber hugs her back, "I'm so sorry about Abby." Bonnie whispers.

Amber shakes her head, "It's not your fault. It's okay. Thank you."

Bonnie nods, "I just wish she wouldn't have done any of this... But she's in transition right now."

"How are you feeling?" Amber asks.

"I just wish my mother was an actual mother." Bonnie cries as Amber holds her tightly.

Forbes' Residence

Bonnie was talking to an unconscious Abby, who was lying in Amber's bed. Amber was downstairs on the couch, trying to call Kaylee. "Kaylee, it's Amber again... It's been almost a month... Please... Please call me back. I need you right now. I need my aunt. I love you, Kaylee. Bye." Amber hangs up.

Sam runs into the house and sees Amber, "Ammy."

Mikaelson Mansion

Amber was the first to run in and she saw Elijah, Rebekah, and Klaus. Amber stops, "Where is she?!" The three siblings look at Amber in sympathy. Rebekah points to Esther's study. Amber rushes in and freezes at the doorway. She covers her mouth. There on the couch in the study was the dead body of Kaylee Lawrence.

Amber sobs loudly and falls to the ground. Sam rushes over to her and holds her, trying to calm her down. Amber can't stop staring. Amber yells in pain as she cries over her aunt. Sam tries to whisper to Amber and comfort her but her sobs and screams drown his voice out.

♥ ____________________ ♥

I did a chapter in one day! Super proud!

Word Count: 2469

♥ ____________________ ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.1K 1.2K 55
แดแด€สŸษชแด‹ ส™แด‡ษดษดแด‡แด›แด› Awakened his magic as a child, moved away from Mystic Falls after an accident only to be recognised as one of the anomalies appearing i...
512K 12.5K 51
Faith Everly never had the best life. From having an abusive mother to being a siphoner, life wasn't the greatest. So what happens when vampires star...
1.6M 61.2K 109
The name of the town should've been her first hint. 'Mystic Falls' It was like she was asking for trouble. TVD S1-4 (OC ~ MJ Ruiz): Kol x OC Some m...
214K 4.5K 52
With her twin brother Stefan, Bela returns to Mystic Falls wanting to start a new normal human life, but being a vampire nothing isn't normal. [Discl...