☆Together☆ Creek (Craig x Twe...

Por HappymealSappymeal

Tweek Tweak, the new kid in town, he has nothing better to do with his time. He can be described as a nervous... Más

☆Prolouge☆
☆Chapter 1☆
☆Chapter 2☆
☆Chapter 3☆
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 22

251 4 73
Por HappymealSappymeal

It was Saturday.

Tweek got up that morning and felt a rush of excitement. He never really had anything to look forward to since they had moved.

He checked the time, it was 10:42am. How had Tweek gotten up that early? He didn't care, he was just really excited. He texted Craig.

Tweek - u up yet?

No response. Tweek assumed Craig wasn't up yet. He went down stairs and into the kitchen and made a bowl of cereal. As he sat down at the table and ate his Frosted Flakes, in a particularly happy way.

His parents watched him in concern. Most mornings, especially weekends, Tweek wouldn't leave his room until he needed to. So to see him out of his room before lunch was a bit concerning.

"Why are you in such a good mood today?" His father questioned.

"I have a date." Tweek said before taking another bite out of his Frosted Flakes.

"Oh? Who's the lucky girl?" His father asked excitedly.

"It's not a girl. It's Craig."

His father stared at him for a moment, "It's fine if you're gay, Tweek. You can tell us."

"I'm not really sure, to be honest. I know I like Craig."

"Well, good for you, son." Tweek's father said.

Tweek's phone buzzed. He picked it up and it was Craig.

Craig - ye I am now

Tweek - cool

Craig - when you want me to pick u up

Tweek - idk like 12

Craig - when do you want to leave

Tweek - idk when you want to

Craig - so like 3 or 4

Tweek - ye sure

Craig - k I'll c u

Tweek - k

Tweek put his phone down and went back to his breakfast. Then he began to think.

What did he like about Craig?

He liked Craig's hair, his icy blue eyes and the way they looked in the sunlight, Craig's never-changing voice, his tan skin, the way he never seemed anxious, nervous or worried. It was like Craig couldn't be stressed.

Tweek got up from the table and put his bowl in sink. He went upstairs and went to his closet to pick out some clothes. He picked out a green, striped t-shirt, a green jacket, khaki shorts, and shoes that matched the shorts.

For yall who need visuals ig:

His outfit was color-coded, because he liked it that way. He went into the bathroom and took a 20 minute shower. When Tweek got out, he dried off, and brushed his teeth. Tweek got dressed and put on deodorant. He styled his clothes a specific way because he wanted it to look nice.

Tweek checked the time and it was 11:53am. Tweek decided to just go on his phone since there wasn't much to do.

Across the street, Craig was hardly ready. He had taken all day in the shower and doing skincare. Craig had picked out a blue sweater, a blue jacket, blue cargo pants, his yellow star backpack the had all his money, and debit cards he never used, and some white converse. He put lotion on his arms and legs since it was really dry outside. (If ykyk)

For yall who need visuals:

Craig changed as quick as he could since he had a feeling he was going to be late.

He checked the time one final time before rushing out the house. He got in his car and immediately started it. He drove over to Tweek's house, and he had a really bad feeling in his stomach.

Craig was really nervous but he wouldn't admit it. You could say he was in denial, but he took a breath and stepped out of the car. Craig felt his breath get quicker as he took each step, but he kept a straight face.

He knocked on the front door feeling a little more nervous than before. A man with brown curly hair came to the door, Craig assumed he was Tweek's dad.

The man didn't look anything like Tweek. Plus, Craig was a bit taller than him, maybe it was his shoes..

"Who might you be, young man?" The man said, sounding like an astounding gentleman.

"I-uh..I'm Craig. Craig Tucker. I live across the street." Craig said, still feeling awkward but he kept his neutral expression.

"Nice to meet you, Craig. I'm guessing you're here for Tweek?" The man said.

Craig nodded, and blushed at the mention of Tweek's name.

"Well, I hope you treat him well." The man said as he put his hand out for a firm handshake, which Craig shook his hand back. A strong aroma of coffee was present in the background.

When Tweek's dad let go of Craig's hand. He took out his wallet and handed Craig 50 dollars.

"Sir, I really can't take this-" Craig began.

"Why not?" Tweek's dad asked.

"Well, to be honest, it would make me feel pathetic. Probably since I'm taking you're son on a date, that I'm willing to pay for and it would make me feel weird if I was using you're money to pay for stuff." Craig explained.

"You're honest. I like that." Tweek's father said, putting his money back in his wallet.

As the two chatted, (mostly about Tweek and their date.) Tweek rushed down the stairs. To see his father and his date talking about life and stuff, it sent a shock of fear to his head.

He began to think about those weird, cliche, romance movies, where the dad instantly despises the guy who wants to wants to date his daughter. He obviously ran over to his dad and tapped him on the shoulder.

He turned around, "Well, hi there son, me and Craig were just getting to know eachother." Tweek's dad said with a smile.

"Yeah, that's nice dad. Me and Craig need to go, so I'll see you later." Tweek said in a passive-aggressive tone.

"Yeah, I'll see you later son." Tweek's dad said as he left.

Tweek turned back to Craig, who was just standing there, "Do you have beef with you're dad or something?" Craig asked.

"What..No?" Tweek said.

"Kay'. So.. do you wanna leave now or-"

"Yeah, that's fine."

Craig nodded, and stepped out of Tweek's way and led him back to his car. Craig got in the driver's seat and Tweek got in the passenger seat.

"So.. have you done anything interesting lately?" Craig asked.

"Nope not really."

There was a awkward silence. It wasn't your usual awkward silence, it felt so loud.

"Can I be honest?" Craig spoke up.

"Yeah, go ahead." Tweek said.

"I'm really nervous, like really, really nervous. You're dad is scary and I feel like anything I do can ruin this date." Craig went on.

"I think that might be normal, because I feel the same way. I mean, I'm always nervous, and this date could go horribly wrong and we could never speak again." Tweek said.

"Yeah.. so do you wanna sneak snacks into the fair?"

"Yeah? You just need a backpack or big jacket pockets."

"I have both." Craig said smiling at Tweek.

Craig began to drive, he and Tweek talking about the assortment of snacks that they liked.

Tweek said that he never really like snack food because he was never allowed to have sweet and salty snacks like that. His parents said it led to diabetes and high blood pressure.

Craig on the other hand, liked specific snacks. He liked cheesy snacks like Ruffles and Chedder Pringles. He hated Cheesy Poofs because they were too cheesy. He enjoyed fun-sized cheese balls though. He also really liked pretzels and whatever these are:

Tweek and Craig would eventually get to the store. Tweek walked around the snack aisle like a zombie. Everything seemed like such a good choice. He decided to get a big bag of Jolly Ranchers and gummy worms. Craig got a big bag of Ruffles, a can of Pizza Pringles, and pretzels.

Craig offered to pay for Tweek's snacks, but Tweek wouldn't let him. So they got their stuff and left. Craig put the snacks in his star backpack.

Craig drove and got to the nearby fair, which was conveniently down the road. Craig had a pretty hard time parking since the streets were crowded with cars and people. But he eventually found an empty spot.

He and Tweek got out of the car and got in line for tickets. The line wasn't long, so they wearn't waiting for a while. Once inside, Craig and Tweek got in line for rides like teacups, bumper cars, and the thing that spins really fast and people throw up on.

Tweek and Craig got on one roller coaster, and Tweek couldn't stop screaming. It was a normal reaction, but Craig thought it was cute that Tweek was always so worried.

There was other couple rolled coasters that Tweek and Craig got in line for but got out because the line was too long, or people kept skipping them in line. It was just like that.

Tweek and Craig got in line for the ferris wheel, a relatively romantic ride. Only couples or people in pairs seemed to be in line for it. Craig saw people he recognized like Mr.Slave and Big Gay Al,
Wendy and Stan, Cartman and some new girl, her name started with a Y or something.

When it was Tweek and Craig's turn to get on the ride, Tweek seemed slightly hesitant, but he reluctantly got on the ride.

He and Craig got on the ride, and they sat there. Tweek felt kind of tense but Craig kept trying to distract Tweek from his bad thoughts, as the ride began to move.

Tweek gripped the metal bars that were keeping him from falling, and closed his eyes.

"Wow..Tweek look at the view." Craig said.

Tweek slightly opened his eyes, it was a nice view. It was an oversight of the entire town, and the sunset.

"Craig?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm really scared of heights, but this is a really nice view."

"Yeah.. wait, you're scared of heights?"

"Yeah, probably because I've never been on a ferris wheel before."

"Probably."

There was a long silence. It was the kind of silence that you would want.

"Can I hold your hand?" Craig asked.

Tweek nodded while his face got really red.

Craig grabbed his hand as they stared at the sunset, the ride moved slowly, it was perfect for them.

Eventually, the ride was over. Craig kept holding Tweek's hand though. They walked around the park, it was getting late. Tweek and Craig wandered around the park, it was just nice to be there with the other.

"It's getting late, do you wanna go home?" Craig asked, trying to be as considerate as he could.

"Yeah, that's fine." Tweek said.

He and Craig made their way to the exit, they kept holding hands. They kept they're hands interlocked as they walked to Craig's car. It felt nice just to have thier hands touching. They only let go of eachother's hands when they got in the car.

"Tweek?" Craig said, not facing him.

"Yeah, Craig?"

"I think I'm super gay for you." Craig said, not keeping his eyes off of the road.

Tweek blushed, "Me too."

"Can we do this again?" Craig said as he turned onto Tweek's street.

"Definitely."

"Just let me know when and we can make plans." Craig said as he pulled into Tweek's driveway.

"I'll text you later." Tweek said smiling at Craig. He got out of the car and waved at Craig before going inside of his house, where people were yelling and screaming at eachother.

They were his parents, and his father and mother were fussing and screaming at eachother.

Tweek felt a shock of worry from the fighting.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

780K 25.8K 48
You've heard of frenemies...but boyfrenemies? Tweek Tweak and Craig Tucker aren't the best of friends. But suddenly their rage and anger towards each...
1.3K 100 31
"You still haven't gotten over that?" ... "I don't think I ever will." Craig Tucker is a 18 year old boy. he's a senior in high school and has a smal...
19.4K 548 15
Tweek Tweak, the new kid who moved into the quiet mountain town of South Park. When he first moved here, he thinks that the place was nice and peace...
56.8K 977 14
Craig Tucker is one of Southpark biggest assholes and one of the most popular students, he could care less about school or the people in it, that is...