BatFamily Plays Batman: Arkha...

By Red_Helix75

Y/n just finish Batman AK 240% finish every DLC , and unlock all of the Trophys and the AR Stages when his fr... More

Batfamily Unite
Prologue of The Game
The BatTank
Intermission 1
Right...Army
Let The HUNT begin
ACE in a Hole Pt.1
ACE in a Hole Pt.2

What Happend?!

1.4K 56 19
By Red_Helix75

(Y/n): Hey what happend to the game?!

Tim: I don't know, it never happens before.

Bruce: Everythings Checks out here, No Hackers.

Steph: Look, The Video is coming back...

(Y/n): Oh you motherfucker!!!

Jason: HAHAHA GOT YA (Y/N)  APRIL FOOLS.

Kate: Really? a Rick Roll Joke?

Cain: ...No Comment...

Barbara: Ehh...I can do worse.

Bruce: Who's Idea was it?

Damain: Timothy did it!

Tim: SELL OUT!

(Y/n): Come here, You Red Stain little shit!!!

(Y/n) chase Tim all around the mansion eventually he got caught and strap to the chair torturing him on watching Boku no Pico.

A Girlish scream was heard across Gotham and the Villian was Confuse of the sudden scream. Some of them thinks it's a normal Night for Gotham.

"Non-Canon and Happy April Fools"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.3K 1.2K 12
Who really trained Damien? Was it Bruce, or was it Dick? Well, surprisingly, Dick Grayson is the actual mentor of Damien Wayne, Cassandra Cain, and S...
226K 7.5K 48
It's a new day. Bruce Wayne has been living the normal life. Billionaire Playboy by day, and Batman by night. Until recently, that is. He's noticed s...
345K 10.8K 18
Nightwing and Robin have yet to reveal any information about themselves to their teammates, all the Young Justice squad knows about them is that they...
94.2K 3K 35
15 year old Katherine Hope was only 10 when her parents abandoned her. She was put into an care home, living as a typical orphan. That is, until she...