𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐓 𝐎𝐅𝐅 ( 𝐌𝐀𝐓...

By -THEGREATSIMP-

❝ what is this? every time we fight are we just gonna kiss and make up? ❞ ❝ you know i can't focus on anythin... More

𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐓 𝐎𝐅𝐅
𝟬𝟬𝟭, 𝗶'𝗺 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸
𝟬𝟬𝟮, 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗰
𝟬𝟬𝟯, 𝗶 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂
𝟬𝟬𝟰, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝟬𝟬𝟱, 𝗼𝗵 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗼
𝟬𝟬𝟲, 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱?
𝟬𝟬𝟳, 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆
𝟬𝟬𝟴, 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗸𝗶𝗱𝘀
𝟬𝟬𝟵, 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗲𝗿-𝗶𝘀𝗵
𝟬𝟭𝟬, 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗮𝗴𝗼 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆
𝟬𝟭𝟭, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆...
𝟬𝟭𝟮, 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗱𝘂𝗺𝗯
𝟬𝟭𝟰, 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝘂𝗿𝗹𝘀
𝟬𝟭𝟱, 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗱?
𝟬𝟭𝟲, 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗼
𝟬𝟭𝟳, 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗲
𝟬𝟭𝟴, 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗱
𝟬𝟭𝟵, 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗹?
𝟬𝟮𝟬, 𝗶 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝘄𝗲𝗶𝗿𝗱
𝟬𝟮𝟭, 𝗹𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗶𝘁
𝟬𝟮𝟮, 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝟬𝟮𝟯, 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗳𝗮𝗶𝗿
𝟬𝟮𝟰, 𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮 𝗯𝗼𝘆
𝟬𝟮𝟱, 𝘄𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗴𝗼 𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱
𝟬𝟮𝟲, 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲
𝟬𝟮𝟳, 𝗶 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄
𝟬𝟮𝟴, 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲?
𝟬𝟮𝟵, 𝗸𝗶𝗱 𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝘆
𝟬𝟯𝟬, 𝗮𝘄𝗸𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱
𝟬𝟯𝟭, 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗮 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆
𝟬𝟯𝟮, 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂

𝟬𝟭𝟯, 𝘆𝗲𝘀 𝗺𝗮'𝗮𝗺

2.8K 94 160
By -THEGREATSIMP-

CHAPTER THIRTEEN !
⤷ ❝ YES MA'AM. ❞

matt sturniolo

zar

matt sturniolo

zar

matt sturniolo

zar

matt sturniolo saved a snap in chat!

zar is typing...

zar
| cornball

matt sturniolo
| ?

zar
| saving in chat
| so middle school

matt sturniolo
| save in chat wasn't a feature in middle school

zar
| good thing
| lord knows u would've played those girls like a fiddle
| forever tainting their idea of relationships at 12

matt sturniolo
| 😭😭😭
| cut me some slack PLEASE

zar
| sorry no
| u will forever be a villain in my eyes

matt sturniolo
| is that why u found out from me about the bar
| and not from the great grayson holmes

zar
| if i didn't need u for a project u would've been blocked by now

matt sturniolo
| *if i wasn't so sexy

zar
| i really hope u don't act like this anywhere else

matt sturniolo
| i'm joking 😕😕😕
| i just like making jokes about grayson
| it's just so easy to do

zar
| narcissists tend to be good at things like that

matt sturniolo
| woah big word there zar

zar
| aw did u have to sound it out

matt sturniolo
| no
| i passed english 101 with flying colors thank u very much

zar
| wow aren't u a smarty

matt sturniolo
| i am

zar
| are u almost done with your pretend lift

matt sturniolo
| it wasn't pretend 👎👎👎
| but yeah i'm about to leave rn

zar
| k
| i'm in the parking lot

matt sturniolo
| k

zar
| k

matt sturniolo
| k

ZARA SITS IN HER CAR, parked near the athletic facilities of the ucla campus, the early morning sun casting long shadows across the sidewalks. with a kali uchis song playing softly in the background, she leans back against the seat, her gaze fixed on the steady stream of people passing by.

she's people watching, but not in the weird way. just going to college there's so many different people from all different walks of life. it's intriguing to her.

a group of students walk by, their backpacks slung over their shoulders as they chatter animatedly about something. zara imagines them arguing about who's going to be the designated driver for the next party.

a professor strides purposefully down the path, a stack of papers tucked under one arm as they mutter to themselves, lost in thought. zara wonders about the ideas swirling in their mind, the research projects and academic pursuits that drive their passion for knowledge. she wonders what evil assignment they have due at 11:59 pm.

her focus shifts as she spots matt approaching from the side of the athletic facilities. he's accompanied by a girl from the women's soccer team, and zara recognizes her instantly. The girl is flirting shamelessly with matt, her hand lingering on his arm as she laughs at something he says. zara rolls her eyes at the sight.

classic matt. even in the early hours of the morning, he manages to attract attention without even trying. zara remembers when that used to be her and just shakes her head.

she doesn't have a clue in the fucking world. 

after a few more moments of animated conversation, matt bids farewell to the soccer girl with a charming smile and a casual wave. as she walks away, still smiling and tossing her hair, matt turns his attention to his own car parked nearby.

he strides over with the stupid confidence he always has. tossing his bag into the car, he scans the parking lot, his eyes searching for zara's car.

zara, noticing matt's search, decides to make her presence known. she leans on the horn of her car, causing matt to jump slightly in surprise. a smirk spreads across her face as she watches him, earning a playful glare from matt in return.

with a shake of his head, matt starts walking towards zara's car. despite the glare, there's a hint of that... thing in his eyes. the thing that lets zara know that he secretly enjoys zara's antics.

he's such an idiot.

upon arrival at the passenger seat, he opens the door and climbs into the passenger seat. "seriously, z? was the horn necessary?" he asks, as he starts strapping himself into the car.

zara shrugs innocently. "you were taking forever," she retorts, reaching over to her apple carplay to skip the song lil baby song that slipped into the playlist. probably from xavier. "i was starting to think you got lost."

matt rolls his eyes, a smirk tugging at the corners of his lips. "or maybe you were just jealous that i was having such a riveting conversation with ashley," he says, referring to the girl from the soccer team.

zara scoffs, shaking her head in mock disbelief. "riveting?" she says, with an insulting, degrading tone in her voice. "you're finally using bigger words."

matt shrugs as he reaches up to run a hand through his hair. he blows on the pieces that still fall over his eyes as he turns to look at zara. "i opened a book recently," he quips, winking playfully at her. "recommendation from one of the gals."

zara rolls her eyes, reaching over to her gear stick to put the car back in driver. matt is jokingly, but zara can see something like that very clearly being the truth. "right, because being literate is so sexy," she retorts, shaking her head and pulling out of her parking spot.

"i could see it being the next trend," matt responds with a shrug. zara shoots him a glare before focusing on the road ahead. 

as they drive, matt casts a sidelong glance at her, curiosity gleaming in his eyes. "so, remind me again what this project is about?" he asks, toying with some of the bracelets on his wrist.

"it's about shaping your image as a future professional athlete," she explains. "basically, i have to make you seem like the next big thing in sports to my professor and some of her book club friends."

matt nods thoughtfully as he leans back in his seat. he puts a hand behind as head and begins nibbling on his thumb out of habit. "so, it's all about making me look good, huh?" he muses. "you say that like it's gonna be hard."

"it's not just that, matt" she continues, glancing at him briefly before returning her focus to the road. "it's more than just appearances. it's about crafting a narrative around you, building your brand, and creating a connection with your fans in this made-up world."

matt arches an eyebrow, intrigued by her words. "and how exactly do you plan to do that?" he asks, genuine curiosity coloring his tone.

zara smiles, glad to have piqued his interest. "well, it starts with showcasing your skills and personality on and off the field," she explains, her voice tinged with enthusiasm. "we'll work on building your social media presence, securing 'endorsement' deals, and making you a classic household name."

matt listens intently, nodding along as zara outlines her strategy. "so kind of like jack hughes? being loved by everyone?" he questions. zara nods and matt clicks his tongue. "looks like i'm gonna have to start studying some of chris's interviews!"

"probably," she replies, not even sparing him a glance. "but anyway, we have a lot of work to do so you actually have to focus when we're working on this."

matt feigns offense, placing a hand over his heart in mock hurt. "i'm hurt that you think i don't know how to lock in," he says, pretending to be wounded. "i thought you thought highly of me."

"eh," she says, a playful glint in her eyes. 

matt gasps pretending to be genuinely upset. "honestly you should be happy that i'm already a charismatic and entertaining guy." he shrugs and sits back in his seat once more. "can't say the same for some people i know."

zara raises an eyebrow. "cry me a river."

"oh, i will." matt sighs dramatically. "you know, next time you can just choose grayson for this project." zara rolls her eyes at the mention of grayson. "at least with him, you won't have to worry about getting distracted with him," he teases, knowing full well how much it irks zara. "he's not that funny."

"fuck you."

zara's eyes widen immediately as she realizes her slip of the tongue. she immediately regrets her choice of words.

matt turns to look at her and zara has no choice but to look back at him. they're at a red light and she can feel the smirk playing at his lips. "i don't think we've ever had sex in your car before, but hey," matt shrugs. "there's a first time for everything."

zara takes a deep breath, trying to suppress the heat rising to her cheeks as she looks away from matt. he's always been the cockiest, most delusional person on the planet. he never fails to bring up their past as if it's all just jokes to him.

"shut up, matt," she mutters under her breath.

but matt, being matt, continues, unfazed by their past. "actually" he says with a smirk, leaning in slightly to catch her gaze. "i do remember that time in my car when—" 

zara's eyes widen as matt begins to allude to a particular instance from their past. she knows exactly what he's referring to, and she wants nothing more than to shut down the conversation before it goes any further.

without hesitation, zara reaches out and places her hand over matt's mouth, effectively silencing him. she shoots him a warning glare, silently conveying that she doesn't want him to finish that sentence.

matt's eyes widen in surprise at her sudden action, but he quickly realizes why she's done it. zara can tell he's smirking from underneath her hand. he's one of those absolutely crazy men who like stuff like this. 

"you're done talking for the rest of the car ride," she says firmly, her tone brooking no argument.

matt tries to respond, his words muffled by zara's hand. after a moment, zara relents and removes her hand, allowing matt to speak.

"yes ma'am," matt says with a playful grin, his eyes dancing with mischief. "i'll behave."

"good," she replies, turning her attention back to the road. she sighs and reaches over to the car's stereo and turns up the volume, drowning out any further attempts at conversation. matt takes the hint and settles back in his seat, content to enjoy the music for the remainder of the journey.

zara and matt sit outside this boutique at a small table strategically placed against a backdrop of lush greenery. the vibe is exactly what zara had envisioned—a perfect setting for the mock interview she's about to conduct with matt.

zara fusses over the setup, adjusting the camera angle and checking the lighting to ensure everything looks just right. matt watches her with amusement, knowing how particular she can be when it comes to these things.

"are we good to go?" matt asks, smiling with amusement as he watches zara meticulously arrange the scene.

zara glances up from behind the camera, her brow furrowed in concentration as she inspects the scene. "almost," she replies, her voice soft yet determined. "just need to make sure the lighting is perfect."

matt chuckles, leaning back in his chair as he watches her work. "i always forget that you're a perfectionist."

zara shoots him a glare before turning her attention back to the camera. "attention to detail is key," she retorts, her tone laced with mock seriousness.

as zara continues to adjust the lighting, she notices all the stray locks of hair falling across matt's forehead and above his head. she scrunches up her face in annoyance, realizing that his disheveled hair might ruin the aesthetic she's going for.

"matt, your hair looks too messy," she says. "it's distracting."

matt laughs, reaching up to run a hand through his hair in an attempt to smooth it down. "sorry zar," he apologizes, flashing her a sheepish grin. "i just had a lift, you know."

zara sighs, shaking her head in exasperation. she can't let his unruly hair ruin the whole setup. she walks over to where matt is seated, standing in front of him to get a better angle.

"let me do it," she says firmly, her hands reaching out to gently rearrange his hair.

matt doesn't complain, he just drops his hands to his side and let's her take over. "okay."

as zara's fingers brush against matt's hair, she can't help but feel a subtle tension in the air. she doesn't like it, but there's always tension when she's around matt. there isn't really anything she can do about that. matt has been someone to see her in her most... vulnerable state.

she just focuses on the task at hand, avoiding eye contact as she carefully adjusts his locks. her fingers delicately thread through matt's hair, gently coaxing the unruly strands into place.

after a few moments of meticulous adjustment, zara steps back to assess her handiwork. matt tilts his head slightly, his gaze fixed on her with a grin.

"well?" he prompts, a smirk playing at the corners of his lips. "how do i look?"

zara surveys him for a moment before nodding in satisfaction. "better," she concedes, a hint of approval in her voice. "still ugly, but it'll work."

matt just laughs as zara moves away from him. "such a liar."

zara takes a deep breath, trying to push away whatever that was. "alright, stop smiling like that," she says. "nothing is funny when we have work to do."

matt chuckles softly. "okay, zara."

she takes a seat next to matt, adjusting the camera one last time before pressing the record button. the red light blinks to life, signaling the start of the interview.

"alright," zara says, her voice taking on a professional tone. she clears her throat. "we're rolling."

matt nods, a playful glint in his eyes. "ready when you are."

zara gives him a pointed look, silently warning him to keep the banter to a minimum. "let's start with something easy," she suggests, flipping through the notes on her phone. "tell me about your journey as an athlete so far."

matt leans back in his chair, adopting a thoughtful expression. he puts a hand on his chin and crosses his legs as if he's really thinking. "well, it all started when I was a kid," he begins, launching into his rehearsed. "i didn't really start playing sports because i liked it, it was really just for my brothers. whether it was kicking a ball around, playing random games of horse, golf with my dad. i was always around sports."

zara nods, her attention fully focused on matt as he begins to recount his journey. she listens intently, occasionally interjecting with follow-up questions to guide the conversation and draw out more detailed responses.

as matt speaks, zara can't help but notice the genuine passion and dedication in his voice. even though this is pretend, zara can tell he really means what he's saying. 

"sounds like you've had quite the journey," zara remarks, nodding in approval. "what would you say has been the biggest challenge you've faced so far?"

matt pauses for a moment, considering his response. "honestly, it's been the injuries," he admits, his expression turning more serious. "dealing with setbacks and having to sit on the sidelines while my teammates are out there competing—it's tough, you know? but it's also made me appreciate the game even more and taught me the importance of hard work and discipline."

zara nods empathetically, pretending to be jotting down notes on her phone as matt continues to speak. "absolutely," she agrees, offering him a supportive smile. "and how do you stay motivated during those challenging times?"

matt leans forward, his gaze soft. "i just have a really good support group," he replies. "they remind myself why i started playing in the first place and to focus on the bigger picture. every setback is just another opportunity to come back stronger."

as the interview progresses, matt continues to deliver thoughtful and articulate responses, showcasing not only his passion for the sport but also his ability to articulate his experiences and challenges. zara finds herself nodding along, occasionally interjecting with prompts to keep the conversation flowing.

even though she didn't want to admit it, matt is really good at this.

finally, as they wrap up the interview, zara gives matt a high-five. "you did really good," she compliments him, a smile spreading across her face. "thanks for helping me out with this."

matt returns her smile, a sense of satisfaction evident in his expression. "anytime," he says. "it was actually kind of fun."

zara arches an eyebrow at matt's response, a hint of skepticism in her expression. "you mean that?" she asks, unable to resist teasing him.

matt nods, standing up from his spot. he stretches his arms over his head and zara is sure to keep her eyes on his face. "'course," he says with a grin. "i got to do it with you."

zara rolls her eyes at his cheesy remark. one thing about matt is that he is always going to find a way to flirt. always. "you're an idiot." 

matt just laughs, unfazed by her playful insult. "yeah, but you love me anyway." 

"you wish." 

at one point, zara actually did.

dgafmatt

zexyzar

liked by notsosherlockholmes, zexyzar, and 355 others

dgafmatt met snoop dog today feeling really good about it

tagged - ///

comments

user THE LAST PHOTO LMFAO

zexyzar i actually can't believe i met my king
dgafmatt accurate

goldengirlwannabe no photo creds on the last photo automatic block
dgafmatt sorry nick sturniolo photography

user THIS ISN'T REAL

rainirodriguezbaby why are we glossing over the fact that you met snoop ?
dgafmatt that's what i'm saying

user is this his gf?
notsosherlockholmes no lol she's mine
dgafmatt 😂

d1chrizzgod WHY DIDN'T YOU FACETIME ME
dgafmatt um

troyboltonwifeyreal zara looking exotic in slide two
sims4addict real
zexyzar it was windy.

user why is this giving messy matt
dgafmatt idk

topher 🤓

topher 🤓 ─── chris
mattykins 😘😜 ─── matt

topher 🤓

matt
why are u being messy rn

mattykins 😘😜

?

topher 🤓

posting zara
are we serious

mattykins 😘😜

can i not post my friends anymore???

topher 🤓

no
not zara

mattykins 😘😜

why not
she's my friend

topher 🤓

she has a bf

mattykins 😘😜

okay
when lena had a bf i posted her

topher 🤓

entirely different scenario

mattykins 😘😜

don't think so!

topher 🤓

what are u over being messy forrrr

mattykins 😘😜

i'm not being messy
i hung out with her because she needed help on a project
we met snoop
so i posted about it
no malicious intent

topher 🤓

the comment asking if she was your girlfriend
why did u not reply until grayson did

mattykins 😘😜

didn't see it

topher 🤓

FIBBER
stop FIBBING

mattykins 😘😜

oh wow

topher 🤓

come home
it's done
leave zara alone

mattykins 😘😜

christopher energy arrived

topher 🤓

u are a clown

mattykins 😘😜

strong words from someone who professed his love on tv

topher 🤓

at least she doesn't have a bf

mattykins 😘😜

got me there!

topher 🤓

no more posting zara
please

mattykins 😘😜

no promises

topher 🤓

just sick

VAL SPEAKS

zara and matt are so 💞💞💞💞 until u remember zara has a bf and that matt is a whore

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

498K 6.7K 44
❝chris?❞ ❝ what?❞ ❝sorry for pushing you away❞ (🎀) 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐠𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧 falls in love with her childhood best friend. what...
35.8K 906 22
❝you're making it so hard for me to hate you matt❝ ❝then don't.❝ (🪩) 𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐞 has been trying to make it as youtuber with her bestfri...
144K 1.7K 27
"i really love you for everything you've done for me, chris." "and i'd do so much more, naomi." ♡ 𝘐𝘕 𝘞𝘏𝘐𝘊𝘏 𝐍𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐈 and 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒 have alw...
263K 8K 31
come on, baby, don't you hurt me anymore, i'm not the same way that i was before. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛. . . 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘆 has spent for as...