Whirlwind ( Bakugo x reader )

By RailMeHawks

" Psycho or not, you're the girl of my dreams. " More

Personal informations
Prologue
The starting line
First training
USJ
Psycho
Feel like shit
A story I hate
Angry boy's training
The festival : beginning
Monster
It's okay to not be okay
Hero names
Bakusoft and I
Ice cream chilling
Fever
Internships
Stimulus
A date with Katsuki ?
His who ?!
I hate you (y/n)
I hate you too Shiroi
Another date with the big boy
Curiosity
The mall and its problems
WAP
Feelings
You like him, right ?
Confessions (or not)

Training camp

90 7 9
By RailMeHawks

YALL IM FINALLY BACK 💀💀

SORRY FOR THE LONG ASS WAIT I JUST DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER

Anyway let's go !

Enjoy~

" Let's go guys ! " Iida anounced as the 1-A class lazily got in the bus.

" (y/n)-chan ? Can i sit next to you ? " Mina asked with a yawn.

" Sure ! " smiled the (h/c)-ette.

As soon as the bus started, the pink-haired girl looked at her friend.

" So...  ? "

" Yes ? "

" You know... ? "

" I know what ? " (y/n), clueless as she has always been (we stan a dumbass (❤️ ω ❤️) ), tilted her head.

" About « Tsuki », and you, idiot ! " Mina rolled her eyes.

(y/n) blushed.

" But there's nothing between him and I, Mina. "

" The blush on your face says otherwise, tough. " she chuckled.

" No, but for real... " the (h/c)-ette lowered her head, and sheepishly smiled. " I wished there were something but no... "

" So you basically just admitted your feelings, huh ? " the pink-skinned girl looked at her friend and sighed, smiling.

" Kinda ? " (y/n) grinned back.

" Well, don't worry (y/n)-chan ! You can trust me, nobody's gonna know. It will be our little secret ! "

" Well it for sure won't be a secret anymore if you keep screaming like that. " the (e/c) eyed girl chuckled.

" HUM ?! WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT ? I'M USUALLY SUPER CALM ! " (y/n)'s friend yelled, offensed.

" Mmh ! " the girl laughed at the face her friend was making.

" Bakubro, what's wrong ? You've been zoning out since we got in the bus. " Kirishima nudged his best friend. ( we all know they're more than that )

" Hmm. "

" Bakubro ? "

" ... "

" BAKUBRO ! "

︵‿︵‿୨ ✮ ୧‿︵‿︵

" I wanna pee... " the dwarf whined.

" Lucky you, we're taking a break. "

" THANKS GOD ! "

" HEY ! " a hysteric neko girl ( ? ), wearing a blue skirt and a cheerleader top yelled, causing the poor students to flinch.

" WE'RE THE WILD WILD PUSSYCATS !! " a brunette, wearing the exact same outfit as the blondie, but in orange, yellled as well.

" ... " the whole class deadpanned.

" Oh my god ! The pussycats ! They're specialised in mountain rescues ! " Izuku enthusiastically said, stars in his eyes.

" Pussies ? " Kaminari tilted his head.

" You guys will be here for the rest of the week. " the brunette pointed to the foot of a mountain, in the distance.

" Then why are we— "

" GOOD LUCK, Y'ALL BETTER GET HERE ALIVE ! " the blonde hero used her quirk to create a landslide.

The students crashed on the floor, before realising that they were now in a deep forest. ( does that make any sense ? )

" Ouch... " Mina rubbed her butt, and winced in pain.

" It doesn't seem like there are 36 solutions. We have to get to the camp, and quickly ! I can't get to pee in a forest ! It's like super embarassing ! " Mineta scrieched and started runnin, before a monster interrupted his course. " At least I may rest in peace... " he muttered, already imagining that he was in a tunnel, where a golden light was at the end.

" (y/n), what are you—  (y/n) ? " Uraraka turned to aforesaid girl, only to realize that she was nowhere to be seen.

Indeed, the (h/c)-ette wasted no time and was already flying to the camp.

" I'm hungry. "

︵‿︵‿୨ ✮ ୧‿︵‿︵

" Oh. Y'all are finally here. " Pixie Bob mocked the class. ( except (y/n) cuz she ate ( •̀ ω •́ )✧) " It's a bit... late... " the hero glanced at the students, who were all exhausted.

" What the hell was that ?! " Kaminari whined. " I'm fucking hungry ! "

" (y/n) ! You traitor ! You left us ! We are a class, we were supposed to pool our ressources to succeed in this incredibly difficult task ! But you left us, you abductor ! What you did... is... is... such a disgrace ! " Iida was visibly scolding (/n) who was just staring at him in absolute disinterest. " I'll never forget what you did ! You've dropped a lot in my esteem. You-you... ! "

" At least I ate ( literally ). " the girl said, shutting everyone up.

︵‿︵‿୨ ✮ ୧‿︵‿︵

" Aah ❣︎ What's better than a hot spring all for us ? " Hagakure sighed in satisfaction as she entered the hot water.

" Now that I think about it, your quirk is perfect for people who don't wanna show their body, Hagakure. " Tsuyu said.

" That's right ! Your quirk is full of advantages, to be honest. " Yaoyorozu smiled and joined in.

" Jiro, what are you waiting for ? " Uraraka asked the mentionned girl.

" I'm nnot very comfortable in showing off my body like that... " she looked away, her face a bit red at the confession.

" Don't worry, we're by ourselves, we would never judge you ! We all should be able to be proud of our bodies. " the brown-haired girl reassuringly grinned at her friend.

" Right... "

" Well, here is someone who'd like to have Hagakure's quirk. " Mina laughed.

(y/n) stared at her classmates, not saying something at first.

I can do it. After all, this is what a family feels like, right ?

" Hum... can I tell you girls something ? " the (h/c)-ette softly asked.

" What is it, (l/n) ? " Jiro asked.

" I... I know this is a bit sudden, but I think I like Bakugo... " she said and blushed a bit at the confession.

" Wait, really ?! " the girls exclaimed in unison.

" I thought you two were already dating ! " Hagakure yelled.

" I knew it ! " Yaoyorozu smiled.

" Well, there's no doubt that he likes you too. " Jiro said.

" Uraraka, you owe me money now, kero. " Asui looked at her brunette friend, who was deadpanning.

" Wait what ? How can y'all already know ? " the (e/c) eyed girl looked confused.

" Well duh, who wouldn't notice ? " Mina rolled her eyes.

" Oh. "

" When are you gonna tell him ? " Uraraka asked.

" What ? I-I won't ! What if he doesn't like me ? "

" Aw, come on. " Hagakure said. " We all know that he likes you too. I mean, he's only nice with you ! "

" Do it ! Please ? " Mina pleaded her friend.

" (y/n) ! (y/n) ! (y/n) ! " the girls were cheering (y/n), who didn't ask to be cheered lmao.

" Okay ! Okay ! I'll do it... before the end of the trip. " she said and hid half her face in the water in embarassment.

" I promise. "

...

Promises are never supposed to break.

Hey again !

I hope y'all liked the chapter, it was, for some reason, super duper difficult to write :')

Anyway love y'all !

Stay safe ! You all mean to somebody <3

See ya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

highway By BoB

Fanfiction

11.8K 635 15
"You just yelled at a kid for accidentally walking in front of you!" A story in which time can change a mind. "It was a social experiment...?" bakugo...
Hot Sugar By A

Fanfiction

242K 5.1K 35
18+ NO MINORS THIS STORY ISN'T FOR YOU Bakugo x F! Reader College Quirkless AU More details on the "info"page.
685K 7.4K 40
⚫️𝒴/𝒩 𝓍 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎⚫️ . 🔴𝑀𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝑜𝓃 𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝐼𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓉𝓈🔴 . ⚫️𝑅𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓈 ⚫️ . 🔴𝒰𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝐻𝑒𝒶...
5.1K 105 9
𝙖 𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙨𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙡𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙣 𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙧𝙖 ☞︎︎︎ 𝕕𝕠𝕖𝕤 ℕ𝕆𝕋 𝕗𝕦𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕝𝕠𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕓𝕟𝕙�...