My Devotional Love ✅

By jeonAnnieRaghav

Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There... More

Cinderella
Witch
Miss Blessing
Regret
Religious
Drifting queen
What is love?
Marrige vows
Attraction
Heart Beat
Curse
Childish
Propose
Realisation
Falling
Attachment
Birthday party
Hurt
Accident
Hurtful Confession
Complicated
sweet Disease
Crazy
yes i do
Black mailed
Marry me?
vulnerable
Engagement
My marriage
Last Hope
Bracelet
Taekook
Not my sister
INTERVAL
AJ
Still with you
Beautiful pain
Memory Loss
Whispered feelings
Back to home
"Angel"
Sister or Marriage?
End of the monster
Our home
Deservable?
Love making
Love making-2
Robin?
Jealousy
#Jimia#jimi
Two bodies one soul
surprise
New trouble?
Dinner Night
Men's talk
Suspicious
Divorce?
Pregnant
Best friends
Beauty with brain
I need you
Twisted Game 1
Twisted Game 2
twisted Game 3
Let's end this Game.
Beautiful memories
HDL
Oppa
Saviour
My husband
two bodies one soul
Love Night
Happy Ending
It end's here

Love?

4.6K 372 74
By jeonAnnieRaghav

"unnie-e-e" somi's voice changed as she saw jungkook with Annie in her room and moreover he was almost towering her. She furrowed her brows.

"What are you doing here?" She asked jungkook crossing her arms.

"actually it was late so I came here To drop her." He signaled towards Annie and made a safe distance between them.

Somi scoffed.

"Dropping? And her? Common she herself can drop whole Seoul at their homes. She doesn't need anyone to drop her and by the way from when you became so concerned about anyone's safety?"

"Aww somi i care about you too."

"Shut up! I came home at late nights many times but you never even asked about dropping me. Liar! And do you remember once I became unconscious and wasn't feeling good. Namjoonshi insisted you to take me to my home but you immediately denied saying that you have important work. And I don't think I need to remind you what was your important work..to go in the club." Somi said firmly and jungkook immediately looked at Annie. He doesn't want his image to be more ruined infront of her..

Annie shook her head a little in disappointment. Jungkook can't take her disappointment now. Her thoughts about him matter most to him.

"I swear it was before. I don't go clubs anymore." He immediately replied without even asking.

"Wait! Why are you explaining her?" Somi asked suspiciously.

"I am not explaining, I am just telling the truth." He replied and somi rolled her eyes.

"Whatever mumma is calling you downstairs." She said and left.

Annie was about to left behind her but jungkook pulled her by her wrist as soon as she tried to walk.

"What?" She asked slowly.

"I swear it was before. I don't do this anymore." He said slowly looking back and forth in her eyes.

"I already told you Jeon you don't need to explain to me anything it's your life ." She replied back in a slow voice.

"See now you are getting angry." He said licking his lips.

"No I am not. Who said? Why would I?"

"You yourself said."

"Me? When?"

"Whenever you are happy with me you call me jungkook but whenever you are upset with me by anything you become so professional and start calling me Jeon. " He said and she stared in his eyes.

"You notice these small things too?"

"These are small for you not for me. I notice everything whatever is somehow connected with you. Whenever you are around me you are my one and only attention." He replied almost whispering. She gulped. This type of talks of him make her heart flattered but he never confess too. He was just putting her in confusion..

"Let's go mumma is calling." She pulled her hand back and left immediately.

"Did I make her upset?" He mumbled to himself and followed her.

They all were sitting on the dinning table.

"Thanks aunty for offering the food " jungkook said with a bunny smile on his face which melted her mother's heart.

"Oh son no need of thanks. You are like my own son and a son doesn't thank his own mother. Right?" She said softly ruffling his hairs. Jungkook felt overwhelmed by her actions. Due to his tight shedule he could barely spend some time with his mother.

"Hii babies." Jason entered in the home. First he furrowed his brows seeing jungkook there but then smiled to his mother. He touched his mother's feet and both of his sister's also.

"Why did he touch your feet?"

"I told you, touching feet is a symbol of respect to the elders "

Jungkook made an o face as he recalled his previous conversation about touching the feet.

"Wash your hands and come fast." Jason nodded his head to his mother and left from there. After some time Jason came back and they all joint their hands and closed their eyes mumbling something.

"Why did you do that?" He asked confused.

"The whole point to a mealtime prayer is to receive the blessing of God's provision with thanksgiving. It's not an incantation we chant to ensure that our food is “blessed.”These blessings are expressions of gratitude and acknowledgement of God's role in various aspects of life. " she replied and he nodded slightly.

"Let's start." Her mother said.

"Wait " jungkook said and joints his hands together closing his eyes...

Annie pressed her lips together trying not to smile at his cute action.

He opened his eyes and asked confusedly.

"Wait what should I say?"

"Om, peace, peace, peace. A more explanatory translation might go something like this: O Lord, may I remember the truth: the food being offered is Brahman, the individual offering the food is Brahman, and the process of offering itself is also Brahman.' it is said in Hinduism.

'Oh Lord God, Heavenly Father, bless us and these Thy gifts which we receive from Thy bountiful goodness, through Jesus Christ, our Lord' it is said in Christianity.

Although means are same. You can say whatever you want."

"You know about Bible too?"

"Yes I do."

"Then tell me something about Bible.".

"Firstly eat food son. Because if she starts telling you about holy Bible then you have to sit here till morning. Eat for now then she can tell you in details if you have time otherwise some other day-"

"No I am totally free aunty." He immediately cuts her off.

Somi looked at him in disbelief.

He is being so weird.

After that he prayed to God as she told him and starts eating the food.

"Umm..I have to say aunty food is so delicious. Thanks for offering." Jungkook said chewing on his food.

"Again thanks?" Her mother raised her brows and jungkook chuckled.

"You know you are just cute as miss blessing."  He said but immediately realised but he just uttered.

Annie who was eating her food peacefully coughed on her food.

"Miss blessing? Who is she?" Jason asked.

"Ahh... actually -"

"He calls unnie miss blessing." Somi said cutting him.

"Oh " jason said still not sure how to react.

Meanwhile Annie avoided everyone's gaze embarrassing.

He is just so crazy.

"Yes my daughter is a blessing." Her mother said looking at Annie lovingly. Annie passed her a smile.

Suddenly jungkook felt proud like someone is praising his woman.

After eating food Annie was washing dishes in the kitchen. Jungkook was sitting with Jason in the living room. In his mind he was cursing Jason the be here. If he wouldn't be here then till now he would be in kitchen with his miss blessing.

Suddenly Jason's phone rang and he left from there picking the call. Jungkook immediately stood up and made his way towards the kitchen.

She was washing dishes and jungkook was standing at the door frame. Suddenly his heart race with the thought what if they live in a same house and do house chores helping each other in his house. How beautiful his life will be. He can never be bore with that. She will tell him a lot of things about religions. and god and he will listen her without even any complaint. For the first time in his life he was feeling something else than lust towards a woman.

It never hit his mind. He just realised he never checked her out. He never seen her figure lustfully it was always the need of heart not of body.

He walked towards her slowly. She felt someone's presence behind her and turned her head.

"What are you doing here? Do you need anything?" She asked firmly.

'you' he thought.

"No I just came to see you ." He replied leaning on the wall.

"See me? Why?" She was talking but her focus was on her work.

"Yeah I was kinda missing you " he replied slowly but she heard him. Her speed became slow.

"Are you not leaving?" She asked trying to change the topic.

He starts walking closer until he was standing just behind her..

"I don't want to." He whispered in her ear sending shivers down to her spine. She has never been this close with any man.

"Huh?" She asked turning around but froze on her place finding him so near.

Their eyes meet and he became lost in her dark orbs. he didn't realise he was leaning. She noticed that and panicked.

Is he trying to.kiss her?

She immediately puts her both hands on his chest to stop him but it just made his condition worst. His heart was thumping loudly under her palm and she was feeling it too. Jungkook closed his eyes feeling the inner peace.

"I know you are feeling it too. Do you think it's normal?" He asked slowly opening his eyes.

"I ....I" no words were coming out from her mouth. She also never experienced these all.

"Tell me miss blessing is it normal that I want to be around you every time? Is it normal that my heart feels peace whenever I am close with you? Is it normal that I am making excuses just for spending more time with you?" He was staring in her eyes deeply while she was looking at his chest. She looked up and their eyes lock.

His eyes were screaming that he has fallen for her but he didn't confessed yet. He was making her insane. She couldn't take this confusion anymore.

"D..do you love me?" She asked looking back and forth in his eyes. Jungkook felt his heart stopped.

Love?

Does he love her?

What is love actually?

Does love even exist?

Offcourse he loves her but he was too stubborn to admit it. He himself said he doesn't believe in love so somehow it was connected to his ego too. He can't confess that he has fallen for the girl whom he was hating at first time...

Annie was waiting for his answer. She wanted to know what was roaming in his mind. Her heartbeat was also increased.

She didn't why but she wanted a positive response....

What do you think his answer be??

Sneak peek

"Just get lost from here before I call security to throw you out from my office."

"You did wrong angel. Now you have to bear the consequence. I am challenging you will come yourself to me and will be on your knees begging me to marry you in just 2 days mark my words Angel."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 226 18
-'Why do people always want to love someone to be loved in return?'- _ "Hyung, i heard you had a crush when we were debuting. Is it true?" _ "I'm sor...
88.9K 3.8K 34
The third book in the series, because you all asked so sweetly. X
29.1K 2.2K 8
A story of jeon jungkook and Kim taehyung intense love story. where Kim taehyung make his ways in jungkook cold heart will his fragile heart. where h...
54.4K 1.8K 32
A true love story with some up and downs and some drama (Based on real story)