You're My Cure Bun ||Complete...

By taekookevergreenlove

Kim Taehyung the ceo of Kim cooperation have everything anyone ask for loving parent, understanding friends... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 : My misery
Chapter 2 : Opportunity
Are we same
Chapter 3 : Flashback
Chapter 4 : Flashback 2
Chapter 5 : First meet
Chapter 6 : In Kim cooperation
Chapter 7 : Presentation
Choose One
Chapter 8 : Working Together
Chapter 9 : Bonding
Chapter 10 : In Kim Mansion
Chapter 11 :Unofficial Date
Chapter 12 : Ignorance
Chapter 13 : Problem
Chapter 14 : Suggestion
Chapter 15 : My choice
Chapter 16 : It's Him
Chapter 17 :Are you Sure?
Chapter 18 : Have you gonna crazy
Chapter 19 : Do you
Chapter 20 : Accepted
Chapter 21 : Shopping
Chapter 22 : Marriage
Chapter 23 : I will Take Care
Chapter 24 : Married Couple
Chapter 25 : Party
Chapter 26 : Dance With Me
Chapter 27 : News article
Chapter 28 : Friends Hangout
Chapter 29 : Something wrong
Chapter 30 : Talk
Chapter 32 : What happened
Chapter 33 : Accident
Chapter 34 : Can't protect you
Chapter 35 : Unknown Love
Chapter 36 : Unknown love 2
Chapter 37 : You Can't Leave Me(M)
Chapter 38 : With You [S.M]
Chapter 39 : Profit Marriage [M]
Chapter 40 : Danger
Chapter 41 : Wrong Diagnosed ?
Chapter 42 :Who's Real Culprit
Chapter 43 : Escaped
Chapter 44 : Healing
Chapter 45 : Are you happy [M]
Chapter 46 : Anniversary 1[M]
Chapter 47: Anniversary 2 [M]
Chapter 48 : Gift [M]
Chapter 49 : He didn't
Chapter 50 : I know nothing
Chapter 51 : Weird
Chapter 52 : Ready for responsibility
Last Chapter : New Member
Which One

Chapter 31 : Doctor's Appointment

2.3K 190 27
By taekookevergreenlove

After Jungkook talked with Jin he went to his bedroom where Taehyung was waiting for him sitting on the bed having a mobile in his hands.

Taehyung smiles after seeing Jungkook here. He gestures to him to come on the bed. Jungkook came and hugged him. Taehyung caresses his hair.

Tae : you talk to eomma?

Jk : hmm.

Tae : so what happened, if you can tell me bun.

Jk : I don't want to tell but want to make a request to you hubby. Can you please agree with it.

Tae : Of course I will bun. Tell me.

Jk : can we please go to the doctor for check of your legs.

Jungkook is somehow able to say these words. He looked at Taehyung who was looking at him with a blank expression the smile he had is gone, which scared Jungkook.

Tae : Let's sleep it's already very late.

He pulled the duvet over them, Jungkook was still in the same position. He got up grabbing Taehyung's attention.

Jk : don't try aside this topic like this hubby please.

Tae : so how you wanna to be like huh? (Rise in voice)

Jk : just for once hubby please (requesting)

His eyes start to get teary seeing those cold eyes and hearing cold voices. Taehyung never ever talked to him in that tone never for once .

Tae : why you can't understand the simple things Jungkook. I don't want to. Don't you accept me this way then why huh? Is this start bothering you now. (Sadness is evident in the Taehyung voice)

Jk : what are you saying hubby? How could you even think that way hmm? You can never bother me. I accepted you in every way hubby.

Tae : then why, if it's not bothering you, you accepted me then why?

Jk : hubby for once please for me. Trust me I will never bring this topic again please, please please

Tae : Jungkook I was in the hospital for literally two years. What you think I never tried hmmm? I did but knowing my condition I understand I can't do anything but stay like this. This took my everything my happiness, my wishes, my dreams everything it made unacceptable for myself. When you arrive I start accepting myself being happy but you want me to go through that same pain again. (Taehyung began to cry his words were cracking up and breath is uneven)

Jk : I don't want to hubby, I don't (he moves close to him and holds his cheeks, connects their forehead together ) I made you happy right, just believe, Just for once I promise I won't disappoint you love I won't. I know it will hurt you but I will besides you to share it with you. You won't be alone. Look at the eyes hubby (Taehyung looks into the eyes) can for this time trust me please.

Jungkook's hopefully eyes made Taehyung  weak, but those memories of pain kept flashing in his mind completely occupying him. He looked down and wasn't able to look into his loves eyes,which crashes every hope .

Jk : that's fine

His voice had disappointment in them which made Taehyung sad. Without saying Jungkook lay on the bed besides Taehyung. Holding his hands laying back facing.

Tonight sleep seems far from both of them eyes as they aren't sleeping in each other's embrace. Taehyung was kept looking at the ceiling so many thought were going on in his mind. He signed and looked at Jungkook's direction He was completely aware that he is also wide awake just like him.

He moved forward and back hugged Jungkook and pulled his body closer to him . He could hear Jungkook's gasp because of his sudden action. He put his face in Jungkook's neck and nibbled his lips and placed a few kisses there.

Tae : I will come with you for a check up alright.

Jk : really (he quickly turned around and saw Taehyung looking at him with a small smile)

Tae : when we have to go hmm.

Jk : tomorrow.

Tae : alright then

He gently kisses Jungkook's forehead and wipes off tears from the corner of his eyes and kisses his eyes.

Tae : please don't I don't feel right when you cry bun.

Jk : I won't hubby. (He tightly hugged him)

Both of them fall asleep as soon as they feel the warmth of each other's embrace.

Next morning

Jungkook is the one to wake up first. He saw Taehyung still sleeping. He removed Taehyung's hands from his waist and without making noise he went to the bathroom.

After coming out he found Taehyung awake. He went near him.

Jk : get ready hubby we need to leave for the office and in the afternoon we have to leave for the hospital.

Taehyung signed he might agree but he really doesn't want to go but he can't see Jungkook upset so he is ready to go. Jungkook saw Taehyung's upset but he can't really do anything he needs to take him there without his will.

Jk : hubby it will be fine (hugging him and kissing his forehead)

They went to the dining area to have breakfast. Jin was serving breakfast to them when he looked at Jungkook. Who nodded with a smile Jin smiled at him

After having their breakfast, they went to the office. Taehyung was working on his cabin on the computer. While Jungkook went out of the cabin for some work.

Jk : Mr. Hansung I asked for the record of the last three years of work.

Han : I tried to find Mr. Kim but couldn't gather that data. I will tried to find it as soon as possible Mr. Kim.

Jk : who was handling the company's affairs in Taehyung's absence?

Han : well, board members are the ones who were handling everything .

Jk : alright, you leave and try to find missing data. And I want to list which board member was handling which department while Taehyung wasn't here.

Han : sure, Mr. Kim I will to complete your work as soon as possible.

Hansung bowed his head and went to work, Jungkook too went to his cabin to find Taehyung was working. He went to him.

Jk : Mr. Kim would you like to spare some time for your husband please we have to go to the hospital.

Taehyung made an "O" and put his computer off.

Tae : do we really have to bun (asked with hesitating)

Jk : yes, we have to just a few hours then everything will be fine.

He tried his best to keep up with Taehyung trying to convince him. When they were going there he noticed how every time he was trying to back the way he signed he needed to do something that Taehyung didn't  bother him while they were in the hospital.

They reached at the hospital, Jungkook took Taehyung with at the receptionist area.

Jk : hello I had appointments with Dr. Yoonji under the name Kim Taehyung . I can go if she doesn't have a patient in her cabin.

Rep : wait a moment sir (She called her to ask) Can please wait for five minutes she is talking to a patient right as soon as she will be over , you will be notified .

Jk : thank you.

Res : your welcome

Jungkook finished he turn to take Taehyung at waiting area only to find a bit far for him as Taehyung was pushing his wheelchair little bit little when Jungkook was talking.

Jungkook walked towards him with an angry expression.

Jk : if you don't go with me quietly I won't kiss for the week understand.

Tae : can you?

Jk : you challenge me? (Jungkook in an imitating voice making Taehyung gulp) I'm telling you just go to check up It's not about me I understand you and your pain but can't just do this for me. I know it's hard and I am willing to be with you here in this to share your pain.

Jungkook said in requesting a voice not demanding his voice hold genuineness in his word and hope in his eyes. He felt guilty about how he is acting like this and hurting Jungkook how is just wants his best.

Tae : I am sorry bun. (He said looking down)

Jk : don't be just stay strong for us.

Taehyung nodded and Jungkook gently caressing his nape to ease his nervousness.

Res : Mr. Kim, Dr. Yoonji is free and you can go. (Said making a couple to break a kiss)

Jungkook pouted, he was enjoying it. But never mind after this he has a good section of kisses with Taehyung but now they needs to go to Yoonji.

They went to her cabin, and she was there waiting for them. Yoonji smiled at them and greeted them.

Yoonji : Good afternoon, Jungkook and Taehyung.

Jk / Tae : good afternoon.

Yoonji : did you bring Taehyung's previous medical file.

Jungkook passed it to Yoonji and opened it and started going through it.

Yoonji : so your accident was happened like 3 and half ago. Am I right Taehyung?

Tae : yes, it's almost like four years in exactly.

Yoonji : after the accident you were in a coma for a brief time like two years.

Tae : yes, I was

Taehyung was having difficulties while talking about this he was taking deep breaths to keep himself calm when he felt a warm hand around his cold and sweaty one and gave it a small squeeze to give him comfort . Taehyung smiles a bit. Yoonji asked a few more questions not much details like what the doctor previously said and after that did they tried to reach out after the doctor.

Yoonji : alright, we will go to do your MRI scans. Please come with me.

When they reached the MRI scanning place Jungkook had to be outside he watched Taehyung from the glass wall.

Taehyung was put in the MRI machine he was having the memories when for the first time he was put in there which was making him feel at uneasy and panic. He closed his tight feeling getting inside it.

Jk : I will be besides share your pain with you hubby I will always be with you.

Those words of his bun ring in his mind made him completely calm. He kept his eyes close and recalled the moment when Jungkook kissed him to make him feel at ease.

He didn't even realise when he came out of that machine. He opened his eyes when felt someone picking him. He was happy that every thing went right. He looked at the glass wall  side and found
Jungkook who was looking at him with a proud smile.

Jk : you did it hubby (he mouth making Taehyung smile)

Tae : I want to kiss you

He mouth back with pout making Jungkook chuckle with tears and he single him came out from there. Which Taehyung did, he quickly came towards at Jungkook who kissed him there. "

A important question whom you think fell in love first and who harder. Let me know what you think 😉

I hope you enjoy reading it.
Don't forget to vote and write your opinion.
Please follow if you enjoy reading and it doesn't charge money either.
Stay tuned for the next part ☺ .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.3K 3.7K 29
"H-hey... shh... why do you always start crying when I ask about our child? What happened with our baby?" Jungkook said as he wiped Taehyung's tears...
127K 5.9K 88
what will happen a mafia who is force to attend the college acting to be nerd jungkook will fell in love with college bad boy Taehyung. read to find...
35.8K 2.4K 27
Where the mafia family find a 5years old lil innocent bean who was left behind. Where 15 years old become only soft with that innocent fluffball And...
85.5K 2.4K 22
This is a story of Family where both the husbands care and Love for each other. But, When the top one and his son feels suffocated by bottom's care...