Baby • Highness [BTS ×Jk]✓

By Jiapurplesyou

The lives of Kim Brothers - cold and merciless Vampire lords turn upside down when they collide their ways wi... More

INTRODUCTION
CH 1
CH 2
CH 3
CH 4
CH 5
CH 6
CH 7
CH 8
CH 9
CH 10
CH 11
CH 12
CH 13
CH 14
CH 15
CH 16
CH 17
CH 18
CH 19
CH 20
CH 21
CH 22
CH 23
CH 24
CH 25
CH 26
CH 27
CH 28
CH 29
Valentine's Day ❤️
CH 30
CH 31
CH 32
CH 33
NEW BOOK!
CH 35
CH 36
CH 37
CH 38
CH 39(M)
CH 40

CH 34

857 56 63
By Jiapurplesyou

Jungkook rushes to his room, flummoxed by the sudden intensity of emotions flooding through him, swaying him away to an unknown corner of his heart, which is desparate for being touched.

The Highness did have a longing for Taehyung,but never expected him to nibble his earlobe shamelessly, that too on the first day of his arrival.

Locking the door,he sits on the floor leaning the thick concrete door, loud thumping of his heart echoes the rhythm of his racing pulse, shooting firecrackers in his heart's sky, celebrating thr the pride of being touched...for the first time by his lover.

It's a cherished moment of love that defies description.

How his his senses heightened when Taehyung's warm breath tickled in his ear, how the delicate bite sent a rush of warmth coursing through his veins, a tantalizing mixture of fear and desire that left him yearning for more.

And that's what scares Jungkook .

He was enjoying the sensation with no proper clarification....wanting for more, with each passing second, he was willingly surrendering himself to taehyung's mercy, as if the world has faded away.

"Ouch!!"

He yelps placing his fingers on the reddish bruise on his warm earlobe that his Beasty has gifted him for his arrival in the Palace.

He gets up to wash his face, more likely to escape the unwanted dizziness he's having.

After freshening up, he looks at the clock. It's still 11 in the morning.

"Minnie's garden!"

Surrounded by the lush greenery and vibrant blooms, the young soul always finds solace and tranquility in Jimin's garden, despite his fear for its owner.

As the little Highness takes little steps to the winding pathways to the Garden, thoughts raging inside him seemed to calm.

As if the fresh roses, orchids, lilies were waiting for eternity to get his presence again, to be plucked by those ethereal hands which Jungkook did in no time.

The big pairs of doe eyes selects the most vibrant and fragrant flowers he finds and with nimble fingers, weaves the stems together, intertwining each delicate blossom with care and precision.

With each addition, the flower crown begins to take shape, Jungkook steps back to admire his creation.

A wide smile appears on the chubby cheeks, as he strides forward placing the crown atop his head, cutely bickering with the flowers.

"I'm the King of this Garden and I'll reign here forever. But there's an evilwho doesn't let me see you,you know roses? That meanie is Kim Jimin."

"Kim who?"

Realizing a voice at the back, Jungkook stops walking. He glanced behind and caught Jimin relaxing under a magnolia tree, a guard standing beside, holding a plate of dumplings for the Lord.

Minnie~the only thing about Minnie's garden which Jungkook doesn't like...now staring at him with lost eyes.

"Minnie!?"

Jungkook squeezes his eyes. He didn't expect the elder to leisurely sit amidst the flowers at this hour since it's his workout time.

"I suppose you were talking about me?"

Jimin states as he had a bite from the plate.

"My Minnie hyungie! See! I made this flower crown!"

Jungkook excitedly exclaimed as he approached nearer, hands raised up to place the crown on the elder male who smirked at the younger's attempt to escape the question.

"You don't seem excited at all!" Jimin mutters, crossing his arms.

"I- th-this crown looks so beautiful on you hyungie. I give my empire to you." Jungkook giggles softly, bunny teeth revealed in display.

Jimin shoved an entire dumpling inside before handing the plate to the buffed guard beside him as he spoke-

"I love the fear you hold for me. And I'll make sure that you feel the same forever."

The Highness jolts up at the remark, cutely glaring.

"I'm not afraid of you." He mumbled looking down while the vampire cooed at the softness.

"Won't look up Sugar?" The tone came out as a command disguised as a question.

In a blink, jungkook looks up and Jimin pats at the place beside him, signalling beckoning the younger to come closer.

Jungkook shyly approaches while Jimin senses the rapid heart beat of his Sugar, melodiously touching his ears.

"Breathe Jungkook. Your heart is raging!"

Black doe eyes widen at the tease.

"I wish I could have these powers too!" Jungkook pouts.

Jimin pulls the younger closer as he explains-

"After I mark you, you'll become an immortal and will have all the power we have Sugar."

The younger immediately looks up at the elder, busy in adoring his little mate.

"Then m-mark me Minnie."

The guard at the back coughs but fixes himself when Jimin glared at him, protruding his sharp fangs out.

"Bring me another plate!" And the guard bows to leave.

"Mark me please!" The soft voice yelps at the end when Jimin flips him on the ground, hovering over him.

"Don't dice with death Sugar." The elder gnaws, pinning the soft wrists of the boy.

"After I mark you, we need to have our mating time too."

"W-what is that? " Jungkook blinks, tilting his head.

"You'll know when I'll mark you." Jimin pinches the nose of the younger before letting him go.

"Why can't you just mark me now? You always call me weak and when I get a chance to strengthen myself, you cage me down."

The vampire leans closer, grabbing the pale neck of Jungkook as he whispers deeply-

"Because you are so fragile baby. And you just came back today. I'm afraid you can't stand us. Alphas are beasts in bed, Sugar."

Jungkook backs away a little, cheeks flushed in red.

"Don't call me fragile. I-I have learned new punches in Redwoods."

"Stop lying!"

"I ain't." The Highness frowns.

"Even if the Sun rises on the West and sky turns green, I won't believe you ain't fragi... Aghhh! "

The Highness, burning in anger and disappointment, has punched the elder right on his left chest, unaware of the intensity he used.

Jungkook displays a victorious smirk which immediately faints when he found Jimin unconscious, with eyes closed.

The worried Highness rushed to the male, trembling fingers touched Jimin's cheeks.

"M-minnie." His voice cracked to utter the name.

"O-open your eyes hyungie. I-I admit I'm fragile and everything you say I'm."

"Minnie."

"Please! " The younger begs.

Jungkook knows it's not possible for him to overpower Jimin to unconsciousness while somewhere he's getting outrageously anxious.

A pearl-like tear rolled down and Jungkook closed his eyes. He didn't expect the outcome out of nowhere.

As he gets up to call a guard for help, he feels a familiar grip on his wrist pulling him back.

"Shh! I was just.....teasing you but, I didn't think you would be in tears....for me."

Jungkook instantly locates a conscious Jimin, eye-smiling him.

"You were alright when I called you?"

"I-I was. But I can't let you weep. So I surrender."

There was silence. Both of them looking at each other.

The elder just wanted to know what's inside Jungkook's heart. But his desparation clearly messed his demeanor,execution of plan without analysis......brings nothing but utter failure.

"I'm sorry." Jimin apologises.

Jungkook however prepares to get up and the other pair of orbs observes the silent angry petite.

"Forgive me Sugar!"

"Leave my hand."

As Jimin gets up, holding the boy's wrist,he clearly sees resistence in the other's eyes.

"I was just pl-playing with you and a bad idea struck in me. Please listen to me.

"I don't have time for players!"

"I promise I'll never do that."

Jungkook nodds.

"Are you still angry?"

"Yes." The Highness challenges the elder.

Jimin smoothly drags the boy close to him,his right hand tightly gripping his waist., while the other ruffling the curly locks.

"Please Jungkook do. Do forgive Kim Jimin,the fourth Lord of the Empire. I'm ready to pay anything as a punishment."

"I do." And Jungkook realises his delicate body more pressed into the other's.

"You care for me, right Sugar?"

The younger widens his ebony orbs, locking it with the vampire.

"So do you Minnie."

Jimin opens his mouth to answer, despite having no perfect reply to forward but Jungkook immediately places his palms on the elder's mouth.

"Don't say anything. Whatever your heart holds,mine holds the same hyungie. Let's give them some privacy."

A soothing breeze blew, swaying the branches, showering the two males underneath with fragrant blossoms.

Some petals brush against their hairs and cheeks kissing their skin, while others flutter delicately around their entwined fingers, as if celebrating the union of their love.

"Y-your Highness, fresh pl-plate of dumplings." The guard forwards.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Fuck! I can't even sleep." Yoongi tossed around the bed.

It's time for the vampire to take some nap but couldn't since his everlasting habit has been broken by the Baby Highness who had been constantly disturbing his sleep for the past years.

The younger wasn't in the Palace for weeks, however his absence couldn't make the elder sleep properly and even today when he knows Jungkook's back,he can't bring himself to a peaceful nap.

Seems like the lord has got used......to Jungkook's disturbance shattering his peace.

"Suga hyungie!!!!"

Yoongi jolts up at the bed. Looking sideways,he finds the younger closing the door,a basket of fresh oranges in his hand.

And for the first time, Yoongi was genuinely happy that someone disturbed his sleep, entered room without permission and shouted his name without permission.

"Tangy, you finally came to me?"

The younger approaches closer,squealing cutely as he sat close to Yoongi in the bed.

"I missed you hyungie!" The younger hugs the vampire tightly who wasn't expecting such physical proximity in the afternoon.

Yoongi coughs. "I-I missed y-you too."

Yoongi's voice cracks at the awkwardness,his hands couldn't dare to hug back the younger.

"Just hug me you grandpa idiot."

Jungkook pulls the elder closer, clutching his silk fabric.

"I was planning to sleep for some twenty four hours but you woke me up!"

Jungkook blinks, tilting his head. The white dress shirt covering him shifts lightly, revealing his pale knees.

"You could have done that when I went missing."

Yoongi shifts his eyes at the left sensing the younger's attire. He tried to look at Jungkook with a pair of pure orbs, but his primal instincts couldn't be tamed.

"I-I couldn't sleep when you weren't with me. I had to take sleeping pills at night Tangerine. You'll never feel it."

Jungkook cups the sulking face gently.

"But I was safe and healthy there Suga hyungie. Hobi is r-really good."

"And me? What about me?" Desparation mingled in his tone.

Heat rushed into Jungkook's cheeks as he tugged his head down to hide them.

"You are..... nice too!"

Yoongi smirked at the shyness. Picking up a Tangerine,he shoved a piece inside.

"What did you do there?"

"Well,I ate banana milk, rameyeon, meat balls and some wild fruits. I went to the smeraldo lake and the headquarters of the Midnight Pack. What about you hyungie?"

Yoongi, taken aback at the sharp reply recalled how his own days spent, mostly at the basement.

"I guess I just killed a bunch of...."

"Killing?"

And it was enough for the vampire to realise it wasn't the right thing to share with the baby.

"I-I didn't mean like that Tangy." He places his palm on Jungkook's head, patting it.

The younger, unfortunately, backed away.

"You kill with these hands?"

"O-only the bad men baby. Not the good ones. I was just frustrated without you a-and turned violent. I-it doesn't happen when you are with me."

The frightened soul ultimately traces safety in Yoongi's arms as he leans forward, watery eyes sparkling in curiousity.

"Why didn't you kill me hyungie when I was a kid?"

Yoongi pursed his lips, " I would have seriously killed you but you had such a cute innocent face and a beautiful heart."

"So you would have killed me otherwise?" Jungkook spits back.

'Holy shit!'

"I- why will I do something like that baby?"

"Because you are a killer. I'll complain to Eomma or...."

"Or?"

"I won't marry you. I don't want a killer mate."

Yoongi panicks at the decision,as if a stone has hit his glass heart, shattering it to pieces of pain .

"Hey Tangy, don't say such sinistrous things. I-I am usually kind to guards when you are in the Palace. Please..."

"I was kidding Grandpa!" Jungkook giggles displaying his bunny teeth, shining in silver.

"Only know how to tease me huh?" Yoongi grabs the waist of the younger and starts tickling him all over his delicate skin.

"S-stop hyungie! I-I can't br-beathe. S-stop!" The younger panted,a messy lock spread all over the forehead as he tries to catch the air.

Yoongi however has tackled the boy down. When he finally finishes torturing the boy,he found himself hovering over Jungkook who was lying on the bed,still panting.

The vampire leans closer,their faces a mere inches away. The two stare at each other before the elder reducing the distance, touching the luscious lips with his own.

Jungkook closes his eyes unconsciously; feeling the thick fingers of Yoongi running through his hairs making him yearn for more.

It came out like a long-waited fantasy turning itself into the airs of reality. The certain someone's lips Yoongi has adored since years were now within his own,the soft waist he thought would be too delicate were squeezing under his rough palms.

For a second,his mind told him he would face the consequences of this reckless move while his heart defended back. The consequences are worth if he enjoys the moment for now.

The other male however, innocently let him do all the things,his ethereal hands wrapping the elder's neck , the vampire's intensely strong fragrance alluring him more to the intimacy.

A soft moan came out of Jungkook when he suddenly felt a harsh bite on his bottom lip.

Unknowingly he opened his mouth, giving access to the elder to explore his small cavern while Yoongi nibbled his lips with efficiency.

The gentle surrounding of the room made them feel the time has stopped and won't record their unplanned proximity in it's pages.

After giving the last harsh bite to the rosy lips, Yoongi left the younger. He licked his wet lips, recalling how the younger tasted while wrecked Jungkook continues to pant furiously.

He clutched the elder's collar who embraced him in his buffed arms, whispering ~

"Is my Tangerine alright?"

The younger softly nods making the other smirk.

"See,I'm not a grandpa yet."

Jungkook rests his head on Yoongi's concrete chest, still struggling to breathe. He reciprocates the elder with a bunch of nods,eyes dizzly blinking.

"And I just don't sleep. I can put you to sleep as well."

-----------:-----------

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE.
COMMENT PLEASE 🔪

FOLLOW ME TOO 💟

🔊How was the chapter Purples?

🔊How was the description of kissing? It's my first time and I'm kinda....insecured about it 👉👈🥺

🔊Which one did you like the most? Jikook or Yoonkook?

🔊Any ideas for story?
Ig I'm going well with the pace and developing physical relation takes TIME. But you can expect smuts(not in next chapter) if you please me with your responses.

Further, some of my Purples are Minor. I don't want them to loose innocence,so yea....I'll add smuts only if you want.

🔊How do you think Jungkook will react to the kiss?

Thanks for reading ❤️❤️

Remember no matter who you are~

Jiapurplesyou 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

503K 22.3K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...
160K 5.8K 45
Kim taehyung....The famous CEO in Korea's biggest company... extremely rude....cold and arrogant...who doesn't believe in love or marriage like shit...
20.1K 844 12
"Welcome to the hell, my little one" V, the Lord of the vampires, who ruled the underworld, had been waiting for his mate for centuries. With the arr...
632K 28.6K 47
Jeon Jungkook, a young man, kicked out of his house for being gay...with shattered heart he continues to study medical as it was his late mother's wi...