๐““๐“ช๐”‚๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ Walker Scob...

By Theeggowaffels

"I don't wanna look at anything else now that I saw you" "I don't wanna think of anything else now that I tho... More

๐““๐“ช๐”‚๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ
Famous Birthdays
000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
โ†ณ ๐“ฅ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“พ๐“ถ๐“ฎ 002
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
โ†ณ ๐“ฅ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“พ๐“ถ๐“ฎ 003
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
โ†ณ ๐“ฅ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“พ๐“ถ๐“ฎ 004
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
New walker books
011
012
Epolioge

001

774 23 61
By Theeggowaffels

Rory💋✓⃝ 10 minutes ago
One last dump before filming 💗
🎵-  Less then 20 feet away from me was Julie my Julie - original audio

999,912

💬
200,099

9,000

Us3728
Filming is starting 🤭🤭🤭

User637
IS THAT WALKER ON HER LAP SLEEPING WHIST SHES READING

Walker Scobell ✓⃝
Your book was so long
Rory💋✓⃝
I CAN TELL WALKER
- reply
Walker Scobell ✓⃝
JEEEZZ

Rian McCririck
I miss your dog
- reply
Rory💋✓⃝
Ya we know you tried kidnapping him
- reply
Rian McCririck
NUH UH

Irene moore🍓 ✓⃝
AAA RORY AND IREENE REUNITING SOON
- reply
Walker Scobell ✓⃝
And Walker
- reply
Rory💋✓⃝
LOVE YOU REEN Walker don't ruin the moment

Amelia🪐✓⃝
IM GONNA MISS YOU ITS NOT EVEN FUNNT
- reply
Rory💋✓⃝
STOP ME TOO

Soph :)
Damn u look good
- reply
Rory💋✓⃝
LOOK AT YOU

Landon Gordon
I'm so amazing

Romeo 🕸️ ✓⃝
🫶

~💌~

Aurora's departure date drew near, anticipation buzzed in the air like static electricity.

With her packing completed, she, Walker, Amelia, and Romeo found themselves lounging on Aurora's bed, idly flipping through old photo albums and reminiscing about childhood memories.

Amelia giggled as she turned the pages, pointing out embarrassing snapshots of Aurora and Romeo from their younger years. "Oh, look at this one!" she exclaimed, holding up a photo of Romeo with a bowl haircut and Aurora  sporting a pair of oversized glasses.

Romeo groaned in mock horror, swatting at the photo as if to banish it from existence.

"Please, tell me that's photoshopped  ," he quipped, earning a round of laughter from the group.

Aurora couldn't help but join in the laughter as she caught sight of another photo, this one showing her and Amelia dressed in matching princess costumes . Aurora was sleeping beauty and Amelia was belle with complete with glittering tiaras "Ah, the infamous princess phase," Aurora remarked with a grin, her eyes twinkling with fond memories.

Walker leaned in closer to get a better look at the photos.

As they continued flipping through the photo albums, they stumbled upon a picture that sparked a flood of laughter for Aurora, Walker, and their friends.

It was a candid shot taken on the set of "The Adam Project," capturing the exact moment they first met.

Aurora burst into giggles as she pointed to the photo. "Oh, look at Walker's face!" she exclaimed, her voice filled with amusement.

Walker joined in the laughter, his cheeks flushing pink as he remembered the sheer terror he felt in that moment. "I thought I was going to pass out from nerves," he admitted, his eyes crinkling with mirth.

In the photo, Aurora stood beside Walker, a mischievous grin on her face as she playfully teased him. Irene, stood next to Aurora ,her expression a mix of amusement and sympathy as she witnessed the scene unfolding before her.

Aurora's teasing softened into a fond smile as she looked at Walker. "Well, even when you're scared, you still manage to look cute," she remarked, her tone affectionate as she reached out to tousle his hair gently.

Walker's cheeks flushed pink at the unexpected compliment, a shy smile tugging at the corners of his lips. "Thanks, Aurora," he murmured, his gaze meeting hers

— Daylight —

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

537K 12.1K 27
[completed] "DO NOT FUCKING TOUCH ME!" "Eddie. Eddie, it'll be okay, just look at me." Please don't read this book I promise you it's not good ๐Ÿ˜ญ
44K 1.1K 24
"๐ข ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ง๐ž๐œ๐ค, ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ง๐ž๐œ๐ค" "@๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐œ...
25.5K 403 18
Enemies to lovers ~~~~ In which Walker scobell and y/n have been enemies since day one for reasons they can't even remember but will this change whe...
101K 2.5K 56
๐น๐‘’๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘‚๐ถ ๐‘†๐‘œ๐‘๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘™ ๐‘€๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘Ž & ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™ ๐ฟ๐‘–๐‘“๐‘’ หš เผ˜โ™ก โ‹†๏ฝกหšเณƒโ€โžท ๐‘‹๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž ๐‘€๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘Ž ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘Ž...