Ashen Flames

Autorstwa Dastaandil

This story starts in Mexico, where Aaradhya Kapoor from India and Salvatore De Luca from Italy meet for the f... Więcej

SALVATORE DE LUCA
AARADHYA KAPOOR
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

ASHEN FLAMES

55 5 0
Autorstwa Dastaandil

════•⊰❁⊱•════

"I represent the flame cartel that will reduce you to ashes."

"Even flames eventually extinguish, and in the end, you will be nothing but ash. We'll be no different in that regard."

════•⊰❁⊱•════

"Can't you understand?"

"Every time I see you, my ability to comprehend fades, and all I notice are your kohl-filled eyes.Tesoro mio "

════•⊰❁⊱•════

"Shut up."

"Try and make me.Stellina"

════•⊰❁⊱•════

"You'll regret stepping into my life, Salvatore."

"You spoke my name from those lips of yours... I have no regrets. I feel whole.Amore mio"

════•⊰❁⊱•════

"Seeing you so enamored, no one would guess you're a cartel. I'm becoming your weakness."

"You're not my weakness; you're my strength. Ti amo."

════•⊰❁⊱•════

"I hate you."

"At least you have an emotion for me. Even if it's hate, it's something.Cicciottello"

════•⊰❁⊱•════

The first chapter will be shared after I receive some comments to know if you're interested in reading it. It's totally up to you; if you don't like it, there's no need to vote. But I'd appreciate it if you could let me know if you think it's good or not.

This is my first time writing, and I really want to hear your opinion because I feel unsure without feedback. And a big thank you to  Rash_max16 for your kind response. It means a lot to me because I wasn't sure if my writing would fit on Wattpad or not.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

319K 36.6K 26
"𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔, 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖" ...
2M 122K 43
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
261K 9.6K 35
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
1.9M 104K 89
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...