Avengers Preferences

By Tiger_Scar

Featuring~ Steve Rogers Tony Stark Bruce Banner Thor Clint Barton Sam Wilson Loki Bucky Barnes Pietro Maximof... More

Nicknames
Names in Phones
Pets
Baby Names
Your Family and What They Think
Avenger Best Friend
Your Biggest Shipper
Their Favorite Picture of You
Your Favorite Picture of Them
They Teach You Something
Your Birthday Present From Them
Author's Note!
Favorite Christmas Film
New Characters?
New Character - Wade Wilson

Their First Thoughts

20.4K 377 152
By Tiger_Scar

Steve Rogers~

"Dang it, she's pretty. Calm down, Rogers. She's just a person. Just go talk to her."

Tony Stark~

"Okay. Wow. I didn't realize that someone could be so beautiful. Time to work some magic."

Bruce Banner~

"She's gorgeous. Maybe I can talk to her later."

Thor~

"This maiden is as beautiful as any woman I have ever laid eyes upon! I must know her name!"

Clint Barton~

"Damn, she's hot. Alright, Barton. Time to bring out Mr. Smooth. Maybe this time you can actually get her number."

Loki~

"Never have I met a woman with such a fiery spirit."

Bucky~

"She seems nice. I should get her name."

Pietro Maximoff~

"That woman is beautiful!"

Wanda Maximoff~

"She's so lovely. I must speak with her."

Natasha Romanov~

"Wow."

Vision~

"What a wonderful creature."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 6.4K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 39.6K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
984K 24.7K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...