unknowingly | su-hyeok

By k1r406

unknowingly she finds herself falling for him during a zombie apocalypse. -fast updates!!! More

one
two
three
four
five
six
eight
nine
ten

seven

61 2 0
By k1r406

kira's pov

"wake her up!"

"no, why should i? there's no need for her to wake up yet."

"she's probably got some good ideas."

"no."

"why does she get to sleep anyway, we are all tired, let me sleep next,"

"your lazy ass sleeps all the time, at night, during the day, you're basically getting 17 hours a sleep a day."

"well some other people are tired."

"just be quiet."

silence.

"ya! Kira! wake up!" my eyes flutter open to see everyone sat around a table, even dae-su but my head was still resting on something.

I lift my head up to see su-hyeok next to me. "When did you get here?" I ask confused

No response.

My eyes dart over to dae-su who avoids eye contact with me. "dae-su was made to mov-" wu-jin was cut off by dae-su putting a hand over his mouth.

"can you come over and help us? gyeong-su is being stubborn, he won't come out," cheong-su says huffing

I stand up and look around the classroom, na-yeon is sat in a chair by the door, away from everyone.

"how long has he been in there?" i ask

"30 minutes."

"is that all i got of sleep." cheong-san slaps my arm

"don't be so lazy."

i glare at him before turning to the door. "i'll go speak to him," i open the door and walk up to gyeong-su. "why are you being so stubborn, you're not one of them, come out."

"no."

"ya! stop! just come out!" i huff as he shakes his head. "fine." i storm out of the room. "who gave birth to such a stubborn brat." i speak slumping into a chair.

ms park walks up to me, "i'll see what i can do," she walks into the room closing the door behind her.

"what's wrong with him," su-hyeok says as they all move to the window of the room to watch the scene, everyone but na-yeon.

i stare daggers at her, "this is all your fault," i voice

"how?" she looks over at me.

"you've had a personal problem with gyeong-su way before this even happened."

"shut up."

"no , why should i? everyone should know what a sly person you are na-yeon,"

"what about you then? you're not as innocent as they all think,"

"ya! that has nothing to do with being sly!" i yell at her

"well maybe they should all know the type of person they are protecting,"

"maybe, you should leave! we shouldn't protect you! you're deadweight!"

between us arguing we didn't even realise ms park come out of the room. "cut it out," she speaks.

i turn around to face her, "na- yeon should apologise," i say to ms park before looking back at na-yeon who shows a smirk on her face.

'slut' she mouths.

"you bitch!" i yell before running over to her only to be held back, "let me go," the persons grips tightens around my waist as i try to pry their hands off of me.

"you need to calm down,"

su-hyeok.

"let me go." i say.

"are you going to try attack her again?" he whispers, i shake my head and he reluctantly lets go.

"na-yeon it's been thirty minutes, you promised to apologise to him," i hear ms park say.

a few seconds later na-yeon gets up from her chair, opens the door and closes it behind her.

everyone re-huddles around the window, watching. I roll my eyes standing next to dae-su. "she's doing it, holy shit, she's really do it."

we are unable to hear what they are saying due to the soundproof walls. "oh,yo, they're talking, that's good. right?"

"she's probably got some malicious intent." i reply, my eyes widening as i see her grab his hand.

"oh, shit. she's touching him." dae-su and su-hyeok begin to laugh.

"what the fuck." i mutter looking at the scene unfold. "you guys are so childish, never been touched by a girl before." i tease the both of them causing them both to look away, now it was my turn to laugh.

"kira! i've been touched by a girl before, that was you." dae-su fires back.

"we're friends that's different." i laugh shaking my head

"do you think she's gyeong-su type?"

i try to stifle my laughter as su-hyeok laughs loudly, "i have no idea." he replies.

"kiss, kiss," dae-su chants quietly but loud enough for everyone to hear. wu-jin begins to laugh.

i slap dae-sus arm, "stop it, gyeong-su wouldn't go for her,"

na-yeon turns away coming out from the room. People break into applause but i watch silently as gyeong-su chases after her only to be held back by the guys.

"you're fucking... you're such a fucking cheat!" he yells at na-yeon.

night falls and the guys are comforting gyeong-su, su-hyeok patting his back.

"i don't understand why i hate to take it?" he says sighing

My eyes dart back over to na-yeon who is stood in front of me. "did you really say that, you promised me you'd apologise to him!" ms park says.

"i did nothing wrong."

"you only think about yourself, you said to close the door before anyone could get in, you said it would be safer for us, that's not right!"

"we almost died when gyeong-su pulled coach kang in, why aren't you mad at him?"

"it wasn't his fault! he didn't know coach kang has been bitten, none of us did, not even you," i fire back

"look. i was right after all," my head turns to gyeong-su, i quietly gasp at the sight of blood trailing from him nose.

"no, no, no." i whisper to myself.

"what?" gyeong-su asks, everyone now staring at him.

"gyeong-su," cheong san says causing gyeong su to realise the blood coming from his nose, he lifts his finger up, his hands shaking and wipes the blood, pulling his hand back down to see it.

"come on, get rid of him, get rid of him now!" na-yeon pushes joon-yeong

"im not-." gyeong su was cut off

"gyeong su. stay where you are. stay back." on jo says.

i walk forward to where cheong-san was standing. i give him a warm smile. "it's okay," i mouth to him

"i swear im fucking not," he argues.

"i'm sorry, gyeong su, please, stay back." my eyes soften as i step closer towards him.

"kira get back!" i shake my head at the voice.

"ive turned, right?" he asks his voice shaking. He looks up to cheongsan "cheong san what do i do?"

"no. no, this doesn't make any sense," cheong san says shaking his head trying to understand what has happened. on-no grabs his arm only for cheong san to yank it out. "let go," he spits at her.

his bones start to crack, "we need to get him out of here," na-yeon panics. "we're all going to die!"

"get out, i said get out!" she screams.

"shut up! i'll leave! i'll go on my own, why would i bite you, we're supposed to be fucking friends, we're friends." his voice breaks and i turn away blocking out all the voices in the room.

my heart breaking as i see gyeong-su struggle to make his way to the door. my cheeks become wet. i shake my head, "no, no, no, this isn't true," i look down at my feet.

gyeong-su stands up, running forward, cheong san runs to the window and begins whistling, grabbing gyeong sus attention. He darts towards cheong-san and as he gets to the window, cheong san grabs the hose causing gyeong su to fall to the ground.

The room becomes somber as everyone moves. I slide down the cabinets, bringing my knees up to my chest and wrapping my arms around them. Tears falls down my face again.

"it's okay," i feel an arm wrap around my shoulders and the persons hand begin to rub up and down my arm. i look up to see su-hyeok sending me a small but genuine smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 10.5K 46
A girl named Y/n L/n who's cold towards anyone and everyone no matter who you are or what you've done for her She's incredibly smart and has extremel...
60.1K 1.6K 26
When a zombie virus breaks out at school, who else to turn to save you but your crush. THIS HAS SOME OF MY OWN IDEAS SO IT DOESNT FOLLOW THE PLOT AFT...
3.2K 106 15
"𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞.." During the zombie breakout, two friends fight for survival and for their true feeli...
60K 3.5K 18
"ɪᴛ's sᴏ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ, ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ." ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ɪᴍ ʏᴏʜᴀɴ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴜᴛᴄᴀsᴛ ᴏғ ᴄʟᴀss 𝟸-𝟻, ᴛʀɪᴇs ʜɪs ʙᴇsᴛ ᴛᴏ ɴᴏᴛ sᴜᴄᴄᴜᴍʙ ᴛᴏ ʜɪs ᴅ...