Love and Friendship

By lonewolvess7

This is my first book so don't expect much :) More

Characters and Aesthetics
Characters and Aesthetics - 2
My new dorm

Hey everyone, what's up?

12 2 0
By lonewolvess7

Hey there! I'm super excited to share my first story with you, but  I gotta admit, I'm a bit nervous too.

 Sorry in advance for any typos or grammar mistakes, I'm not exactly a typing pro. I'm cool with constructive criticism, but please don't steal my ideas or plot, k?

 I'm not ready for any hate comments yet.  I'll throw in some jokes, dares, and quotes at the beginning or end of each chapter. 

I hope you'll love my book as much as I do, and if you do, please don't forget to give it a thumbs up or recommend it to your buds.

 Thanks so much for checking it out, it means the world to me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 1.1K 12
Jayce can't stand the months without Ryan right beside him. So he breaks for jail and runs. Now Ryan has to go on an epic adventure to save Jayce fro...
816K 73.3K 37
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
3.8K 85 19
Madi Smith was the girl in town more like state. She just moved from Florida to Ohio, and she does not like it. What will happen when her Abusive fat...
35.5K 1.8K 14
"Convince me to live, Somers," I stated. "And if I can't?" He asked, the confidence from earlier on absent from his voice. "Then I take that step...