✔️WINE

By RiKaOt70608

"I really trust you" "Same darling" Having a loveable boyfriend lucky right? What if he breaks her trust? Her... More

Partners.1
Plan.2
Thumb Fight.3
Nimo Club.4
Meeting.5
New Girls.6
Club Party.7
Love You.8
Yacht.9
Dinner.10
She is back.11
Mr.Choi.13
His Sister.14
Date.15
Movie.16
Hurted Her.17
Han Bridge.18
Doubt on her.19
They're Clean.20
Head Officer.21
My Sister.22
Mistress.23
Old Feelings.24
Master.25
Police Station.26
Where is she?.27
Cake.28
Shipment In Risk.29
Gift.30
Wasted.31
Cologne.32
It's Him!.33
Broken.34
About Him.35
My Destiny.36
Treaty.37
My Brother?.38
Birthday.39
Final Attack.40

First Meet.12

4 2 0
By RiKaOt70608

Luna Pov

Jimin:basically we met at Niyu Club *looks at luna*

Luna:right Niyu Club plays a big role in our life *smile*

Lisa:where is Niyu Club? *raised eyebrow*

Luna:I changed it and make it Viba Club *smirk*

Lisa:what really? *raised eyebrow*

Luna:yes *sips wine*

Lisa:then what? *raised eyebrow*

Jimin:I was forced to join the club as a pole dancer and she joined it by her choice we both met and slowly become good friends *smile*

Luna:then after some years I was sold to a drug lord of Seoul I played my game and slow poisoned him seeing the chance I make him sign the papers according to which his all properties and drug business become mine *smirk*

Liana:before meeting to that drug lord I was gone to Niyu Club to kill my target but I didn't knew police is behind me I totally loosed the hope but Luna saved me risking her own life from then I started living with her and Jimin *smile*

Jimin:so...yeah....that's it we always wanted to hear our names from people's mouth and we succeed in it *smile*

Yoongi:Jimin was forced but why you joined the club with your choice? *looks at luna*

Luna:I wanted to live independently I was 14 when I ran away from my house due to many reasons so yes I came to Seoul and joined the club by choice *sips wine*

Jennie:damn that slow poison thing was my favorite *smirk*

We all chuckled and again started talking I looked at Jimin and he was already looking at me well he knows that I didn't told the whole past to them well I remember our first meeting it was damn soon party ended and they started taking there leave

Jennie:bye Luna I have to go to my warehouse *smile*

Luna:bye take care of yourself *hugs her*

Yoongi:I am going Luna but tommrow be ready I will take you somewhere *pecked her forehead*

Luna:yes...I will be ready *smile*

Liana:let's go Luna you should rest now *smile*

Jimin:hyung you go I will be here with Liana and Luna *smile*

Yoongi:but why? *raised eyebrow*

Jimin:just for tonight *smile*

Yoongi:ok...... *looks at luna*

We three walked inside my room and sat forming a triangle we three looked at eachother and started laughing

Liana:you didn't told the whole past surely you have some reasons *hold her hand*

Luna:yes.....I don't want to remember my past that's why I didn't told them *smile*

Jimin:do you remember our first meet?you joined club when you was 16 before that you used to work in a cafe right? *raised eyebrow*

Luna:yes....I used to and I also remember our first meet that was very unique *laughs*

Liana:hey....let's talk about our past and refresh some memories *sips whiskey*

Luna:yeah.....sure why not *smile*

Jimin:remember the day when you joined the club for the first time *smile*

Luna:I do *calm tone*

--*Flashback*--

Luna Pov

Rexi:welcome to Niyu Club girl I am the owner of this club *serious tone*

Luna:I am Kim Luna 16 years old a good dancer *smile*

Rexi:trying to act cool?don't forget who is the owner here *serious tone*

Luna:I never said I am the owner did I? *looks at other girls*

Rexi:go there is backstage get ready for the performance *glared*

Cool.....I will slay for sure it's just I pray God will keep me untouched until I get 18 years old but let's just see as soon as Rexi walked away the other girls started laughing probably cuz of my reply

I smiled and walked towrads the backstage I  take off my top and was about to unhook my bra suddenly I saw a figure in the mirror infront of me I turned and saw a boy I again wore my top and walked towards him

Luna:what never saw a girl? *rolls eyes*

??:like you?no never *smirk*

Luna:hmm.....how come a boy is allowed at backstage? *raised eyebrow*

Jimin:I am a dancer here also my name is Park jimin 16 years old *smile*

Luna;ok....cool now get lost I have to change *rolls eyes*

Jimin:your introduction? *raised eyebrow*

Luna:Kim Luna 16 years old *calm tone*

Jimin:are forced in this work? *raised eyebrow*

Luna:no....it was my own choice *takes off her top*

Jimin:i was forced here at the age of 15 by my uncle and aunty *sad tone*

Luna:did....I asked?why are you telling me? *raised eyebrow*

Jimin:umm...cuz now we will work together *smile*

Luna:what do you mean by together? *raised eyebrow*

Jimin:Rexi said that if your tonight performance will be pleasing that she will pair you with me and we both will perform together every night *walks towards her*

Luna:so....do you think my performance will be pleasing? *calm tone*

Jimin:you're body is pleasing pi am sure your performance will also be pleasing *traced her body*

Luna:but what about you?I mean you don't have good body *smirk*

Jimin:you didn't saw it yet how can you be so sure?beside this I have my own charm *leans towards her face*

Luna:charm?then seems like I am blind cuz I can't see your charm *leans towards his face*

Jimin:I will show you soon *chuckles*

Saying this he walked away what a weird boy but ok I am in a club what can I expect I changed my dress and wore a beautiful dancer dress it's revealing but ok I am good with it I walked towards the empty stage and started dancing

Jimin:wow....looking like a seducer *smirk*

Luna:why are you always around me *annoyed tone*

Jimin:ohh....actually your body is attracting my mind again and again *walks towards her*

Luna:ahh....nevermind I don't want to waste my time on you *rolls eyes*

Jimin:well....you dance good but to win man's heart you should know how to do pole dance *walks towards pole*

Luna:you know how to do it? *raised eyebrow*

Jimin:just look at me *smirk*

Saying this he climbed on pole and performed a pole dance and have to say it was perfect I walked towards the 2nd pole and copied his step at first it was hard but slowly slowly I learned how to do it we both was doing pole dance whole talking

Luna:how can you say I am looking like a seducer *looks at him*

Jimin:cuz I am also a seducer and Rexi need a female seducer maybe you can be that *smirk*

Luna:from which angle you look or behave like a seducer *laughs*

He chuckled and climbed down the pole he walked towards me and i also climbed down the pole we both stood infront of eachother and he said

Jimin:maybe cuz I didn't tried to seduce you yet *smirk*

Luna:trust me even if you'll try I am not that easy to get seduced *smirk*

Jimin:hmm....a bold girl?nice it will be intresting to be your partner *smile*

Luna:me too....seems like we will be a good pair *shaked hands*

Jimin:let's go to backstage performance is going to start *smile*

We both walked towards the backstage and I waited for my turn I looked at Rexi and she signaled me that it's my turn now I walked towards the stage boldly and started my performance as Jimin said

I did pole dance and the reaction was unbelievable they all was clapping and looking at me I know they are looking at me with lustful eyes but now this is my life so yeah let's go I walked back to backstage

Rexi:wow.....Luna I am pleased with your performance ok...then from now on she will be the female seducer and your partner Jimin *smirk*

Jimin:ok....Rexi *wink*

She smirked again and then walked out of backstage Jimin looked at me and smiled then he said

Jimin:you did very good Luna *smile*

Luna:thanks to you *smile*

Jimin:let's seduce them together now *hold her hand*

Luna:let's go *smirk*

We both walked towrads the stage and started our performance we both are seducer that means our performance involves heavy skin shipping and sensual touches but it was nit affecting me I am just doing it as a part of my job as well as he

Jimin:are you somehow feeling hot Luna *teasing tone*

Luna:no...but are you Jimin? *teasing tone*

Jimin:oh...please seducing a seducer is very hard *rolls eyes*

Luna:but not impossible *creased his chest sensually*

Jimin:keep trying Luna you're new in all this *pinched her ass*

Luna;hmm....sure I have to learn many things from you *bites his earlobe*

--*1 Year Later*--

Jimin Pov

Me and Luna was sitting at the floor and drinking continuously today one year completed of us being friends and seducing partners the other dancers ships us together but we are just friends I looked at her She was drinking wine

Jimin:ahh....you know I want to hear my name from everyone's mouth *sips whiskey*

Luna:same here but with fear *looks at him*

Jimin:what do you mean? *raised eyebrow*

Luna:I want them to take our name but fear should be visible in there faces that time *sips wine*

Jimin:you know I decided that I will use my charm wisely I will start human trafficking *smir*

Luna:and I will start my club I will name it Viba Club but for that I need few more things *drunk voice*

Jimin:I will help you *hold her hand*

Luna:hmm....you know from my childhood I did everything for my parents just to get noticed and praised by them but they never praised me Jimin *pout*

Jimin:about me?my parents leaved me with my uncle and aunty I mean they died when I was very young *chuckles*

Luna:I leaved there house I leaved them now I hate them very much I ran away from Ilsan and came to Seoul I was good in dance and somewhere I knew that being a bar dancer will be intresting and look I am enjoying it *smirk*

Jimin:I never enjoyed being a bar dancer or seducer butwhen I spend my 1 year here I realised that I can't go back now so I should embrace this life and enjoy it and look now those rich girls pays penalty of money just yo get touched by me and here I am touching you in free *creased her thigh*

Luna:huh.....I am also very expensive those rich old man's pays penalty to touch me and here I am touching you in free *traced his chest*

Jimin:*chuckles* let's make our empire together Luna *hold her hand*

Luna:yes....let's make it and show them our power *smirk*

Jimin:so.....how did you felt when first time those man's touched you? *raised eyebrow*

Luna:I felt nothing but I was unsatisfied cuz they don't even know how to start the foreplay *annoyed tone*

Jimin:aww....come on let me satisfy you *teasing tone*

Luna:shut up *rolls eyes*

Jimin:in few days we have a big performance to impress the drug lord and his sister who manages a human trafficking gang *creased her hair*

Luna:I know and I am sure we will make them weak on there knees *smirk*

Jimin:for sure we will as always *laughs*

Luna:ahhh....I am very tired Jimin *yawns*

Jimin:come here on my embrace let me make you sleep *smile*

She shifted close to me and put her head on my chest I creased her head making her fell asleep my life was boring here but from the day I get her company everything seems very intresting she is very bold and funny at the same time I enjoy so much with her fortunately we both become very good friends

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author=so this is for today I hope you all will like it well I will see you all in the next one bye for now by the way what you think about Jimin and Luna past I liked it bye....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.2K 4.1K 30
BTS ASSASSIN X OC "Just because you're intimidating doesn't make you better than me." I snapped. His eyes glared darkly, his teeth bared and he su...
731K 16.5K 25
-What will Hoseok and Jin give in to, in order to be free?- Started: 31/08/19 Contains SMUT 🔞 Jung Hoseok, a broke college student gets kidnapped th...
350K 12.7K 43
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ 𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚. 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒑 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔�...
139K 4.2K 34
What will happen when a innocent angle y/n will bumb into a mafia leader and later other mafia's get obsessed with her and want to maker her there's...