Bangtang World [One-shot]

By Akarity

Hey everyone it is a one shot book request are always open it will be totally based on what my readers wanna... More

Sister in law
Kill me heal me
Friends to enemies
Vaccinations
Vacations [bonus]

Dear dad

311 23 0
By Akarity

Y/n was really scared her dad not because he beats her or is a bad person only because he is strict and so big for the tiny little girl.

Y/n have heard from her brother Junkook how hard dad he punishes him that he isn't able to sit for weeks. So y/n tries he'd best to not get in trouble with her dad.

He hasn't punisher her ever its not like she don't create trouble but mom handle all her punishments.

Name: Kim Namjoon
Age: 38
Profession: CEO
Nature: strict, protective, possessive, caring.

Name: Kim Zara
Age: 37
Profession: doctor
Nature: strict, caring, protective, loving.

Name: Kim Jungkook
Age: 16
Nature: cute, bubbly, trouble maker, caring.
Profession: student (11th class)

Name: Kim y/n
Age: 16
Nature: caring, loving, sweet, sensitive, scary cat.
Profession: student (class 11th)

Both y/n and Jk are twins y/n they were born premature but as Jk is more like gym loving and foodie so he is healthier then y/n.

Enough of introduction let's get started now.

At 12pm (in principals office)

Y/n was really tensed as every other day y/n got in trouble again. She got in a fight with 1 of the boy in her class and that's not the problem the real problem is principle called there parents and y/n know mom isn't gonna be home atleast for a day or 2.

Y/n was sweating badly biting her lips teary eyes head hung low.

Not too long before they heard a knock y/n's breath stuck in her throat seeing a tall figure walk in and signing her to come near himself and right then a couple came too the boy immediately ran to his mom and hugged her while crying.

Jm:(nodding as no) mumma I didn't do anything.
His Mom:(heart clinched)
His dad: I am sorry sir (he separated them) Jimin behave. (Wiping his tears)
Jm:(looking down)

His parents took a seat too and he stood beside and y/n  stood beside RM.

P: I am sorry I had to call you all like this in so much hurry but your kids have done such a thing which couldn't be neglected.

He said and shows them the footage in why they are fighting like 2 cats both look down in embarrassment y/n was scared for her life tears started flowing down her cheeks.

P: and the reason for the fight is so stupid they had a relay race and just because y/n fall down in middle her pase was little slow because of which there team came 2nd and he started this stupid fight.

Both the fathers were glaring at there kids with cold glazes.  They apologized on there kids behalf.

P: and as  punishment both of them will be suspended for a week.
His mom: sir please don't suspend the kids there exams are close we will make sure they don't repeat the same mistake ever again.
P: they have broken the chool rule mam I can't let them go like this this will promote the same kind of behavior for other students.
RM: then.....uh....give them some other punishment like extra assignments or homework or something like that. There marks will be affected if you suspend them sir.
P:(though for sometime as they were the top students of his school)......fine I will be giving you both a assignments and next week is all Korea inter-school science competition in Busan and both will participate in that as a "Team"

Jm glared at y/n who was looking down nodding her tears tears dripping from her cheeks he felt bad and agreed too.

P: alright apologies to each other and you all can leave.
Y/n:(sobbing) J-i-
RM;(got up)

Y/n shivered badly and spoke "sorry I am sorry I wouldn't do it again" RM sigh and held her cheek making her scared even further he wiped her tears.

RM: stop crying.
Y/n:(bitting her lower lips)
Jm: sorry too.

As he said his dad held his arms and dragged him out his mom ran behind them too.

RM: let's go.
Y/n:(nods looking down)

As she took a step she limped as her leg was injured due to falling down. RM picked her up and carried her to the car. He made her sit on passenger seat and puts the seatbelt on.

He sat on the driving seat and sigh deeply seeing her crying.

RM:(giving his hankie to her)
Y/n:(took it with trembling hands)

She slowly calmed down.

RM:(giving her water bottle) take a deep breath and have it.
Y/n:(did as told)

RM drived back home as they were reaching closer her heart was beating fast he opened the door and unbuckled the belt. He picked her up she was avoiding eyes contact being guilty and scared.

He took her to her room and said "get freshen up" y/n nods took her clothes and left RM rubs his forehead "these kids"

She came out and saw him still there without looking at her he said "sit down" she did as told. He came near her with first aid box and treats her knee and bendaged it.

RM:(looking at her right feet)....t-

He was cut of by a knock he said come in and maid enters with doctor y/n got up and hides behind RM being scared.

Dr: hlo Mr kim.
RM: hlo Dr Lee (shaking hands with her) please take a seat.

Dr sat on the chair and RM looked back his chuckled internally and told her to lie down which she did.

RM told the doctor what is the problem and Dr checked her ankle which was sprained and she bendaged it and told RM to give her cold compressions.

Dr: she will need a tetanus shot too.
RM: oh alright.
Y/n: n...o I....I don't need any. (Looking down pouting cutely playing with her fingers)
Dr: of course you do sweety. (Preparing the shot)

RM smiled and smiled at the cutest sight ever and Dr told y/n to lie on her tummy.

Y/n:(did sobbing softly)
Dr:(smiled)
RM:(signed the maid and left the room)
Y/n: Dr me no wan that.
Maid:(creasing her hairs pulling her pants little down)
Dr: sweety pie it wouldn't hurt. (Rubbing the alcohol wiped)

Dr injected the needle y/n sobs closing her eyes tightly RM was standing right outside leaning on the door.

Dr:(pushing the plunger)
Y/n: ah-ah....(fisting the bedsheet)
Dr: you are doing so good y/n (Pulled the needle out) all done. (Pressed the area with cotton)
Maid:(smiled at Dr while rubbing it with cotton)

Y/n took few deep breaths and wiped her tears lieing still buring her face in her arms.

Dr:(bendaged the part and dressed her) take care don't walk much.
Y/n:(nods)(turning around)

Maid left with doctor Dr told RM about her leg and  she left. RM came inside and saw her sitting with head low.

RM: lie down get some rest.
Y/n:(nods)

She lied down RM covered her with blanket and kept a ice bag on her ankle which was kept on the pillow.

RM:(passing her plushie to her)
Y/n:(took it awkwardly)

He knew she can't sleep without hugging it after that he turned the lights off and left.

At night

Y/n was sitting in her study table.

She is in love with her books and can study anytime and evrytime.

It was 8pm

She heard a knock on the door and she said come in.

RM: dinner is ready (Kept tray on her bed)
Y/n:(nods)(Kept her pen and got up)

RM immediately picked her "Dr said not to walk"

Y/n:(kept her head on his sholder)

He made her sit on bed and they started having there dinner when y/n's phone started ringing she silents the call.

RM:(feeds her the last bite) you can take the call now. (Got up)
Y/n: i-ts it's Jimin no one else. (Bitting her lips)
RM: hmm I know.  Don't get up from the bed if you want somthing tell me.
Y/n: uh....(Points at table) that notebook and pen.

RM nods and gave it to her "I will get you milk" y/n nods and he left. Jm asked her about project they discussed for sometime and decided to meet in library after school till then they will prepare the file.

Y/n was trying to sleep after getting a really bad nightmare. She came to RM room who was about to turn the lights off.

RM: y/n?
Y/n:(pouts).....me....sleep with you?
RM: come. (Spreading his arms)

She came to him limping a little and hugged him.

RM:(patting her back) should I turn the light off?
Y/n: no no please.
RM: fine.

RM then puts her to sleep and turned the lights off felling asleep too.

Morning 6am

RM: will you be going to school?
Y/n:(snuggling in his cheast)
RM;(patting her back) tell me kido how does it feels now is it still hurting?
Y/n:(nodding as no) I will go.
RM: ok let's get ready then huh?

He helped her stand and helped her to her room.

They had there breakfast and RM dropped her to school.

In evening 6pm

Jk was coming with y/n on her back giving her a piggy back ride. Mom and Jk came at home after y/n left.

Y/n: thankyou oppa.
Jk: it's alright my little brat. (Maing her sit on the couch)
Mom: everything alright?
Y/n:(nods)
RM: she fall down in school yesterday.
Y/n:(looking at him with shinny eyes)
Mom:(came to her) tsk tsk Namjoon I left her with you just for 3 days and this is how you take care of my kids.
RM:(rolling his eyes) I am sorry honey.

Mom was moving y/n's ankle making her hiss in pain.

Mom: did you see a Dr?
Y/n: yes mumma chu know appa said her to give me big injection. (Hugging mom hiding her face from RM)

RM couldn't help but smile mom smiled too and Jk looked at them weirdly.

Jk: you guys are so weird.
Mom: okok take her to room koo and come for your meal.
Y/n:(climbing in Jk's arms)
Jk:(closing his eyes making weird faces) why so clingy?

Jk took her to her room at night all had there dinner together like a family all happy.

❣️The end❣️

Hope you like it guys please vote and comment. Requests are open please share your ideas with me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 351 70
Taenni story It's just a fan fiction story so if I hurt someones fillings sorry for that don't hate me Or my story,,, I not good in English nd wri...
56.8K 2.3K 50
Hi cuties once again the same think my story is deleted agai.......aaaaahhhh what is happening? don't wattapad like my story or what? but this time I...
10.4K 493 10
This book will have namjoon centric oneshots Smut Angst Hurtfic Sickfic Little space Makane Namjoon And many more , Requests are open
19.7K 363 52
Hi,this is my first book so pls don't judge me. I will be writing smut in some of the oneshots pls keep in mind that this is a top tae and bottom koo...