๐‘๐”๐‹๐„ ๐๐‘๐„๐€๐Š๐„๐‘ ; ๐š˜๏ฟฝ...

By rayne_astrophile

โ ๐™ด๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— ๐šœ๐š˜, ๐™ธ ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š–๐šข๐šœ๐šŽ๐š•๐š ๐š‹๐šž๐šœ๐šข๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š›๐šž๐š•๐šŽ ๐š‹๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ... More

๐•ฃ๐•ฆ๐•๐•– ๐•“๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•œ๐•–๐•ฃ
๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•–
๐•ฅ๐•จ๐• 
๐•ฅ๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•–
๐•—๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ
๐•—๐•š๐•ง๐•–
๐•ค๐•š๐•ฉ
๐•ค๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•–๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ
๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–
๐•ฅ๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ช๐•Ÿ๐•–
๐•–๐•๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•๐•ง๐•–
๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•—๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•—๐•š๐•—๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•ค๐•š๐•ฉ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•ค๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•–๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช
๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•–
๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•ฅ๐•จ๐• 
๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•–
๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•—๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ
๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•—๐•š๐•ง๐•–
๐•–๐•ก๐•š๐•๐• ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•–
๐•ค๐•จ๐• ๐•ฃ๐••๐•ค ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฃ๐• ๐•จ๐•ค

๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ

1.3K 81 9
By rayne_astrophile

A/n: giggling, squealing, kicking my feet while writing chapter twenty one i did a good job at the end of the chapter fr 🤭 anyways last chapter before i hand my phone to the wardens again, see yall next week bye

❝ 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚒𝚝, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚒𝚝. ❞

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Doom lowers his fist as he stands straight in front of the crimson cane. He looks at her silently, at least that's what it looks like.

Slowly, with a low voice, he speaks.

"Then use your magic properly." (Name)'s head is still hanging low. "Don't hold back. Show me that you can protect your friends."

That is all he says before he disappears from her view.

Finn and Dot gasps, Ryoh, Orter and Rayne look around warily as Lance prepares his wand. Doom can appear in front of anyone at the moment, so he needs to prepare for every possibility.

He looks around, his wand in his hand just as he notices a presence behind him, catching him off guard. Lance turns around and Doom meets his sight, sword is raised up, ready to cut him into half.

"Graviole."

The iconic word reaches everyone's ears as Doom is pulled onto the ground. Dot widens his eyes, does Lance manage to get Doom like that before? He's pretty sure he doesn't.

"Lance-kun!" Finn calls out in worry, but the blue haired male sticks in his place. He, too, is in shock.

He doesn't cast that spell. He was caught off guard when Doom appeared behind him and he didn't get to use his magic on time.

Then who...?

"Changeas."

Lance's place is switched. Doom disappears from his sight- no, he disappears from Doom's sight. He is now standing a bit far away from his previous place.

He glances at Finn. He's not even holding his wand. What the hell is going on?

A Partisan is swung towards Doom. But it's not Rayne's.

No, it is Rayne's. But he is not the one who is holding it.

Doom gets up right before the Partisan hits him. It clashes with his sword, but it doesn't break. He looks at the girl in front of him.

"So you finally decided to use it properly." A smile tugs on his face as he adds forces on his sword.

The crimson cane copies him and pushes the Partisan harder. "You asked for it," she mutters. "Then you get it."

The crimson gem hangs onto the locket on her cleavage shines a bright red light. Her (eye colour) eyes flash the same colour before she pushes the Partisan even harder, leaving Doom no choice but to retreat.

He jumps away from her and exhales. "I know you have more than that." He raises his hand up, gesturing at her to come at him. "Show me what you got."

"All I need is a drop of your blood," (Name) releases her hold on the Partisan that disappears right after that. "Then you'll know how it feels to be fighting against your own magic." She takes out her wand as she closes her eyes. The two black droplet marks under her eyes disappear as she parts her lips.

"Everyone..." she mutters, calling out to her companions. "...lend me your power." Those (eye colour) eyes shine red as her wand evolves into a new look; the shape becomes longer and the tip of the wand is divided into multiple edges; a different one than what Orter has witnessed when she fought Famin.

"Summon," she whispers as a full-black diamond mark appears on her forehead, replacing the droplets mark on her cheeks. "God of chance, Tyche!"

She adjusts her grip on the evolved wand as a cross mark appears on her forehead. Noticing the familiar mark, Dot widens his eyes. "That's-!" (Name) breathes out a steamy breath as she whispers;

"Explomb."

Explosions fill the air around Doom. He dodges the left one, but he hits the right one. The explosions are invisible to him, but being unable to see the world since birth, Doom needs to use his instinct as usual.

Her explosions are stronger than Dot's, that's for sure. Lance thinks it's because of her locket; the one that can upgrade a magic power.

Ryoh watches the fight unfold with a pair of wide eyes. Fabian had never told him anything about this. How (name) is able to use one's magic is unknown to him.

"It seems like you've become stronger," Doom muses as the explosions stop. "Let's see how you can handle those magics in your hand." He grips his sword and rushes forward, ready to kill anything in its way.

"Switch..." The cross mark on (name)'s forehead disappears as two lines replace it, each under her eyes. "Partisan!" The yellow sword appears in her hands and she copies Doom's action.

The Partisan and the sword collide with a violent clash, both holders quite struggle to keep their weapon in place. Doom looks into her eyes, at least that's what she thinks.

"Don't you think it's easier this way? If you start using that power earlier, your friends wouldn't have to get hurt." The first brother murmurs as he pushes his sword harder, making the crimson cane stumble.

"I hate to use people's blood as my weapon," she says sternly. "Mine is enough."

"It's not." (Name) gasps as Doom slides his foot at her legs, making her fall. She loses her grip on the Partisan and it disappears, right when Doom swings his sword down at her.

A surprised yelp escapes her lips as she feels herself being pulled backwards, successfully avoiding death by the large sword. She glances back and finds a good amount of sand wraps around each of her arms, and it comes from Orter.

She looks back at the desert cane and widens her eyes when she sees him cutting his own palm using his wand, just like how she always does. The blood that escapes his palm is enough for a spoonful, as the red liquid flows towards her, as if it is returning to its real owner.

The liquid is absorbed by the crimson gem before it turns into a darker shade of red. The two lines on her cheeks shift into slightly square-like marks, matching with the desert cane's.

"Right..." Ryoh whispers, witnessing the scene. "Everyone! Give (name) more of your blood! She can use our magic in a greater force with more blood!"

(Name)'s blood magic allows her to manipulate blood. When she manipulate others' blood and gets a control on it, she can use their magic as well. However, she can only use one magic per time.

Orter has read about it from a book. If he remembers, the book is the one that Flynn gave him two years ago. The book is kind of unique; the prologue and the first six chapters are information about a girl with blood magic; which is why he knows that they need to give (name) some blood. The rest of the book, which contains 19 chapters more, is like a diary.

That's when it hits him.

'Is she...?'

With the help of others, (name) manages to make Doom struggle, even slightly. His breathing has become slightly heavier, and a drop of sweat trails his cheek. This girl is making him tired.

(Name) is holding a Partisan when she's standing behind Doom, but he disappears and reappears behind her. She widens her eyes and narrows them in a second before muttering "Changeas!" And they swap places.

She manages to send a kick to his back and gets him on his knees. Raising the Partisan, she swings the large sword at him. Doom jumps out of the way on instinct, before turning around to face the crimson cane. He's about to swing his sword when he notices something in his palm.

Drip.

Red liquid drips onto the ground. (Name) releases her hold on Rayne's partisan and it disappears as she moves her hand, Doom's blood makes its way to her.

Finn and Dot cheer as Lance slumps his shoulders, Rayne sighs in relief and Ryoh smiles weakly. Orter narrows his eyes, another theory comes across his mind. He remembers that one line in the book that Flynn gave him.

A fragile body won't be able to hold such strong magic.

If his theory is correct that (name) is the girl described in the book, then he should be worried. Doom's magic power is strong, he's aware, but he doesn't know if she can hold it well.

"(Name)-san got his blood! Now she can use his magic." Finn smiles, "Now we can-"

Drip.

"Huh...?"

(Name)'s index and middle fingers touch under her nose. She sees red.

Not Doom's blood.

It's hers.

Cough!

She covers her mouth using both of her hands, the wand is dropped onto the ground as she falls on her knees. Red liquid flows through the spaces between her fingers.

No. Orter watches the scene in devastation.

A fragile body won't be able to hold such strong magic.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 1.3K 18
โ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ, ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ, ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด...
6.4K 101 5
โ†ณ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜๐˜€ Remus Lupin x Fem! Reader
77.4K 4K 26
โ the world isn't so dull when you do things for yourself. โž แฐ.แŸ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽmashle x f! reader IN WHICH๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽthe bureau of...
8.4K 317 11
โ๐˜ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ. ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ... ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ.โž