Κœα΄‡α΄€ΚŸΙͺΙ΄Ι’ sΚœα΄€α΄…α΄α΄‘s

By authornehasaikia

In the depths of every shadow lies a story waiting to be told, a journey of healing and redemption that trans... More

Copyright
Past
Author's Note!!
Preface
π˜‹π˜¦π˜₯π˜ͺ𝘀𝘒𝘡π˜ͺ𝘰𝘯
Playlist
characters
1. Present Time
2. Stalker
3. Murder
4.Strange man (Re-upload)
5.Haseen
6.Treatment
7.Abuse
9.Invitation
10.Groom's House
11. Bride's House
12.Mehndi function
13.Engagement ceremony
14. Haldi ceremony
15. Sangeet Function
16. Wedding day
17. Vidai/Griha Pravesh
18.First Night
19.First day in Malhotra house
20. Mr Giovanni?
21.Reception Party
22. Panic attack
23. Anger
24.Transfer news
25.Argument or romance?
26.The day of transfer
27.Reached Destination
28.Tour
29.Business party
30.Misunderstanding
31.clearing Misunderstanding

8. Happiness

2.7K 185 6
By authornehasaikia

//Natasha was being abused and was shedding tears of pain,while on the other hand,Siddhanth was dancing in happiness with his friend.//

Malhotra industry 10:00 AM

Siddharth's POV

As the phone call with Mr. Agarwal ended, I felt an overwhelming surge of joy coursing through me. Without a second thought, I impulsively tossed my phone into the air, leaping up from the chair in pure elation. Abhimanyu,my bestfriend, couldn't help but be taken aback by my sudden burst of energy.

"What happened? Did they accept your marriage proposal?" Abhimanyu asked, his confusion evident in his voice.

"YESSS!" I yelled, unable to contain my happiness any longer. I began to dance around the room, the adrenaline of the moment propelling me into a whirlwind of movement.

I grabbed Abhimanyu by the arm, pulling him out of his chair to join in me impromptu celebration. Despite his protests and bewildered expression,I insisted on making him dance alongside me, My enthusiasm contagious.

"Yo bro, what's wrong with you?" Abhimanyu exclaimed, "Woah calm down dude", abhimanyu said trying to calm me down as we both danced around the room.

Unbeknownst to them both, the transparent glass window of Siddharth's office allowed the employees and staff to witness the scene unfolding inside. Some watched in shock, others with amusement, and a few with genuine happiness at the rare sight of their typically stern and serious boss letting loose and dancing with joy for the first time in memory.

The office atmosphere was filled with a mix of giggles, whispers, and murmurs as word spread about Siddharth's unexpected display of jubilation. It was a moment that would be talked about for days to come, breaking the monotony of the usual office routine and leaving a lasting impression on everyone who witnessed it.

They both eventually stopped dancing as Siddharth begin talking

"Ab wo meri ho jaegi yaar bs kuch hee dino mei". I said getting excited while shaking him by gripping on his arms

"She'll be mine now,just in few days"

"Haa haa lekin Thora shant reh,tu bohut jyada he kush ho raha hai". Abhimanyu said while rolling his eyes

"Yes yes but be calm,you are getting too excited"

"Why won't I be excited? I've waited for this moment for so long". I said and sit on the chair as he sigh shaking his head.

I lean back on the chair while looking up at the ceiling and close my eyes with a smile, i begun to roll my chair in circles while giggling like an idiot.

"Tu sachme kamina hai yaar". Abhimanyu said with a chuckle and sat on the chair.

"You really are a bastard"

I open my eyes and look at him
"tera hee dost hu". Then we both started laughing

"I'm your friend only"

Then he stops laughing and look at me with a serious expression, i noticed it and stopped laughing too.

"Bro what will you do if your marrige gets cancelled?". He ask raising his left eyebrow.

My smile faded away and it was replaced with a frustrated expression.

"Me maar dunga,faltu ki bakwas mat kar". I said seriously, clearly a threat as he chuckles.

"I will kill you, don't talk nonsense"

"Gussa kyu kar Raha hai yaar,mei toh mazak kar Raha tha".  He said while laughing.

"Why are you getting angry?I was just joking"

"Mat kiya kar yaar aise faltu ke mazak,Dil se bura lagta hai". I said leaning on the chair as he laughs again.

"Don't make these types of nonsense jokes, it's really hits my heart"

"Mera dost sachme pyaar mei pagal hogaya lagta hai". He started laughing more.

"It seems like my friend has gone fully mad in love"

His laugh made me laugh too as we both started laughing again.

"Well when is your wedding?". He questions

"I don't know, the date is not fixed yet"
I said while thinking.

"Hmm". He hums

"I'll talk about this to her father,let's focus on our works?". I said while looking at him.

"Yes you are right". He agrees with me and then we both started doing what he came here for.

Then suddenly a knock was heard in my office door, grabbing our attention.

"Come in". I said coldly

Then a girl entered with a soft smile in her face and she directly walk towards me. Seeing her my face also lit up in joy.

"Jiju". She said with a smile while walking towards me with a file.

"Heyy,have you bought the informations with you?". I asked trying to keep myself from being too much excited.

"Ha ha wohi toh lai hu,woh kaise bhul sakti hu mei". She grins and sits on the chair next to Abhimanyu while passing me the file.

"Yes yes I've bought that only,how can I forget it"

I noticed one thing ever since she entered,Abhimanyu was staring at her without blinking. It was like he was admiring her, I chuckle seeing this,and didn't interrupt his thoughts as I know how it feels when someone interrupt you,when you are admiring someone.

I took the file from her with a smile
"Thankyou"

I go through the files desperately, reading each and every word written in it, not missing a single word.

She was Shreya, Natasha's bestfriend, whom I've told to bring me all the information about Natasha, her likes her dislikes everything, that's the reason I was excited to revive that file. I've told her not to tell Natasha anything about this, as i don't want her to find out.

She noticed Abhimanyu staring at her and she waves infront of him.

"Hello?"  She said while waving her had to snap him back to reality.

"Kaha kho gaye?". She asked

A pink tint covers his face a little which was quite noticible.

"N-nahi ji kuch nahi".  He said nervously.

She chuckles and looks at me

"Jiju is there anything you want more?". She asked as I shook my head.

"No thanks Shreya it helped me a lot,once again thankyou for your help". I said with a smile

"Shreya"

Abhimanyu repeats while staring at her, his words nearly above whisper.

Shreya looks at him and smile "ji?"

"Yes?"

I noticed his cheeks turned pink from her smile.

"You are beautiful". He said completely lost in his own thoughts, Shreya chuckles

"Aapka name?". She ask

"Your name?"

"Abhimanyu"

"Nice name". She said with a smile and extends her hand "I'm Shreya,nice to meet you" 

He takes her hand in his,gentely shaking it.

"N-nice to meet you too". I noticed his nervousness and chuckle placing my hand in his shoulder

"Ye hai hai aisa, sharmeela sa". I said with a smile

"He is like this only,shy to talk"

"U-uhh haa". He agrees and laughs nervously as Shreya giggles

"U-uhh yes"

"Koi nahi ji,itna to hota hee hai". She smiles

"It's okay,it happens sometimes"

"Okay so,I have to go now". She smiles as Abhimanyu and I also smile.

She tries to leave but abhimanyu still didn't left her hand yet, she looks at abhimanyu.

"Mera haath to chodiye". She said as he immediately left her hand.

"Atleast leave my hand"

"Ohh haa sorry". He said feeling embarrassed where I tried to control my laugh.

"Ohh yes sorry"

"Okay I'm going now,byeee". She waves a goodbye to us as we did the same and she left.

As soon as she left abhimanyu turns towards me. And I immediately understood why he did.

"Bhai,kon thi wo?kaha se aai thi?tu usko kaise jannta hai?wo tuje jiju kyu bol Rahi thi? please Bhai,bata dena yaar". He said that made me laugh.

"Bro,who was she?where did she came from?how do you know her?why was she calling you jiju? please bro,tell me"

"Calm down calm down" I made him sit on the chair "tu yaha Shanti se baith,Aram se jyada utawala mat ho"  i said with a chuckle

"You sit here calmly, careful, don't be too much excited"

"I mean she was so beautiful". He said as i chuckle at his statement

"She was Natasha's bestfriend and i see her as my own sister because I don't have any siblings she's the one whom I treat like my own sibling". I said with a smile.

"When will I get to see her again?". He asked impatiently as I grin.

"In my and Natasha's wedding". I said as his face lit up.

"Toh fir tu kal hee shadi krle". He said as if it's a request.

"Then get married tomorrow only"

"Hatt,pagal hai kya?". I said in Disbelief

"Have you gone mad?"

"Krlena na yaar". He says again

"Please do it bro"

He said as I roll my eyes
"Unbelievable". I mutter under my breath.

"Dekh abhi kon pyaar me pagal ho Raha hai"  I said with a smirk

"See how who is getting madly in love"

He started blushing and I teased him more, I told him about her how she is and about her personality. As I said he falls more deeply in love with her, which was amusing.

----

❁˖⁺‧₊˚❁˚₊‧⁺˖˖⁺‧₊˚❁˚₊‧⁺˖˖⁺‧₊˚❁˚₊‧⁺˖❁

Ig: authorjhanvi

Follow for edits and spoilers

❁˖⁺‧₊˚❁˚₊‧⁺˖˖⁺‧₊˚❁˚₊‧⁺˖˖⁺‧₊˚❁˚₊‧⁺˖❁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 6.8K 85
✧It all started with a slap✧ β•°β”ˆβž€ π‘ͺπ’‰π’‚π’π’…π’Šπ’π’Š π‘Ίπ’†π’‰π’ˆπ’‚π’ She is beautiful, smart, and an introvert who has no problem putting others in their p...
122K 7.8K 30
DARK SERIES #1 "You don't have any idea what boundaries I can cross for you. I'm not the almighty but capable enough to steal your fate and entwine w...
22.8M 593K 64
Previously known as The Billionaire wants her. Highest ranking #1 in Romance 03-02-2016 #3 in Romance 09-04-2017 #2 in Romance 17-04-2017 (Book #1...
3.3M 207K 75
Indian Chronicles Book II My Husband, My Monster. Mistakes? I've done enough in my life. But the biggest mistake was to fall for The Monster. Jaivee...