[COMPLETE Book 1-4] Nothing B...

By Rose_Romantica

[Multi-book series will be 40+ chapters with 1000+ words each chapter] Book One Description: Monoma has a cru... More

Book One-1
Book One-2
Book One-3
Book One-4
Book One-5
Book One-6
Book One-7
Book One-8
Book One-9
Book One-10
Book Two-1
Book Two-2
Book Two-3
Book Two-4
Book Two-5
Book Two-6
Book Two-7
Book Two-8
Book Two-9
Book Two-10
Book Two-11
Book Two-12
Book Two-13
Book Two-14
Book Two-15
Book Three-1
Book Three-2
Book Three-3
Book Three-4
Book Three- 5
Book Three-6
Book Three-7
Book Three-8
Book Three-9
Book Three-10
Book Three-11
Book Three-12
Book Three-13
Book Three: 14
Book Three: 15
Book Three: 16
Book Three-17
Book Three: 18
Book Three: 19
Book Three-20
Book Four-1
Book Four-2
Book Four-4
Book Four-5
Book Four-6
Book Four-7
Book Four-8
Book Four-9
Book Four-10
Book Four-11
Book Four-12
Book Four-13
Book Four-14
Book Four-15
Book Four-16
Book Four- 17
Book Four-18
Book Four-19
Book Four- 20

Book Four-3

6 0 0
By Rose_Romantica

Yuki then used the scissors to cut the ropes easier as Kira spoke with Kana to calm her down.

"Do you feel pain anywhere?"

"No, most of the pain is gone. I'm just really hungry and thirsty not to mention very tired."

"Once Yuki is done with cutting the ropes I'll take good care of you."

"Okay...thank you."

Yuki then managed to get the last one cut before going up to Kana to cut the ropes around her legs and hands. "There you go Kana, good to go."

"Thank you Yuki, you're a smart girl."

Yuki smiled before she looked at Kira. "Sumeragi senpai I'll let people know when I go to a conference meeting with my elder bro what has happened here. That way people aren't going to hate on your girlfriend."

"Thank you, I'd appreciate it."

"Mhm, will you be okay with her?"

"Yeah, she's always been light. I can carry her."

"Okie dokie then. Kana once you are fully rested and healthy again I will tell you everything you should know by now alright?"

"Sure thing."

Yuki then flew off and went back to shining dorms where Shining was waiting with the males from QUARTET NIGHT and STARISH behind him. Yuki landed in the middle of the walk way as she smiled at Shinning. Shinning walked up to her and said nothing for a moment before he placed his hands on her hips. "How do you feel Miss Asaya?"

"Better than ever thanks to my elder brother knowing the antidote and saving me sir." Yuki said with a smile

"Good, I'm glad to hear that. What happened at Raging Entertainment?"

"Raging was taken into custody after a SWAT team had found four big boxes of the deadly pill that kills those with quirks. I also found out that the female that I worked with today was an A.I version of Miss Santos Kana who was programed to be the complete opposite of what she is really like. The real Santos Kana was beaten half to death, starved and bound to a large tree in the middle of the forest near the entertainment agency."

"I see...looks like Santos Kyo will have to deal with HEAVENS and Sunny girls until an investigation is done on Raging himself. Welcome back, It's good to see that you are safe and that you hadn't died from that pill."

"Thank you sir, do I have permission to talk at a conference meeting my brother will be doing later today?"

"Of course, what had happened today was no mistake and everyone should know that Shining studio does not discriminate against those with quirks."

"Yes sir, I understand. I will be sure that it is known."

"Good, then I will leave you to it Asaya. Once things have calmed down we will go back on schedule."

"Of course sir."

Shining then went inside before Tokiya went up to her and hugged her tightly, which made her smile. She hugged him back only to feel Tokiya's body trembling. "T-Tokiya?"

"I was so worried about you, I thought I had lost you today." He spoke softly to her

Yuki shut her eyes and nuzzled her head against his shoulder. "I thought I was a goner too when I passed out, it wasn't a good feeling that I felt. I'm sorry you worried so much about me Tokiya, I never meant for things to go this way."

"I know you didn't, I'm glad you're okay now." He said before he faced her with tears in his eyes, he cupped her face with his hands before he kissed her on the lips softly "I love you so much."

She looked at him flustered as she smiled at him. "I...I love you too Tokiya."

"You still have time before you have to leave to meet up with your brother, so let's get you inside and relaxed so you aren't high strong when you meet up with him."

She nodded her head slightly. "Okays."

It was close to sundown when Yuki was given a message to meet Keigo somewhere for the meeting. So she flew off as the guys watch the conference on TV. When Yuki got to where Keigo was he placed his hands on her shoulders. "I will be talking first, after I do I want you to explain your situation and how it happened alright?"

"Sure thing I can do that not a problem."

"Good girl. Stay behind me alright?"

"Yes brother."

The two of them walked into view of the cameras before Keigo went in front of many different microphones.

"Good Evening everyone, as number two hero, I need to inform the populous of Japan of a new black market drug that may look harmless but is very deadly. It's called Red Death to the heroes but to those who sell it, it's called 'Quirk-be-gone'. As the sellers name states it removes quirks from those who have quirks but it doesn't just do that, it kills the person who takes the pill inside out. Many citizens in different countries have lost many of the quirk barring people due to those pills. They are not worth the risk of giving to those of quirk holding. Anyone who holds the 'red death' pills will be apprehended and questioned for who gave them the pills. There is a cure for it but it'll only work within the first day of the pill being in the body. Any more than twenty-four hours and it doesn't work at all."

Keigo let out a sigh as he shut his eyes before he opened them once more. "I recently came back from flying to the states where it is really bad, they have it controlled there now. But it has gotten to my ear that it has been smuggled here. I feared the worse when I heard that due to my kid sister who isn't a hero being around a lot of people who don't have quirks...and sure as hell, she was the first victim of the red death pill. Thankfully it only had a hold on her for a short period of time...but I'll now let her tell her experience."

Keigo then looked at Yuki. "Go on kiddo."

She nodded her head and she went up to the microphones as she took a deep breath. "Hello everyone. My name is Asaya Yuki, I am a trainee Idol of Shining agency-Which has welcomed me with open arms even with the quirk that I have. And recently I was emitted into the hospital due to an A.I version of the woman Santos Kana of Sunny Girls drugging me with the 'red death' pill. The real version of Santos Kana was beaten half the death, starved and bound to a large tree behind the agency. Miss Santos Kana refused to go through with making me take the pill that the A.I version of her made me take. Santos Kana has a loving, caring heart and sees me as a friend-which I am thankful to have such a sweet caring person care so much about me and my well-being. Ootori Raging on the other hand, hated that she refused to do what he wanted, he hated those with quirks."

She was silent for a moment before she spoke once more. "Before I was emitted into the hospital and had that awful pill placed into my system the A.I acted strange and it wasn't the sweet loving caring girl I knew two weeks prior. Which was how long the REAL Santos Kana was bound to a tree. Santos Kana had told me that he not only had an A.I of her but of her team mates as well. When it comes to me taking that pill, I didn't know that it was forced into my system that's how small it was. The A.I version of Santos Kana had punched me really bad in the mouth, so I had no idea that I had ingested it at all. The affects of the pill worked within seconds of it entering my system."

She placed her hands together as she took a deep breath. "The side affects of the pill first start off with blood coming from the mouth, then the persons vision blurs and becomes hazy and dizzy. Then the person loses hearing then lastly vomits and collapses into a coma. All of what I said can happen in a matter of seconds without warning. I won't lie-the entire time I was scare for my life. I couldn't feel my wings, my hands or my legs. I felt like my entire body was being torn apart bit by bit. When I was given the antidote, thanks to my brother being as quick as he is. I at first couldn't move my body. I was paralyzed it was like my muscles had seized up and were in pain because of the pill that had taken a toll on me. I was told by a nurse that it would take thirty minutes for the antidote to make it's rounds through my body. Which it did, I was given a check-up before I was able to leave, which then I had met up with two of the bandmates from STARISH who had worried about me. It was them that had told me that my brother had came back early."

Hawks then went beside Yuki placing his arm around her shoulder. "As all of you can see, this pill is not a joke and anyone who is found with it will be apprehended and questioned. Yuki Why don't you tell everyone what was found in Raging Entertainments building?"

"Of course Hawks, The SWAT team that had stormed the entire building for Raging Entertainment had found FOUR large twenty by eighteen boxes of the pills within the building. That being said, it is just Raging himself that has a hatred for those with quirks, I personally have spoken with those of HEAVENS and none of them have the same beliefs as Raging. All seven of those males are against what Raging has done and should not be shunned because of what the CEO of their record company has done. This statement also goes with Sunny Girls. They are against it as well. So please...no one hate on them because of this situation. It is not on them that things have gotten so bad."

"Thanks for clearing our name, it means a lot Asaya." Eiichi said with a grin

Yuki looked to her left and looked shocked to see HEAVENS and Kana with them. "Kana! Shouldn't you be sleeping?"

"I'm okay girly, I took a nap with Kira earlier. I'll sleep later."

Eiichi then went beside Yuki and Hawks "As all of you should know by now Raging has always hated those with quirks. He's even gone as far as making a 'no quirk' rule for the agency. After Asaya and Hawks had left the agency the seven of us of HEAVENS cleaned up what the SWAT team had destroyed and even threw out the other A.I bots that were of the other girls. I had found physical proof of where and how much of that drug my father was buying. What was in the agency dorms was just a small fraction of it." Eiichi said before he looked at Hawks giving him a notebook "This will come in handy for you and the rest of the heroes. I don't care what you do to this notebook once you're done. Burn it for all I care."

"Thank you, this will defiently help us out. You're a good kid to do this and not siding with your father."

"I never wanted to side with my father. I saw no reason why I should have. His reasoning for hating those with quirks is dumb and childish." Eiichi stated seriously as he shook his head

Yuki tilted her head to the side "Why does your father hate those with quirks?"

"It's petty and childish, he hates those with quirks cause they've been taking over jobs all over the place. It was hard for anyone who didn't have a quirk to stand out and make a name for themselves. Us in HEAVENS know that we have our angels and that was good enough for us. But it wasn't for my father."

"It's sad really, the fact that he'd go so low to do something so bad." Van said shaking his head

"So...what will happen to you guys and Sunny Girls now?" Yuki asked concerned

Kana walked up to the trio and smiled at Yuki. "My father Santos Kyo will be taking over the two groups until the investigation of Raging is done. My father is partners with Raging but doesn't agree with how he does things. They've clashed heads to many times because of it. All projects concerning HEAVENS and Sunny Girls will go as per-normal."

"Oh good! I really liked how your father was when we met! I'm glad that he's the one in charge now!" Yuki said happily

"We are as well, we can get behind his beliefs and will follow his lead for now." Eiichi said with a nod of his head

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 268 31
Miruko makes friends with a new pro hero, Hawks. One day she meets his sister in law, Todoroki Fuyumi, and she completely falls in love. gotta admit...
403K 7.3K 100
What would it be like to be the sister of a soon to be hero? Read to find out!
160K 7.5K 56
To become a hero, one must have a pure heart and the will to help others. To become a villain, one must have a evil heart and give a giant middle fin...
161 8 11
[Y/N] is a 22-year-old newbie but rising hero whos combat and fighting style is unmatched as her quirk is related to music. "She's so joyful and conf...