The feeling of love.

By anjaliarora97

Book #1 of series 'Game of destiny.' "प्रेम" Ajay Manholtra, once a sunshine soul, now a ruthless billionair... More

Before we start!
prologue ❤
Characters ❤
1. The beginning.
2. Sleeping pills
Not an update.
Character description!
3. Migraine
4. Holding back emotions
5. First meet!?
6. Tea break.
7. His mother's case.
8. Reports.
9. Dinner
10. Surgery?
11. Get married or let me die!
12. Alliance fixed?
12. Yes. I will.
13. Engagement date.
14. The family meet-up.
15. Contract X Date.
16. Ring.
17. Early morning tea.
18. Engagement.
19. First hug.
21. Haldi.
22. Mehndi.
23. Wedding.
24. The first night.
IG!
25. Saree.
26. Halwa.
27. Reception.
28. Jasmine X Lavender
29. Taekwondo skills!
IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!
30. The truth!
31. The breakdown.
32. Cooking?
Schedule.
33. Panic attack.
34. Honeymoon

20. Him.

94 11 2
By anjaliarora97

Words: 1426

Priya's POV.

After that bastard left, he muttered a small sorry and took his hand back.

And i instantly missed his warmth.

PRIYAAAA!

Get hold on your fucking hormones!

After some time, both the families had their dinner together with Sadhvi, Rani, Yuvi and Namit.

After that guest started leaving, just then Ravi came to me and gave me a gift.

"Mam, Congratulations." He said forwarding the gift.

"It wasn't needed. It is just a cont... Just an engagement party." i was going to say something else, but soon corrected myself as he pinched me on my waist.

I glared at him and he just shook his head.

"Open it mam." He said.

"Kya hai isme? Stethoscope?" I said while Nidhi came running towards me and stood beside me.

"No. No. Not stethoscope. We're doctors that doesn't means that we have to gift something related to our profession." He said and i opened the gift.

My eyes widened in shock.

And the gift just shocked me..... How?

It was a poetry book, of my favourite poet.

But only and only Nidhi knows about it. Neither Sadhvi nor Rani.

Raghav knows about it but how can he tell Ravi?

Aahh! My mind is all messed up!

I lifted my gaze and looked at him.

"Yeh gift? I mean why this one?" I asked.

"Um um.. I...i..." He was hesitating and suddenly Nidhi pulled me towards her.

"Chodo naa di. Gift de rha hai na bechara accept it and move on. Leave it. Give it to me. Thank you Rav... I mean Dr. Ravi." She said the last part to Ravi.

I also just ignored it and then we all bid byes and left for home.

Well Rani and Sadhvi are staying at my place for 1 week as my marriage is just 8 days far.

I'm getting married!

Thinking this i opened my Lehnga and stood under the shower.

And again begin my overthinking session.

Will i be able to handle this new relationship?

Will i be able to manage a house?

New family, new relationship, new house new life?

The thing that is bothering me isn't that i will have to leave my house. Cause i know that whenever i need i can come here. Even at 2am at night.

The thing that is actually bothering me is the weight of new relationship. New hopes. New promises.

The weight is too much! Aahh!

I turned off my shower and wrapped my bathrobe.

I went inside my closet and stood in front of mirror and started applying my moisturizer.

And suddenly i got emotional. Tears rolled down my cheeks remembering today's incident.

How he tried to molest me. Again.

That fear, vulnerability that embraced me. I wasn't able to move myself. For the first time, i felt weak. I became numb. My whole body stopped functioning. Sweat buds started forming on my head. I was breathing heavily.

More tears rolled down my cheeks. And i sat down on the floor. Keeping my head on the counter of dressing table i started crying bitterly. But silently. It's the damn problem! I can't cry loudly!

I can't cry, i can't scream, i can't show my emotions, my vulnerable side to anyone!

If someone will get to know about my panic attacks theg will say I'm overreacting. It's nothing to worry about. It's a small thing.

Why no-one understands the importance of mental health?

Kanha jiii!!!!!

I was crying remembering my past when suddenly he came in my thoughts.

And suddenly my negative thoughts got replaced by his thoughts.

How he spilled the hot boiling coffee on me. A chuckle left my mouth remembering our childish banter.

How we fought in Dr. Chakraborty's cabin. I wonder how i expressed my most childish form in front of a stranger.

Our meeting at the café. BTW why did he came there? Leave it.

His first Thank you.

Our first date.
Jisme date jaisa kuch tha hi nhi! My subconscious mocks.

How his cold eyes provide me the warmth.

How he was ogling over me when i descended the stairs.
As if you weren't ogling over him! Again my subconscious

Yaaaah...i mean he is handsome.

Our engagement.

And how i he hugged me.
He hugged you? 0

Fine. How I hugged him.

How i found solace in his embrace.
How i didn't got my panic attack.

How he comforted me.

How he held my waist.

How i missed his warmth.

My thoughts were occupied by him.

And my chain of thoughts broke by a bang on the closet door.

"Dii! Kya kar rhi ho? Come outside." Nidhi.

I hurriedly changed into a pair of shorts and T-shirt.

I was sitting on my bed while nidhi was scrolling her phone when suddenly my door opened. Revealing my bestfriends.

They came inside with a glass of milk for four of us.... In a coffee mug?

They handed us our respective milks.

And we all sat making a circle.

Nidhi kept her phone aside and looked at me. Three pairs of eyes were on me and i knew what was coming.

"Dii... What was that?"

"What?" Rani And Sadhvi said simulatanously.

Nidhi narrated them the whole scenario. Ofc jitna usse pata tha.

They looked at me, raising eyebrows and i sighed.

"I went to washroom to fix my dress and there i met him." I said.

"Ajay? So why did you fainted?" Sadhvi asked.

"No not Ajay but....."

"But?" The trio asked simulatanously.

"I met Karan." I said and their expressions changed. They faces showed anger.

"What was that bastard doing there?" Nidhi said.

"Nidhiii. Language." I scolded.

"I don't give two fucks about my language when I'm talking about that Rascal! That bastard who spoiled your whole life? Due to that Bastard our parents stopped trusting you. Due to that dog you faced this much problems! Due to that son of a bitch you get Panic attack and nightmares! And you are saying me to read my language?" She said in one go.

Anger was clear in her tone, with hatred for that person.

She always understood me and supported me.

I would say that she knows me more that Sadhvi and Rani. Even more than Raghav.

I hugged him and Sadhvi and Rani joined us.

We all were sobbing silently and then broke our hug.

Soon everyone became normal.

"So what was Ajay doing there?" Sadhvi asked.

"When he was coming towards me then Ajay came inside. And then that bastard left. Then Ajay came towards me.... He was looking concerned." I said and Rani interrupted.

"Wait. He came after he left?" I nodded.

"Fuck"
"Fuck"
"Fuck"

Three of them said together.

"What fuck fuck fuck? Tell me why are you all behaving like this?" I said because they suddenly got tensed.

"Shit dii! What did you do?" Nidhi exclaimed.

"What did i do?" i asked.

"We are sure you have jerked him away. Maybe slapped him too. Bechra Ajay." Sadhvi said.

What?

Wht they are saying?

"Dii you didn't did the right thing. How much bad he might have felt! I know you both are forced into this marriage but still... You shouldn't have slapped him." Nidhi said.

"Wait. What are you guys talking about? When i said that i slapped him?" i asked.

"Priya! You always hated boys! Especially after an encounter with that bastard. Remember how you beated the hell out of Tanmay just because he tried to hold you hand? And how you slapped that boy when he came near you after your encounter with Karan. You must have did something wrong with Ajay too! Poor Ajay!" Rani said making me shock.

They are right!

I always hated when someone touched me.

How i hugged him then?

And why i didn't felt uncomfortable?

They were saying something among themselves when i interrupted,
"Guys!"

They looked at me, raising their eyebrows, like asking 'What now?'.

"I hugged him." I said.

And the three chocked on their milks simulatanously. Their eyes widened in pure shock.

"You did what?" Sadhvi asked to confirm.

"I. Hugged. Him." I said.

Hehe!
Kaisa laga?

Hope you all liked it.

Guyssss!!!! Please support me.🙁

Well the first two chapters of 'Replaced or destined?' is out.

So go and read them. Shower your loves.

Next update will come only when i will get 6 votes on this one.

Vote 🎯 : 006.

Follow me on ig: aa_writes97.

Kindly,
vote,
Comment,
Share,
Aur kuch ho toh kar dena!

Radhe Radhe!
Yours Anjali 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 72.3K 79
'WIFE'...huh you call yourself my wife, He said very calmly. "A girl like u cannot afford to become maid at my house and u call yourself my wife." He...
1M 37.7K 74
ATHARVA RAICHAND: Ceo of Raichands company a mysterious man with No emotions and secrets he didn't know what is love until he met her AROHI MEHRA:...
1.7M 72.7K 70
It's time to fall for cocky, charming, and handsome Billionaire! Or is it? Anyways, life gives you what you never expected out of it in the mess wher...
202K 16.2K 32
°• Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series •° *:゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...