Persue Me

By glizzy_expert

A story where Aaron Warner's son accidentally falls for Kenji Kishimoto's daughter. Ethan Warner has always b... More

ANOTHER FANFICTION??
characters!
characters part dos
Playlist!
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
A/N
ANOTHER A/N
you'll never guess what this is
Chapter 15

Chapter 14

359 9 1
By glizzy_expert

I deeply apologize for the absolute trainwreck you're about to read. I'm well aware it's cringe, I can't write smut very well 🫶🏼

✮ 𝙊𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙖 𝙆𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙤 ✮

"No."

"Why nooot"

"I said no."

"Ethaaaan"

"We are not listening to whatever the fuck that was."

In my defence, squidward nose isn't thaaat bad of a song.

Right?

We had only been in the car for three hours, and already were fighting over music.

"Put something normal on."

"What do you mean by normal"

"Something that isn't...that." Ethan scrunched his nose, putting emphasis on his last word.

"You're such a baby."

"It's called taste, darling."

"Oh shut up"

"Make me."

"You're an ass."

"You keep telling yourself that."

I rolled my eyes, smiling. We hadn't made it into the next state yet but so far so good.

Ethan was driving while my feet were up on the dash, my hands making bracelets, and every so often changing the music.

Ethan's hand was resting on my thigh, squeezing every so often.

"Trying to make me aroused Warner?"

He looked over at me with a bored expression "I'm just touching your leg Kishimoto. Calm down."

"Y'know I can do the same to you." I placed my hand up his leg a couple inches away from his groin

"Whacha doing there Darling?" I could practically feel the air change from light to tense.

"Weeeeelll" Toying with Ethan is one of my favorite hobbies. "I was just wondering if you wanted blue or yellow as your base color?" I squeezed his thigh, then slowly brought my hand back to my lap.

He hesitated, swallowed, and fixed his eyes on the road. "Blue."

We drove for hours, stopping for bathroom breaks and food. It was already 8:40 before we reached the first hotel.

"This place looks like a shit hole." Ethan complained.

"Stop being so snobby you weirdo." I grinned, stepping out of the car. We had  booked a room already, so we didn't have to wait for one to come available.

We rode the elevator up to the 4th floor,  then scowered the hallways looking for our room.

"Found it!" I heard Ethan's voice from down the hall. He was already halfway inside before I reached the door.

The room was average. It had a king sized bed, bathroom with a shower, kitchenette, and a small closet.

"Well this seems ni-" I was interrupted by the door slamming, and Ethan pinning me against the wall. "Oh hey"

"Hey my ass Kishimoto. That stunt in the car earli-"

"Are you seriously worked up about me putting my hand on your thigh?"

"Wel-" His face turned a shade of red.

"My god Ethan. You're blushing right now."

"No."

"Yes."

"You really wanna fight while I have you pinned against a wall?"

"Maybe I do ma-"

Before I could continue, his lips were on mine. I felt the warmth of his hands sneak around my back, one on my upper back and one just below my hip. He nipped my bottom lip asking me to open. As soon as I let him in, our tounges started fighting for dominance.  He hoisted me up without breaking the kiss, my legs immediately wrapping around his back.

"God Olivia. You're so beautiful."

"Gee thanks."

He shot me a glare. So I kissed him.

We fumbled our way over to the bed, kicking off our shoes in the process. I flopped down, Ethan holding himself over me. I started to unbutton his shirt, taking all the time in the world. Finally, I got the shirt off of him and ran my fingers along his back.

I got a satisfied grunt in response.

He broke away and motioned for me to take my shirt off. Slowly peeling it over my head, I was left my bra. He looked as if he was analyzing me. Just as I went to say something, his mouth collided with mine.

He grabbed my hips and flipped us over, so that I was straddling him. His hands made quick work of removing my bra and tossing it to the side. His hands started roaming all over my chest, making the space in between my legs ache. His mouth descended south, making me gasp at the sudden sensation. If I could bottle this little moment up I would. I'd keep it forever.

Ethan let out a low curse, and inched his hand up my skirt. As if on cue with my heartbeat, he delicately stroked Ms. Niagara falls between my legs.

"Fuck Olivia. You're so wet for me"

His pointer finger moved my panties out of the way, just before his middle finger slammed into me.

"Ethan!" I squealed. I wasn't ready for the quick movement, but immediately got accustomed to it.

He smirked while I practically humped him, begging him for more friction.

"So, so needy." He said under his breath, before shoving another finger inside of me.

The image of Dad popped up into my head, reminding me I had condoms in my bag.

MY DAD.

OH GOD NO.

I immediately untangled myself from Ethan, and covered my face.

"Oh shit. Olivia are you okay?" Ethan brought his hands to my shoulders.

"Yeah I'm fine"

"What happened? Did I hurt you?" I brought my hands away to see his face full of consern.

"Oh god no." I buried my face into his chest "I thought of my Dad" I cringed

Ethan started to laugh. A laugh that was a mix of both uncomfort and humor.

"Gross."

"I agree."

He pried my face from off his chest and smiled at me.

"Do you just want to go to sleep?"

"Yeah." I hesitated "I'm sorry Ethan."

"Don't be sorry Darling. It's all your dad's fault."

"You can say that again."

I went to the bathroom, changed into the first set of pajamas I brought, then walked back out into the bedroom.

"Hey pretty girl." Ethan was already laying in the bed, clearly not wearing a shirt.

"I hope you have pants on under there."

"Of course." He pulled back the covers, revealing his koala pajama pants. "Tell no one about these."

I giggled and climbed into bed next to him. "No promises."

He wrapped his arms around me, pressing a kiss on the top of my head. I yawned, suddenly realizing how tired I was.

"Goodnight Darling."

"Goodnight Ethan."

...............................…..........................

Waking up to a Warner cooking bacon in a small kitchen while shirtless is genuinely one of the best sights ever.

"God that smells delicious."

Ethan turned around to look at me. Our eyes locked and a soft smile spread across his face.

"Good morning Darling."

I slowly got out of bed, stretching my spine out.

"Did you sleep well?"

"Kind of. I woke up at 4 and left to grab bacon and bread."

"That explains where you got it."

"No shit sherlock."

I smiled, walking over to him. I buried my face into his chest as his arms wrapped around me. He smelled like coffee and vanilla.

"Did you get coffee?" I peeked up at his face to see him smiling.

"Look behind you."

I whipped around to see an iced coffee and sprinkley donut on the bedside table.

"How did I not see that before." I broke free from him and rushed over to the food.

"Real eager to get away hey?"

"Oh shush.

GUYS IM SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG. I'M SO UNMOTIVATED IM SORRY THIS SUCKS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369K 15.9K 93
"i don't want to think of anything else now that i've thought of you." - daylight. A guide on how to get the girl-disclaimer: Only follow upcoming i...
9.8M 464K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...
28.6K 249 19
This is a collection of little moments between characters in the Shatter Me series. I hope you enjoy!
100K 2.1K 16
. . ೃ⁀➷ 𝐉𝐄𝐓𝐓 𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓 NOVELLA *ೃ༄ 。°⚠︎°。 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏...