TOUCH OF HEAVEN:TPN

Oleh mEtypt

"JAMES RATRI HAD A DAUGHTER THE WHOLE TIME!?" ╰┈➤ IN WHICH THE DAUGHTER OF JAMES RATRI HELPS THE NEW KIDS IN... Lebih Banyak

𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗜
001
002
003
004
005
006

007

43 1 0
Oleh mEtypt

˚ ˚

       IT WAS A sunny day in summer, the sun was shining, clear blue skies covered in white fluffy clouds, the day couldn't be any better. It also has been a couple of weeks since the Ratri girl met the group of children, let's say they're closer than ever now.

"WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!"
Isabella yelled out to the children who seem rushing and running in around the house, well mostly Emma and Gilda, the rest were just sitting on the sofa.

"Bahaha they look like monkeys running" Yuugo wheeze out, Isabella glare at him, hitting his arm playfully.

"Stop it" she rolls her eyes, setting them on the running children

"I can't find my shoes!"

"I can't find my glasses!"

The panicking girl Emma, heard a ding coming from her phone "AHHH SHE HERE SHE JUST TEXTED ME AND WERE NOT READY!" Emma scream out, quickly putting her shoes on.

"Emma it was only you and Gilda not being ready" Ray said to her, she puffed her cheeks out.

"I just wanted a cute outfit like Gilda okay!" She whined out, crossing her arms.

"Okay guys let's go! Let's go!" Lucas push everyone out of the main house door, they all giggled and smile seeing the similar black limo.

"Hey (name)!"

"Hey guys, are you guys excited?"

"YESS ESPECIALLY ME CANT BELIEVE WE GOING TO THE ZOO!" Emma cheered while the others agree with her

"Alright Emma let's calm down" Isabella shush her, patting her back.

"Yea Emma!"

"What you going to do when you get there? Ride a giraffe" Ray snickers, some kids laugh in the background.

"BHAHAHA!"

"HEY!"

"Wasn't that your dream?" Norman slightly chuckle, covering his mouth a little.

"I said that when I was three and what about it?!" She puffed out her cheeks, crossing her arms.

Oliver who was watching the scene in front of him, simply shake his head, turning his head to the right he sees the Ratri girl looking out the window, he smile thinking how pretty she looks "Soo where Fae and Nessa?" Oliver ask, who was sitting next to the (h/c) haired girl. He wanted to start a conversation with her.

She didn't answer at first, she seem to be lost in the moment "Oh I'm sorry Ollie, I zone out for a second there" she chuckles out, chewing inside of her cheek.

"Oh it's alright" He smiles to her, she blush for a moment before it disappeared "Their actually busy believe it or not, Fae busy with a party or something and Nessa has branch right now with her parents" The girl answers him, smiling at them.

"Ahh" He said, understanding what she said.

"Also Ollie?" He raised a brow.

She nodded her head "You like your nickname?" She ask him, tilting her head slightly.

His lips turns into a smile "Sure!"

"WE ARE HERE!" Emma shouted out loud, jumping up and down on her seat.

"C'mom let's go!" (name) smiled at everyone, and making sure everyone made it out of the car safely.

"Ekkk! This is so exciting!" Anna said, in amazement looking around and seeing all different sizes and shapes.

"There so many animals!"

"Aww they're so cute!"

It's has been a couple of hours since they arrive at the zoo, now they are enjoying their time.

"Emma do you think it's a nice ideas to do this?" Gilda nervously ask her, seeing the zoo keeper helping her up on the giraffe back.

"Mhm! This is my dream!!" She said to her, trying to reassure her friend, her hands nervously shaking as she holds the giraffe reins.

"I bet you five dollars if she falls off" Yuugo laughed, and elbows Ray who was next to him.

"Pffttt" Ray giggles out before shaking his head, and smirking "You got a bet old man"

Gilda who overheard the conversation between them, glare at them "Hey! Don't jinx it!" She scolded both of them. Isabella nodded her head in argument.

"Mother look at me!" Emma yelled out, happily smiling. Isabella quickly pulls out her digital camera, she remembers talking about wanting pictures but not in a phone way, that where (name) gave her the idea of having a digital camera, she smiles softy, remembering how (name) was kind to give her one.

Isabella lines up the camera with her eye to Emma face "Smile Emma!"

Emma smiles at the camera, the kids enjoy the scene in front of them. "Hey guys look at meEEee-" Emma says before leaning way too far back and falling off the giraffe. Fortunately the zoo keeper was there and catch her gently.

"Emma are you okay?!" Gilda and Isabella hurriedly surround her, they soon calm down as they see a grin on her face.

"Again!" They both sweat-dropped. "Maybe another time Emma"

(name) who was watching everything infold in front of her, softy smile, a warm feelings cradles onto her chest, she never felt so warm watching a family take care of each other. It was something she thought she will never experience, sure she had her uncle and aunt, but she wanted the real feeling, and this is how close she will get it.

She clears her throat "How about some lunch?"

"That sounds nice!"

"Yes I am starving!"

𓇼𓏲*ੈ‧₊˚🎐 🫧𓇼𓏲*ੈ‧₊˚🎐 🫧𓇼

"Slow down Gillian before you choke.." Violet scolded the blond haired girl, who only ate away.

"This is so good!"

"I'm glad that you think so! I made it this morning!" (name) said, taking a sip from her water bottle.

"Whaaa? You did? You have to tell me the recipe!" Gillian said to her, clinging onto her shoulder. (name) patted her head "Sure! Maybe when I invite over to my house, we can bake and cook together!"

"It better be soon! Because I can't wait!"

"Sure! Maybe we can have a sleep over!"

"Really? Can it be today? Please!" (name) giggled out "You have to ask your guardians first.."

"Isabella, Yuugo, and Lucas.."

They all sighed at the same time before softy laughing, "Well maybe not today" Lucas said to Gillian, a frown covers her face "Soon though!"

"I agree, now let's enjoy today!"

"Okay!"

Oli.Ver

♥︎ ➤

Liked by (name).Ratri, Cute_Gillian and 60 others

Oli.Ver the view is so pretty 😊

76 comments

123_Zack how come (name) was only posted 🤨

╰┈➤ 302_Nigel You're so right dude Oliver u got some explaining to do

╰┈➤Sanddd_yyy What happens to your bros?😔

╰┈➤Oli.Ver 🫥

╰┈➤302_Nigel ANSWER THE QUESTION

Orange_Emma

♥︎ ➤
Liked by (name).Ratri, Luv_Fae and 69 others

Orange_Emma Feeding the giraffes!

65 comments

Not_Ray can we talk about when you fell off the giraffe 😹

╰┈➤ Orange_Emma shut up!

╰┈➤ Luv_Fae should've went to see that 😔

╰┈➤Orange_Emma no!

˚ ˚

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

846K 39.3K 46
𝄞 The Promised Neverland x F!Reader 𝄞 "People change, whether we like it or not." Grace Field Orphanage was a child's paradise. Their caretaker was...
82.3K 2.9K 33
❝ 𝙄 𝙆𝙀𝙋𝙏 𝙍𝙐𝙉𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝘼𝙒𝘼𝙔 𝙁𝙍𝙊𝙈 𝙈𝙔 𝙁𝘼𝙏𝙀 𝙊𝙁 𝘽𝙀𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙀𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙉 ❞ [ COMPLETED STORY ] ❝ 𝘋𝘖𝘌𝘚 𝘞𝘖𝘕𝘋𝘌𝘙𝘓𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘌𝘟𝘐...
164K 1.6K 41
These one-shots contain friendship one-shots and romantic ones. As specified in the title Y/N will be presented as a women throughout all included se...
3.2K 98 18
❝𝗜𝗠 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗚𝗨𝗜𝗗𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗣 𝗬𝗢𝗨❞ ╰┈➤IN WHICH THE "ONE" HAS A DAUGHTER TPN X FEM!READER HEAVY MANGA SPOILERS! (nothing is...