My Greatest Forever

By erotica0katness

"I loved you, Angel," Leo cried. I could hear the voice cracks in his voice. I hurt him. I broke him. I made... More

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔π•₯𝕖𝕣𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•†π•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣

419 7 6
By erotica0katness

                                                                                 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒂 𝑭𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆

I almost got lost in their big ass house. It was like a museum. His parents were wonderful. Leo looked so much like his mother. I never understood why he put off meeting his parents so late.

I finish up in the nearest bathroom I can find and try my best to work my way back to the dining room. I make a left into a random hallway and stumble across a cracked door. I go to close it when I hear Mrs. Ridley's voice.

"I mean, did you see what she was wearing? She looked like she got it off the half-off rack at Ross."  The sentence shocks me. It was like it sobered me up from whatever family glow I was wrapped in before.

"I can't believe that out of all the girls he could have brought, it was a girl who's not even familiar with our society. When I asked her which Ralph Lauren bag was her favorite, she looked like she had never even heard of the brand," she continued.

"Monica. Angela not knowing what a Ralph Lauren bag is is not the issue at hand here. She is not respectable enough to be with our son. He deserves to be with someone with more poise. More class," Mr. Ridley adds

I couldn't stop the tears that rolled down my face. I didn't want to cry, especially not over this. Ryan's parents didn't like me either and I was just fine. But what I have with Leo is different. I love him with everything in me and his parents not liking me is something I can't handle.

----------------------------

Walker Elementary's car rider line is even worse than when I was a kid. I went to the same elementary school and always wanted to be a car rider. The couple of times I have been a car rider, it has been a quick and easy process. Nowadays, you have to wait forever in these backed-up ass lines.

"How much longer is it going to take?" Kol mutters behind me.

"I told you guys I could've just dropped you at home and then met you guys there for her party," I said.

"That would've ruined the surprise," Maya says. "But it's okay. We'll wait as long as it takes for our Kitty Kat."

"The ice cream is going to melt," Kol complains. "She's going to be angry."

"Kol, you cannot let a six-year-old bully you into such submission," I laugh. "She'll be just as happy drinking it like it's soup."

We finally pulled up to the roundabout of the curve where most of the kids were. Kat sees our car immediately and rushes over. Maya gets out of the car and scoops Kat into a hug.

I headed out of the car and met up with them. When they're done hugging, I squish her in my arms. "Hey, birthday girl."

"Mommy! You brought Aunty Maya! Where's Uncle Kol?" she exclaims.

"Why? Am I not enough?" Maya jokes and Kat opens her mouth to say something but squeals excitedly and runs past me.

I turn and see Kol picking her up and handing her the ice cream bowl. "It melted a little, but your mom said you don't mind ice cream soup."

Kat gives him a toothy grin. "It's better as a liquid."

I laugh and in the corner of my eye, I catch a glimpse of the 

The cars honking behind us interrupted my thoughts. I see a familiar white, sleek car sitting in the parking lot. Maybe I was crazy or maybe I was just having a late heart attack from seeing him today. But I could have sworn that Leo was sitting in an elementary school parking lot watching us.

The cars behind us startle me out of my thoughts. I push Kol and Kat forward. "C'mon everybody in the car. We're holding up the line."

Today was my daughter's sixth birthday. For the rest of the day, I am focusing solely on her. Tomorrow when I go back to work and see my baby's father again, I will allow my head to spin.

We have two hours until Kat's party starts, and all her friends show up. We take her to the mall, and we let her go on an hour-long shopping spree before stopping at Chick-fil-A. While we wait for our food, Kol takes Kat to the merry-go-round.

"What's wrong?" Maya asks.

"Nothing's wrong. Why would you think anything is wrong?" I was playing dumb. And Maya was looking right through me.

"You've been on edge ever since we picked up Kat."

I chew my bottom lip. I didn't want to say it because speaking it into existence meant bad things. But I had to bite the bullet. 

"Maybe I was hallucinating from barely eating today, but I thought I saw Leo in the parking lot."

"The mall parking lot?"

"Yes, Maya. The mall parking lot which is why I was tense at the school because I gained the power to see the power. No, Maya! In the fucking school parking lot."

Maya's eyes bulge and she holds her hands up. "Okay, I'm sorry. But that's ridiculous. Plus, he moved to Washington, right?"

"He's back."

Maya's eyes bulge further.

"And the firm is managing his company."

Maya's eyes look like they're about to pop out of her head. "And you've somehow failed to mention this development for how long?"

"It just happened this morning. I was so shocked that I spilled coffee on my shirt. It's a good thing I always carry spares in my trunk." I sigh and collapse on the bench behind us. "What am I going to do, Maya? I bring Kat to the firm on weekends. She loves it there. Now I can't bring her there every again."

"Okay, that's a little excessive, Ang. I mean, he's just here for business, right? When he leaves, you can bring Kat," Maya reasons.

"He's moved here, Maya. Permanently."

"Oh. Well...maybe you should finally tell hi-"

"Mommy! Mommy! I'm back." Kat's excited cheers broke up our moment.

"Did you have fun?" I asked, crouching down to her height.

"Yeah! Mr. Darby gave me a unicorn plushy for my birthday gift," she squeals.

"Well, that was very nice of him!"

Maya checks her phone. "Your mom has to get back to work for an assignment, Kitty Kat. But you, me, and Uncle Kol have a surprise for you."

Kat looks at me. "You're leaving?"

I grab her face and kiss her on the forehead. "I'll be quick. Less than an hour. And I hear Henry has a birthday gift for you."

That perks her up. "Well, hurry up and leave. I want my gift."

We all laughed, and I made my way to the car. When I'm in a radius with my car, I stop. I didn't park near anyone and yet someone was standing next to my car. A tall figure with sharp dressing skills.

They almost looked like...

No. I'm going crazy. I just needed a nap after this day, and I'll be fine.

I take out my taser from my purse and clutch it. I walk slowly over to the man and realize that it is in fact Leo standing beside my car.

"W-What are you doing here? By my car like this?"

He stares at me with a hard glare. He looks like there's tons of emotions swirling inside his head, but I can identify at least one of them. 

Betrayal.

"Leo?"

"Were you with anyone else immediately after we broke up? Or maybe while we were fighting?" he asks.

I'm taken aback by his question. "W-What? No! I couldn't even look at anyone romantically until at least two hours after we broke up."

He swallows. "Y-You've never had sex with anyone else?"

My face gets hot. "I....Why are you asking that? That's personal."

"You have a daughter, Angela." His brute words make my heart sink, and my chest starts to rise and fall at an expeditious rate.

"She's in first grade, so she's at least six. The exact amount of time we broke up," he mutters.

I feel like I'm about to have a panic attack. My body was on the verge of convulsing and a lump was weighing down my throat.

"Leo...."

"Angela." He looks at me dead in the eyes, weighing between the truth and the lies.

"Is that my daughter?"

                                                                        End of Chapter Three

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY EVERYBODY!!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. 

I've been feeling really low on energy and motivation this year to complete this chapter, so it might be a little half-assed. I've been really interested in developing and finishing Vehement so updates for this story might be slower than my other story.

Please let me know if you see any mistakes or errors in this story. 

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share this story with all your Wattpad-loving friends.

I LOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEEEEE YOOOOOOOOUUUUU GUUUUUUUUUYYYYYYSSSS!!!

P.S- Go check out my other stories.

My Greatest Escape Summary- Maya St. Martin is an 18-year-old girl who has more sexual knowledge and experience than a 70-year-old woman. She loves to go out, drink, and have parties with her friends. It's finally time for her to follow her older siblings and go to college. There, she lands her eyes on a certain college junior that's quiet, broody, and so incredibly sexy. The problem is.....he wants nothing to do with her. But, somehow he always finds himself wrapped up in her and her problems.

Vehement Summary- Leilani is a recent graduate of college and needs a job. Thanks to her best friend, she gets a job at ALARAX Corporation. Everything is going well, and she's having a good time. That is until she meets her bosses. Every single one of them is a different type of good-looking. But, Santiago Alvaro is the one who catches her eye. Moody and closed-off Santiago has never once been interested in a woman for more than sex. Especially, at his workplace. But, Leilani Mahelona is a temptress with plans for Santiago's downfall.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 29.1K 74
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. πŸ”₯❀️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
671K 33.9K 28
π“π‘πž π”π§πžπ±π©πžπœπ­πžπ 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 ~ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝟐 Sara Zafar, once a vibrant, effervescent spirit, embarks on a new chapter of her life in New Y...
218K 13.3K 15
"α€˜α€±α€Έα€α€Όα€Άα€€α€œα€¬α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€α€šα€Ί α€„α€œα€»α€Ύα€„α€Ία€œα€Ύα€―α€•α€Ία€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€²α€·.... α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€›α€•α€«α€˜α€°α€Έα€—α€»α€¬...... ကျွန်တော် α€”α€Ύα€œα€―α€Άα€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€€ α€žα€°α€·α€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ία€œα€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€½α€±α€€α€»α€α€¬α€•α€«.... α€€α€»α€½α€”α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€Ία€›α€„α€Ία€α€―α€”α€Ία€žα€Άα€α€½α€±α€€...
413K 46.5K 28
"π’šπ’π’– 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 π’ƒπ’“π’†π’‚π’Œ π’Žπ’š 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 π’Šπ’ π’•π’˜π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’˜π’‰π’†π’ π’Šπ’• 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔, π’Šπ’• 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’šπ’π’–" ...