daisy johnson x female reader

By djxjdjejejdj

Y/N Griffin Is a very skilled shield agent ,with a troubled past, she is recruited by Phil coulson for his te... More

content
cast
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 5

124 5 0
By djxjdjejejdj

AU: Yn's outfit for this episode:)

Yn walked into the 'meeting room', along side may, ward and coulson. Coulson was breaking the news to them about Skye's joining them on the team.

"The girls not qualified to be a shield agent." Ward said.

"Agreed. That's why I've invited her on as a consultant. Shield does it all the time. Technically, starks a consultant." Coulson replied.

"And technically, Skye's a member of the rising tide. She hacked our RSA implementation ." Ward commented as they all stood around the table.

"Twice. From a laptop." Yn spoke, leaning all her weight onto the table through her arms as she placed them on.

"Imagine what she'll do with all our recourses."coulson told them.

"I am. That's exactly what I'm imagining during this frown." Grant stated.

"More than you could ever do." She spoke, making eye contact with him, as he narrowed his eyes at her.

"You brought me on for risk assessment? She's a risk." Ward took a deep breath. "She doesn't think like us."

"Doesn't that just make it better because then we'll have another way of things on the team, it gives us a different perspective, more ideas. To be honest I don't see the whole problem, ward.." she tilted her head at him.

"Exactly" coulson added turning around to the board on the wall.

"We have two kids on this bus who aren't cleared for combat. You're adding a third." May told him.

"At least fitz-Simmons are trained shield scientist. But Skye? You said this was a select team assembled to work new cases, to protect people. I don't see how letting some hacker tag along-" ward complained.

"I'm looking for an objection I haven't already anticipated. I'm calling this, but your frown will be on the record." Coulson interrupted.

"If you were talking about his face, you would have to put it on record, because it's just permanent" she smiled sarcastically at him.

"We've been called in to investigate an 084. We all know what that means." Ward said.

"Yes we do. It means we don't know what that means." Coulson said, handing his tablet to may as she walked off to the cockpit of the plane, while Yn walked off to her little room, to see if she could have a nap before doing the mission. She could barely being near ward any longer, too afraid she my throttle him.

When she was walking to her room, she could hear fitzsimmons and Skye taking, they must have been helping her find her way to her room area thing.

"Officially, it's an airborne mobile command station, but we call it "the bus". We find it best to use shorthand when in the field. But everything had to be just so, you know?  Because of the danger." Fitz explained as they all walked together, carrying Skye's stuff.

"Yeah, I've been up here before, but i didn't see much, because of the bag agent ward put on my head." Skye told them.

"Yes, so sorry about that. Water?" Jemma said, offering her a bottle of water, that's she accepted.

"Wheels up in two. Lock it or loose it." Mayan voice came through the intercom. (AU: I think that's what it's call, idk)

"What's that mean." Skye's said almost worried.

"No backing out now. Let's find a bunk for our guest." Jemma said happily.

"Ah yeah there's only one left and it's right next to Yn's." Fitz ran towards the bunk, very ready to put this heavy box down, he had been holding.

After hearing her name Yn popped her head around the side of her bunk, hearing Skye put her stuff down.

"Hey." Yn waved at Skye before laying back down on her bed.

"Hey." Skye smiled, she looked like she was gong to say something else, but it was too late as ward approached.

"Hey, i know we didn't-" Skye started.

"Might wanna read that. This isn't like other planes." He said, handing her a manual, before walking off.

"You can say that again." She said to herself.

"Say what again?" Coulson asked, as he spawned out of nowhere.

"Sweet ride."

"I earned a little goodwill from director fury when I got hit right before the battle of New York."

"You took a bullet?"

"Ish. An asgardian stabbed me through the heart with a chitauri scepter. The effect was similar. Got fees in R&R and this plane. Had it completely refurbished, studs up. Spared no expense."

"Yeah, agent ward told me they sent you to Tahiti."

"It's a magical place."

"You mentioned that" Skye's said about to put her water bottle on the table but before she could coulson stopped her.

"Here. Use a coaster." He told her. Throwing it down so she can place it on there as there sat in the sofa thing. "I'd buckle up."

"I don't even know where we're going."

"Peru. That's where the 084 was reported"

"And an 084 is?"

"An object of unknown origin." Yn spoke up from in her bunk, flipping through her photos.

"Kind of like you. Team goes in, determines if it's useful or if it poses a threat. The last one turned out to be pretty interesting." he said.

"And what was the last one?" She asked, sipping on the water.

"A hammer."

Yn look out of the window in her bunk, and stars at the water underneath them as they flew over it. She closed the curtain and turned over to try and get a little sleep.

— —

They landed the bus in peru and drove the rest of the way to their destination. As they got out of the car the heat surrounded her overwhelmingly, she was so happy she chose the right out fit for today.

They walked through a bit of trees to stumble across a big temple looking ruin thing. Yn looked behind to see coulson as Skye coming through.

"We should warn the people who live around here, that the 084 is dangerous. They already dealing with anti-mining rebels and the shining path guerrillas, I could post something." Skye told coulson as they made there way through the trees .

"Do you remember the panic when that anti-matter meteor splashed down just off the coat of Miami, nearly devoured the city?" Coulson asked her.

"No."

"Precisely. Because we kept it quiet and contained." Coulson explained.

"So, what am I doing?" She asked.

"Well, if it gets out, I might need you to create some sort of diversion. Put the public on the wrong sent."

"So everything that I'm against,"

"Yep." Yn butted in. Skye and Yn walked up the stones steps together, looking at all the cool architecture.

"Good morning proffeser. I'm agent coulson, with shield. I understand you made an interesting discovery." Coulson asks the man.

"I'm not sure how to explain it. This temple dates back to at least 500 years. It's filled with pre-Incan artefacts. One of them is impossible. And looks like it might be dangerous." He sighs.

"Well that's why we're here." Coulson said, as they all followed him in.

Once they all stepped inside the temple, they all noticed that there was a big metal thing on the opposite wall, and it was glowing a blue colour in places. Coulson talked to the man about the information on the 084 and informed him that he must get his team and evacuate the site.

Fitz and Simmons opened up the box they carried out with them, it held all there science gear, as well as these drones, that they named after the seven dwarfs. One coming very close to Yn's face which she quickly dodged, as she looked around.

"Leave the man alone." Simmons told the drone.

"There's nothing about this anywhere. It's amazing.  I searched every data stream. What do we got here, guys?" Skye asked.

"Whoa, careful, I... No. wouldn't do that." Fitz told her as she went to touch the 084 that was currently being scanned by the drones.

"The objects placement in fossiliferous rock formations suggest it's been here for at least 1500 years. That predicts this temple by a millennium. Ha, maybe it's alien." Simmons, said excitable, while reading off of her tablet.

"Yeah, but the shape and the craftsmanship? It's almost German." Fitz told them.

"This is amazing."Yn said, memorised, as she traced her fingers along all the different designs on the wall.

Yn then walked outside to join may and ward, the sights was beautiful from the temple.

"Where's your side arm?" Ward asked may.

"If I need a gun,  I'll take one." She replied.
They all met at the bottom of the stairs.

"Right. Forgot I was working with the cavalry."ward spoke.

"Don't ever call me that." She said sternly, shaking her head.

"HA, you got told." Yn smiled to herself, earning a glare off of both of them."Apologies. I've heard the stories." They all separated to different corners.

"What went down in Bahrain. About you in action." Ward finished Yn's sentence. As he walked closer to a bush. "You know, it was smart of coulson to pull you out of retirement. It's nice to have a trusted friend who has your back." Ward says as he reaches into the bush pulling out and flipping a guy over, who was dressed in camouflage army clothes, as they all started attacking them.

One came charging at Yn, she quickly elbowed him in the face, then kneed him in the stomach, took his gun then smashed it across his face causing him to fall to the ground as she stepped her foot upon his chest holding both of the guns her own and the enemies in each hand pointing then at the rest of the men.

"Stay down." She yelled as the man struggled to get up from beneath her foot. Many cars pull up with a whole load of soldiers.

"Should've taken more guns." Yn said to both of them, mainly may.

A woman dressed in camouflage, her hair tied pack into a ponytail, sunglasses over her eyes and a cross in her neck steps forward from one of the cars. She must be the leader. Thankfully coulson makes his entrance.

"(Coulson speaks Spanish to them)"

"Philip?" The woman said, two many on her sides aiming guns at them.

"Camilla? Do you mind?" Coulson says gesturing to them.

"After you." She replies.

"You know this crazy lady?" Yn asks, however does not get a reply, as coulson nods to them to let go of the soldiers. Yn takes her foot off the man's chest, lowering her guns."I'm keeping this one, thank you." Yn said checking the gun out, then shoving both in the back of her cargo pants.

The woman ran up the stairs to coulson as they kissed on each cheek, Yn could sense there was some sort of tension between the two.

"Agent Melinda may, agent grant ward, agent Yn griffin, this is comandante Camilla Reyes. She with the policies militar del Peru. We used to work together back in the day. Let the team know everything's okay." Coulson told them.

Both Yn and ward nodded as they made their way back up the stairs into the temple along with may. Ward goes in first followed by Yn then may.

"We've got company." Ward spoke.

"National police." Yn finished.

"What?" Simmons asked.

"Why are they here?" Fitz squealed.

"They heard about this object." Ward says.

"They're probably here to protect it." Yn says hovering of Simmons shoulder to see the data they've got.

"This area has lots of rebel uprisings."ward told them.

"Yeah, people are fighting back against the government's mining policies. It's pretty kick-ass." Skye commented.

"Yeah. It's kick-ass. All the violence." Ward replied arsely.

"That's not what I'm saying."

"I know that what you're typing. In your can, alone, where it's safe."

"Don't be a dick." Yn told him standing up and tapping her shoulder.

"How much longer?" Ward asks impatiently.

"What's the hurry?" Simmons asks.

"Are we in danger?"fitz says.

"Not if everyone does their job. What is yours exactly?" Grant says.

The question is interrupted by a huge explosion. They all scrambled to finish up as quick as possible as the roof of the temple begins to crumble.

"No, no, no, no, no," fitz says as Skye tries to help put the drones back Tom take it quicker but freaks out because they are not in order.

"It doesn't matter" she says.

"It does to me !" He yells getting dressed.

"Please, let us do this!" Gemma says as Skye stands back.

"It's ok babes, they don't let me do anything either." Yn says as she looks out of the temple.

"We need a containment case for the 084." Simmons shouts to ward.

"There's no time." He's tells her.

"But it had a fluctuating power core. Frequencies way above 10 exahertz." Fitz says as another explosion erupts.

"Sorry. Science class is over." He grunts as he pulls the 084 out of the ruins.

"Whoa!" "Whoa!whoa!whoa!whoa!"fitz shouts as warden shoves the 084 into a bag. "Wait. You did not just pull that out of the wall. What is the matter with you?"

"Fitz stop freaking out for crying out loud!" Yn shouts.

"Do you realise we do not know the amount of photon emissions coming out of this... Ok." Fitz shuts up once ward shoves the bag into his arms. "And we don't know what will happen if-"

"Stay close." Ward interrupts.

"Fitz come on!" Jemma exclaims as they all run out the temple.

Yn pulls both pistols out of her cargos, shooting all the enemies in-front of them along with ward. All the rest of them staying cover behind them.

"Get back!" Ward tells them. "Griffin! Inside now!" He shouts. She quickly dives inside with the others, next to Skye, as ward pulls out this big long mental stick. He launches himself down and plunges it into the ground as It send out a huge shock waves send men flying.

Ward quickly backs, back up the steps, signalling for the rest of them to come back out, Yn now hold only one gun in her hand so she can have a steady grip the other is shoved back in her cargos. As they where about to get shot at, may pulls up in front of them, shielding them form the bullets.

Ward gets in the front, while every one piles into the back, as there is only 3 seats in the back and Yn was the last one in the she realised she would have to sit on someone's lap. The person closest to her was Skye.

"Move your hands." Yn says quickly as Skye's hand was on her legs.

"Why." She said even fasten.

"I'm gonna sit on your lap, now move!" Skye moved her hands out the way as Yn climbed into the big, chunky car, as she moved to sit on Skye's lap, pulling the door shut behind her. Yn shuffled on Skye's lap as he back was cramped into the window, so she moved so she'd side was more leaned into Skye, as Skye's arms looped around her waist. Yn's stomach seemed to flip and tingle. Weird?

The truck was going like 60mph, dodging streets and winding down dirt tracks, an enemy vehicle following close behind. When they went over bumps Yn would slightly lift off of Skye's lap, this caused Skye's grip to tighten around her and pull her back down.

"Coulson's secure in PMP's truck.take the south route to the airfield." Ward told may.

"Gotcha." She said with no reaction per usual.

They went rapidly over a bump in the road, causing them to rattle about in the back and Yn's head to hit the roof, and them all to groan.

"Slow down!" Fitz shouted.

"You're joking, right?" Skye said, turning to him.

"Ward, listen! We've got to be careful! There's a binding energy structure that could over heat!" Fitz yelled.

"I could roll down a window!" Jemma shouted turning to wind the window down, however they started shooting at them, causing them all to duck and yell.

"Do not roll down a window!" Skye yelled.

"Stay quiet and key your heads down!" Ward commanded them.

They all complied, lowering their heads, there was hardly any room for Yn to put her head down so she laid her over the side of Skye's shoulder. Skye could feel Yn's breath tickling her neck.

"Fuck me." She breathed out, feeling defeated and stressed out by the situating.

"Head left. The regime empties." Ward told may, as she turned the car left causing them all to lean into the left of the truck.

"But ward..." fitz said.

"Quiet!" May ward and Yn yelled. May pressed the button on the tablet that was built into the truck to open the ramp to the plain.

"How fast can you have the wheels up?" Yn asked.

"Fast." May said deadpan.

They pulled up into the plane. They all climbed out quickly trying to stay clear and of all the flying bullets.

"Ramp." May told ward as she jumped out of the vehicle.

"On it." Ward said speeding off to the panel on the wall.

Yn pulled both guns out her cargos once again, as she hid half of her body behind the truck, a she shot at the enemy.

"What are you doing? Coulson is still out there!" Skye yelled at them as ward flipped some switches. Fitzsimmons running to the very back of the cargo hold ( AU: don't think it's called that at all).

"Oi, I need help down here!" Yn shouted shooting at the opposition.

"Get off the ramp. You're in the line of fire."ward moved Skye out the way going to help griffin, as Coulson and Camilla's team pulls up. They all backed up the ramp as it began to close, every one was safe in the bus.

"Got pretty close sir." Ward said to him.

"Didn't want to leave anyone behind." Coulson said calmly.

"I gotta say, i miss my van." Skye said, disheveled. Yn pushed both pistols back into her beige Cargo pants for 70th time in one hour, as she sat down near Skye on the ground along with Fitzsimmons.

"Now, what's the problem?" Ward asked fitz, as they all stood or sat around the 084.

"As I said before, this device had a high frequency fluctuating sub-material compression..."

"Fitz, in English." Yn turned to him.

"The 084 is fuelled by tesseract technology. Hydra, World War II, captain America. It's full of lethal amounts of gamma radiation." He informed them.

"Gamma? You're saying it's nuclear?" Ward asked.

"No he's saying it's much, much worse." Coulson finished as they all slowly backed away from it.

AU: getting a bit more of Skye and Yn :)

not proof read, your welcome.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 446 13
Skye has just moved in with Phil and Melinda and is going to a new school. Skye is their new foster child and has a bit of sass. She is a junior at t...
3.7K 134 8
𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐄 ! ❝ you really are quite ravishing for a shield agent ❞ ❝ shut up lopez ❞ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 margarita fucking lopez has roya...
198K 7.5K 73
**this is a sequel to Birds of a Feather** Following the acts of Birds of a Feather, we find ourselves amidst the story of SHIELD after their fall. P...
43.6K 856 14
She quit her job to be with her sister, only to end up with another gun and another badge on her belt. Book 1 (No Intended Love Interest) (Agents of...