rearview.

By pinkmatter7

just read it 😭 More

Cast/ 1 .
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36

13

947 19 8
By pinkmatter7

( YALL SHES NOT PREGNANT 😭)

GIOVANNA RAMOSS!

"bye giooo!" Karrah says.

"yeah go with your girlfriend you be ditching us for." Camo says causing me to roll my eyes.

"stfu bitch ass nigga!" I say putting my phone in my pocket.

"actually, it's dj bitch ass nigga to you." He says back, and I laugh.

I punch camo and we start play fighting. Then he gets ontop of me and holds me down while we're laughing.

"don't mess my hair up!!! omg and you're gonna make me stink, I gotta see my gf." I roll my eyes pushing camo off me.

"I don't even stink fn!" He says.

"Y'all are always fighting." Boat says laughing.

"litterally." Karrah adds.

"un un you be doing it too'." Dc says.

"that goes to show, camo is the problem." I say.

We all agree and camo just rolls his eyes,

I laugh, "but nah I really gotta go. Love y'all!"

"Love you Gigi!" Boat says.

We all say bye and I leave.

First I have to pick up the flowers I got for Mariah. We're going to the beach. I also pick up a big teddy bear and spray it with my cologne.

The flowers she gets.

I start my route to Mariah's house, I've already memorized her address since we don't live too far away from eachother.

Once I get there I park in the parking garage and grab the huge bouquet out of the trunk.

Then I get on the elevator and go up to her floor, I somehow still have to prepare myself to knock on her door.

I hear loud music and laughter from outside her door but I still knock.

The music stops.

"you hear someone knock?" Mariah asks.

"yea, maybe it's your girlfriendddd!" A familiar voice says.

I hear Mariah laugh. "maybe it isssss!" she squeals and I can hear the rest of the girls laugh.

"Go open it!" Brittany says.

Next thing you know I hear the locks turn and the door open, the bouquet is so big it covers my face while I hold the teddy bear beside me.

I can't see her reaction but I hear it when she gasps, taking the teddy bear out my grip and pulling me into the door.

"thank you baby!" She says as the huge teddy bear almost takes her down but her friend Ryan catches her.

I laugh, sitting the flowers down on the kitchen counter.

"of course," I say as Mariah comes up to me and embraces me.

her friends get up.

"Well we're gonna leave y'all to it!" Brittany says laughing as they walk to the door,

Jude nods, pointing at us. "Don't get pregnant!"

"please!" Ryan says.

Mariah rolls her eyes laughing, "bye y'all!"

They all hug Mariah and say their love you's and byes before they leave, then Mariah locks the door and walks over to me.

"I really love the flowers, and the teddy bear. It smells really good like you." She smiles, showing her dimples as she looks into my eyes.

"thank you baby." I say as we kiss. 

"Where are we going?" She asks me, kissing my lips again.

I chuckle, "you really want me to tell you?"

She nods, "yeah."

"we're going to the east beach." I say.

She laughs, she actually looks happy. "really??"

꧁꧂

Skip to when they arrive at the beach.

Me and Mariah lay on the beach, telling each other things we've never told anyone else before. We lay with our hair in the sand and our toes touching each other. I tell her about my friends and family and she tells me about hers and how she's very close with her sister.

She also tells me how much she appreciates the flowers and teddy bear. I smile as her warm, soft hand slips around mine, making me feel as if it's only us on this planet right now.

"what's your favorite candy?" mariah asks, sneaking in the question.

"I mean, I really fw sour patch kids right now. how about you?" I respond

she shakes her head, "I don't really have one."

"forreal?" I ask

She nods, "yes, forreal."

I laugh, "that's crazy."

she laughs, then we sit in a comfortable silence for a little bit.

"can I have a kiss?" She asks.

I laugh, "nope!"

"What?!" She says.

I stand up, "no kisses."

she rolls her eyes. "Gio!" She says standing up with me.

She tries to catch me but I dodge it and take off running towards the water. I can hear her chasing after me.

I laugh as I feel Mariah jump on me.

"How the hell do you do that?" She laughs.

She shrugs , "I be jumpin like I'm 6'3" she says laughing.

I laugh too, "nah you fr do though, you want something to eat."

mariah hums softly, "you." she gets off my back.

I raise my eyebrows, as she stands infront of me, looking up into my eyes as she bats her eyelashes.

"come on then." I say softly, picking her up.

we kiss, passionately before she breaks the kiss and whispers in my ear.

"let's go," she says.

⏭️⏭️

As soon as we get into the door we start kissing, i pick her up and she wraps her legs around me. We get into my room and I lay her across the bed, slowly undressing her as we kiss.

she grabs my head, kissing me more sloppily as I slide her pants off. Then I slide mine off, pressing up against her panties, causing her to moan against my lips. I smile into the kiss, bringing my lips down to her jawline then her neck, leaving hickeys all over it as we get fully undressed.

I rub my dick against her clit, causing us both to moan before I slip it inside of her, feeling the warm grip around me as we both moan simultaneously. I go deeper and deeper as she holds my back, pushing me further into her until all my inches are inside.

"faster gio.." she says in between moans.

I speed up my pace, thrusting into her faster and harder as her fingernails dig into my back, she moves her hands up to my shoulders, pulling me into her so that we can kiss again.

our lips meet as we kiss sloppily due to the movement from my strokes.

I reach my peak and Mariah does too as her moans become more high-pitched.

"fuckkk," she says as she releases, I pull out and nut on her stomach.

MARIAH AMANI BUCKLES

we pause for a second and we both sit up. Gio leans against the headboard, out of breath.

"can I ride your dick?" I ask.

she nods, "whatever you want to do baby."

I smile, "do you have a hair tie?"

she reaches over, grabbing one off of her nightstand. "Can I do your ponytail?"

"Sure." I laugh bending down so she can grab hold of my hair.

she pulls my hair hard so I slap her arm.

"Gio! give me the hair tie!" I laugh, snatching it from her and tying my hair into a ponytail.

She laughs, "my bad!"

She looks into my eyes, so I look into hers, returning the look she's giving me.

I hold eye contact with her as I grab her dick, putting it inside of me, I moan softly as I sit down lower and lower, until all the inches are inside of me.

Gio grabs my ponytail, kissing me as I rock my hips back and forth. Slowly getting up and bouncing on it. Letting the inches slide in and out of me.

"mm gio!" I moan.

she moans also, "go slow ma ma." she says holding my waist.

I nod, slowing my pace. "this feels so good.."

her fingertips dig into my waist as she moans into my ear. Kissing the previous hickeys she left on my neck.

I start to move my hips in a circular motion causing me and gio to moan.

"oh, gio!" I moan softly, as I peak, I look down at where we connect. My honey coating her dick.

gio taps my waist, so I slide off of her, getting eye level with her dick, and as she cums everywhere, I decide to go for it, putting my hand around it and moving it up and down before doing the same with my lips as I suck it. Gio moans, grabbing my ponytail as I give her head.

I take it all into my mouth, letting it touch the back of my throat as I suck while going up and down.

"fuck, mariah!" she says as she breathes quickly.

I can tell she reaches her peak when her legs quiver, I keep going until she cums into my mouth. I swallow it as I look into her eyes.

I get back ontop of her and we kiss sloppily, then she lays me down, breaking the kiss and going straight in between my legs. she licks my folds, teasing me before licking my clit and sucking it fast.

I moan, tangling my fingers in her curls. she flicks her tongue on my clit, and I reach my climax, releasing all over her mouth, squirting everywhere too. She sucks it up and comes back up, kissing me.

-

We take a bath together before turning on the game and getting into bed. she cuddles me and she's the big spoon.

"I love you Mariah." gio says to me, groaning softly which lets me know she's tired.

I smile, turning around in her grip. "I love you more gio." I kiss her face gently.

she smiles, "you're annoying.." she jokes, kissing me back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 1.3K 100
Just read itπŸ™ƒ
21.7K 493 13
Read to knoooow😘😘
5.3K 126 8
taylor x fem!reader πŸ’ŒπŸ’Œ - ||*. 🫢🫢
21.6K 477 21
just read it you gooseπŸ˜šπŸ¦‹