Enemies To Lovers Book Recomm...

By SpicePumpkinLatte

A list of my favorite enemies to lovers-themed books that I recommend to you. More

Hermosa
Enmity | 18+
cigarette ends | ✎
undesired.
Sub Rosa Ties (A High School Dark Romance)

𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 ✓

88 1 1
By SpicePumpkinLatte

Book Title: Crestfallen

Author: t4rner

Status: Completed

Tags For The Book: #badboy, #couple, #crestfallen, #dark, #darkromance, #dying, #enemiestolovers, #fakedatingtrope, #goodgirl, #mentalissues, #mindfuck, #mystery-thriller, #mysteryromance, #onebedtrope, #pasttrauma, #stars, #villain

Summary (Book Description) : "Say that you're only mine." he whispered in my ear. "And look at me when I fuck you, love."

I opened my eyes to look at him. "I-I'm yours. Only yours, Leonardo." I whispered as a moan left my mouth. His touch on my skin made me feel alive as he slides himself in me again.

I haven't felt this way before and I love the feeling of it.

After meeting the Devil - Leonardo Maretti - Selina has to accept a deal, which eventually will change her life. Dark secrets and unexpectedly things are about to enter her life. A diary will answer all of her questions. Two broken souls scarred with the wounds from their demons, playing a dangerous game of trust and love. Will their love be threatened by their dark secrets? Or will it end dramatically?

❗️This book is under editing ❗️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 306 27
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 & 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐮𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 ❝I will not have you without the light that hides within you and I will not let you have me withou...
1.7K 159 6
Taehyung is the son of the King of every evil underworld who had committed a very sinful act that was against the evil's rule. His father cursed him...
502K 23.7K 152
"𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐬 𝐈'𝐦 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝...𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞."...
457K 8.4K 39
Rosewood is split into two sides What happens when an Eastsider girl falls for her brothers enemy.