Echoed Silence // Techno Cent...

By crowzas

Technoblade was 14 when he first got in with the wrong crowd, 15 when he got a Schizophrenia diagnosis, 16 wh... More

A/N

70 10 7
By crowzas

the way i wrote silent screams was awful given i was a teenager ignoring my english classes to watch minecraft streams lmao.

but ever since uploading it, it's gotten a lot of comments and votes... even still getting new ones to this day. so i thought id try and fix this sequel up to post for all those people who still read silent screams.

my writing hasn't improved much, so i apologise in advance for that.

AS FOR THE CREATORS MENTIONED, these are all fictional characters and i no longer have much to do with their content as actual people. i do not support the actions of wilbur soot, george, dream or anyone involved. these characters are completely fictional and has nothing to do with them as people.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.1M 48.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
611K 37.2K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
240K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...