✔️WINE

By RiKaOt70608

"I really trust you" "Same darling" Having a loveable boyfriend lucky right? What if he breaks her trust? Her... More

Partners.1
Plan.2
Thumb Fight.3
Nimo Club.4
Meeting.5
New Girls.6
Club Party.7
Love You.8
Yacht.9
She is back.11
First Meet.12
Mr.Choi.13
His Sister.14
Date.15
Movie.16
Hurted Her.17
Han Bridge.18
Doubt on her.19
They're Clean.20
Head Officer.21
My Sister.22
Mistress.23
Old Feelings.24
Master.25
Police Station.26
Where is she?.27
Cake.28
Shipment In Risk.29
Gift.30
Wasted.31
Cologne.32
It's Him!.33
Broken.34
About Him.35
My Destiny.36
Treaty.37
My Brother?.38
Birthday.39
Final Attack.40

Dinner.10

3 2 0
By RiKaOt70608

Yoongi Pov

I served the food and we both was eating even while eating my eyes were on her she is mine now only I can touch her, only I can love her, she can only love me I smirked thinking this if she will ever cheat me then she will see my different side

We both was done with our food and she was lost looking at the sky and I was lost in her beauty no doubt she is very beautiful and charming she just behaves like a fire but in reality she is calm like water and beautiful like black rose

Yoongi:Luna darling *softly*

Luna:yes...Yoongi *smile*

Yoongi:let's dance Luna darling *hold her hand*

Luna:sure me and you dancing under the moonlight *chuckles*

Yoongi:this red dress is really enhancing your beauty *slowly dancing*

Luna:Yoongi how many times you'll compliment me or call me beautiful *looks away*

Yoongi:aww....look at me darling I am complimenting you cuz you deserve it my girl *grab her jaw softly*

Luna:will you let me take the lead next time *chuckles*

Yoongi:why not but.....is it fare that a king will be under queen? *teasing tone*

Luna:why not.....don't underestimate me ok? *pout*

Yoongi;aww....why so cute *pinched her nose*

Luna:ouch it hurts *rubbed her nose*

We both was slowly dancing under the moonlight her eyes were on me and my eyes were on her my hands were on her waist and her hands were on my shoulders it feels so good we both moved little more close and finally we kissed eachother passionately after sometime we backed off and she ran towards the railing

Yoongi:what happened darling *looks at her*

Luna:I don't know I am feeling very good Yoongi I am feeling like finally I have everything I wanted *looks at the sea*

Yoongi:really?why you're feeling like that *hands on her waist*

Luna:I have money, I have fame, I have good friends but I didn't have someone to love me and care for me I mean I have Liana and Jimin hut someone who will understand me and spend his time with me someone like you *looks at yoongi*

Yoongi:don't worry now I am here with you and I promise I will never let you feel alone just never try cheat on me or play with me *serious tone*

Luna:I will never disappoint you Yoongi trust me I am yours *hugs him*

We both walked towards the centre of yacht and laid on the furry carpet she was in my arm pointing at the stars she was smiling and I was smiling too.....it feels so good I was creasing her head

Luna:look Yoongi the stars are so beautiful you know I always wanted to watch stars whole night in the embrace of my lover *looks at him*

Yoongi;and I always wanted to keep mu lover in my embrace *pecked her forehead*

Luna:will.....you miss me if I will go somewhere for mission? *raised eyebrow*

Yoongi:what?why you have to go in a mission Liana is here *glared*

Luna:I am a criminal Yoongi also half of the Seoul is under my control so yes I have to do missions *smile*

Yoongi:ahhh....but what if someone will look at you with sinful eyes *creased her cheek*

Luna:from past 10 years there were thousands of man's who raped me with there eyes so I am used to it also you know I love my work *looks at sky*

Yoongi:but now no one can see you with those eyes or I will kill them *serious tone*

Luna:*chuckles* you can't change someone thinking Yoongi you just have to trust in your partner *smile*

Trust?how can I trust a seducer what if she will fall for other man?what if other man will manipulate her it's ok she is mine and no one can change it soon I will convince her to stop her work I am enough for both of us

--*Meanwhile*--

Liana Pov

I was sitting at the bar counter with Jimin and we was drinking hmm....Luna is not here and honestly I am missing her but ok finally she is happy with the love of her life I don't want yo ruin her moment

Jimin:so.....missing your girlfriend? *looks at liana*

Liana:*laughs* it's been 10 years you ship me with her but trust me I am 100% straight

Jimin:then why there is no boy in your life atleast come and date me *pout*

Liana:really?will you date me?what about Jennie? *teasing tone*

Jimin:wait......did Luna told you about her? *rolls eyes*

Liana:no way jerk don't forget I am your friend it's very easy for me to know what you're hiding *smirk*

Jimin:ahh....Liana I confess that I love her very much I have so many girls for time pass but only she can be my girlfriend *whined*

Liana:then go and confess her Jimin why both you and Luna is so fool?why you both never tries to confess *sips whiskey*

Jimin:I don't know about Luna but in my case I am afraid our friendship will get ruin you know for me friendship matters more then relationship *sips whiskey*

Liana:ahh....I don't know cuz you're also right in your place I am happy that Luna is finally happy with Yoongi *calm tone*

Jimin:yeah....I am also happy for her now I just want to see her pregnant *smirk*

Liana:wait which type of fantasy this is Jimin? *disappointed look*

Jimin:yaa.....i mean she will have her family so she will be happy *laughs nervously*

Liana:whatever *rolls eyes*

Jimin:ohh....Liana you're going to be 24 after 4 months just find a boy for yourself *smirk*

Liana:no need I am good infact I am happy like that *glared*

Jimin:umm......but I am sure there will be a boy who will be opposite of you but you both will fall madly for eachother *looks at liana*

Liana:don't curse me like that Jimin *sips whiskey*

Jimin:ahh....Liana please take me to my warehouse Yoongi hyung is not here and I am already wasted with drinks *drunk voice*

I sighed and then smiled looking at him why he is like that I slowly dragged him to his car and moved towards his warehouse

--*Next Evening*--

Luna Pov

I called my members here to inform them about my mission ahh.....3 months in South America I just hope the mission  will completed I walked towards the bar counter and here all 5 of them waiting for me I sat between Liana and Jimin they both looked at me confusingly

Jimin:all....good? *raised eyebrow*

I was about to say something suddenly I felt icy sensation on my back and I moaned unknowingly but soon I covered it with a cough I turned around and saw my boyfriend Min Yoongi smirking at me

Yoongi:hello Luna darling *smirk*

Luna:who says hello like that? *amazed*

Yoongi:its Yoongi style you'll nit understand *creased her cheek*

Luna:some day your style will make me breathless *rolls eyes*

Yoongi:for sure and that will be my pleasure *dramatic tone*

Liana & Jennie:umm...can we discuss now? *rolls eyes*

Jimin:oh...no I am enjoying this *sips whiskey*

Jennie:fuck you *rolls eyes*

Jimin:I didn't knew you think like that about me *whispered in her ear*

Jennie:I think many things should I tell you or show you *points gun at his throat*

Jimin:cool down girl *chuckles* you're the first girl who are able to make my heart BOOM BOOM *side eyeing her*

Jennie:enough Jimin nowadays your flirting is getting on high level *flustered look*

Jimin:isn't good? *leans towards her face*

Jennie:no it's bad very bad *glared*

Liana & Lisa:can we please now discuss *disappointed look*

Luna:yeah...sure basically guys tomorrow morning I am living for South America and I will come back after 3 months *calm tone*

Liana:what the hell why you didn't told me before it's ok I will just pack necessary things *serious tone*

Luna:no I am going alone Liana basically I want to expand my drug business and for that I have to convince the mafia king of South America and he gave me a offer if I will be his personal assistant for 3 moths then he will help me to expand my business *calm tone*

Liana:why personal assistant tho? *raised eyebrow*

Luna:he wants to check my capability *looks at liana*

Jimin:well ok it's only about 3 days *sips whiskey*

Jennie & Liana:are you deaf? *yelled loudly*

Jimin:what? *looks at them*

Yoongi:she is going for 3 months Jimin *rolls eyes*

Jimin:what the fuck 3 months?????what will I do without you these three months?????? *yelled loudly*

Luna:stop it Jimin so yeah that's it guys now I am going to pack my bags and Liana in Mt absence the responsibility of club and my warehouse will be on yours I hope you'll manage it perfectly *smile*

Liana:for sure I will Luna just take care of yourself *smile*

I smiled and walked towards my room to finish my packing I can feel someone is following me he walked inside my room and closed the door I turned towards him and rolled my eyss ahhh....why he is here to annoy me now?

Yoongi:Luna is it the reason you asked me last night if I will miss or not *deep voice*

Luna:yes....Yoongi and now please leave I have to do many things *annoyed tone*

Yoongi:Luna you'll be in South America for 3 months with that mafia king-

Luna:so?are you thinking that I will sleep with him and we will fuck eachother? *annoyed tone*

Yoongi:not gonna lie yes I am thinking this *walks towards her*

Luna:he is married Yoongi beside this he is very well mannerd he never touched any girl expect his wife and the first thing is don't you trust me *grab his collar*

Yoongi:ohh....no Luna darling it's not like look at my eyes do you think I doubt on you?I just don't trust man's around you what if they will try to take advantage of you *creased her face*

Luna:don't worry about that I an not that fool now please Yoongi leave I have to pack many things *calm tone*

Yoongi:ahh....I will miss you Luna *hugs her*

Luna:I will miss you too....but I promise when I will come back then we will go somewhere in vacation *smile*

Yoongi:yes for sure we will go *smile*

Luna:I love you Yoongi *smile*

Yoongi:love you too.....darling *pecked her forehead*

Ahh....sometimes Yoongi words annoys me but ok I know he just cares for me and I am happy for this I really love him and I an glad he love me with same passion

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author=so this is for today I hope you all will like it well I will see you all in the next one bye for now by the way what you think about Luna Pov bye....for now....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.3K 2.3K 87
Jungkook: You're going to be a good girl aren't you? I nod Yoongi: I can't hear you... are you going to be a good girl? You: Yes, yes I am This was j...
7.6K 522 9
Kim Taehyung, a bartender in his mid-twenties cursed his heart out while walking on the streets after reading the last chapter of his favorite Manga...
134K 4.8K 41
**COMPLETED** "Just tell me. Why did you try to steal the necklace?" I looked at him. "Oh! I tried stealing it because it was ugly, disgusting, and i...
8.4K 231 52
The feeling when your big love, with whom you imagined your future, breaks up with you is unbearable. Jimin had the same problem and didn't know how...