๐„๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐…๐จ๐ง๐๐ง๏ฟฝ...

By eshaawrits

๐™š | ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป "In remembrance of a love that whispered promises of forever, now lost in the echoe... More

Copyright๐™š
Author note๐™š
Aesthetic + Introduction
01: There's more to go. [โœต]
02: Breakup.
03: Stranger.
04: Date.
05: Whipped.
07: Nasty reminder. [โœต]
08: His home!
09: Love or lust?
10: Teasing him. [โœต]
11: Threesome? [โœต]
12: Gay?
13: The live stream. [โœต]
14: Sister's bond.
15: His jaan.
16: Only his.
17: Pain & Pleasure. [โœต]
18: All hers.
19: Result [โœต]
20: Hundred kisses.
21: Headlines.
22: In hall, on couch. [โœต]
23: Entwined.
24: Dinner. [โœต]
25: Junoon.
26: Please.
27: Rely on him.
28: Chaos.
29: Painful pleasure [โœต]
30: Unraveled [โœต]
31: Captivates. [โœต]
32: Stained
33: Kahe khafa aise?

06: Double date?

2.1K 75 31
By eshaawrits

Raj Pov

"Before even proposing, you've already been friend-zoned," Varun teased, chuckling at his own joke while I sighed at his antics. It was my own fault for confiding in him about my situation with my highness, explaining how after 60 days of our fake relationship, we were supposed to transition to being just friends.

"You can't even make a friend," I retorted, making Varun glare at me.

"Not this again," he stated, rolling his eyes.

"Varun, could it be that you're gay?" I asked, eliciting a glare from him.

"Why does nobody understand me? I'm not gay, I just haven't found someone who matches my type," Varun clarified.

"But you always talk about your 'Papa ki pari'," I teased, making him look at me with horror.

"How do you know about her?" he demanded.

"You were the one who drunkenly blurted it out," I reminded him.

Before he could respond, we were interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Come in," I called out. A staff member entered, informing us that Mr. Singh was leaving.

Mr. Singh had been here with his father for a meeting, which had ended successfully. Once again, my ideas had been chosen over Rahul's or Varun's.

"I envy you, how did you raise such a brilliant son?" Varun's dad joked with my dad.

"And I envy you for having such a sunshine of a son," my dad replied, and they both shared a laugh, while Varun and I exchanged awkward smiles.

Suddenly, my phone rang, and it was my highness calling. I excused myself and quickly answered.

"Raj, are you free?" she asked, skipping the usual pleasantries.

"I'm always free for you, my highness," I replied.

"I was thinking of having lunch with you. Kavya is with me too," she informed me, and I agreed. After getting the location, I hung up.

"Oh, someone's smiling after that call," Varun teased as I returned.

"We should head out, let's go," I said, eager to see my highness.

Varun was keep blabbing that where we are going and he have different plans but, do I care? Ofcourse not. I'm just too desperate to see her.

Juhi Pov

"I'm telling you, it's a bad idea." I mentioned the fifth time.

"Chup, jaisa mai bol rhi hu waisa kriyo" kavya said in her commanding voice.

(shut up, do as I say)

"Alright but, atleast let me change this dress naa" I whined but, she literally rejected. Grabbing my hand tightly, she made our ways towards the restaurant.

Basically, it's all started at morning when we both had a great conversation. She almost chocked when I told her I'm fake dating someone but, he is also so cute and honest.

I literally have to told her about everything and then, she decided that she will take a test of him to know that he is good for me or not!

The dumbest test it is going to be, I swear.
Ohh and yeah, she also told me about a noob. No, I mean she call him noob.

She informed me about a boy who is crashing with her almost everywhere. And by the way she talked about him, I'm damn sure she hates him. The most funniest part is that he call her 'papa kii pari'.

*papa kii pari=father's princess*
*noob=somebody inexperienced in a profession or activity*

"Are you sure that he is coming?" She asked making me come to reality.

"Yeah" I replied. To be honest, this dress is literally so short. I never felt this much uncomfortable in any piece of clothes.

"Kavya, I should change thi-

"You wore lingerie in your videos and live streams. Why are you feeling keep asking me to change? Just tolerate it for some hours." She stated making me roll my eyes.

I looked down on my lap. I will kill her one day. Why this nonsense test she wants to do? I digged my nail onto my palm hardly almost making it bleed.

"Aren't you being a bad girl by dressing like that?" I heard someone whispering in deep voice making my eyes wide.

I turned my face around seeing Raj and also one man with him. Maybe he is his friend?

"YOU?" I heard Kavya yelling pointing towards his friend.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE DOING HERE?" He yelled back with same energy.

"STOP ASKING MY QUESTION! WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE DOING HERE?" She asked.

"PAPA KI PARI, I CAME HERE WITH MY FRIEND. I DON'T KNOW WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME!" he replied.

I think he is the same guy who is keep encountering her. Unwillingly, I laughed at both of them while they were busy in fighting.

I felt a clothe on my shoulder as I noticed Raj making me wear his coat which is quite long for me and I literally appreciate it with my whole heart.

"Thank you" I whispered while smiling.
"My highness, you did such a foolish thing by wearing this dress and making everyone see what belongs to me." He addressed making me blush.

"And don't worry, I will make sure that from nowonce you will not do this mistake again." He announced.

"Huh...how?" I asked. "You will know that soon" he replied.

I looked at myself. Yeah, it's true. I'm wearing a very revealing dress. A dress which is backless and it's length is also so short. Plus the cleavage. Arghh.

I turned my attention towards Kavya who is now sitting silently, in right of me. She was glaring at Raj friend and so was he.

They both were sitting in front of eachother. And Raj was sitting beside me as his friend was sitting on left side of us.

"My highness, he is Varun and Varun yeh hai my hig-I mean Juhi, the one I'm dating" Raj introduced.

"You mean meri hone wali bhabhi?" His friend, varun stated making me all red.

"Hello, varun bhaiya" I said to him while smiling. "Raj, meet Kavya. Kavya he is Raj" I also introduced them.

We'll introduced ourselves as much was needed and ordered our lunch. After that, there was loud silence. Raj was looking at me, I don't even know why and kavya was keep glaring at varun bhaiya.

I know they hate eachother but why? The tension between them was high. I told Kavya that if she didn't create any drama here then, I will go on a long drive with her which is almost like a nightmare for me.

"Isn't it's look like we're on a double date?" I addressed smiling awkwardly just to give them, Kavya and Varun bhaiya, a disgusted look. And I looked at Raj who was lightly smiling at me.

God!! I turned my attention towards Raj. If Kavya and Varun bhaiya wants to look at eachother face, whole time then, it's okay. I should let them do that.

"Raj, let's talk." I stated making him nod. "Yes my highness, what do you want to talk about?" He asked and fuck! The way he calls me my highness is something that I will never going to move on from.

"Anything" I replied and I saw him moving close to me. "Like how drop dead gorgeous you're or how you're the prettiest thing I've ever had the chance being with or how I'm freaking crazy about you.." he whispered.

A waiter came towards us and placed all the dishes while I was too stunned to speak and blushing like no tomorrow because of Raj. Why he is so flirty? Such a sunshine type of person he is. I don't know why I was unable to say something to him in return...I'm not a shy type of person but, this man have audacity to make me shy just in some mere seconds.

"Here" I heard Raj saying it while giving me a plate of roasted meat which is already cutting into pieces. I look at kavya who gave me a 'impressive' look.

Me and Raj were eating meat while Kavya and Varun bhaiya were eating pasta. And they disagree with fact that it's look like we are on a double date.

All of us were done with our lunch and Raj paid the bill too. Now, we'll were waiting for Raj who excused himself as he got a call of someone.

"Bhabhi" I turned my attention towards Varun bhaiya hearing him calling me. Never in my life I have thought that this badly I wanted someone to call me 'bhabhi'

"Hnn?" I said.
"Raj agar preshan kre naa toh mujhe bta dena, mai uska apne haatho se muh todd dunga" Varun bhaiya addressed making me laugh.

"Uske liye tum zinda hii nhi bachoge" We'll heard Raj saying this. I stands up seeing him.

"Let's go, my highness" Raj announced making me nod. Varun bhaiya were coming from behind and Kavya was typing something on phone.

"Tum kaha?" Raj questioned stopping in mid.
"Tum kaha se ky matlab hai? Mai bhi tumlog ke saath hii naa jaaunga" Varun bhaiya stated.

"Nhii" Raj announced making Varun bhaiya fake cry. "Bhai, mai kaise jaaunga fir? Teri wajah se mai apna bike bhi nhi laaya"

"Kavya, tum Varun bhaiya ko drop kar dena" I said to Kavya shakes her head in 'no'.

"Mai paidl chla jaaunga usse acha" Varun bhaiya stated while Raj replied "Thik hai fir chla jaa". And with that me and Raj headed outside towards his car.

He opened the passenger seat door for me as I sat inside. I was about to wore the seatbelt but Raj started making me wear it.

"I can do it with myself" I addressed.
"I know you can but, let me" He stated.

Raj made his way towards the driving seat and sat inside. He started the engine and now, we both are going somewhere which I don't know. Last time, we saw the sunset together and I don't know now what's coming next..

I logged into my jules Instagram acc. There are 850 new followers, 2550 likes and 600 comments. As always I don't know how I get so famous just in some months.

I checked the comment section and tried my best to not get disgusted with it. I saw this coming from mile away, peoples are crazy can't they just appreciate me and go back to there work?

I'm literally the first pornstar who don't get hate by anyone. But, also they sexualize me a lot. They usually comment on my post that what what things they will do with me if they get a chance to meet with me in real life. Nevermind-

I put my phone down because of feeling hot. The windows are close as the ac is on but, here I'm feeling hot.

I removed his coat from my body and he turned my attention towards me. It's so embarrassing!

"Are you okay?" He asked while checking my temperature with his one hand. I just nodded in response.

He stopped his Bugatti near roadside. "Wait here for me" he commanded and took his leave.

I checked myself in my phone camera. I'm totally looking like a slut in this dress.

I called Kavya and just in mere seconds she picked up. "Hello, bhabhi" I heard a manly voice from otherside which belongs to Varun bhaiya.

"Thank god, Kavya is dropping you." I said and I heard Kavya saying something which was inaudible for me. And by my badness, they again started arguing with eachother. I waited for some moments and then, I disconnected the call as I have no intention of listening their arguments.

I opened the car door and looked here and there for Raj. I finally saw him near the Ice cream shop so, I made my way towards him being center of everyone attention. Obviously because of my dress.

I crossed the road and walking towards him. Just when someone bumped onto me and he roamed his hand on my back.
"Sorry" he said with a smirk

"Why do you come outside from the car?" Raj asked while glaring at that unknown person. I didn't answered and held Raj hands while heading towards the car.

Unexpectedly, I felt raindrops on my skin. Just in some moment it's started raining heavily, caughting me off guard. Raj held my hand tightly and ran towards the car.

We both sat inside the car making seat all wet with our wet clothes. "It's all wet" I mentioned and raj looked at me while raising his left eyebrow.

"No- I..i mean" I tried to explain but I failed. "Here, your ice cream" He stated and started driving with that smirk on his face.

I would love to mention that he look much hotter in wet hair and that smirk is like a cherry on top.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 82.8K 50
๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฌ ๐™๐™š๐™ง. ๐™๐™ค๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™ง, ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ. ๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™– ๐™™๐™š๐™ก...
1M 36.9K 61
๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ÿ: ๐‰๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐‹๐”๐’๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ .ยท:*ยจเผบ เผปยจ*:ยท. "What?" she said, she couldn't believe her ears, that her Kabir ji would sa...
244K 6.7K 36
๐™๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™– ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ข๐™š๐™™ ๐˜ผ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ง๐™– ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™ž๐™จ 20 ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ก๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™œ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ข๐™–...