𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗦||✂️KnyxChiori...

By Amia989

=======°✿•❁•✺✂️✺•❁•✿°======= 「𝗬ou act like you're worried about me, to tell me what to do 𝗬ou can cut that... More

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗲
𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 1

𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗴𝘂𝗲

501 21 4
By Amia989

=======°✿•❁•✺✂️✺•❁•✿°=======

"𝗔𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝘀𝗸"

=======°✿•❁•✺✂️✺•❁•✿°=======

𝗗uring the meeting at the Headquarters, the Master, Ubuyashiki Kagaya, meets with the Hashira to discuss the threat of demons; as they have reported, increasing damage caused by them will inevitably lead to human life under threat more than ever.

"The incident on Mount Natagumo has shown that the skill of Demon Slayers has plummeted greatly" Sanemi comments deeming most of them useless.

"If only the trainers could tell when someone was competent or not" he complains to the master.

"Well that kid seemed to have potential, he landed that flamboyant blow on you" Tengen jokingly says, earning his ire.

"As the human population grows, it would become harder to unify them all" Shinobu adds.

"Since only those whose loved ones were killed by demons choose to join the Corps, or have done so through generations, we can't simply have people without the drive or resolve to do so join them and would be cruel to ask such of laymen" Gyomei states praying.

"In which state were the deceased slayers?" The masters calm voice relaxed the atmosphere.

"Their clothes and body were both torn up, the cloth was too thin to protect the slayers life" Shinobu responds turning to Giyuu in confirmation who nods.

"That boar wasn't even wearing the full uniform" He adds shrugging off.

"Perhaps improving the uniform could help slayers..." Oyakata-sama states earning the agreement of some.

"Oyakata-sama if I may add, I don't believe a uniform can protect a worthless slayer" Sanemi states his opinion.

"Wouldn't redesigning the uniform take months? And making them all for every slayer would be a hassle" Obanai continues.

"Don't fret my children, I know just the person..."The master replied.

"Maybe It'll be useful, that kid encountered a twelve kizuki only months after joining, if he had a stronger uniform maybe he could've resisted more or maybe it could mean he has the power to draw them. I'm envious we rarely ever get to face them" Rengoku chimes in.

"Lower Five's drastic actions mean that Muzan isn't near Mount Natagumo"The master notes and then refers to the incident in Asakusa and how he draws attention to cover his tracks.

Though frustrated at how demons continue to freely devour humans and get stronger, Kagaya expresses his faith in them, believing he has assembled the strongest Hashiras since the feudal era. One by one, he says the names of all the Hashiras and states he looks forward to their success.

"I will defeat you, Muzan Kibutsuji, even if it's the last thing I'll do, we will bring you down without fail"Kagaya swears, left alone to himself after the meeting.

=======°✿•❁•✺✂️✺•❁•✿°=======

"𝗠iss L/n you should rest, it's already quite late, that dress can be completed tomorrow" your assistant says concerned.

"I'm going to work on it some more, I have the design in my head but feel free to return home it's already long overdue" you reply while cutting some thread.

"Alright, but please rest soon, I'm sure the situation with that client tired you out, see you next week" your assistant bids you goodbye leaving the boutique.

"See you next week, good night Eloffe"

After a couple minutes trying to get the design right you look back at your original doodle of the design hoping to figure out what's went wrong.

"...No good. Still feels too ordinary" You said out loud.

Bang

'Who's causing a ruckus this time?' you think distracting yourself from the dress.

Bang Bang Bang

'Is that coming from the window?'

You decide to examine the window to confirm your suspicions. Gently opening the window a sudden dash of black enters your shop.

"CAW CAW, letter for L/n Y/n from the master CAW CAW" The dark shadow which on closer inspection was a crow reported.

Already being annoyed and tired the thing that pulled the last string was the crow throwing the letter at your face.

After being disrespected you chose to deal with the animal in the same way you deal with rude costumers.

Closing the window and pulling out a long sharp needle you begin approaching the crow.

"CAW CAW, letter for L/n Y/n from the master CAW CAW" the crow repeated as if not realising the situation.

"ca-caw caw, please open the window" The creature uttered finally noticing what you may do with the utensil in your hands.

"Since you enjoy shouting that much what if I actually give you a reason to scream" you told the animal as you came closer.

Suddenly the dark shadow which came into your boutique dashed though you the same way it came in.

Turning around you're met with the crow using all of its strength to open the window and succeeding.

'This one came out all by himself huh?' you think while closing the window.

"I'll take a look at that letter tomorrow, now I need to rest"

=======°✿•❁•✺✂️✺•❁•✿°=======

𝗔fter waking up and doing your morning routine you read the letter which was still on the floor.

The letter asked to discuss something at the Ubuyashiki state, 'the kakushis will bring you there" said the letter however the so called kakushis haven't appeared yet.

"There's still something missing in this dress but I can't exactly pin point what..."

Knock knock

You open the door to find two fully covered persons with terrible style.

"Hello? Are you miss L/n?" The kakushi on the right asked.

"Correct, I suppose you should take me to the Ubuyashiki estate?"

"Yes, please allow us to give you a piggyback ride" The same kakushi as before replied.

"...No"

After walking for a while you stumble upon hundreds of beautiful wisteria trees. Which appeared to symbolise the closeness of the mansion.

"We're here already, please be respectful to the master" The other kakushi who had been quiet most of the time said.

"Please be mindful of your manners" the other kakushi backed him up.

"If simply stating the facts seems hurtful, then perhaps you are too insecure" you stated bluntly.

=======°✿•❁•✺✂️✺•❁•✿°=======

𝗪alking though the door you are greeted by a set of twins with an earie voice.

"Allow us to take you to the master" they both said at the same time.

'The colours of their clothes seem to symbolise the wisteria surrounding the estate... Such a beautiful colour' you thought looking at both of them.

You follow them until another figure appears, the figure in question being a white haired woman with her hair put up.

"Good evening, the master is waiting for you in this room" she says opening the door for you.

"Amane, is she already here?" The voice which you believe belongs to the master asked his wife.

"She is" she replied, turning to you she politely told you to take a seat.

Obliging with her request you sit across of the man with her sitting next to him.

"Please cut to the chase, I'd like to know why I've been requested to come" you say cutting though the silence.

"Ah, yes, well, the demon slayer corps has been losing members recently, we've been getting reports about their clothes being torn" He says.

"Apart from unstylish they are also impractical" you state referring to the uniform worn by the kakushis.

"The matter I'd like to discuss would be a collaboration of sorts, we, the demon slayer corps, would like for you to design and produce a new uniform" he tells you completely ignoring the rudeness of ypir previos statement.

"I made tailor-made clothes I'm not particularly experienced in uniform making.

However I'm confident I could work something out with the correct materials"

"If you're willing, the kakushis who are experienced in tailoring would assist you so you needn't worry about recreating the same design over and over" The master informs you.

"Am I only allowed to redesign the slayer uniform or all of them? The person who initially made the kakushis uniform has horrid taste..."

After talking with the Ubuyashikis you promptly returned home with the same kakushis from before scorting you back while scolding you.

"How dared you say that the uniform is ugly? Do you even know the history of the uniforms? Do you even know the person who made them?" The kakushi naggs you.

"No and I simply don't care, the history doesn't change the unsightiness of what you're wearing" you boldly say.

"So rude!!" The same kakushi says while the other one tried to calm it down.

=======°✿•❁•✺✂️✺•❁•✿°=======

𝗔fter a couple days of organising the belonging you were going to bring you were once again greeted by the same kakushis bringing you to the swordsmith village in which you were supposed to reside.

Being blindfolded, with your ears and noses plugged wasn't a good experience. Much less being in piggyback ride on top of a kakushi.

"We've reached our destination" the kakushi states, taking off the blindfold, ear and nose plugs.

"Feels nice to finally breath again, seeing your uniform doesn't feel as well..." You remark.

"HUHH?? hey can't we put the blindfold in her mouth??"

"I'd much rather it stay on my eyes covering your clothes" you respond to the irked kakushi.

"Let's go and greet the village master...." The other kakushi says tired from your and their partners antics.

"Hello, ah it's the young lady that's supposed to live in the village for a while isn't it?" The village master says looking at you.

Slightly bowing once the kakushi "lightly" hit your back you introduced yourself.

"I am L/n Y/n, the owner of Chioriya Boutique. Feel free to find me if you'd like to commission any tailor-made outfits"

"I'm Tecchikawahara Tecchin the master of this village, To find my house, ypu can simply follow the street from the village entrance gate until reaching the end, and then make a left turn." He instructed.

"Understood" you say.

"Come, come, I'll bring you to your residence" he says, guiding you and the kakushis.

=======°✿•❁•✺✂️✺•❁•✿°=======

𝗣utting all your belongings in their place and organising them you find a piece of paper that fell.

'It's the design I was working on before... There's definitely something wrong with it, I hope to find inspiration in this new environment' you think, picking it up.

"I've heard there's some hot springs over here... It could certainly be the perfect place to relax after a day of work"

=======°✿•❁•✺✂️✺•❁•✿°=======

A/n: I'm sorry if Y/n's personality is a bit inconsistent or something, I'm trying to gather as much information on chiori's personality but it's kinda tough since she is new 🥲

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

913K 21K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
364K 13.1K 57
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
72.9K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...
88.4K 3.1K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...