Black Dragon of Destruction

By HattoriHeiji121

Season 2. More

Prologue 18
Prologue 20
Prologue 21
Prologue 22
Prologue 23
Prologue 24
Prologue 25
Prologue 26
Prologue 27
Rias's Peerage
Sona's Peerage
Prologue 28
Prologue 29
Prologue 30
Prologue 31
Prologue 32
Prologue 33
Prologue 34
Prologue 35
Addition (Bonus)

Prologue 19

465 12 7
By HattoriHeiji121

The next day, he went to school together with Rias as he told the others to go on ahead without them. On the way to school, they met up with Sona Sitri and Tsubaki Shinra, decided to go together so he can discuss few things with them.

Issei: "I encountered the crazy stray exorcist last night and executed him, confiscated the Excalibur he had. He aligned with the warmonger cadre, Kokabiel who is part of Grigori or used to. I'm sure he planning something big here although I have a hunch but unless I'm sure of it, I can't say it. I'm sure the church sent 2 exorcist to retrieve their stolen property so let's play dumb for now."

He explained the situation to them. Sona had her hand under her chin as she thought of what he told them, Rias and Tsubaki thought of the scenario that might happen if Kokabiel show up.

Sona: "But Hyodo-kun, are you absolutely sure the fallen class-leader involved with the stolen Excalibur?"

She can't help but asked. Rias chimed in to add her point of view.

Rias: "Yeah Ise. I understand that Kokabiel is a warmonger cadre but does he need Excalibur? He is strong enough even without those weapons."

Tsubaki nodded and added.

Tsubaki: "I thought the same thing, Hyodo. Care to elaborate?"

Issei: "Think about it. For someone who unsatisfied with the sudden retreating under the order of the leader of the Fallen in the Great War when they're about to win, surely aggravated him for hundreds of years. Stole the church property surely act a war against the Heaven and come to the town that owned by younger siblings of two Maous. Try to connect the dots of what he tried to accomplish."

He explained. Sona being the smarter one immediately understand the meaning in his explanation. She fix her glasses and said.

Sona: "I see now.. he planning to restart the great war. He stole the Excalibur in hoping that the Archangel Chief Michael would come to retrieve them but instead, 2 exorcists were sent here to do so since this is Devil's territory, he would eventually show himself before us in order to force Lord Sirzechs and my sister to come here by harming us."

Issei nodded and replied.

Issei: "That's right. However... there's one major flaw in his madness conquest."

Rias raised an eyebrow in confusion and asked.

Rias: "A major flaw? What would that be, Ise?"

Sona and Tsubaki looks at him.

Issei: ".... That I exist in this world. I've been several steps away ahead of him. The incident occurred in the abandoned church is one of the plan he formulated. He sent his subordinates to kill Asia by extracting her Sacred Gear but that plan of his ended up failure and now his pet, Freed is dead by my hands. Look there."

He said as he stopped walking, put his hand out to stop them. They looking at the direction he was looking at and saw 2 people in white robes.

Issei: 'So Irina, we meet again after all these years.'

He thought with a small smile.

Rias/Sona: "Holy Sword..."

They noticed the weapon on their backs, immediately can tell what it is due to the aura radiating from it even it's faintly.

Tsubaki: 'Exorcists... it seems Hyodo was right. The church did sent those 2 in suicide mission.'

She thought as she shift her attention towards him.

[Meanwhile to Murayama and the others on the rooftop]

Murayama: "Mou... why Ise-kun even suggests that we should go to school without him??"

She said pouting.

Katase: "Clingy as ever huh Kaori? He surely had a good reason. He will tell us after school anyway so I'm fine doing what he says."

She responds.

Akeno: "Well since it could be quite important so I understand his reasoning for telling us to go without him. Like Katase said, he will tell us after school plus he can take care of himself."

She added.

Koneko: "Ise-senpai is quite mysterious and secretive in doing things but so far nothing bad has happened."

She put her own opinion in this matter.

Kiba: "I agree with Koneko. Ise-kun knows what's he doing plus Rias-buchou, Sona-kaichou and Tsubaki-fukukaichou are with him. I'm sure he will be fine."

He said, agreed with Akeno and Koneko.

Asia: "We are all worry about him but I'm sure Ise-san will be fine."

She smiles softly.

Saji: "We should have faith in him."

He said.

Kusaka: "I agree with Saji. If we didn't have faith in him then who will? I'm worried too but it doesn't stop me from believing in him. Lady Grayfia and Lucy would agreed with me if they were here."

[Skip after school]

Issei and the others heads home together as to make up to Murayama who pretty much sulking due not be able to go to school with him this morning. He can't help but find it cute that she act like a baby. Upon reaching home, he found Irina and her partner, Xenovia standing outside his home. He can tell that Irina chose to stay outside given that Xenovia can't pass through the barrier he created.

Issei: "It's been ages, Irina."

He greets the chestnut haired girl while walking towards her.

Irina: "Ise-kun! Ara, Gen-chan, Ka-chan and Yu-chan too! It's good to see you all again!"

She runs towards Issei and hugs him.

Saji: "Long time no see, Irina."

He smiles warmly at the exorcist.

Murayama: "Iri-chan!"

She runs towards her and hugs her after freeing Issei from her.

Katase: "Huh... jealous as ever, that Kaori."

She sighs.

Issei: "Hahaha. Well that's Kaori-chan for you."

He laughs. Rias walks up to Sona and whispers.

Rias: "Why are they so close to that exorcist? Do you know Sona?"

She nodded and replied.

Sona: "As the matter of fact, I do. The entire Student Council know actually. You see, those 5 are childhood friends back in the days. When they were almost 9, this Irina girl had to move away and live in England. Since that day, they stop hang out but remained their friendship to this day. Well in case for Murayama and Katase, they thought of Hyodo-kun more than just friends. Same goes for Irina, they are madly in love with him. Though now those two along with Asia, Kusaka, my sister, Lady Grayfia and Lucy are dating him. I even heard the rumor that Lady Grayfia is pregnant with his child."

Rias: "I see..."

She said bitterly as she can't help but feel utterly jealous of them since she also loves him. Akeno who noticed the grim expression on Rias's face can tells that she is very jealous, that being said, she also had the same amount of jealousy.

Akeno: "......"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 371 26
Sequel to Korean Arts University. ✔️
22.7K 776 33
Bllk x Fem!reader Season 1 (Complete) Season 2 (ONGOINGG)
9.5K 201 16
I don't own any characters from highschool DXD.