๐‘๐„๐‚๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐ƒ ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“...

By sweetromanceauthor

๐™ถ๐™ป๐™ธ๐™ผ๐™ฟ๐š‚๐™ด :- His car sputtered to a halt, the engine giving out just as he spotted a girl standing besid... More

Chapter 1 - SLAP
Chapter 2 - IS SHE NAIVE?
Chapter 3 - I AM NOT BROKEN
Chapter 4 New opportunity
Chapter 5 Amanโค๏ธ
Chapter 6 "kiyansh"
Chapter 7 Grey Eyes
Chapter -8 Shopping ๐Ÿ›’
Chapter - 9 "First meeting no fighting"
Chapter - 10 Who is that girl?
Chapter - 11 Gautam met ranjini
Chapter - 13 Beautiful lady๐Ÿฅ€
!AUTHOR'S NOTE!
Chapter 14 His Rose ๐ŸŒน
Chapter - 15 Family Teasing
!!AUTHORS NOTE!!
Chapter 16 His beautiful mole
Chapter 17 They met again...
COPYRIGHT
!!IMPORTANT!!
Chapter 18 Eavesdropping
Chapter 19 Which function?
CHARACTERS ASTHETIC

Chapter 12 Her confession

807 52 13
By sweetromanceauthor

"Sun rahi hoon sudh budh khoke,
koi main kahaani...
Poori kahaani hai kya, kise hai pata..

Main toh kisiki hoke,
yeh bhi na jaani..
Rut hai yeh do pal ki ya rahegi sadaa"

🥀Devika Vyas Pov🥀
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we arrived home, I unlocked the door with my keys, Jiini standing quietly behind me.

Stepping inside, I guided her to the sofa, concern etching my voice as I asked, "What happened, babes?"

At the sound of my voice, she enveloped me in a tight hug, tears wetting my shoulder as she sobbed.

Feeling her pain like a dagger in my heart, I wondered what had made her suddenly so vulnerable.

After what seemed like an eternity of tears, she finally pulled away.

I busied myself in the kitchen, fetching a glass of water for her, watching as she downed it in one go, as though she'd been parched for years.

"Devika," she said, and I knew what was coming, preempting her with,

"No, Jiini, if you want, we can talk about it later."

Patience wasn't my strong suit, but for her, I would try.

"We don't have that much time," she insisted, leaving me utterly perplexed.

Sitting beside her, I took her hand in mine, prompting her to reveal,
"They are coming the day after tomorrow."

"They?" I echoed, trying to piece together the puzzle.

"My in-laws. They're coming to fix our marriage. I'm engaged, Devi," she confessed, her gaze fixed downward.

My world felt like it crumbled beneath my feet.

She was engaged, and she hadn't even told me. The urge to scream and demand answers surged within me, but I knew I had to remain calm for her sake.

Squeezing her hand gently, I asked, "When?"

"The day after your father-in-law died," she whispered, and suddenly, everything clicked into place.

"So that's why you didn't inform me," I murmured, understanding dawning upon me.

"Did your parents force you into this marriage?" I inquired softly, careful not to hurt her.

"No, I agreed of my own accord," she confessed, still avoiding my gaze.

"Is your fiancé not a good person? Did he hurt you?" I probed, ready to defend her honor if needed.

"No, he's a true gentleman. He'd never even dream of hurting me," she assured, her eyes finally meeting mine.

"Then why?" I pressed, unable to comprehend.

"I don't want Mr. Perfect, or anyone for that matter. I just want his claim on me."," she admitted, a hint of defiance in her tone.

"His?" I questioned, intrigued yet bewildered.

She flashed a small smile and began,

"The guy I thought was just a crush, the one I kept my distance from for six whole years, the man I tried to erase from my mind every single night,

the one I searched for with longing eyes during every morning assembly, the man whose last name I didn't even know,

the guy who never noticed me until today, the one who rescued me, the man who handed me a single rose... My Gautam."

"Did you see him today? Is he your high school love?" I questioned, seeking clarity

With every detail she shared, my admiration for him grew. He had saved my friend's life, and for that, I felt an overwhelming gratitude.

"Why did you agree to your marriage then?" I asked, the question burning in my mind.

"Because I thought he was just a passing attraction.

I know, I'm an idiot, but I thought that if someone came into my life, I'd forget about him.

But when Kapil entered my life, I started comparing him to Gautam, and his attention suffocated me,,"

she confessed, her voice tinged with regret.

"So when do you plan to confess your feelings to him?" I asked her a little teasing because I want to distract herself a little with her sadness.

She shook her head and replied "I never want him to love me, I never want my love to confess to him, I just want to be his For today, for tomorrow, until eternity.

Without any declarations, without any confessions, and without his confirmation."

She said, and I understood exactly what she meant.

"Matlab meri Massi banne ka chance gaya" I quipped, earning a slap on my shoulder from her. I couldn't help but laugh at her tomato-like red face.

"Bandi pyaar me hain," I teased, causing her to hide her face with her palm. Oh no, she was madly in love.

"Wait, they are coming the day after tomorrow, right? So you've told your fiancé that you don't want to marry him, problem solved." I suggested.

"No, he likes me a lot. He has never admitted it, but he has tried his best to make me fall in love with him. I don't deserve him." she replied, and I understood her situation.

"Then what do we do to break off your alliance?" I asked her, and she shrugged her shoulders.

I asked her to tell me everything so I could make a plan, and she informed me about his family.

After a while, a devilish plan formed in my mind, and I shared it with her.

"What if I provoke Nandini Basu against you? Since she doesn't seem to like you much, and considering she is the beloved sister of your would-be husband, it might be easier for us to dissolve your engagement if she opposes it." I suggested.

Ranjini heard me, and after a minute of thoughtful thought, she nodded and said,

"But you know she's a dramatic Indian lady. For her, first impressions are lasting impressions, so you have to wear a saree, traditional Indian attire."

She said, and I nodded, as it was not a big deal, right?

So, we planned a little more, and she gave me her number.

I messaged her about our meeting.After a while, her reply came.

She was a real piece of work. She suddenly agreed when I spoke a little against my Ranjini.

I rolled my eyes and planned a meeting for tomorrow evening at "Maharaja's Delight"

After that, Jiini went to her home because it was almost evening.

___________________________________________

Hi, my lovelies! 💕

I know this chapter is full of confessions, but without expressing one's heart, feelings are incomplete.

Confession is vital to understanding how much she loves him and what a girl truly feels for a boy when she is in love.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Please vote ⭐✨.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.1K 6.4K 46
The room was messed up like a hurricane has destroyed it , with scattered things, torn pillows, broken glaces pieces but within all of it the most sh...
4.6M 235K 150
โค๏ธ Completed โค๏ธ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...
6K 658 30
"I thought you hated hugs" , I voiced out as he wrapped his arms ever so gently around me. "I still do, but hugs from you are an exception", he pull...
138K 5K 45
๐Ÿ”ž๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ÿ: ๐‰๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐๐€๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐Ž ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐Ÿ”ž ๐๐ƒ๐… ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐–๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐„ ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š (๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– ๐๐€๐†๐„๐’) ๐ˆ๐’ ๐€๐•๐€๐ˆ๐‹๐€๐๐‹๐„...