|SELCOUTH REVERIE| Alastor x...

Av Zu_Trancy

Where were you? Who were you? What was this place you had found yourself in? Was the sky always red? Was the... Mer

|1| Quite A Fetch
|3| Amnesiac
|4| Stalker
|5| Trust

|2| Hazbin Hotel

24 0 0
Av Zu_Trancy

READER

"Why are you even running a hotel anyway?"

"Hm, well, Charlie dearest seems to believe that all demon's can redeem themselves."

•••

"Hm."

Y/N stared at the tall male.

She didn't know how tall she was. Definitely taller than the average female height. But he still somehow towered over her by a foot.

Why is he smiling like that?

"Uh. Sorry." She pulled her hand away from his grasp and scratched the back of her neck.

How awkward.

"Is this your monocle?" When did she pick it up, she didn't know, but it was now in her hands as she held it out to him.

It's definitely his.

It looked as if it fit perfectly; the final missing puzzle piece. Even his smile looked as if it were supposed to be in place.

He hummed, his half lidded eyes narrowing in the slightest before he closed them and daintily picked the object from out of her hands.

"Okay..." With that she took a step back and turned around, shrieking when he popped up behind her.

"Holy fuck- Shit, I," she whipped her head back around, her face full of confusion. "What the hell...?"

What type of freaky hoodoo voodoo as shit is he doing?

"How curious..." He muttered. His scrutinizing gaze hadn't lessened in the slightest, and it made Y/N shift uncomfortably so.

"Uhm... Do you need something?" She asked, her hand reaching up to scratch the side of her face.

"Mh, not at all, my dear! I admit, it was quite rude of me to stare without addressing my concerns." He suddenly piped with quite the chipper tone.

Y/N blinked at the man, a little startled by his behavior.

He spoke so kindly. Almost like a gentlemen.

"Concerns?" She voiced, blinking at him.

What an odd man.

He swung his cane to the side of him, bending down to look up at her with those brilliant red eyes.

Oh lord, what in the-

"Yes, concerns! See, you, my dear, are a rather curious looking fellow. Not at all like these wayward little demons flitting about." He clarified, correcting his posture.

Y/N glanced to the side.

"Ah ah ah," her head was suddenly jerked back towards him, and she let out a startled hiss when she realized how close he'd moved his face to hers.
"It's polite to look one in their eyes when they're speaking, wouldn't you agree, my dear?"

Oh Jesus Christ.

She glanced down at the hand that held her chin and place.

"Uhm, I'm sorry?" She murmured, reaching up to grab his wrist. Before she could even touch him, his hand was back on his cane and she swallowed, rubbing the area where his hand was.

Y/N took step back but didn't turn around that time.

The demon stared at her, his smile never leaving. He tilted his head at her actions.

"Are you afraid?" His low voice uttered.

She shook her head. "No, I just need to get back to my friend."

His eyes seemed to gleam at that and he finally closed his mouth.

He didn't stop smiling, however.

"Ah, then let me accompany you! Who knows what sort of hellish creatures lurk in these dark parts?" He reasoned, already wrapping an arm around her waist and guiding her out of the alleyway.

Y/N smiled awkwardly and sidled her way out of his grasp.

He hummed and continued walking, whistling a soft tune and she felt her brain tingle slightly at the sound.

Where had she heard that from?

She shook her head. That didn't matter. She was in Hell for crying out loud, she shouldn't trust anyone. Or, really, some people.
Not all people in Hell were bad.

They just made the wrong choices.

She side eyed the man next to her, noticing how peaceful he looked.

This motherfucker might as well be at home; look at how he's walking.

"Hm~. You seem to be quite familiar in these parts of Hell." He commented, staring at her with his half lidded eyes.

His mouth was still closed, but drawn up in a ridiculously large grin.

"Huh?"

He tilted his head at her. She then realized he had a bob. Red hair with black tips.

Wait, are those ears?

She squinted at the animalist features on his head.

Deer... Ears?

"Are you not?" He questioned.

She blinked and almost missed the sharp pink tail nearly slapping her in her face. She hissed at the passing demon rather fiercely.

Gods, I don't know if I'll ever get used to this.

"Uhm... I don't know. I just woke up in a dumpster like, no more than a few hours ago."

Just exactly how long were they walking?

They should have been arrived at the club by now. She frowned at the realization and glanced around. It was dark, darker than before, but the flashing lights of purple, pink, red, and blue kept the city looking alive.

Seriously, it was like Vegas on something.

"And what exactly do you mean in these parts of Hell?" Y/N stopped walking, turning to face him.

The demon was quite... Intimidating.
Somehow.

His mouth stretched into a large open grin again, and she pursed her lips at him.

Okay then.

"My, well I'd have thought so with how you were leading me to my own hotel." His staticky voice sounded from beside her.

Wait a damn minute?!

She whirled around, gasping as she now noticed the extremely large building no more than a few hundred feet away from her.

It was a tall mass of buildings and windows, each somehow stretched out of the strange build. Who even designed it that way?

She stared the building up and down, noticing one turret sticking out at the very top of the tower. It was a bit bigger than the rest, but that wasn't what caught her attention.
It was the red color scheme to it. It matched perfectly with the charming appearance of the demon behind her, and she couldn't help but believe that it belonged to him.

| HAZBIN HOTEL |

"This... Is yours?" She muttered, turning around to face him but jumping slightly when noticing that he'd moved uncomfortably closer to her.

It's like the word "space" doesn't exist in his vocabulary.

"Hah! Is it mine; of course not dearie! See, my business partner owns this hotel, I'm merely here for the entertainment!" He corrected, raising one finger while the other hand rested on his cane.

Then why would you say I was leading you to your hotel?

Y/N stared back at the hotel, but almost immediately felt the tiny hairs on the back of her neck ripple.

"Oh..." She grasped her neck and massaged it awkwardly, glancing at the red sky.

"Would you like to see the inside of it? I can assure you that it isn't all that bad." He chuckled, offering his arm to her.

She stared at it and shook her head.

It's always the fine men with the finest red flags.

She looked up, noticing his already intense stare on her.

And that's a walking alarm right there.

"Why are you even running a hotel anyway?" She questioned, carefully tiptoeing her way down the jagged cliff they'd stood upon.

It hadn't gone unnoticed by her of how intensely the demon watched her steps, or rather, her every move.

"Hm, well, Charlie dearest seems to believe that all demon's can redeem themselves." He cackled, at one point standing behind her and the next, appearing at the very bottom of the cliff Y/N was so very gracefully descending down from.

Now I swear to God, if I never had this little stealth skill, I would have broken my neck three ways from Sunday.

Carefully, she jumped about two feet off of the last stepping stone she could find and landed next to the radio demon.

He waited on her patiently, like a gentlemen.

You're not fooling me, you radio freak....

A hot freak-

"Hm, speaking of Charlie, I don't sense her energy anywhere." His voice lowered a few octaves, causing her stomach to do that thing. (Liver cancer.)

"And who's Charlie?" Y/N asked, skipping behind the demon silently.

She almost missed how his ears flattened.

Hm?

"My dear, would you take a gander besides me? I find it quite odd of you to merely trail behind me as if you were a pet! Haha!"

He then went quiet for a moment, as if he were thinking about what he just said.

"And dear, Charlie's the princess of Hell."

Y/N stopped in her tracks.

The princess of Hell? Holy shit, why the hell would the princess of Hell run a hotel redeeming sinners, of all people?

Oh, this damn demon has gots to be in cahoots with her.

"The princess isn't at all as evil as one would expect." The demon smiled, as if he read her mind.

Y/N pushed her feather like bangs back, frowning at how they immediately bounced back and covered her eyes.

"I was a bit surprised too, I must admit, when she put up that terrible advertisement on those tacky boxes... But, she has proven to be quite the entertainment, trying to save these poor, wretched sinners."

He snickered before suddenly stopping, nearly swinging his cane into Y/N's face.

The fuck?

He snapped his neck around a full entire 180 degrees and extracted a screech from the bicolored demon behind him.

THE FUCK?

The rest of his body then turned with him and she stared at him in horror, not realizing how much space she'd put between them.

She watched him cock his head, and for once, amusement seemed to be the cause of that obnoxiously wide grin on his face.

Damn he's hot.

"It appears Charlie is back." He simply said before turning back around and advancing to the suddenly creepy looking hotel.

Maybe I can just find my way back to Angel...

"Suddenly, she felt a whoosh of air on her face and she gasped, realizing she was suspending in the air, no more than a couple of feet off of the rocky terrain.

Y/N stared down at the red demon with wide eyes, watching as he wagged a finger at her.

"No no, we can't have any of that now. You're such a curious little fellow, I'm sure Charlie will find you to be quite a delight." He grinned, turning back around.

Oh my fucking god!

She wiggled in the air. There was a bright green outline around her body, and it felt as if she had ropes wrapped tightly around her waist, binding her arms to her side.

What did he mean when he said the princess would find her to be a delight?

Food wise?

Sob sob, is this how I die?

She shook her head, an ugly expression on her face as she slumped forward, her lips puckered forward while her brows pulled downwards.

She'd have jumped if she weren't in the air from how loud her captor slammed the doors open.

"Charlie, dear, I've picked up something I think you'll find very interesting!" His filtered voice rang.

Y/N side eyed him.

Something you picked up? Is that what I am?

She glanced down and blinked. She wasn't exactly paying too much attention to the back of his head, but as she squinted her eyes, she could make out the stark appearance of a... Low taper fade?

"Pft-" she snickered quietly, turning her face to the side.

Okay sir.

"Alastor?"

At the sound of the chirpy new voice, Y/N turned her head back towards the rather adequate looking living room.

A couch, a small box TV-

Was that a bar?

Y/N's face twisted towards one of disgust as she stared at it.

Gah, what in the world is that?!

It looked so... Tacky where it was.

The sound of heels clipping down the stairs caught her attention and she looked at the tall blonde bumbling down the stairs. Not far behind her was another woman with long, grayish like hair.

Hm.

The blonde had rather large, doe like eyes, a tiny black little nose, rosy red cheeks, and a pale complexion.

Girly needs some sun.

She carried a red blazer on one of her arms while the other held the wall besides her. She had a crisp white shirt on, the collar unbuttoned messily. There were black straps stretching down to her black dress pants, and Y/N squinted her eyes at the woman behind her.

She was shorter than the blonde woman. Her hair was long and down, and had a wild look to it. Only one eye was visible to Y/N, but she quickly noticed that the other had an X over it. Her skin was similar to a dull purple tone.

She didn't bother scanning the woman's attire.

"Charlie, I would like for you to meet someone." The demon- Alastor -stated, clapping his hands together while tilting his head to the side at her.

That was Charlie? The princess of Hell?

She looked....

Tame.

Charlie's eyes connected with Y/N's and they both stared at each other in silence. The blonde had stopped descending down the steps.

It was utter silence in the large living room, neither female breaking eye contact with the other.

Something was tingling in Y/N's brain. It was a funny feeling, as if she were getting closer to remembering something, but just couldn't.

Her eyes narrowed at the princess in front of her, and she didn't even register the low rumble reverberating up her throat.

Or the extremely low hiss sounding from Charlie.

"Now, now, my dears, there's no need for such hostility to be between the two of you." Alastor tutted, a light disappointed tone lingering in his voice.

He lowered his hand and Y/N slowly dropped to the floor.

You couldn't hear her feet touch the pink carpet.

Y/N stared at the blonde for a moment before tearing her gaze away from her. Alastor's red eyes were already on her and they were brighter than she'd ever seen.

"Interesting indeed." He threw his head back and let out a rather barked laugh, ripping the princess out of whatever trance she was in.

"Forgive me for not asking sooner, my dear, but could I have the pleasure of knowing your name?" The radio demon suddenly whisked Y/N into his arms, his eyes narrowed and now back to their usual red color.

Y/N blinked slowly, her gaze flitting over her shoulder to the princess, watching how the shorter woman put a hand on the blondes shoulder and whisper to her if she were alright.

Since when could I hear so well?

"Darling," she felt her face being grabbed and led back to Alastor's gaze. She glanced down at his thumb which rested on her chin. "Eyes on me, hm?"

Oh sweet Jesus.

"Y/N." You answered.

She pushed at Alastor's chest, now realizing how close he held her.

The demon really had no respect for other's space.

"Pleasure to be meeting you, quite the pleasure! See, I'm Alastor, the radio demon, and you've already met the princess and her girlfriend, Veggie." He introduced, holding his hand out for her to hold.

She reached out to grab it, only for him to yank it out of his grasp and point towards the area of the bar.

"And that, my dear, is our feline bartender, Husker!"

Y/N looked towards the bar and saw absolutely nothing but alcohol bottles and whatnot.

And then she saw two dark ears poke out.

Uh, anyway.

The scuttling noise of a bug reached Y/NS ears and she hissed, looking at the floor and watching a red roach crawl towards her full speed.

And then it was grabbed by two small hands.

Y/N peered down at the small demon in front of her. She had short red hair with ends that curled up by the side of her face. One gigantic eye sat in the middle of her light green face and Y/N stared deep into her eyes.

She had a cute dress on and immediately fled behind the bar when she noticed the roach jump out of her grasp and flee towards it.

Maybe the bartender'll eat it.

She noticed how silent the demon dressed in red was.

Charlier approached the two, but she mainly eyed Y/N. It wasn't distrust that was laced in her eyes, but rather caution.

"If you're wondering where Angel is, he said he was heading to work." She peered up at a large clock overhead. Since when was that there? "Around five hours ago."

Angel?

"Angel Dust?" Y/N chirped, staring at the princess large eyes.

Charlie looked a little surprised at the new demon's words. An awkward smile graced her face as she glanced at Vaggie before nodding, a large, bright smile suddenly engulfing her face.

Woah, these people sure do like to smile.

"Yes! Do you happen to know him?" Her voice was much more friendlier than before.

Y/N nodded, and then squinted her eyes.

Did she really know him?

"Erm, sort of. We met a couple of hours ago." She clarified, scratching the side of her face with her index finger.

Charlie nodded and looked at Alastor's still frame.
He looked dazed, as if he snorted cocaine or something. Half lidded eyes, a large, closed smile as he switched his attention slowly between the two figures.

Did he just frog blink at me?

Veggie stood near the steps with her arms crossed. She was staring mighty hard at Charlie.

"So, are you here at the slightest chance at redemption?" She laughed, giving another large grin as she clasped her hands together and pulled them to the side of her.

"Uh-"

"That she is!"

Huh?

Both demons stared at the suddenly animated demon, one with bewilderment and the other with excitement.

He picked his cane up and swung it behind him, nearly smacking Y/N in her face again for the second time.

"Excuse me?" Y/N uttered, peering closer to his face. She noticed him slightly scoot to the side and she made a face at that.

So you can be in my face but I can't do the same?

"Well I supposed that was the only explanation seeing as to how you found yourself wandering to our little hotel!"

"Well you saw how I turned around-"

"However!" he raised his voice a tad bit louder than hers, raising a finger as if to silence her.

"Our little darling, Y/N seems to be quite new to Hell." His voice chortled. The radio was quite an effect and she pursed her lips at him before looking at Charlie.

"Well, that shouldn't be any problem!" She assured, grabbing Y/N's shoulders.

They seed to be near the same height, with Y/N being a mere two inches shorter.

Count it as five if you made her stand flat on her feet as she should be.

"Oh... Yay?"

Charlie squealed and slid her hands down the demon's arms, grabbing her hands and staring her deep into her eyes.

Y/N didn't miss the way the radio demon's eyes narrowed at the action before he lifted his head and vanished on the spot.

"Welcome to our Hazbin Hotel!"

•••••• •••••

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

217K 5.1K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
19.7K 464 20
JoJo characters as ur parents lol
306K 21.5K 156
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
310K 18.5K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong