Desirable (mxm)

By dreammcatcher

Milo loves sex, parties and alcohol. He adores the thrill of being young, wild and mateless. He has witnesse... More

Character Aesthetics and Author's Note
one; the party
two; heart broken
three; addiction
four; bossy dad
five; in circles
six; first step
seven; trauma
eight; don't touch me
nine; self destruction
ten; unbearable father
eleven; physical connection
twelve; advice
thirteen; friends for life
fourteen; hard questions
fifteen; square one
sixteen; you are beautiful
seventeen; nowhere else to go
eighteen; bonding
nineteen; reject me
twenty; public flirting
twenty-one; bettering myself
twenty-two; humiliated
twenty-three; disgusting
twenty-four; hiding away
twenty-five; i'm here
twenty-six; back on track
twenty-seven; first date
twenty-eight; possessive
twenty-nine; a threat
thirty; dark fears
thirty-one; first climax
thirty-two; new form
thirty-three; save her
thirty-four; scared
thirty-five; i need you
thirty-six; reunion
thirty-seven; intimate moments
thirty-eight; stalker
thirty-nine; distract me
forty; stepping up
forty-one; he's mine
forty-two; a failure
forty-three; broken trust
forty-four; he's a sexual being
forty-five; accepting his fate
forty-six; you can't have him
forty-seven; dead bond
forty-eight; go and live
forty-nine; i will kill you
fifty; slapped
fifty-one; i'm sorry
fifty-two; love
fifty-three; truth
fifty-four; moving out
fifty-five; my alpha
fifty-six; mark me
fifty-seven; father-in-law
fifty-eight; beast
Epilogue One
Bonus Chapters

Epilogue Two

4.7K 239 35
By dreammcatcher

A year later

Being the Luna of Nate's pack brings me so much joy. I had no idea I could enjoy a role so much—it's nothing like being the Beta. Here I actually do important things, I help make decisions.

I genuinely care about my own growth and the pack, trying to make them as strong as they can be. I adore being by Nate's side, we work the best together. Our two minds moulding into one.

We run this pack together. He makes me believe in myself and push my boundaries to new levels. The last year has been perfect—beyond amazing. I wouldn't change a single thing.

Nate's main passion has always been helping others and not specifically within the pack but others that might need our help in the district. If a pack has come under fire from rival wolves or in need of some security, he's there to help out.

He's definitely influenced other Alpha's to help and do the same. Including Everett, Kassian and Keanu. He's definitely given others something to think about with his kindness but they all know not to take it for granted because of his second formation.

Everyone knows about his beast and they know not to get on his bad side because it can be over for them before they can even blink. I've watched him rip a wolf apart within three seconds and I hate to admit how much it turned me on to know he has the ability to do that.

He's like a cute golden retriever but if you give him a reason to hate you, you will be running for the hills. Man, it gives me such a thrill.

But right now we're helping a pack in the district who have had their entire territory and parts of their house burned in a vicious arson attack. I couldn't believe my eyes when I first turned up, the horror and the devastation.

Our pack gets to work immediately, medics help those with burns and others attempt to put the fires out as best as they can but in the forest they spread so quickly. Nate is right by the Alpha, talking through possibilities of what they can do.

I work with Imogen to find any lost pack members and bring them to medical attention. The sound of mothers crying and children hurt, it fucking destroys my soul.

How could anyone do something so horrific? Anger bubbles inside me but I know better than to let these emotions show when they might have lost family members and their home.

I sense a presence behind me to find Everett and Reign getting involved. My lips curl gently, glad we can all pull together for those that need us right now.

We spend hours by their side until I find Nate again. "How is everything?"

"They know who it is," Nate states, dragging his hand down the centre of my back and pulling me close.

I watch his arm. I know exactly why he's touching me like this. Making sure that I'm real and everything is okay. Today has been emotionally exhausting but I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

"Are we going to war with them?" I ask but I already know the answer.

Nate stares at me with a pointed look. "Always."

He glances at someone behind me and the hairs on the back of my neck begin to stand. I already know it's Everett without needing to look. Things between us haven't been the same butI'm not exactly holding a grudge anymore.

"Hey," I hear his voice.

I twist around to glance at my brother. "Hey."

Before I can look at Reign she's already in my arms, giving me the world's biggest hug. I wrap my arms around her back and clutch her to my chest. "So glad to see you," she murmurs into my shoulder.

"You too," I whisper into her blonde braided hair. "How are you?"

She nods. "Doing well. Glad we could help out today."

"They really needed us." I agree.

Reign pulls away and moves to hug Nate. I flick my gaze to Everett who is already watching me. "How have you been doing?" He asks gently.

"Yeah, good. How are you?"

He opens his mouth to speak but then closes it, as if in deep thought. "I've been better." He admits.

I tilt my head slowly. "What's wrong?"

His eyes look pained as he watches me. "What's wrong? Milo, I fucked our entire brotherly relationship up and I miss our closeness. My life hasn't been the same since I said those things but instead you've flourished and I can't help but think you're better off without someone like me."

My eyes blink rapidly at him. "That's because I had to change my life. You hurt me and it's something that I'll never forget. I wanted to prove to myself, to you, to everyone that I'm not my addiction."

"You were never your addiction, Milo," he crumbles. "I am so proud of you. I am so happy to be able to call you a brother, I just wish I could truly make it up to you and prove that I think the absolute world of you."

Over the last year I've seen the heartbreak in his eyes. I've felt the same. I know that look because I feel it too. But I know just how devastated Everett has been, it wasn't something that lasted a week, it's been over a year. He means it and I believe him.

I can't keep punishing him knowing how much he apologises, says the right things. I know that he's even gone to therapy himself, talked through his own insecurities and issues regarding why he says things he doesn't mean. He's trying to be the best version of himself.

"We can work towards something," I say gently. "Because as much as that night stays with me, I also know that I don't want to lose you completely. I'm settled now, I know who I am."

Everett's blue eyes glisten. "Really?"

"Yeah." I exhale.

He wraps his arms around my shoulders and tugs me into an embrace. "I love you, brother," he murmurs into my ear.

I close my eyes and inhale his scent slowly. "I love you too."

"If I ever hurt you again," his voice cracks. "No—" he shakes his head and grips me tighter. "I'll never hurt you again."

My cheek presses into his shoulder. "I know," I whisper because I truly believe it.

Everett wouldn't go through this again. He knows the consequences. He would never make the same mistake—not after trying to better himself.

Nate approaches our side with Reign and we pull apart from our hug, Everett wiping his eyes. I've never seen him so emotional. "Everything alright?" My mate asks.

"Yeah," I offer a smile.

"Would you guys like to come back to our pack house for some dinner?" Nate suggests and I glance at him.

Everett's eyes light up. "I'd love that," he says instantly, not missing a beat. "As long as that's okay with you."

He flicks his gaze to mine and I nod slowly. "Of course, I'd love to have you guys around."

"Great," Nate smiles. "Let's go."

We head home and for the first time I feel like everything is truly slotting together.

I never used to love my life. I hated it.

But right now in this moment I love who I have become, I love who is around me, I love being alive. That is truly an achievement.

Nate holds my hand as we take a stroll away, fingers entwined perfectly. "I love doing life with you," I twist my head towards him.

"I love doing life with you too." He brings our hands up to his lips and kisses my knuckles. "And life is only beginning. We still have our wedding, kids, growing old together. Everything."

My stomach turns giddy at the thought. Everything.

That sounds blissful, peaceful, perfect.

♥ ♥ ♥

Read all the bonus chapters over on Ream and Patreon!

www.reamstories.com/savannaroseauthor
www.patreon.com/dreammcatcher
Link is also in bio!

Author's Note

Booing my eyes out right now because these two mean the absolute world to me!😭😭😭

Oh their story is so perfect. It was here, there, everywhere but man it truly was perfect.❤️

What did you guys think? Don't forget to comment your thoughts for the entire book.

I'm planning on writing a book about Viola and Haze. It's going to be dark and involving lots of different kinks and I can't wait to share Viola's character development from a little shy girl to a powerful badass woman!

Thank you for your support, always!

Don't forget to vote and comment, it makes my day!✨

Love Savanna x

Insta: savannaroseauthor
Ream: savannaroseauthor
Patreon: dreammcatcher
Tik Tok: savannaroseauthor

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

695K 30.9K 31
Micah wanted nothing but to finish the last year of highschool so that he could take his father's place as Alpha. What happens when he finds out that...
402K 20.2K 68
*COMPLETED* After Asher's parents were killed by their enemy pack, he has to take over the position of alpha. Since his parents didn't believe in mat...
21K 705 43
There are many types of mates in the werewolf world. Alpha x Alpha, Omega x Beta, Alpha x Beta, Beta x Beta, Omega x Alpha, But there has never been...
936K 42.4K 72
In a single moment, Simon's life had turned upside down. Homeless, packless, rejected, and without his beloved family, Simon had lost all he's known...