๐”ฝ๐•๐•’๐•ค๐•™ ๐• ๐•— ๐”ธ๐•ข๐•ฆ๐•’๐•ž๐•’๏ฟฝ...

By SpikeyTheBookworm

Y/N's mind has always been more complex and orderly than all the other people, even though she has a rare con... More

๐Ÿฆ•เพ€เฝฒ (โ เน‘) ๐Ÿฆ•เพ€เฝฒ
๐Ÿฆ•เพ€เฝฒ (๐•€) ๐Ÿฆ•เพ€เฝฒ
๐Ÿฆ•เพ€เฝฒ (๐•€๐•€)
๐Ÿฆ•เพ€เฝฒ (๐•€๐•€๐•€)
๐Ÿฆ•เพ€เฝฒ (๐•€๐•)
๐Ÿฆ•เพ€เฝฒ (๐•)
๐Ÿฆ•เพ€เฝฒ (๐•๐•€)
๐Ÿฆ•เพ€เฝฒ (๐•๐•€๐•€)
๐Ÿฆ•เพ€เฝฒ (๐•๐•€๐•€๐•€)
๐Ÿฆ•เพ€เฝฒ (๐•€๐•)
๐Ÿฆ•เพ€เฝฒ (๐•)
๐Ÿฆ•เพ€เฝฒ (๐•๐•€)
๐Ÿฆ•เพ€เฝฒ (๐•๐•€๐•€)
๐Ÿฆ•เพ€เฝฒ (๐•๐•€๐•€๐•€)
๐Ÿฆ•เพ€เฝฒ (๐•๐•)
๐Ÿฆ•เพ€เฝฒ (๐•๐•๐•€)
๐Ÿฆ•เพ€เฝฒ (๐•๐•๐•€๐•€)
๐Ÿฆ•เพ€เฝฒ (๐•๐•๐•€๐•€๐•€)
๐Ÿฆ•เพ€เฝฒ (๐•๐•€๐•)
๐Ÿฆ•เพ€เฝฒ (๐•๐•)
๐Ÿฆ•เพ€เฝฒ (๐•๐•๐•€)
๐Ÿฆ•เพ€เฝฒ (๐•๐•๐•€๐•€)
๐Ÿฆ•เพ€เฝฒ (๐•๐•๐•€๐•€๐•€)
๐Ÿฆ•เพ€เฝฒ (๐•๐•๐•€๐•)
๐Ÿฆ•เพ€เฝฒ (๐•๐•๐•)
๐Ÿฆ•เพ€เฝฒ (๐•๐•๐•๐•€) ๐Ÿฆ•เพ€เฝฒ
๐Ÿฆ•เพ€เฝฒ (๐•๐•๐•๐•€๐•€)
๐Ÿฆ•เพ€เฝฒ (๐•๐•๐•๐•€๐•€๐•€)
๐Ÿฆ•เพ€เฝฒ (๐•๐•๐•€๐•)
๐Ÿฆ•เพ€เฝฒ (๐•๐•๐•)
๐Ÿฆ•เพ€เฝฒ (๐•๐•๐•๐•€)

๐Ÿฆ•เพ€เฝฒ (๐•๐•€๐•)

133 5 8
By SpikeyTheBookworm

Chapter Fourteen

[Ben POV]

Every so often as we walk, Y/N lets out a grunt of pain. I can see that she's really struggling not to react too much, but the pain is a bit too much for her control.

Her eyes are turning glossy, and I get more and more worried by the second.
"Hey, uh, Darius? Can we rest for a bit? Y/N really isn't feeling good."

Darius nods and sighs. "Alright. Five minutes of break."

Yasmina irritatedly huffs, and I glare at her.

"Have a little more sympathy, Track Star." Kenji frowns, to my surprise. "Can't you see that she's hurt?"

Yaz just rolls her eyes.

I give Kenji a thankful smile, and he nods sadly, his eyes on Y/N.

I can see that he really cares for her. After all, she's his friend.

Y/N is resting on a boulder, and leaning on my shoulder, and this time,  my flusteredness is overcome with concern.

Brooklyn and Sammy scan the greenery around us.

"Darius, are you sure we're still headed towards the park?" Sammy asks.

"Well, we'd be sure if I still had my phone, because it has a GPS, a compass app, and is also a phone!" Brooklyn glares at the Texan girl.

"Sammy didn't steal your phone!" Yaz shoves the vlogger away from Sammy. "No one stole your phone! Can we please stop talking about the phone?!"

"Could you all yell at each other quieter please!" I hiss at them, rubbing Y/N's back.

Kenji winces, doing some quick thinking, and cuts in. "My fellow campers, chill! What we need here is someone who can make the hard call on what to do next. Since I'm obviously leadership material, I'll do this. And my first decree as leader is for everyone to stop talking and just listen to Darius."

"Huh?" Darius mumbles.

"You got us out of camp alive. Basically, you're leadership is almost as good as mine!" Kenji smiles smugly. "So! Which way, Darius?"

We all look at him expectantly. He blinks and looks at the trees behind him.

"Please, you're just trying to cover up the fact that you're lost too, Mr. VIP." Yasmina rolls her eyes. "None of us know where we are."

"I know where we are." Y/N suddenly says weakly, and Darius beams at her.

"Me too!"

My best friend smiles at the dark-skinned boy. "We're by the Carnotaurus paddock, right?"

"I thought this place looked familiar." Darius grins, confirming Y/N's question, and runs ahead.

I pull her up, and she grits her teeth is concentration, muttering, "I can do this." repeatedly.

I wish I could be as determined as her, but right now I'm kind of feeling hopeless.

"Am I an excellent leader or what?" Kenji smirks and follows Darius.

We trudge through the tall, itchy grass for a few more minutes until we reach a fence.

"I remember the fence!" Darius exclaims.

Then he sees it. "The broken, ripped-down fence..."

"That... that means Toro is here. With us." Y/N flinches.

"Now we have to deal with the Indominus and Toro." I add.

"Hold up." Darius pauses. "How do you know about Toro?"

"We all know. Kenji told us, like, the day after it happened." Yasmina says.

Darius glares at Kenji.

"In my defense, me saving you was super cool." Kenji chuckles nervously.

Darius sighs. "We know this enclosure is due north of the main park. So if we keep going that way, we'll hit the visitors' center."

"We're sure to find Dave and Roxie or someone else there in charge." Y/N adds hopefully.

"Yes!" Kenji loops his arm around Darius' shoulders. "Exactly what I was thinking as leader, which I am. Follow me!"

"I don't think finding an adult is going to help." I mutter under my breath. "A terrifying camouflaged dinosaur trashed our camp. No way they have a plan for that."

"Ben I know it's scary, but this is Jurassic World. Dealing with dinosaurs is what they do." Y/N reassures me.

"They didn't deal so well back at their first park, did they? Hmm?"

"Everything will be okay. Trust us." she says, limping forwards.

[Dave POV]

"Ugh! This is taking forever!" Roxie exclaims angrily, pacing in front of me as I scribble a small message on the card with a pen.

"I know Claire's a busy lady, but we can't leave the kids alone all day." She grumbles.

"Wow, hittin' the first names." I raise my eyebrows at her. "You only do that when you're annoyed."

"Of course I'm annoyed, David." She snaps. "We need to talk to Claire and get back to the kids ASAP!"

Sometimes, Roxie scares me. Especially when she's using the first names.

"But instead, they shove us in here and tell us to wait for her, and then everyone just disappears!" She continues to rant and pace, peeking out of the window blinds every so often with a squint. "Where'd they go? Something's going on."

"Look, I'm sure Claire-- yeah that's not gonna work." I mumble, sighing. "--Ms. Dearing will get us when she can."

"When? We've been here so long, someone gave you a birthday card to sign!"

"All right, the real issue is that no one else signed it. That's just sad. Poor Eddie." I say, while scribbling a few more sentences.

" 'Dear, Eddie. I don't know you, but I'm sure you're doing...' "

"Will you put that down and help me find a phone or radio?" Roxie snaps, opening a bunch of drawers and cabinets. "We have to get hold of someone. Ideally, Claire Dearing."

"Okay," I try. "maybe she's hiding so she doesn't have to sign this card and-- are you picking that lock?" I ask incredulously.

"What?" Roxie guiltily throws up her arms. "I watched Brooklyn's 'Hacks For When You Lock Yourself Out Of Your Hotel Room'. It was actually so good, I subscribed."

I suppress a smile.

"Don't tell her." she warns me, embarrassed, and turns back to the cabinet. "I'm almost done."

The lock clicks.

"Ugh, I'm so good." She smiles, and I raise my eyebrows.

Usually, I'm doing the stupid stuff, and she's smacking my head. Why is it the opposite now?

I guess patience isn't Rox's strong suit

"Mildly impressive." I smile a little at her light grin.

Then when she opens the cabinet, the radios let out shouts.

"Shoot her!"

"No! The order is to get--"

"Save Wu!"

"Keep out of the way!"

Static crackles and Velociraptors screech as all the radio lights turn from green to red.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ˳༄꠶ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Just for some clearance, Y/N is not a wimp; her leg injury is just really bad. And she has HDP (Remember, Histrionic Personality Disorder).

Signing out for now,

-Spikey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94K 5.2K 78
TU ME MANQUESใ€ BOOK TWO: DAUGHTER OF DOVES ใ€‘ ๐™ฉ๐™ช ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ: [french]...
2.9K 53 9
โ˜†Pavitr just appeared in front of you, jumping from the ceiling to scare you. "Hiii aay..! What are ya doing here??" He tilted his head, clearly intr...
82.5K 4.5K 81
{Second book to the Hybrid Series } In place of Azalea's heart-wrenching absence was now Starlin. The stone-cold daughter of Zarkon. All of her sibli...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC