Hogwarts Legacy One Shots

Od lilyshaky

If simping for fictional men were a sin I would make Satan look like a saint. Here is a collection of smuts... Více

Sebastian x Magdalene (MC)
Sebastian x Ominis
Sebarrinis (Garreth/Ominis/Sebastian)

disclaimer and a dedication

96 0 0
Od lilyshaky

All people mentioned in this unholy travesty are of the legal age of 18+. All acts are consensual between adults because that is by far the hottest thing anyone can do. To note, I have been out of writing anything that isn't shit for my degree for almost 3 years, so if the writing sucks, blame the government or something. This is pretty much just a compilation for ideas my brain has during its maladaptive dreaming time.

It's not a y/n anything but if you want to replace someone's name with yours, be my guest. I have exactly 2 fucks to give and I'm saving them for later. If you want your specific MC or literally any character x character, tell me. This is fun for me.

Dedicating this book to whoever did the graphic designing for Sebastian/Ominis/Garreth, you did not need to make them look like THAT but you did. Thank you, from literally anyone who simps for fictional men/women/creatures.

Enjoy the smut!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

452K 30.8K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
3.5K 146 14
After a terrible car accident that left her in the hospital for months, and an abusive relationship with an unfaithful boyfriend, Evelyn Diaz is "sav...
279K 3.9K 6
This is a fully finished story, so no need to wait! It's NOT proofread. I hope you enjoy these! Y/N - your name H/C - hair color F/C - favorite col...
8.6K 262 46
this fanfic sucks. the writing is terrible and so cringey- i was super uneducated on serious topics and how to go about them; so... read with a grain...