My life with a Famous Mom・

By AishaKarim0

"Is my mom the famous one, or am I?" A young girl is introduced as the famous singer, Madlyn's, daughter. S... More

1. My famous mother.
2. What's school?!
3. Huh..dorms?
4.My idiotic self..
5. Love..potion
6. The chefs (and my dorm mate) are terrible.
7. Little brother
8. A mistake
Special: The killer is me. (Part 1)
Special: The killer is me (part 2)
9. Ships..that wont sail away.
10.Our Oujidere sensei
Author's note

Special: I needed you but you werent there (Part 1)

3 1 2
By AishaKarim0

Akari's POV (her backstory):

"Isn't that a precious girl, darling?" is all I remember of my mother. I don't know how she looks like, nor how she is or anything but that's the only sentence of hers I've ever heard.

It was when I was born.

My father smiled at me at first sight but then he turned away from me and whispered into my mother's ear.

"That's not my daughter." He whispered with a serious expression on his face.

My mother's eyes grew wide. "What do you mean...? She is..your daughter."

"I don't have aqua hair, nor do you. I don't have blue eyes, nor do you."

I don't remember much after that since I fell asleep.

But was it true? Was he not my father? Did my mother..cheat?

No.

Haha no.

That can't be.

Definitely not.

She did.

She did cheat.

When I was one, my mother and father had a fight. They argued about a photo of a man my father didn't know and my mother replied with, "well if you treated me better, I wouldn't have cheated!"

My father gave my mother as much love as she wanted but she was never happy.

That's just her nature, how she is.

My older sister, Juliane, looked at me rudely.

"You're the cause of this." Juliane said.

I didn't want to be the cause of it. But there's no going back...

..right?

Juliane and I hid in another room. We listened to them argue all night.

And in the morning, I saw my mother going into a taxi with a bunch of suitcases with a bruise on her face and arms.

Ah..

So it's the end of my family? The separation..?

Will there ever be a reunion?

My father also now hated me. It's cause I wasn't his child.

He didn't hate me. I mean, he didn't show it. He just never really cared about me.

When I was five, I went to the park alone.

A security guard came up to me and asked, "are you alone sweetie?"

"No sir. I'm not. My...daddy in that place over there moneying a few things." I lied and pointed to a small shop across the road. Why would my father ever come with me?

It's okay, I don't mind.

"Oh okay. Please stay safe. And don't accept any candy from strangers."

I nodded and he left.

Just as he left, I saw a few kids come in the park with their mom behind them. Their mom left to go to the shop I had pointed at earlier to the guard.

The kids saw me on the slide and one boy came up the ladder and pushed me down while the other boy stood at the end of the slide, waiting for me to get down.

When I slid down the slide and got to the bottom, the boy had a smirk on his face.

"You gonna get up or what, b-tch? I wanna play on the slide with my brother. Now get up before I hit you!" He spoke. (A/N: yes, these boys are six :cry:)

I couldn't speak well..so I didn't understand what he had said. So when he hit my shoulder, I was really confused.

I'm not deaf..nor am I blind. But I just am really dumb I guess.

I'm a sorcerer. I'm meant to be one. But how can I be one if I'm not smart? That was what urged me to get smarter. Not just that.

But the glares from my father and the constant bullying and blame from my older sister Juliane.

Of course I never minded anything because I thought I deserved it. After all,

I'm not even his real child. I'm a child who was born from a cheat.

I got up quickly and ran away. The boys laughed as I ran.

I ran and ran and ran until I was out of breath and felt like dying. I sat behind a large, flat piece of metal.

I didn't want to be seen.

I weeped my eyes out. I told myself I didn't mind.

But did I really not mind?

Did I feel even the slightest bit of anger at the two boys or anything that has happened in my life until that point?

No. I didn't. Because I had taught myself to not mind anything. And I had taught myself that because I wanted my dad to love me. I thought by not minding anything, he would call me nice or kind or anything like that.

But no.

It's always, 'clean up the house' or 'be nice to your sister."

But that's okay..I don't mind.

I don't mind anything. I don't mind any of it.

I don't mind.

I don't mind

I don't mind.

I cried and cried under that same flat metal roof for a while..and it was soon night.

"Hey kiddo! Oh no! Why are you crying?!" A woman worried as she approached me. She wiped the tears off my face.

"I was crying because I just hurt my foot." I sniffled. That was a lie. I'd rather not blame it on the boys' bullying. I know how hurtful blaming can be and I don't want to be the cause of it.

"Oh no, dearie! Let me help. Are you alone?" The woman exclaimed and leaned down with a wipe and a bandage to help me. She wiped the spot that I said was hurt (though it really wasn't) and put the bandage on it.

"U-uh..yes, miss. I'm a-alone." I didn't lie this time.

"That's terrible dearie! I'm going to sit here with you until your guardian comes back."

"U-umm no need miss. Please, I wouldn't want you to waste your time on me!"a

She ignored me and sat next to me, under that flat metal roof.

"So, what's your name, kiddo?"

"I'm Ak-Akari. How about you miss..?"

"Oh, my name? Aren't you a kind one? I'm Symphony Arthur! Please just call me Symphony though dearie!" She smiled softly.

"Thank you Symphony..for helping me."

"Of course, kiddo! So kiddo, if you don't mind me asking, why are you here alone? Where's your daddy or mommy? What's been going on in your life dearie?"

Finally.

Some I could tell everything to.

Even if she was just a stranger.

But that's what they say, don't they?

'Strangers are the best secret-keepers' ?

"Well, that's certainly a lot of answers to give. My mother cheated on my father a long time ago and she left. I'm not sure where she is now. My father doesn't love me cause I'm not his real child. So, he doesn't care for me or anything. I'm lucky he hasn't left me on the streets yet. I have an older sister. Her name's Juliane. She's a bully. She blames me for the separation of our parents. But..but..I d-don't mind any of it though." I said that with a smile and a tear falling down my cheek.

"Darling, of course you should mind it! I'm feel so terrible knowing you, an innocent five-year-old girl who's done nothing wrong, is getting all this. If you don't mind Akari, do you want to live with me? I have a daughter your age and I feel that you'll both get along well. It's fine if you don't want to but I cannot leave you there!"

Another tear fell down my cheek.

My savior, she's here.

Whoever helped me, thank you. Thank you so much.

"I would love that." I truly smiled happily and my eyes flooded with tears.

And that was the way I had found my way out of that outcast house.

And I was the outcast.

But not anymore.

Goodbye, father. Goodbye, Juliane.

Thanks for all you've given me.

Not.

————————————————————

A/N (author's note) :

Hey everyone!! This is the first chapter of Akari's backstory 'I needed you but you weren't there'

Yes it's long, I know.

What do you think'll happen next? I'd like to hear your opinions on what you think will happen next! (Most likely none of these'll be used in her backstory cause I've already got it all arranged)

And yes, I 💗 my characters SOO much that I torture them all the time *mwahahaaha*

Anyway, byee!

-1392 words-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 966 15
Y/n, a college student was sent to a new world where not even Y/n can believe it, and transferred to a school full of magic. From living a normal lif...
126K 8.4K 55
Five Star Reviews for Atlantis Academy: "Omg this book was amazing I couldn't put it down or stop reading. I carried it with me open on my phone whil...
126 12 13
"It's been too long. Too long since I've lost every bit of my memory. Everything faded away, leaving only white emptiness to surround me. I've been i...
1.6K 42 33
A girl who only got shown hatred and disgust, she dies at the hands of her adoptive sister that everyone knows and loves. Her sister is from a place...